It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

natural cures "they" dont want you to know about

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Horus8

Originally posted by slackerwire

Originally posted by tankthinker

Originally posted by slackerwire
There are no known "cures" for cluster migraine headaches, and no, I don't have to keep buying prescription pain killers over and over.

so your saying that you only had to buy the pain killers once and it reduced the migranes forever and you never have to get refills, wow a miracle drug.

No, I get them from a doctor friend of mine. I don't take them frequently, nor do I take them as a maintenance type of prescription.

Now, how about you enlighten me as to what natural remedy carries the pain relieving power that something such as vicodin does?

Please don't tell me to start dropping opium either.

Vico(a)din is made out of opium genius, so you're already dropping opium if you're taking vicodin.

It is an opiate. I got into a little discussion with one of the natural remedy type people who suggested heroin as a form of pain relief. I was inquiring to see if you were also of that ilk.

Now, can you provide me with a natural pain reliever that is as effective as vicodin?

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I dont doubt the pharmacuetical industry spends their research money on maintaining diseases (rather than cures). However two issues I see...

1. If there are actual real cures to diseases then why do the elite continue to die from them ?

Vice President Cheney suffers from heart disease and is lucky to be alive after 4 heart attacks. His pacemaker just had its battery replaced...doesnt sound like he has access to any suppressed technology.

A Rothschild just died recently. Why wasnt he able to outlive old age and disease ?

Futhermore, unless they are all in hiding I have yet to see any of the elite beat cancer, heart disease, or old age. According to science, human beings have the ability to live roughly 120 years if it manages to avoid disease. The elite rockefeller / rothschild types all seem to max out around 80-90.

2. That guy seems like a con artist. I took a look at this website of his...

www.weightlosscuresbook.com...

You'll notice how the entire site never actually admits how this weightloss happens. I called the 800 number and asked if this book detailed a food program, or exercise, or some combination as the website is careful not to state exactly what it is. The customer service rep had no idea.

The website mentions a "substance" but thats about it. And for only $19.95 you get to learn about this substance I suppose.

Im about 225 so 40 pounds overweight. I'll be glad to spend the 20 bucks if someone here can guarantee this isnt a scam

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by slackerwire.
Now, how about you enlighten me as to what natural remedy carries the pain relieving power that something such as vicodin does?

I never said i knew any thing about natural remedies which reduce pains, i said there was cure for every disease, try to get it strait.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by admriker444
I dont doubt the pharmacuetical industry spends their research money on maintaining diseases (rather than cures). However two issues I see...

2. That guy seems like a con artist. I took a look at this website of his...

www.weightlosscuresbook.com...

The website mentions a "substance" but thats about it. And for only $19.95 you get to learn about this substance I suppose.

Im about 225 so 40 pounds overweight. I'll be glad to spend the 20 bucks if someone here can guarantee this isnt a scam

No you see its easy to start diseases and spread them, easier than finding a solution to one. But after the companies make the disease the spend SOME money to find a patenable cure or a drug cure. by the way i know the weightloss secret if you want i could tell you what i know about it. oh you shuold try his other website www.naturalcures.com

you also say hes a con artist, well con artists con people once, get their quick money then their trick doesnt work again (except that guy who keeps screaming about jesus and making people fall and curing them, that one seems to keep going). If he was a con artist why do people rely on his methods and why is he still selling books.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 01:07 PM
link   
If I was suffering cluster migraines I'd first of all try to find out what could be in my diet that's causing them. The obvious starters would be caffeine drinks, cheese, chocolate etc. Then I'd get my eyes & teeth checked, just in case. Then I'd try some safe herbal teas from stuff grown in my own garden. Chamomile & feverfew are supposed to be great. I've taken an interest in the B17 (liatrile) "debate", probably because everyone I know who's died, has died from cancer. Most of them were on some form of hormone replacement too so I'll always avoid that.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I know this is a bit off subject but my mother used to have migraines all the time. When she and my father divorced the doctor prescribed her zoloft for depression and anxiety. After a few weeks she stopped having migraines to this day, 10 years later, after living with them all her life 63 YO. The zoloft appears to have caused her to have mild tinnitus, but for her it was a welcome trade.

