It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

natural cures "they" dont want you to know about

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by tankthinker
Ya you believe everything the government tells you, they down play him in everyway possible, just cause he went to jail, and if you read his book you will understand why he went to jail and how he is repenting. The main reason i believe in him is because every single thing he says make perfect sense, and all his methods work extremely well (results vary for people of different sizes, immune strength etc.). All complaints ive seen have been from government websites and people working for the government. Its a shame that there are people who would sell out their fellow humans to sickness andtrickery for a quick dime. Also if everything he says is fraud then i guess - Mcdonalds is good for you, coke is the healthiest drink, doctors cure you instantly( doctors are only prescriptionists in my book) and the list goes on.

[edit on 13-8-2007 by tankthinker]

IMO the doctors are just modern day pill pushers. Every pill on the market that claims to relieve symptoms of allergies, or heartburn cause 10 times more problems with possible side effects. The best side effect I heard was Anal Leakage....Hey, my anus might be leaking but at least I dont have heartburn!!

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I do believe that doctors with all their education get very pigeon hold about what they use to cure. Many will smirk at any idea other than what they have studied.

As example my flight surgeon would not let me go to a chiropractor until I basically demanded it, because he said they could not help me in the lease. I had lower back/hip pain for 6 months and tried everything from meds to therapy and nothing worked. The next step was more meds and maybe surgery, but after seeing a chiropractor he said my hips were out of alignment and over the next 2 months I saw him once a week for about a 5 min visit. 1 1/2 years later I still have zero pain.

This is a small example of a doctor who totally disregards anything outside of the medical world that he knows. If a company could put a cure in a bottle and sell it they would no matter what it was. Remember, patents are only good for 7 to 10 years I think, so the idea that a company is holding back on some magical cure from a common source is really poor logic. This is not to say they are not out there, but the medical establishment feels they are below their intellect to look at, and so it is more of an attitude problem than a conspiracy.

[edit on 14-8-2007 by Xtrozero]

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 12:51 PM
link   
i think chiropractors are very down played, ive heard many people say the crack your bones and make you worse, but i think they are just scared or have to much belief in their "perfect" drugs

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by NRen2k5
There’s a big difference between preventing cancer and curing it.

Yes, eating right can reduce your chances of developing certain cancers. But it won’t do much once the cancer has already taken hold.

In my experiance this is not true my grandma and aunt and 2 other men I new all had late stage cancer and did homeopathy and ate regular healthy stuff nothing fancey and they are all cancer free or the tumors have shrank and are still shrinking. at the same time I would not advocate most homeopathy people because they dont know what they are doing and would just waste your time. In my families case we got lucky. I think the best and cheapest thing to do for cancer is stay healthy and boost your immune system and stay active. if you must do chemo and such and you cannot do qigong and eat right etc. and you are that weak you are probably done for as chemo does nothing to restore health it only kills cancer cells and most of the time healthy cells at least that is how I understand it. check out the testimonials of people who have been cured of all sorts of bad stuff from qigong. I see Migraine headaches are one of the testimonials among many others such as cancer and MS even autism.

www.springforestqigong.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 02:56 PM
link   
If I say to you "Drink five glasses of water a day" that is a perscription and I can go to jail for practicing medicine without a license. I KNOW this to be true because I was told by a district judge.

Having said that, I will tell all of you that Medical science has proven that when your Ph level falls below 5.5 cancer can flourish. Raise your ph and cancer as well as hiv, aids, hepat, etc... begins to die.

As far as Kevin goes. Anyone can research the cures he speaks of. Go to his website, Don't go. It really does not matter.

A headache is not caused by a lack of asprin, vicodin, or any other drug.
Cluster headaches can be eliminated by a capable massage therapist. I do it in my office all the time. I have more than 12,000 massages to my credit and have helped many people with various afflictions. I do not cure. I help the body cure itself.

As far as cancer goes look up essiac tea. You'll be informed. It has cured stage four cancer with an 80% cure rate. It was nearly voted in as a cure for cancer by the canadians.

