It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

D.U.M.B

page: 1
7
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Have you ever heard of D.U.M.B? DEEP UNDERGROUND MILITARY BASE
THERE are about hundreds in the US alone and more around the world
E.T live in there,work with government kinnap humans mostly children for their own foods..

www.thewatcherfiles.com...

Have fun




posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I've heard of them, a fascinating subject actually... I've been meaning to do more research on this.

Does anyone know if there's a list of known Dumb locations...?



posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   
here is the problem...

If they eat us, why reduce th population/food supply by 80%??

It really doesnt make any sense at all.



posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Here is a partial map of some of the bases in the states. It is not near complete, but it is an awesome start. I forget which thread I took this from, but the original thread is in either John Lear's forum here or Norio's forum also here. Same for the credit of the pic, not sure which of the two should be credited for this pic, but I think its John's photo.

For a lot more info on this story search for these names:
philip schneider
cliff stone
william cooper




posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 07:22 PM
link   
They are here to 'serve man' havent you heard

I havent heard of DUMB but thanks for the info.

IMO it sounds dumb but so am I sometimes.



posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Wow, you have to be kidding me, lol.

You seriously believe aliens live in deep underground bases and eat us? Hard to believe if that was true I would find out about it on the internet, lol.

Come on man.



posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I hope those arent tunnels connecting to each other.

To me that would be the clincher for not believing.



posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Originally posted by IronDogg




Here is a partial map of some of the bases in the states. It is not near complete, but it is an awesome start. I forget which thread I took this from, but the original thread is in either John Lear's forum here or Norio's forum also here. Same for the credit of the pic, not sure which of the two should be credited for this pic, but I think its John's photo.



The original of this map was made by TAL and all credit should be given to him for the research and the drawing.



posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Dude, there's one where I live. O.o THEY'RE GONNA EAT ME, AHHHH!

Nah, I'm not really buying it either. If they were really kidnapping children for food, we'd be hearing about it all over the news. Remember the Amber Alert? Missing kids are getting national publicity nowadays (i.e. Elizabeth Smart case). We'd definitely get wind of huge handfuls of them disappearing around these supposed "bases". Well...unless the aliens only need a meal once a decade...


Overactive imaginations are at work here, people.



posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Clearly every missing person's case isn't an Alien dinner episode
.

I do find the Dumbs concept fascinating though and yes I believe they exist, as well as that some of them have housed Alien lifeforms, both alive and dead.

I also believe in demonic entities, spiritual aparitions, poltergeists, haunted sites as well as haunted individual people, and I believe there are vast secrets regarding activities on the Moon that the government doesn't want us to know about. I believe "luck" isn't something imagined but a very real force that influences our lives in either very positive or even disastrous ways. I even believe that the majority of photographed orbs are not... dust particles reflecting light.

I like my overactive imagination just fine thank you
.

.....

Edit:
IronDogg thank you for posting the map, it's intriguing. A shame it isn't a full map though...

[edit on 12-8-2007 by seeingevil]



posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Originally posted by seeingevil



IronDogg thank you for posting the map, it's intriguing. A shame it isn't a full map though...



I am pretty sure that the map is the original made by TAL and that it did not go any further east.



posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Seriously how can you give the map any credit when it says there is an underground shuttle tube from Texas to Cali.

Isnt that a little over the top.



posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Originally posted by earth2




Seriously how can you give the map any credit when it says there is an underground shuttle tube from Texas to Cali.

Isnt that a little over the top.



Actually the tube shuttles go a lot further than that. The main Navy shuttles went from San Diego to most places in the world. Travel time was very short, less than an hour. They are called "the tubes". The techs that work in them are called 'tubemoles'. There are other shuttle systems that connect Edwards, China Lake, Groom Lake, Tonopah up through northern Nevada and east to Dulce, Los Alamos and Manzano as shown on the map.



posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Don't forget the counterparts to DUMBS...the DUHS.

"Deep Underground Housing Sectors"



posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Yeah don't forget the US Airforce tunneling machine they built.

www.subversiveelement.com...

They use that a lot actually.

[edit on 12-8-2007 by 11 11]



posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Siblin
Dude, there's one where I live. O.o THEY'RE GONNA EAT ME, AHHHH!

Nah, I'm not really buying it either. If they were really kidnapping children for food, we'd be hearing about it all over the news.


In Mexico, there are countless children disappearing without any explanation, especially around the spot the supposed DUMB ends. But of course, you won't hear that from the government-controlled medias. After all if this story is true, the government is aware of it all, why would they tell dumb little citizens things that could be used as evidence to prove something they're trying to cover? Duh, even you aren't that stupid.



posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 08:56 PM
link   
So what, the aliens have a particularly strong taste for Mexican children? Even IF the government has sway over what the news reports, it can't stop regular people from getting the word out. Like the parents. If large groups of children were disappearing in my neighborhood, I'd hear about it. The whole area would. This whole D.U.M.B. thing reeks of make-believe fear mongering. It doesn't exactly lend credence to the UFO/alien phenomena either.



posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Siblin
So what, the aliens have a particularly strong taste for Mexican children? Even IF the government has sway over what the news reports, it can't stop regular people from getting the word out. Like the parents. If large groups of children were disappearing in my neighborhood, I'd hear about it. The whole area would. This whole D.U.M.B. thing reeks of make-believe fear mongering. It doesn't exactly lend credence to the UFO/alien phenomena either.


Of course, that's the plan...disinfo agents love to plant outrageous stories about DUMBS to discredit legitimate UFO research, such as, into the Roswell incident.



posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Fascinating technology behind those large tunnel making machines, I have no doubt there's tunnels in the US specifically built for military use... possibly stretching for miles and miles.



www.youtube.com...



posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 09:49 PM
link   
yeah ive seen that on the History channel, I think they used them in europe somewhere for a tunnel linking two countries.

But still if that thing was boring under my house I think I would hear it or at the least feel the vibrations.

There is no way there is 1000's of miles of underground tunnels in the US.
It would be a logistic nightmare.
Think about the mountains it would have to bore through. It would take a hundred years and 1000's of construction people to accomplish a feat like that.
And im just hearing about it, wow.

And why would they even need them? Its so much easier to travel above land isnt it?



new topics

top topics



 
7
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join