It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

natural cures "they" dont want you to know about

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 02:05 AM
link   
in my opinion it is possible to get over cancer if one can boast the immune system enough but I realize this wont work for most people as all the qigong and homeopathy in the world wouldnt be able to help thier weakened bodies. but if you catch it and can eat ealthy foods and do some homeopathy and qigong you increase your chances of surviving with a good quality of life. I have many family members and friends who are still alive today who where told they would die and did one or all of the above and have went back to the docter only to be cancer free or the cancer had receeded signaficantly. Also with qigong one can really become comfartable with death and gain a spiritual inderstanding that i think is very comforting and accelarates the healing process. I believe Kevin Trudeau is a wierdo though even though thier might be some good things in his book he just seems to me like a con artist.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by tankthinker
There is a natural cure for every single disease in the world. Ya even cancer.

You obviously know nothing about cancer by stating this.

Cancer can be caused in hundreds, if not thousand ways. It is basically impossible for there to be a single cure for them all.

2. they arent patenable, in other words "they" cant make money off of them

It is possible to patent almost everything, by exploiting the US patent system.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 07:24 AM
link   
The OP sounds very much like Kevin Trudeau.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by seeingevil
The impression I get from your wording and approach to the topic is that you've been enlightened already as to what these natural cures are... but you haven't elaborated beyond the point of stating there are natural cures for all diseases.

So... toss a few examples out there oh wise one. You could start with Cancer since you specifically mentioned that one... what's the cure?

the cure for cancer is more complex than one simple cure. Cancer is a horrible disease, you have to start eating right, taking specific natural medicine for the type of cancer you have, you have to get all toxins out of your body (for example a colon cleanse) and so on but let me find the book i might have leant it to a relative, if not ill give you some cures.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thain Esh Kelch
You obviously know nothing about cancer by stating this.
Cancer can be caused in hundreds, if not thousand ways. It is basically impossible for there to be a single cure for them all.

I didnt say one single cure for all of them, different cures for ALL of them. What do you think really causes cancer i wonder?

It is possible to patent almost everything, by exploiting the US patent system.

no, natural things cannot be patented, it has to be your own creation.

[edit on 14-8-2007 by tankthinker]

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Here is an article that discusses many ways to beat cancer simply by eating healthy and staying away from the processed junk generated by the food companies.

Cancer cures from nature
Sometimes people say, "Okay, Mike, let's hear what you've got. You're talking big about this stuff. Name some anticancer foods." That's easy. Let's start with broccoli. Get some raw broccoli in your body. Broccoli sprouts are potent anticancer foods. Let's talk about some nutrition supplements -- selenium, zinc and modified citrus pectin for prostate cancer, for example. Vitamin D is a potent moderator of cancer tumor cell growth, so if you get enough vitamin D in your body, you're going to prevent and even help reverse prostate, cervical and breast cancers. The way you get vitamin D is to get some sunshine on your skin. This is not rocket science, folks. Doctors try to make it sound complicated, but it isn't.
You have anticancer properties in blueberries, and in all of the small fruits – blackberries, raspberries, acai and goji berries from Asia. Then you have onion, ginger and garlic. Garlic is phenomenal as an anti-cancer food. It contains sulphur compounds that just obliterate cancer cells. You've got spirulina, which contains anticancer phytochemicals called phycocyanin, which provide a blue-green color. When injected into breast tumors in laboratory studies in Japan, it's been shown to cause breast tumors to self-destruct. You've got chlorella and oxygen treatments. There is a product out there called Cell Food; when you take it into your body, it creates nascent oxygen and hydrogen. This oxygen helps create an environment in the body in which your body naturally eliminates its own cancerous cells. That's just the tip of the iceberg here.

Then you have traditional Chinese medicine, with some powerful anti-cancer herbs. There's an outstanding book on that by Michael Tierra, who is a master herbalist, and really one of the best herbalist authors out there. He's got a book called Treating Cancer with Herbs. This book teaches you about medicinal mushrooms -- the reishi mushrooms and the #ake mushrooms. Beyond that, we have anti-cancer oils: salmon oil, flax oil and cod liver oil. The list just goes on and on.