I do not think zoloft is supposed to cure migraines but she believes that is what got rid of hers.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Precisely, have you seen a scanner darkly? It really nails down this
most abhorent of facts. That the government for a long long time has been
doping up the youth and the minorities, and the soldiers and the working force to keep them from ever really being awake or stable enough to revolt, or notice just how screwed they really are.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I don't know if this thread is directly about Kevin Trudeau's book, but he is definately not a revolutionary. If he was such a savior he would expose these miracles instead of selling something. And don't try and tell me he is just trying to feed his family for his efforts or something because he is pretty much the biggest infomercial goon there is and has plenty of money. If he thinks there is some evil going on then he should be a hero by exposing the truth not buy selling some book of that tells you secret potions noboody has spoke up about. I'm sure there are plenty of home remedies and such, but none that come close to curing big time ailments. I'd rather get speed reading or math made easy. At least there are measurable results with those two.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 02:48 PM
link   
wow never have i seen such denial,

how the hell do you say all the things he says in his book on the iternet or tv. There is so much info its crazy. Also he was giving away 2 of his books free of charge if you bought his newest one (excluding shipping)

Oh and by the way, he donates a lot of money to helping nature paths, he has publishers to pay for, print, paper, you dont make a book out of air. He even explains in his book why he charges for his website membership. On top of that why do you think you hardly ever see him on tv. oh ill tell you cause the people who control the pharmeciutical companies have control over the television also, they are saying not let him come on because it would be bad for prophets, really bad.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Have you been watching late night infomercials?

en.wikipedia.org...

Kevin Trudeau is a scam artist. He has no medical background or experience. I wouldn't trust him.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   
hey did you notice that the link page at wikipedia only starts off by saying bad things about him, as if they were trying to attack him as much as possible, to make him look fraud. Its obviously his enemies making him look bad.

And thats another reason i trust him he has no medical backround so his oppinions arent based on government taught info. He gets his info from people all around the world, he doesnt make this # up.

[edit on 13-8-2007 by tankthinker]

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 03:25 PM
link   
To all those with headaches/migraines:

I am a Traditional Chinese Medicine, one of the best know treatments of it is the widely known acupuncture, therapist, (cant say doctor
), got around 10 years experience now, and with a great degree of success curing those conditions.

I recomend you seek a good TCM practitioner in your area, it works.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 03:30 PM
link   
that is the kind of stuff kevin talks about in his book

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 03:42 PM
link   
easyest way to put it

ANTI BIOTIC = ANTI LIFE.

Take Care, Vix

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by tankthinker
wow never have i seen such denial,

how the hell do you say all the things he says in his book on the iternet or tv. There is so much info its crazy. Also he was giving away 2 of his books free of charge if you bought his newest one (excluding shipping)

Yea, and if you buy 5 gallons of oxyclean you get 2 free nonstick spatulas and a knife that can cut through a shoe. Act now while supplies last! They are still making money off of it.

Oh and by the way, he donates a lot of money to helping nature paths, he has publishers to pay for, print, paper, you dont make a book out of air. He even explains in his book why he charges for his website membership. On top of that why do you think you hardly ever see him on tv. oh ill tell you cause the people who control the pharmeciutical companies have control over the television also, they are saying not let him come on because it would be bad for prophets, really bad.

You don't need ink and paper to get information out in this day and age in case you didn't notice. He is more than capable of typing it out on the internet to help the world if that was his main purpose. Obviously it is not, as you even have to pay to see his website.

I am actually willing to bet he is on TV more than Bugs Bunny, he has infomercials for all kinds of useless garbage.

There is a difference between prophet and profit but I guess if you knew that we wouldn't be having this argument. Many people know about this book, especially if they are awake past 3am on any given night. It hasn't hurt any big drug company whatsoever.

I am not saying that the drug companies are the most honest or anything but I would rather trust a doctor than an infomercial. They are both making money but at least one has proper education and expertise while the other needs to convince people that they need to buy it at 4am.

He is a scam artist, I don't know how else to convince you, just google him or look for other topics on here. He has had infomercials for countless get rich quick and pyramid schemes. If you still don't believe me than send me $3 and have 8 of your friends send me and you $3 and so on. If you are interested then send me a private message.

