It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greys, Archons, and Chupacabres Oh My!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Hi Horus,

Do you think there is going to be a staged ET invasion in the future? I keep hearing about this quite frequently now, and it seems more and more ET invasion movies come out year after year.

Also, have you heard of Alex Collier? He too talks about the Andromedans and Lyrans you spoke of on the first page.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 08:44 PM
link   

What do I have to back this up? Well for one, this is common knowledge among the white elite on this planet. And organizations such as the freemasons and the OTO once you reach a certain degree teach this. In fact president Bush believes this. Everyone out of the skull and bones organization knows this.

That isnt evidence, you know.

Saying someone else knows something doesnt mean you do.

How do YOU know this?

then call me a racist so that I can laugh at you some more. What are you, retarded?

Ive been wondering whether i should use this "warn" button from now on. Ill give you another chance though, out of the Evil Caucasionness of my heart.

you think I'm racist, because I expose the fact that german, russian, european, and american white elite, along with zionist jews and masonic organizations have for years been the most race oriented murderous villians on the face of the planet bent on not only stealing all of the land from indians and indigenous people, but wiping them literally off the face of the earth.

You never mentioned this before, all you said was that Caucasian people are from mars and are all hating bigoted evil bastards. That sounds like racism to me.

I'm caucasion and indian mixed, and I'm not afraid to expose the fact that INDEED caucasions control this planet, and they do it with murderous treachory.

actually, its because of the land gained in the days of the Colonial expansions. Also a lack of will to expand on behalf of the African people and a lack of sufficient resources to expand on behalf of the Asian (See: South East Asian Co Prosperity Sphere)

Even the history books do not hide this, they slightly disguise it, but it's there for all to discover.

Yes, just because there is white supremacy on this planet doesnt mean its a conspiracy. ALL people were racist in the times of expansion, only recently has some semblance of equality appeared, its not enough, but its a start.

Im half dutch, i have to live with the fact that my ancestors did horrible horrible things to many different african and Asian nations. But i know this was a product of the time, rather than any kind of racial trait.

Just because you yourself consider yourself to be white, but not racist, does not mean the officials you elect into office share your same warm feelings.

But your saying being caucasian means that we are 'evil' and racist. If the people in this thread who are white are not racist then your theory holds no weight.

Because I certainly don't think the white elite on this planet is human. they certainly have no problem sacrificing children, and women, for their money oriented wars. But yeah, call me the racist, that's genius. You're really up on things. You are very informed.

So does your theory of reptilians spring from your own view of the global elite?

I know for a fact that their are structures on the moon and mars. I know they are very very old, but who's to say who built them and why.

Where is your proof for these statements?

I also claimed to have seen and talked to aliens without any narcotics.

That doesnt necessarily mean i need to believe you. Many people have had imaginary friends.

Actually, my research is based on mythology and legends and lore that exists and has existed long before Christianity, and long before the dark ages, so... Dragon like demons and amphibian like monsters and reptilians were quite common well before the christians drew up a new devil to rip people off with in the middle ages.

Dragons, sure. Where did the image of the gorgon spring from, then? the Hydra? there are many non reptile myths and legends. Even the gods of any culture are myths. If you claim that reptile monsters have basis in fact, you must also be claiming that other monsters did indeed exist as fact.

I believe that my last answer deals with this same question

Not as such, you still didnt tell me where you got your personal belief from.

they do the same thing to us that kings and queens have been doing to their subjects forever

I use this source alot, but you should check out Cyrus the Great, the first king of the Persian Empire, he freed the Jews, he spread religious tolerance, there was gender equality, the list goes on.

they use our own leaders against us to achieve this

Did you not say before that our leaders are Reptilians in disguise?

You know, you've read absolutely nothing in this thread. You are so off base

Unfortunatly, i have read every post of this thread.

but anyone that has read this thread will find that I've already answered these questions for you and many others, many times.

And many times you contradict yourself, or just harass people. How can i take your views seriously if you dont act with respect to your fellow people?

Your half caucasian, so do you think that gives you a right to disrespect others?

Now I'm just repeating myself, again. maybe this time you'll actually read it, instead of just dismissing everything as drug use which is apparently how you handle all of the outside of the box challenges you're faced with in life. Yeah, just blame it on all of us being drug addicts. Boy, that was some joint! Because we're all having the same nightmare; even the people that aren't high.

now now, because im feeling charitable today im going to make that your last warning.