I haven't really covered them all, but in addition all those healing foods, there are all the foods you can eliminate from your diet to stop poisoning your body and stop giving yourself cancer. What are those foods? Well, there's sodium nitrate, which is in almost every processed meat product, found in every grocery store in the world, so if you just eliminate processed meats, your cancer risk plummets. You should also eliminate hydrogenated oils and partially-hydrogenated oils, both of which strongly promote cancer.

Eliminate homogenized milk and dairy products. Stop drinking liquids excreted from the glands of other species. (You thirsty pervert...) Eliminate all red meat from your diet. Eliminate all liquid refined sugar, such as soft drinks made of high-fructose corn syrup. Eliminate all food additives, preservatives and artificial colors; eliminate MSG, which is known as monosodium glutamate, yeast extract, hydrolyzed vegetable protein and autolyzed vegetable protein. Eliminate aspartame and sucralose and all the artificial chemical sweeteners. Eliminate white flour; stop barbecuing your meat, because barbecuing meat creates chemicals that cause colon cancer and stomach cancer. Stop cooking your food at extremely high temperatures. Or, better yet, become a live foods vegan. I'm just naming off a few things. You can be cancer-free if you follow the recipe.

Source: Beating cancer -- how to take charge of your cancer cure and outlive the lies of the cancer industry

There's much more information on cancer cures at the same website here:
www.newstarget.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 07:48 AM
link   
There’s a big difference between preventing cancer and curing it.

Yes, eating right can reduce your chances of developing certain cancers. But it won’t do much once the cancer has already taken hold.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Ah i found the book, ill give you two:

You dont have to do all of the things listed, different things work for different people and usually combinations work

1.Colds - Green papya extract; enzymes;propolis; raw ginger boiled in water - drink it as tea; cat's claw; crocodile protein peptide; homepathic remedies; infrared saunas; the sun

2.Cough - gargle with salt water; gargle with colloidal minerals;tea with lemon and honey;propolis; homeopathics

All food methods should be organic.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 07:49 AM
link   

homeopathics [sic]

Frauds.

[edit on 14-8-2007 by NRen2k5]

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by NRen2k5
There’s a big difference between preventing cancer and curing it.

Yes, eating right can reduce your chances of developing certain cancers. But it won’t do much once the cancer has already taken hold.

your not listening, it cures it once its taken hold, even when its far along.

like i said before when your sick in the future relying on drugs to stay alive, im going to live free, its too bad people cant open their minds to a drugless world.

[edit on 14-8-2007 by tankthinker]

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Kevin Trudeau has sold more crap on television than the home shopping network. Ever seen his one book about, "Placing ads, Buying and Selling, and 1-900 numbers"? He is a salesman, plain and simple. He markets ideas for other people and makes a killing doing it. I'm not sure about the validity of his books, but I wouldn't give it too much credit. Look for smaller, lesser known books that are written to communicate information as opposed to making money.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Okay everyone says trudeau is in it for money, but he made twice even three times as much when he was working for the pharmecutical companies, so it doesnt make sense that he became a whistle blower for the cash.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Give me your thoughts.

My personal opinion, Kevin Trudeau is a nut and a fraud.

I've actually read this book, cover to cover, and the entire thing is nothing more than a repetitive plug for his website and affiliated brands.

If you randomly flip to ANY page in the book, the passage will typically read like this:

"Don't cook/eat/use/shower/bathe/wash/drink with _________ because it contains toxins that can be adsorbed by your body through __________. The FDA has forbidden me from printing the truth in this book, to read the REAL truth, go to my website!"

"There are only certain brands that are 'safe', but the FDA has forbidden me from printing them in this book. To see these brands, go to my website!"

That phrase appears over and over and over in the book, and is actually bolded and italicized within it.

Trudeau is basically just cashing in on paranoia, conspiracy theorist mindset, and various affiliated brands, combined with a really hokey book for sale. My guess is that that is the reason he doesn't get much attention on this site.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Here is another article that discusses the healing properties of aloe vera.