Here is one from a fake secret society called Nova Tech. He sends these out to people asking them to join a secret society for $150 bucks. Claims he has been inside Area 51 and seen aliens.Nova Tech Secret Society

Wow, to be shown the secrets of our government for only $150... how could you pass that up. Act now and you will get free CIA UFO documents along with 3 cases of Reptilian Repellant.

Kevin Trudeau,

[edit on 043131p://upMonday by Mushroom Fields Forever]

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Hey man whatever im not here to change your beliefs but when your taking drugs to help your self in the future all your life wasting money on them im going to know that "they" have effectively brainwashed you and you arent gonna think anything of it because your brainwashed, but then you think to yourself "why am i so sick?".

oh and try experiencing his techniques for yourself before you trample them, the main reason people dont believe in his work is because people want instant cures instead of changing their lives in heathy ways over longer periods, damn some people are lazy.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 04:15 PM
link   
After 40 years of practice I have come to the following conclusions about pharmaceuticals, nutriceuticals and suppliments. !. The pharmaceutical companies are in fact doing their best to find good effective drugs that are not only useful but do not cause unwanted side effects. They can only do so under current laws and patents if they make money in the process. So don't criticise them for making profits as that is the only way things actually work out in the long run. They are not trying to make us unnecessarily sick as that would be a side effect that cause them to be sued. 2. The state of the art is not that sophisticated right now. Drugs often work but they have side effects and they should be avoided if you can. 3. Nutriceuticals, suppliments and herbal medicines while useful, sometimes effective and usually safe, are only an aid in treatment. They may keep you from having to go to the doctor which may be good or bad if medicine has something to offer. There may be a cure for every disease but the cure may not be all that good! I would suggest looking for a comprehensive book on alternative medicine, complementary medicine, or nutritional healing.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlphaAnuOmega
I suffer from severe cluster migraines.......Anyone else have the same problem?

Hey there, I have suffered from cluster migraines on occasion, including the nasty partial blindness were all you can see is a weird flashy zig-zag line with fast, flickering lights that you can't switch off because they are right in your eye!

I found the following to be key factors/mix of ingredients that would bring on a cluster migraine:-

Little sleep, long hours staring at an old fashioned CRT computer monitor, stress and a diet of mostly high sugar/fast food stuffs.

As the saying goes, 'an apple a day keeps the doctor away' (just make sure the apple you eat hasn't been covered in pesticides).

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by plumranch
After 40 years of practice I have come to the following conclusions about pharmaceuticals, nutriceuticals and suppliments. !. The pharmaceutical companies are in fact doing their best to find good effective drugs that are not only useful but do not cause unwanted side effects. They can only do so under current laws and patents if they make money in the process. So don't criticise them for making profits as that is the only way things actually work out in the long run. They are not trying to make us unnecessarily sick as that would be a side effect that cause them to be sued. 2. The state of the art is not that sophisticated right now. Drugs often work but they have side effects and they should be avoided if you can. 3. Nutriceuticals, suppliments and herbal medicines while useful, sometimes effective and usually safe, are only an aid in treatment. They may keep you from having to go to the doctor which may be good or bad if medicine has something to offer. There may be a cure for every disease but the cure may not be all that good! I would suggest looking for a comprehensive book on alternative medicine, complementary medicine, or nutritional healing.

Listen they do everything secretly of course you wont know about it, besides there is a natural treatment to all diseases they dont even use one. Why? because in the states you are only able to cure illness with drugs, that is an actual law. Why? so that the natural treatments cant come up and take their profits away. And to me you sound like one of their propogandists.

so children do we understand how it works now or do i have to repeat myself?

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 04:24 PM
link   
My two cents on Kevin Trudeau:
Listened to his books, read his books, listened to him rant and rave. I am a licensed personal trainer. It is my job to know about nutrition. One things he mentions is organics. Very good idea. Grown without pesticides, Anti-biotics, unnatural diets, etc. You are what you eat.

Then again, you have to take what he says with a grain of salt. He rants and raves over and over again (FTC, FDA, blah) which just adds pages to his books. But his bottom line philosophy is sound: If man made it, don't eat it.

And about natural cures, they cure the disease, not the symptoms, but curing the symptoms comes with time. Aspirin makes headaches less severe. But if you find out why you have headaches, than try and cure that, i believe that is the right way to go.

Not a visionary, but has good ideas.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join