It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

D.U.M.B

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptGizmo
I have been hearing people speculate about the Denver airport for a while and think the murals have to do with the NWO and such and that there is an underground base there etc.etc. I found an interview with the artist who painted the murals and what the symbolism in the murals mean here.

NWO is just another word for whatever is controlling us.

Originally posted by CaptGizmo
I dont think there is an underground base there as it would have taken much longer to build that airport than it did if that were the case. plus the airport is owned and operated by the city of Denver not the Federal government.

Unless the base was already there? And who owns the poliicians that runs the city of Denver?

FK

[edit on 13-8-2007 by Frontkjemper]

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 12:12 PM
link   
anyone should know underground bases exist
we even have them here in my country
and u dont wanna keep ur alien on the sun
keep it underground

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 01:39 PM
link   
D.U.M.B.! Great acronym, I guess that makes all the people working there DUMB scientists, DUMB doctors, DUMB technicians etc. and also people who believe in these bases - DUMB believers!
sorry no offence, just could not resist that one.

On a serious note, I wonder whether the people who propagate these ideas (not a single shred of evidence other than tall stories) actually happen to be disinfo agents - actually I prefer to think of them as controlled info agents, speculation on my part ofcourse!

Here is one point to consider, if the Aliens with all their tech., which is seemingly way out of our league, wanted to eat us wouldnt they put us in human farms, and sell packaged human meat at alien Safeways? (that would be a humbling experience would'nt it?)

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Man, this thread is WAY OUT THERE...

WHat you are putting forth is hard to belive...

I can belvie that the US and other world goverments have 1000's of miles of underground caverans and tunnels, i can belive that there are DUMB's and as well as DUH's... i realise that the goverment would have no reason to tell the people of thier existence, nor should they. I have seen enough evedience to say that these underground tunnels and bases exist.

However, the claim that they contaion ET entities that feed on children is too much, for this fact alone, i find it immpossible that these creatures woul;d travel unknown distences to live in underground bases in team work with secret goverments on the planet, to engauge in crude 'hunter-gather' methods of aquiring food. If they did have a tasts for human blood, they would be able to farm us no problem. It makes no sense for them to be going on hunting trips for our young humans.

Also, i would say that the sick freaksout there aree the reason for any disapearing children

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 02:00 PM
link   
If these bases do exist, to the hush level speculated here, then it is just another version of fleecing the taxpayer. The reason I say this is that when a major disaster or war occurs, there is a good chance certain military and select individuals with reap the benefits of these bases. This does not even account for the possibility of what shady business goes on there in the current day.

I understand the need for national security but real national security seems to be just a small front for the military and business machine.

Seems like more people would know more with the grand task and material needed to build these places. What about all the waste material from the digging? Where does it goes without anyone noticing?

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   
it says the guy quit the military... but then he also says that 3000 people have died from trying to come clean... Im sorry, if you work in one of those underground bases and have access to that sort of info... you CANT quit. seriously, your there for life. and when you get too old... i guess you become a meal.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 03:32 PM
link   
This thread is D.U.M.B. Where is the evidence?

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Know wherem they are ?
Eating our kids ?

ask them to stop and try beef or chiken and if not....lets take the fight to them.

Take Care, Vix

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Well, I can confim that the Denton TX one is DUMB... as in "geez, that's da stupidest thing they ever said!"

Yeah, I've been around the area. Drive there, too. No kidnappings, no aliens, no nothing. If you did some on-hands investigation, you'd come to the conclusion (as so many have) that the bases are, indeed, Dumb Hoaxter Tricks.

Deny Ignorance!

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chorlton

Originally posted by gonquin
Anyone not seen this Phil Schneider lecture should watch it .....just incase its true, Im hoping he was crazy but who knows, it would seem he was bumped off for talking to much.

HMMMMMMM........Phil Schneider. Lots of things to say but not one pic, not one photo of all his 'contacts'? of all his 'tunnels'

Sorry it doesnt wash with me

That's because nothing seems to wash with you about these subjects. Most people will only believe in something if it comes up and bites them in the arse. And still some will not believe it. I can't say 100% that all of these people are telling the truth. But to me, this is just like the UFO issues with you. You want 100% tangible proof. I can understand that. So you come across negative about these issues, instead of wondering, can SO MANY people be wrong and that gullible? The same applies to these tunnels for you I guess. No solid proof in your eyes, then it's fake.

Our courts of Law use testimonies all the time. Why can't you open your mind to some of these DUMB and UFO testimonies? You can't believe all of them, but SOME UFO testimonies are very credible.

I'm not trying to knock you, it just seems that you are set in NOT having an open mind. That's the only way you'll see the bigger picture. I think everything's tied together somehow. Don't ask me for proof. My proof is in everything I've seen and read and listened to over many years. I don't have to have solid proof when I feel this whole thing is something to not take lightly. If I'm wrong, then you know what? Life goes on.