Aloe vera boosts immune function and destroys cancer tumors
Scientific research shows strong immunomodulatory and antitumour properties for aloe vera polysaccharides. That means the gel helps boosts immune system function while destroying cancer tumors. One study published in International Immunopharmacology (1995) showed that aloe vera polysaccharides exhibited potent macrophage-activating activities including producing increased volumes of nitric oxide (which has antitumor potential).

Source: The aloe vera miracle: A natural medicine for cancer, cholesterol, diabetes, inflammation, IBS, and other health conditions

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 08:35 AM
link   
the reason for repition is to get through peoples heads, i guess not everyone can appreciate the truth, but i was really hoping i could get more feed back about natural cures and not trudeau, cause that will just be a back and forth debated about the same arguments as it is now.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Kevin Trudeau is a snake oil salesman who sells nothing but false hope.

All you have to do is read up on the author to see for yourself.
Lets take a look at him together , shall we?

First we will look at "DR. Callahans Addiction breaking system.
Firs off, there is NO "Dr. Callahan". The snake oil salesman wants us to believe that while studying quantum physics, Callahan discovered you could cure ANY addiction by humming, rolling your eyes and tapping your chest, and that it would work in less than a minute.
I'll pause for a few moments for the absurdity of what I just wrote to sink in.

For writing this crap and selling it as real, he was fined half a million dollars.

Next we look at "Mega Memory System". In this book , Kevin wants us all to think that everyone has a built in photographic memory waiting to e unlocked. He "proved" his book was true by working with blind and retarded people, supposedly increasing their ability to recall information from 15% to 90% in only 5 days.
He was sued over this book and its claims. He failed to produce any subjects from his "study", any proof whatsoever that his book worked and ended up settling the case for another 500,000$ and was warned not to make any more false claims in the future.

That didn't stop him.

In 2003 he started selling a "cure for cancer". Do you know what he was selling?
Coral, nothing more , nothing less. Kevin, teamed with "DR." Bob Barefoot, insisted that you could cure cancer by eating coral......

He was fined 2 million dollars for that one.

If your keeping track, thats 2 and a half million dollars he has had to pay in fines so far for promoting his scams.

Now for the book this thread is about, "Natural cures they don't want you to know about".

The book, which Trudeau self-published, is a paranoid mixture of self-evident and widely known health facts with very few, if any, natural cures. It is almost amusingly campy -- except that the information is so odd, and alarmist. "Natural Cures" is poorly sourced and peppered with jaw-dropping absurdities, such as "The sun does not cause cancer. Sun block has been shown to cause cancer" or "All over-the-counter nonprescription drugs and prescription drugs CAUSE illness and disease." Or, this tribute to logic and language: "If you read the labels of everything you put in your mouth, you would see the name [sic] of various chemicals. All the chemicals listed are dangerous man-made chemicals. They are poisons. If you were to take any of those chemicals and ingest a large amount at one time, you would probably die. Therefore they are in fact poisons.
His prose style mimics the gibberish favored by online spam advertisements, and he frequently uses SCREAM CAPS to emphasize OBVIOUS POINTS. At one point, Trudeau implies that he was an undercover government agent and that, because of his inside knowledge, the government and powerful corporations are out to get him -- though he doesn't share what any of his highly prized knowledge is. And always lurking somewhere is the nefarious "They" of the book's title -- the FDA and the FTC, who are in cahoots with the drug companies, which hold back the real natural cures because they won't make any money if you're healthy.
On every page, he stokes the paranoia and anger generated by recent high-profile corporate and government scandals, as well as the ire against the health insurance and pharmaceutical industries. But don't worry, not only will his book save you, but you can also go to his Web site, NaturalCures.com, for more information and for the "real cures," all for a lifetime membership of $499 or a monthly fee of just $9.95. In essence, the infomercial sells the book, which sells the Web site --which nets Trudeau tons of money.

Taken from here.
So , his book says nothing at all about "natural cures" but instead points you to his website where you have to buy a 500$ membership to get the "cures".

With his books out of the way, lets look at the author.