You need to research more and argue less.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by samnx2

]Kevin Trudeau is a hack, a con artist and a criminal. He's been to jail a few times for fraud and has stolen millions from gullible people looking for hope. He'll get his...In the meantime don't buy into his garbage.

Mr. Trudeau knows more about the problems we face as a nation with drug companies than anyone has be able to express before..any fool who takes a medication where the side effects are more harmful than the cure is hardly gullible. Everytime my husband goes to a doctor they give him a new pill to take, so far we have 17 different pills for something ...even the doctors do not know what it is that my husband has to begin with. Doctors are given millions of dollars to push medications on people...this is true enough. Trudeau may have cashed in on his knowledge as most people of all walks of life do....his knowledge is priceless in that it teaches people to question what they are putting in their bodies. People are too trusting of doctors....and that really is gullible. Millions of people "Get" theirs everyday in the form of a pill, most of which is garbage. When the poor have to pay 80.00 a pill that is reported that they must take....and infact don't need to begin with, thats criminal. We have choices in our healthcare today, people never had that 20 years ago...If a doctor told you to stand on your head 2 hours a day 20 years ago..people did what they were told. Information...all information is valuable, its up to the consumer to make informed choices. Drug companies are not there to cure anything....period. They want your money, bottom line, they could careless how ill your child is...its how long can they live to take another pill.

another poster full of it...

go back to page 3 and actually read my post. I challenge anyone here to show evidence that doctors make millions "pushing" drugs.

This is totally false. My wife has never received one dollar from any pharm company.

Anyone here a doctor ? Or are we all just posting nonsense and OPINIONS.

My wife receives her income two ways...insurance payout or the patient pays the fee. Nothing ever comes from the drug companies nor does she receive any compensation for prescribing meds to patients.

My wife doesnt push any meds. In fact many times its the patient that demands drugs. She has lost patients because they considered my wife incompetent because she wouldnt prescribe antibiotics for a simple cold

You act like all doctors dont consider "holistic" therapy at all and thats wrong. Are you familiar with the difference between an MD and a DO ? Both are doctors but a DO spends more time looking for holistic or natural remedies. My wife only rarely treats a patient with drugs.

Like I said on page 3, stop posting garbage and post FACTS.

Are you saying people shouldnt rely on doctors expertise ? Granted doctors are human and can make mistakes but to suggest a conspiracy to make money off patients is ridiculous.

Hmm, should I trust some holistic / naturalist store with a hippy owner selling me the 21st century version of snake oil OR

Should we trust a doctor who spends 4 years in college, 4 years in med school, 5 years as a resident working 100 hours a week, additional time attending seminars and workshops, medical conventions, plus years and years of work related experience.

Again, yes I believe there might be possible cures out there that are suppressed and yes some things in nature might work just as well. Yes there is evidence that heart surgery and meds do little to improve a patient's lifespan. However Im getting a little tired of folks bashing doctors. My wife isnt rich nor are the hundreds of other doctors we know. And none are a part of any world conspiracy.

In fact, my wife frequents this site. Ironically, she and I both were very critical of biochip implants at a recent conference because of the danger of abuse it proposes.

[edit on 14-8-2007 by admriker444]

[edit on 14-8-2007 by admriker444]

------------------------

replaced 'code' with quote - stretching page

[edit on 14/8/07 by masqua]

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   
i dont know if proteins have something to do with the thread but the mass gainer i use
have so many side efects it trows me into the orcestra
-feeling druged
-diaria

-sex drive to the max
-and more

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Modern medicine has its place in our healing enviorment. I just believe it should be second to the last place you go to with surgery being dead last.
Just because you are a doctor it does not make you a bad person or bad healer. Just because you are a doctor does not make you a good person or a good healer.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero
I do believe that doctors with all their education get very pigeon hold about what they use to cure. Many will smirk at any idea other than what they have studied.

