It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

D.U.M.B

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by gonquin

You can find Philip Schneider's last video also off youtube from 1995.

You can find another nice reference on the laser type tunneling equipment on the Discovery/History channel where they have an excellent program on the tunneling to bring water to LA. What amazed me was the quick set cement they
use to harded the exterior walls when drilling thru water laden earth and rock.

By the way Philip's reference to weather modifications being conducted by our US Government is also very true. I know of two projects myself
stemming from the years he states. Something like Project Nile Blue or Blue Nile.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 11:15 PM
link   
after seeing the "map"
I say we buy TAl jr some new crayons.
a hand drawn scribble is not proof

reply to post by johnlear

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by johnlear

D.U.M.B.'s are a subject I have been researching for quite some time, I do know they exist and have massive amounts of research. I do however have run across a piece of information that I need help with. John you may know something about this, actually I'm sure you do. There was a man by the name of Thomas Castello that worked at DULCE, he snuck pictures and data out of DULCE and made copies of these and gave to certain individuals to guard with thier life in the event of his death, I know his death and the death of his wife and child have never been proven. My question is have these documents surfaced? and if so... where can they be found?

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Google "number of missing children each day" and you will wonder, where did all these kids or even adults go? Some walk away to start a new life, some died or murdered, and some others abducted and turn into manchops for those despicable aliens.

Far-fetched? So is human life and this floating globe within a vacuum.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thekherham
I guess I'm safe here in Canada.

Depends where you are in Canada. There is supposed to be something extremely awful under Winnipeg and that it connects to Denver...

The only thing I ever found in Winnipeg though was a building housing the legislature, a building that would make a marvellous temple for Moloch.

But I think Frank Albo's book points to some other sorts of Hermetic meaning to the building.

So, wherever such a weird building exists above ground I suppose something weirder could exist underground...

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Surely, there are new developments on this topic, by now?!

[bump]

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
bump

Mod Edit: Please spam with 1-liners. Review this link.
edit on 10-4-2011 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I am re reading Courtney Browns book Cosmic Voyage and he mentions an underground base below Santa Fe Baldy Mountain. I was merely curious if anyone on this board who lives around there has ever noticed anything odd in that location to warrant or support his claims? He has gotten this information from Remote Viewing so I was wanting some verification.
Thank you in advance if anyone finds anything.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join