Kevin pretended to be a doctor in 1990 in order to deposit 80,000 dollars in fraudulent checks. He provided false information(names,DOB, SSN) in order to obtain fraudulent credit cards in 1991. He plead guilty to larceny and spent 2 years in prison. Supposedly, he learned his lesson and only wants to help people now.

In 1996 he started a pyramid scheme called "Nutrition for Life"that made him some decent money until his practices were cited and he was forbid from operating in some states.

Don't forget the court cases I cited earlier. He was fined over 3 million dollars and has paid out an unknown amount of money in private lawsuits.

I can compare this guy to a e-mail spammer. They know they will get fined, but they are making so much money from their practices that the fines are a small percentage of that. It pays for him to keep selling crap.

Yes, much like Micheal Horn, Spammers, and the guy in Nigeria that needs your help to get money out of the country, some people will believe anything and spend lots of money on a pretty story.
It is no mistake that the ONLY people that say his book does what he claims are the people who make money off it.

Deny Ignorance

[edit on 14-8-2007 by Tiloke]

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 08:39 AM
link   
seriously off the topic of trudeau, im not going to say anything to your post because ive already stated my case in past posts and i get tired of repeating myself.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Here is the article about Abraham Cherrix. The government tried to force him to undergo standard medical treatment for cancer when he actually wanted to use an alternative therapy.

It also discusses the issue with the doctor doing the alternative therapy to cure cancer. The government chased him out of the country.

Hoxsey's cancer cures really work
Though the government agencies that drove Hoxsey from the United States never bothered to test his therapy and called him a "quack" out of hand because he did not have a medical license, research has proven the efficacious effects of the herbs in his formulas.
For example, red clover has long been used as an herbal remedy for cancer, infections, tumors and menopause symptoms. It also supports the immune system and the blood. Burdock fights skin disorders and cancer, and supports the liver, skin and immune system. Licorice root is used for a myriad of health conditions ranging from inflammation and arthritis to cancer and heart disease. It supports the immune system, the blood, and the function of the spleen.

Pokeroot has shown anti-cancer properties, especially for breast cancers. Similarly, bloodroot is a powerful fighter against skin cancer. Cascara is a natural treatment for leukemia and liver disorders, and supports liver and gallbladder function. Stillingia root also treats skin conditions and acts as a blood purifier.

Though Hoxsey's formula often uses broad combinations of powerful herbs such as red clover and bloodroot, as well as many others, his formula is adapted to specially fit each individual patient, adding or removing herbal components case-by-case. The Hoxsey method also incorporates a healthy organic diet, along with vitamins and immune stimulation. While official government studies have never been performed, other forms of honest evidence support the benefits and success of Hoxsey's method.

"Today substantial laboratory data indicates that the Hoxsey herbal tonic could have genuine value against cancer," writes Kenny Ausubel in "When Healing Becomes A Crime." Ausubel continues, "Thousands of patients believe it saved their lives. There is no dispute that the Hoxsey remedies for external cancer are effective. Over the course of this century, numerous prominent figures including senators, congressmen, judges, and even doctors have affirmed Hoxsey's reputed cures and repeatedly called for an investigation. Why, then, has it taken so long? The answer is buried in medical politics. It revolves around a fierce trade war fought over money as well as fundamental conflict of medical opinion. Its consequence has been the exclusion and outright suppression of Hoxsey as well as numerous other unorthodox cancer therapies."

Source: The Abraham Cherrix cancer story the media won't print: Harry Hoxsey's cancer cures and the US government campaign to destroy them

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Kevin Trudeau is a perfect example of the government using him to generate propaganda against natural medicine and alternative therapies. Just because Trudeau uses the information to take advantage of people and rip them off doesn't make the natural cures false.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 08:46 AM
link   
keep them comin annestacey nice articles

its just like the woman whos kid had cancer, the hospital told her her kid needed chemo, she refused and went to mexico to try a natural method, it worked and the kid was perfectly healthy, when she got back to the states they sued her for child abuse or abandonment or something, but they sued her because she wouldnt give her kid chemo, that is very wrong.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join