[edit on 13-8-2007 by Quazi176]

[edit on 13-8-2007 by Quazi176]

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by apex
Has no one noticed a slight problem with that map?

It's got tunnels all over the place, but North America, particularly the western side, is hardly what anyone can call "geologically stable".

For example, this is from Google earth showing all volcanoes on the west side of America, and fault lines which have moved in the last 150 years. There are more faults than this there which haven't moved recently, but could again in the future. I wouldn't really want to make tunnels through there. Particularly not considering California's potential for huge quakes.

first thing I thought about when I seen the map. I thought extra terrestrials were supposed to be "advanced'.

Look, underground caves and tunnels is believable. NWO, no problem, I totally believe in them and what there plans are. But aliens eating Mexican kids? I think I have to draw a line somehwhere, and E.T. chompin down on lil PePe wit a side of guacamole seems a lil far fetched. Don't get me wrong, I believe that it's possible for aliens to exist and even work with our government, but come on!!! Mexican Children eating Aliens????

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quazi176
You can't believe all of them, but SOME are very credible.

Which are the credible testimonies about DUMBs, or at least, which persons are the one's 'in the know'?

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by earth2
They are here to 'serve man' havent you heard

I havent heard of DUMB but thanks for the info.

IMO it sounds dumb but so am I sometimes.

The Twilight Zone quote goes, "To Serve Mankind."

The quote from an alien "cookbook"

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by roadgravel

Originally posted by Quazi176
You can't believe all of them, but SOME are very credible.

Which are the credible testimonies about DUMBs, or at least, which persons are the one's 'in the know'?

I edited that sentence to what it should have been about. My bad. The credible witnesses are with the UFOs not DUMBs. I do believe the patent on the tunnel boring machine says volumes though.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 07:14 PM
link   
After doing some research on this I came up with something that isn't mentioned on this thread yet. Another use for the TBMs that make the tunnels that some think connect the DUMBs together.

If the US has DUMBs so can another country. How can we eliminate the threat if we don't test the weaknesses of DUMBs? How do we know what the real use of the TBMs was or is? I don't know and that info isn't public knowledge from my searches that turn up nothing solid.

So what is public knowledge. Congress approved funds for a Surgical Strike Vehicle, this was invented to take out DUMBs. You won't find much on this vehicle since there isn't much that is public knowledge other then it is a missle that uses high speeds to penetrate solids and blow things up. If you are wondering where I got this info from here is a link:
cryptome.sabotage.org...

So from this short internet search I come up with another reason to have these TBMs, they are used to find weaknesses in DUMBs. Out of all the reasons to have a TBM this one comes up on the top of the list. This also leads me to think that we have DUMBs to understand what we are up against. What better way to find a solution to an enemy's DUMB then build one yourself and attack it. Here is a paper that was written about this idea:
www.globalsecurity.org...
While this is just a paper written by a USAF Lt Col, it should give you another idea of why we would have these bases.

I don't know what to think since the gov't keeps things classified for good reasons. Do we really have DUMBs with aliens that eat people? I can't say yes or no. Do we have DUMBs for possible weapons testing? I say yes from the things I read and posted. Are we planning to take out the people eating aliens located in DUMBs? Maybe, but i'll leave that speculation up to you.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Yes aliens are technologically superior to us by thousands if not millions of years but they are forced to eat human beings. Give some of the stuff youve been smoking bro...

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Originally posted by Byrd

Yeah, I've been around the area. Drive there, too. No kidnappings, no aliens, no nothing. If you did some on-hands investigation, you'd come to the conclusion (as so many have) that the bases are, indeed, Dumb Hoaxter Tricks.

Thanks for the post Byrd. Many believe as you do. I would respectfully suggest however that as a Super Moderator that you moderate statements like " If you did some on-hands investigation, you'd come to the conclusion (as so many have) that the bases are, indeed, Dumb Hoaxter Tricks."

The only reason I say that is that if you ever have to back peddle it won't be quite so embarrassing. Remember your 'bingo' award on the "Antennas on the Moon thread"? "Dumb Hoaxter Tricks" might be a little strong. Just a suggestion.

Again thanks for the post

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 07:52 PM
link   
DUMB is the perfect title for this post. This is why no one takes the UFO community serious. Secret underground human eating aliens??? Stupid info like this only helps dis-informationists clog the little truth that is out there.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Osyris
DUMB is the perfect title for this post. This is why no one takes the UFO community serious. Secret underground human eating aliens??? Stupid info like this only helps dis-informationists clog the little truth that is out there.

Aliens eating humans is hard to believe, yes. But what is so hard to believe that the government might have underground bases that they want to keep secret? Is that really so far-fetched?

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeeGee

Originally posted by Osyris

Aliens eating humans is hard to believe, yes. But what is so hard to believe that the government might have underground bases that they want to keep secret? Is that really so far-fetched?

No underground bases are very real in the US, but being controlled by human eating aliens.......Come on....

[edit on 13-8-2007 by Osyris]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join