It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

D.U.M.B

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Who says these installations have to be controlled by a nation...

No not aliens either..

I mean underground organizations that every government that knows about them is scared to do anything about. These organization are not "evil" they are non cultured people who operate white vehicles and have no paqrticular schedule or anything...

I have memories from the mid 90's of underground things of various orders. Message me if you want information now but right now I do not want to type it all out.

John Lear, does this tone sound familiar?

bombombom bum bu-bu

Haha that is how I would describe it with typed letters.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11 11
Yeah don't forget the US Airforce tunneling machine they built.

www.subversiveelement.com...

They use that a lot actually.

[edit on 12-8-2007 by 11 11]

With all this engineering and technology, then what is the issue with the big dig?

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by earth2
There is no way there is 1000's of miles of underground tunnels in the US.
It would be a logistic nightmare.
Think about the mountains it would have to bore through. It would take a hundred years and 1000's of construction people to accomplish a feat like that.
And im just hearing about it, wow.

And why would they even need them? Its so much easier to travel above land isnt it?

They started the project well b4 WW2, if you dig 40 m a day,do your maths
why they need to do it? ask government and Aliens, financed by US taxpayers lol

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Here's an interesting interview with Bill Uhouse concerning D.U.M.Bs if you haven't seen it yet. Interviewed by Miles Johnston. You can believe him or not, but he did confirm the existence of these D.U.M.Bs.

John Lear, if you read this, have you ever talked to this guy? What do you think of him? Thanks.

[edit on 14-8-2007 by omnicron]

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 06:10 AM
link   
I would like to know more about 'group hysteria' for want of a better term. The whole phycology behind rumors like the Dulce base and other DUMBS just doesnt add up. These are mature men who are happy to risk total ridicule to stand up and speak about these things, that is the one thing that makes me think some of this stuff could be true

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by gonquin
These are mature men who are happy to risk total ridicule to stand up and speak about these things, that is the one thing that makes me think some of this stuff could be true

Thats what gives them credability in my book Gonquin. These guy´s have careers, family and friends. I doubt that they´d be willing to make something like this up only to have it blow up in their face and the possibility of losing their lives which they´ve spent many years working to make.

I won´t 100% believe anything just blurted out, but I will give it the benefit of doubt.

FK

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 07:08 AM
link   
The black ops budget is now massive,possibly as large as 1.7 trillion dollars a year.The science and technology of the black sector could be 100 years more advanced as "on the surface."
Many massive tunneling machines have been built by(and therefore presumably used by) black ops.
In the cold war,deep underground bases became the norm for all sides.Also in the cold war,it was necessary for the soviets/americans/brits to find ways of moving weapons/supplies covertly from A to B.
Underground tunnels is an ideal method to achieve this.
Many people say they see no evidence for this -

ERM,HELLO-Thats the whole idea folks...

So upwards of 50 years of tunneling machines,probably dozens to hundreds in operation at any one time,an almost infinite budget,all done by "off the books" black operators,whose number one priority is not being found out...This leads me to accept these massive tunnels have a high probability of existing.
The scientists/geologists in the black sector will have a detailed and advanced knowledge of tectonics-so should be able to work around the faults.
DUMBS and connecting tunnels?I think they exist.
Aliens eating kids down there? Who knows-I bet there is a whole lot of stuff going on down there that would make aliens eating kids look kind of normal.
I am amazed at the amount of people who are saying they have not heard much about this subject-especially here on ATS!!

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Its strange that numerous ex military guys all speak of the same scenarios with out knowing one another... The military mind set would be the last place I would look for storys of such 'high fantasy'. Maybe these people have been given some kind memory altering treatment to beleive this stuff was real to throw the searchers off target.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Bill Uhouse is associated with SERPO which is a proven hoax so is credibility is called into question as far as I am concerned. He tends to contradict himself alot.

[edit on 14-8-2007 by CaptGizmo]

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by gonquin
Its strange that numerous ex military guys all speak of the same scenarios with out knowing one another... The military mind set would be the last place I would look for storys of such 'high fantasy'. Maybe these people have been given some kind memory altering treatment to beleive this stuff was real to throw the searchers off target.

Maybe they have been told by the CIA that that is the line they take.

'Its all a smokescreen' as has been said on thes pages before ??

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Just a quick note, the CIA cannot work inside the US without athorization from the FBI. I don't remember any specific incident, in my lifetime, that the CIA has worked in the US. Please remember this before leading anyone of track.

