It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

natural cures "they" dont want you to know about

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by tankthinker
I am truly surprised that i have found nothing about this on this website. Especially considering it is such a huge conspiracy.

really:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero
I would like to know how many of you arguing that everything is better than standard medicine that if you got cancer would call old Kevin for help or would you check into the Mayo clinic. For once listen to some of our own experts within the field of medicine like admriker444 instead of someone who just wants your money.

if i had cancer i would try every natural way of getting cured, then when i do im gonna laugh in the doctors face.

Dream on my friend...

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by DazedDave

if i had cancer i would try every natural way of getting cured, then when i do im gonna laugh in the doctors face.

The coffin and 6 feet of dirt might muffle the sound.

Ok, that was extremely funny

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 10:41 AM
link   
fine enjoy your chemo and pain killers, im gonna take the herbs

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 10:47 AM
link   

fine enjoy your chemo and pain killers, im gonna take the herbs

Hey Tank...don't be offended by my question but...how old are you?

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 11:54 AM
link   

ya the apple vinegar is good, my dad takes it whenever he has heartburn and it disappears. Also unrefined coconut oil is the best for constipation. If you want some more info read Kevin Trudeaus book - Natural cures "they" dont want you to know about

seriously that man is a true revolutionary, everyone who makes money off of drugs (not street drugs) wants him dead.

Hey Tankthinker..Sorry if I'm of the thread, but i saw your post with interest. I suffer with terrible heartburn, I take omeprazole to control the production of acid in my body, without them my life is a constant misery. I don't like to take a tablet everyday, and wish to try this Apple vinegar. Where can i get this vinegar? And can you remember how long it had a lasting effect on your dear father. Thankyou very much.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 12:15 PM
link   

I know just as many people who have cured their cancers with lifestyle changes as those who haven't. There are so many different types of cancer and they all respond differently based on the characterisitics of the tissue in which they started.

To blindly assume that a person can't cure their own cancer is just as moronic as assuming that every cancer can be cured without a doctors help.

Come on guys, gain some insight.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I agree but theres nothing we can do about it, if we try and stop them they kill us they might not be god "yet" but they re bigger, powerful and stronger then us we are rats to the government so all we can do is hope and pray that this sickness stuff will end.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by madmadspookyman
I agree but theres nothing we can do about it, if we try and stop them they kill us they might not be god "yet" but they re bigger, powerful and stronger then us we are rats to the government so all we can do is hope and pray that this sickness stuff will end.

I'm sorry mate, but I didn't get anything you said...(I even used google translator!)

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quazga

I know just as many people who have cured their cancers with lifestyle changes as those who haven't. There are so many different types of cancer and they all respond differently based on the characterisitics of the tissue in which they started.

To blindly assume that a person can't cure their own cancer is just as moronic as assuming that every cancer can be cured without a doctors help.

Come on guys, gain some insight.

There is cancer and then there is cancer. I agree you can prevent cancer, but once you get it curing is whole new game. What ever you do you need to either remove the cancerous cells to stop them from spreading or kill them to do the same thing. Now if you want to talk about a lifestyle with all kinds of natural substances that help to prevent cancer I agree all day long, but if you are going to cure it please list some cancer cures that a person can go do.

My mother had bone cancer that was 90% fatal 10 years ago and she was treated and now shows no signs of it after 4 years. Modern medicine is on an incredible advancing pace, but as I said in an earlier post this doesn’t mean we do not have problems and I’ll quote my post

“This is not to say we do have a problem with a fixation on medicine for everything where diet, exercise, and other lifestyle changes would do a better job. We are the land of the quick and easy, and meds are a much quicker and easier route.”

So I do agree with you, but it would be hard to convince me that there are better cures out there than what modern medicine offers that are being held back by a conspiracy theory. This is not to say that there are some really incredible medical mysteries around the world, but they seem to be far and few in between, and don’t really generate a mainstream healing phenomena.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I dont want to go to far out but I found this and it is just to damn cool mabey i should start a new thread as it has nothing to do with natural cures although it is not sanctioned by western medicine I dont know if you could call it natural? Antoine Prioré's Healing Machine!!!!

www.cheniere.org...

www.cheniere.org...

www.cheniere.org...

I will try to start a thread on this Tom Bearden as he should be a quest on this site seems like he has alote of far out ideas.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by paul76
Hey Tankthinker..Sorry if I'm of the thread, but i saw your post with interest. I suffer with terrible heartburn, I take omeprazole to control the production of acid in my body, without them my life is a constant misery. I don't like to take a tablet everyday, and wish to try this Apple vinegar. Where can i get this vinegar? And can you remember how long it had a lasting effect on your dear father. Thankyou very much.

look for it at a organic food market, thats were my dad got his. As for the effect, i dont really know, he just told me he followed the instructions on the bottle (maybe a tablespoon twice a day or something) and he doesnt get it any more.

As for my age i dont think it really matters, but if you really wanted to know, you would find out.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 05:50 PM
link   

look for it at a organic food market, thats were my dad got his. As for the effect, i dont really know, he just told me he followed the instructions on the bottle (maybe a tablespoon twice a day or something) and he doesnt get it any more.

Oh, well sorry then, that does’t count for much. That could very easily be placebo effect. E.g. your father was under stress and the stress was affecting his acid production and giving him the heartburn. He found the apple vinegar and was so convinced it would work that his stress was relieved and he no longer suffered heartburn.

And come on: VINEGAR IS ACID. Acid is not going to weaken acid, except by dilution, and there are a lot better things you could do that with. For instance tap water.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by NRen2k5

Oh, well sorry then, that does’t count for much. That could very easily be placebo effect. E.g. your father was under stress and the stress was affecting his acid production and giving him the heartburn. He found the apple vinegar and was so convinced it would work that his stress was relieved and he no longer suffered heartburn.