As example my flight surgeon would not let me go to a chiropractor until I basically demanded it, because he said they could not help me in the lease. I had lower back/hip pain for 6 months and tried everything from meds to therapy and nothing worked. The next step was more meds and maybe surgery, but after seeing a chiropractor he said my hips were out of alignment and over the next 2 months I saw him once a week for about a 5 min visit. 1 1/2 years later I still have zero pain.

This is a small example of a doctor who totally disregards anything outside of the medical world that he knows. If a company could put a cure in a bottle and sell it they would no matter what it was. Remember, patents are only good for 7 to 10 years I think, so the idea that a company is holding back on some magical cure from a common source is really poor logic. This is not to say they are not out there, but the medical establishment feels they are below their intellect to look at, and so it is more of an attitude problem than a conspiracy.

[edit on 14-8-2007 by Xtrozero]

consider seeing DO doctors then. They use spinal manipulation and other approaches that MD docs consider a waste.

Both MD and DO's attend med schools but DO's tend to look for other options besides drugs.

My wife treats migraines with her hands using pressure techniques and breathing exercises.

Its true though that doctors tend to look down on chiropracters. It has more to do though with chiro's call themselves docs when they arent really one. In fact many chiropracters havent even attended college (much less med school) and got certified in some trade school.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by cistchap
Modern medicine has its place in our healing enviorment. I just believe it should be second to the last place you go to with surgery being dead last.
Just because you are a doctor it does not make you a bad person or bad healer. Just because you are a doctor does not make you a good person or a good healer.

surgery is always considered the last resort.

As far as options go, where would you suggest going to first ? Sorry, but I'll take a doctor with decades of experience over some sales clerk at a herbal store anyday

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 04:22 PM
link   
you got a point there....but in case of cold most of the times herbal tee and old methods work better then expensive antibiotics

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unisol
you got a point there....but in case of cold most of the times herbal tee and old methods work better then expensive antibiotics

Yeah. The common cold is a virus, so of course antibiotics do absolutely nothing to it. Herbal remedies can do some good.

[edit on 14-8-2007 by NRen2k5]

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by admriker444
I challenge anyone here to show evidence that doctors make millions "pushing" drugs.

This is totally false. My wife has never received one dollar from any pharm company.

Anyone here a doctor ? Or are we all just posting nonsense and OPINIONS.

My wife receives her income two ways...insurance payout or the patient pays the fee. Nothing ever comes from the drug companies nor does she receive any compensation for prescribing meds to patients.

My wife doesnt push any meds. In fact many times its the patient that demands drugs. She has lost patients because they considered my wife incompetent because she wouldnt prescribe antibiotics for a simple cold

There are lots of articles that discuss the fact that a large number of doctors are drug pushers. Some of them just don't realize it. Just because your wife is not accepting bribes, gifts and such in exchange for prescribing drugs doesn't mean others are not. And it seems to be pretty rampant in the medical industry.

Experiment shows medical doctors to be glorified drug dealers, easily manipulated by drug companies

There are plenty more articles such as this here:
www.newstarget.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by thelibra

Originally posted by tankthinker
Give me your thoughts.

My personal opinion, Kevin Trudeau is a nut and a fraud.

I've actually read this book, cover to cover, and the entire thing is nothing more than a repetitive plug for his website and affiliated brands.

If you randomly flip to ANY page in the book, the passage will typically read like this:

"Don't cook/eat/use/shower/bathe/wash/drink with _________ because it contains toxins that can be adsorbed by your body through __________. The FDA has forbidden me from printing the truth in this book, to read the REAL truth, go to my website!"

"There are only certain brands that are 'safe', but the FDA has forbidden me from printing them in this book. To see these brands, go to my website!"

I find this funny. My roommate is into natural cures and essential oils, and buys all sorts of stuff from newage websites and magazines. The result: He is the one with the medicine cabinet full of all sorts of cures (foot pads, ear candles, oils, herbs, etc), while I stay healthy by eating right and daily exercise. He is overweight and out of shape, and I am not.