As far as who tells military members what to say, that would be the military, not anyone else. Every military member that works on classified materials has to sign an NdA, this is part of the process that is public knowledge, so why have so many lost site of this fact? Those who talk are the ones that I wouldn't trust since they are breaching a contract they signed with the US gov't. Or they can be disinfo agents, but i'll let you decide that.

What may seem like science fiction to the public may be the normal course of action at a classified facility. Just because you, your neighbors, or most people on this site have no idea about it doesn't mean it isn't real. Thinking like that gets you cornered by your lack of knowledge of how the gov't works or what they know about. If you want to find that out get a job working with them, but trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill of evidence isn't going to work for some of the members of this site.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I wonder what human taste like? We must taste pretty good for aliens to come all the way out here, help us set up underground bases so that could have a 5-star restaurant.

rotflmao

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I seem to remember a movie where someone says people taste like chicken-if true,maybe they abduct chickens too-someone tell the farmers to stop shooting those foxes,its not them it the aliens!
Seriously though,heres a couple of ATS threads from a while back discussing the subject of DUMBS and aliens:

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

Like I said before,I`m not sure about the alien involvement,but the tunnels and kit to build them with exists,along with the desire to hide secrets/prepare for the worst,I think.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I haven't looked to see if he's been discussed in any ATS forums but Red Elk has had a lot to say about tunnels, bases and the denizens thereof. Thank you.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Member earth2 says It would be a logistic nightmare.
Think about the mountains it would have to bore through. It would take a hundred years and 1000's of construction people to accomplish a feat like that.
To which my response is simple alot of military use subcontractors to work for them and in a lot of cases those subcontractors subcontract to other subcontractors it creates plausible deniablity as well as keeps it secret ie
ne person to install a kitchen sink while another company installs the plumbing while there are so many workers subcontracted no one knows what they are working on. it is easier to make half baked assumptions and claim something isnt real then to research it and give it real thought. shame on you earth2

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by NJ Mooch
Just a quick note, the CIA cannot work inside the US without athorization from the FBI. I don't remember any specific incident, in my lifetime, that the CIA has worked in the US. Please remember this before leading anyone of track.

You must be young ? Or naive to believe they're not performing highly illegal activities at this moment. Also, I think it's been documented in a court of law, the CIA is a player in the international drug trade.

www.gwu.edu...

Originally posted by NJ MoochThose who talk are the ones that I wouldn't trust since they are breaching a contract they signed with the US gov't. Or they can be disinfo agents, but i'll let you decide that.

And some could be telling the truth ?

Originally posted by NJ MoochWhat may seem like science fiction to the public may be the normal course of action at a classified facility. Just because you, your neighbors, or most people on this site have no idea about it doesn't mean it isn't real. Thinking like that gets you cornered by your lack of knowledge of how the gov't works or what they know about. If you want to find that out get a job working with them, but trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill of evidence isn't going to work for some of the members of this site.

This makes sense. I haven't seen much evidence of D.U.M.B.s and don't believe Phil Schneider's stories but I believe they exist. Billions upon billions of unaccounted for dollars, all of the secrecy make it possible. Right. Just because someone has no idea of something, doesn't mean it's not there.
They're up to all kinds of things the public can never imagine...

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 04:01 AM
link   
here is an interesting article i found:

www.indiadaily.com...

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by sager

www.indiadaily.com...

Oh Come on, please?
The Indiadaily has absolutley no credibility whatsoever

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chorlton

Originally posted by sager

www.indiadaily.com...

Oh Come on, please?
The Indiadaily has absolutley no credibility whatsoever

The "credible" sources are merely "official". Go through a popular journal, the New York Times by example, and check the sources of the main political stories—you’ll discover that they are dominated by government and other established interests. Indepedant journalism doesn't even exist anymore in the mass media.

I never heard of the indian daily, and I'm not defending it. Simply pointing out that it makes absolutely no sense to look for government conspiration evidence from "credible" sources, since those sources take their informaton from the government itself. Furthermore, most journals in the United-States are owned by either one of the enourmous multi-newspaper chains. The large amount of journals in the United-States creates the impression of diversity, but it's only an illusion, for only 20% of all newspapers are owned by independant owners, who more often than not are deemed "not credible" by the population, or do not have the means to do indepedant research all around the country, so they rely on the "official" news to fill their pages. That's the sad truth. For what it matters, the things said in the indian daily might aswell be less far fetched than what is told to us by the "credible" sources.

[edit on 15-8-2007 by Atlantix]

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 11:47 AM
link   
This whole subject is silly. Are there underground bunkers and military bases? Sure. But that's about it. To sit there and claim there are tunnels all over the world and baby eating aliens just makes you sound foolish.

There is a reason no one takes ufology seriously, and threads like this are it.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join