And come on: VINEGAR IS ACID. Acid is not going to weaken acid, except by dilution, and there are a lot better things you could do that with. For instance tap water.

It COULD be placebo effect if the hiperacidity is caused by stress (nervous feedback)...BUT if the discomfort is caused by a mixed effect of inflammation given by the bacterial infection in the lining of the stomach (H. pylori)...MAYBE some compound in the apple vinegar (not the acetic acid, which would make the gastritis/ulcer worse) could be blocking the bacteria from growing...some vegetables (broccoli I think) have been shown to inhibit H. pylori growth (sorry, no references for this).

Regarding the guy that originally asked for the "natural" cure...it would try to see what is the cause of the gastritis (either stress or infection)...you sure don't want to have that bug in your gut for long...and omeprazol/esomeprazol will only reduce acidity but the bug will thrive anyway...

My advice...seek medical help to understand what is causing your gastritis/ulcer...instead of popping pills for years you could have a short antibiotic course and get rid of the bacteria...but if it by stress...well I guess there are many ways to reduce it...

Hope it helps...

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Apple cider vinegar is good for stomach issues but it's better to mix it with honey. I use it myself and it works great everytime. Also, baking soda is good for digestive problems. Here is an article about baking soda:

Baking soda can clean your teeth, clear your complexion and act as a natural antacid

There is a natural remedy for pretty much any ailment you can name. Mother nature gave us everything we could possibly need. The government just doesn't want us to know because natural healing puts a dent in the medical industry's revenue.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Today's latest article at Newstarget is about the latest news from medical researchers showing that omega-3 supplements eliminate ADD and ADHD in children.

The only thing about it that bothers me is that they have this new over the counter product called "OmegaBrite". I wouldn't trust any product put out by the medical industry. I would just take a standard omega-3 supplement from the health food store.

But the article also explains how ADHD is a fictitious disease created from the side effect of kids ingesting chemicals in the food.

ADHD is a fictitious disease invented by the pharmaceutical industry to sell amphetamine drugs to children. The conventional medical industry doesn't want to talk about nutritional cures for diseases or disorders because they know that if consumers were made aware of how simply and inexpensively these conditions could be resolved with nutrition, sales of pharmaceuticals would plummet. Symptoms of ADHD are easily eliminated in 80 percent of children within two weeks by merely supplementing with omega-3 oils and eliminating processed foods (especially refined sugars) from kids' diets.

The psychiatric industry does not promote nutrition as a method for preventing or treating depression, bipolar disorder, ADHD or other mental or behavioral conditions. Instead, it works to keep consumers ignorant of such solutions and pretends that these diseases are caused by "brain chemistry imbalances" that can only be corrected with synthetic patented chemicals (pharmaceuticals). Essentially, modern psychiatry believes that all such disorders are caused by a pharmaceutical deficiency. This belief conveniently serves the profit motives of the drug companies which now virtually run modern psychiatry.

Source: Omega-3 supplements rapidly eliminate ADD, ADHD and bipolar disorder in children

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by annestacey

Apple cider vinegar is good for stomach issues but it's better to mix it with honey. I use it myself and it works great everytime. Also, baking soda is good for digestive problems. Here is an article about baking soda:

Baking soda can clean your teeth, clear your complexion and act as a natural antacid

There is a natural remedy for pretty much any ailment you can name. Mother nature gave us everything we could possibly need. The government just doesn't want us to know because natural healing puts a dent in the medical industry's revenue.

It all went well until the whole government thing...still don't understand why blame the government for everything that happens...

Regarding your "natural" cure: keep in mind that using baking soda has a rebound effect on acid production...you may feel better, but a few hours later you'll feel the acid again...that's why PPI's and H2 blockers are so popular...no rebound effect...although, like all drugs, they have some side effects...

Also, the article you cite has some deep misconceptions about the physiology of digestion "...If it were not for the presence of sodium – which makes the tissue in the stomach highly alkaline – the lining would be destroyed by the hydrochloric acid in the stomach..." that is absolutely wrong...mucopolysaccarides protect the lining of the stomach, forming a gel which protects from HCl. Although some Sodium can be included in the gel, it is not the 'barrier' need to protect the cell lining of the stomach...actually, these sugars are used by H. pylori to latch on to the stomach and start the infection.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by matiascs
[
It all went well until the whole government thing...still don't understand why blame the government for everything that happens...

because the government is always involved, the drug companies need the government on their payroll and the government wants the extra money.

by the way plecebos dont work on my dad, they ve tried it.

also just for the guy who asked and everyone here im 16 years old going on 17.
And for the guy who said, "your poor old dad" (or something along those lines) hes not so old, younger than a bunch of people ive seen on this forum.

[edit on 15-8-2007 by tankthinker]

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 01:37 AM
link   
tankthinker, you said earlier "There is a natural cure for every single disease in the world."

how is this to be the case when a lot of these are genetic diseases? are you trying to tell me that there is a natural cure for all of these? cure, meaning that this natural substance changes the individuals genome?

you nearly talking as much # as kevin trudeau.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 04:41 AM
link   
If any of you go to Kevin's site and notice he wont reveal all these natural cure's unless you pay for his book? how is this any different then going to the chemist,also doctors may prescribe medication but it to treat illnesses not cause more or to make money. take time to speak with a real doctor and he will tell you of his hate for pharm rep's who come to peddle useless drugs,doctors arent your enemy,and for you thinktanker you might have more credibility if you used spellcheck once in awhile

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join