He fell for the very same thing he claimed the pharmaceutical companies are doing, creating ailments to sell cures. They all claim to cleanse you of toxins, without ever really saying what these toxins are, or how their cures work.

tankthinker, how can you be so paranoid in relation to the pharm companies, yet so gullible when it comes to others. They're all trying to do the same thing, sell you things that you don't need.

The ONLY two cures for obesity are diet and exercise.

[edit on 14-8-2007 by InnocentBystander]

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 06:50 PM
link   
It's weird that the chinese have thousands years in natural medicine and still die of cancer...supressed cures? gimme a break...

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by cistchap
If I say to you "Drink five glasses of water a day" that is a perscription and I can go to jail for practicing medicine without a license. I KNOW this to be true because I was told by a district judge.

Having said that, I will tell all of you that Medical science has proven that when your Ph level falls below 5.5 cancer can flourish. Raise your ph and cancer as well as hiv, aids, hepat, etc... begins to die.

As far as Kevin goes. Anyone can research the cures he speaks of. Go to his website, Don't go. It really does not matter.

A headache is not caused by a lack of asprin, vicodin, or any other drug.
Cluster headaches can be eliminated by a capable massage therapist. I do it in my office all the time. I have more than 12,000 massages to my credit and have helped many people with various afflictions. I do not cure. I help the body cure itself.

As far as cancer goes look up essiac tea. You'll be informed. It has cured stage four cancer with an 80% cure rate. It was nearly voted in as a cure for cancer by the canadians.

You need to research more and argue less.

pH 5.5??? You'd die from acidosis! Grab a biochem book boy...learn something...

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by matiascs
It's weird that the chinese have thousands years in natural medicine and still die of cancer...supressed cures? gimme a break...
just because some of them know about herbs and stuff doesnt mean they all take the advice or live a healthy lifestyle. the truth is cancer cant live in a healthy body it takes certian conditions for it to grow and multiply like everything else in nature.

www.angelfire.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by slackerwire

Originally posted by AlphaAnuOmega
I agree whole heartedly. I suffer from severe cluster migraines. I literally go blind for about 15 minutes before they start, it's terrible. I think it is due to the antibiotics they put in food. Anyone else have the same problem?

I have had migraines ever since I was a little kid. Not just normal headaches, but the clusters like you get. Light, sound, heat, anything at all makes life a living hell when you have a cluster.

I haven't been able to find a "natural" remedy for them, although I have found that the herb feverfew mixed in with food does seem to reduce the frequency of them. I have found that once a migraine arrives, nothing but industrial strength pharmaceutical pain killers will ease the pain, but they don't help all that much.

I'm a migraine sufferer since childhood. Blindness before the pain, all that fun stuff that is associated with it. There is evidence that psilocybin can remedy cluster headaches and migraines. Cluster information

Also, I have recently started drinking teas made out of roots and herb from south america, including:
Pau d'Arco, Cat's Claw, Stevia, Yerba Mate, Piper fulvescens

After using these teas, I found a major energy boost, and my general feeling of well being has risen dramatically. Also, if you use municipal water, get yourself a vitamin C shower filter, I use the Vitashower VS-1 as it converts both chlorine and chloramine.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Actually, I believe the only Chinese people who die of cancer are the ones who come to live in the U.S. and exposed to our scam of a medical industry.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by priloco

just because some of them know about herbs and stuff doesnt mean they all take the advice or live a healthy lifestyle. the truth is cancer cant live in a healthy body it takes certian conditions for it to grow and multiply like everything else in nature.

www.angelfire.com...

That's quite a simplistic view...try googleing p53, Akt, Ras, RTK, GPCRs...cancer is not one disease...more than a 100 types of diseases...some share molecular pathways...but it isn't that simple...and next time you share a link with "scientific" information...references to real experiments/papers are needed...for all I know you could've made up the information...
Cheers

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join