As to your post, ive seen the effects of drugs on peoples minds with my very own eyes, so i know i have to take your views with a salt shaker.

What are you going to tell the starving african child that w justatched his parents murdered, raped and burnt to death over a cow, some wheat chaffe, and a religious disagreement? that he's high too?

What would it matter what i said? He speaks African and he wouldnt understand me.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 12:40 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by GeeGee

Yes, I know who Alex is.

And as far as an invasion goes? It's already happened as far as I'm concerned.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Horus8
reply to post by GeeGee

Yes, I know who Alex is.

And as far as an invasion goes? It's already happened as far as I'm concerned.

Do you think Alex is a true contactee?

And when I say invasion, I don't mean a real invasion. I mean a false flag operation created by the government, to unite the world against a global threat.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 07:47 PM
link   

What a wonderful way to avoid responsibility.

You're a product of the time.

That i am. I dont go around killing africans, do i? I think youll find thats better than what happened 100 years ago.

My second son's name is Cyrus, I'm well aware of who Cyrus the great was.

You dont seem to acknowledge it though, my point still stands unchallenged.

You've succesfully avoided making a point, again, and repeating yourself infinitely why requesting that I do the same.

Ive given you an example, saying that not all people are evil. Youve just repeated yourself simply because you have nothing to say.

Other than of course protecting women, and children from tyrants, and corporations bent on money and control.

Then why are you talking about it, and not going over there and taking the fight to them?

What, really, do you expect us to do?

It would be nice that since you can never be proven wrong if you'd just wave your victory flag and go off into I love hearing myself land

What i say is that not all Caucasians are evil. I cant be proved wrong

because
you have no interest in wanting to learn about anything that I have to say

Not really, no. You have nothing to teach of real value. Ive been hoping you may understand that your reasoning is flawed. If Caucasians are the evil aliens, why are there bad asian people? Bad African people?

and there's no way I'm interested in arguing with some one that loves to argue just because they want attention.

Good, once you find them you can not argue with them.

You merely ask the same questions over and over again, and I repeat the same answers. I'm not into repeating myself to the deaf.

i Keep asking the same questions because your answers are inconclusive and unsatisfactory. If your beliefs are true, there would be more evidence, i ask you to provide it.

Just because you are white, and not racist? Does not excuse the fact that you're still watching a million atrocities occur daily that ARE racist while doing absolutely nothing about it.

I live in a multicultural society, within 20 minutes of my house i have a mosque and a church. If the government passed some anti terrorism ordinance restricting Muslim people i know the Majority of us would rise up in their defence.

What else can we do beyond going to 3rd world countries and giving them aid? (which, i might add, we have done on numerous occasions and continue to do so)

Like your comment about the African child not being able to understand you because he, or she speaks African, and you don't. God that was so funny! You are so funny! Wow, your wit!

I wasnt even trying to be funny then, wow. Its true, i never said that i wouldnt give him a hug, simply because im not exactly planning to go to Africa, so i wouldnt have a chance, would i?

I live in a world of reality, it has certain rules which i need to follow.

But you're not a dad, I am, so I don't excpext you to care

What? you think i dont care because i havnt got a child?

Sorry buddy, your just a repressed superiority complex.

because I know deep down you're full of # and you don't #ing care in the least about anybody, but yourself.

I have talked 3 people out of suicide, alot of my friends suffer from things such as Bipolar.

You keep accusing me, simply becuase you have no real evidence. Youve trailed off your own topic, you are trying to get the emotional support. Your not getting it from me, not because i dont care. But because i can see your game and the way you play it.

Maybe the African child would understand the look in your eye, or a simple touch of love, or a hug. But wait you're here for the HUMOR! Because you're so #ing funny! God, I'm chuckling.

As i mentioned before, i would if i could. But i cant. Why arent you?

Why are you wasting your time typing on the internet when there are African children to save? Doesnt that make you evil? Worse than evil, because you dont do what you preach?

and what does this have to do with Reptilians?

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I love how when I pointed out that it was horribly uncooth for Octavius Maximus to have said ("when asked by me what do you tell an African child that's starving to death and has just watched his parents murdered?") His reply was "what does it matter he doesn't speak english, and I don't speak african" [to that extent] with a hearty laugh!

I get the vulgar warning of personal attack.

This site is worse than the neoconservatives at their best, what a crock.

Chissler, you should be very proud of yourself. You're like king Solomon, your wisdom is pricelss.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by GeeGee

The global threat is government, so what does it matter. Unless people realize that they're being enslaved, imprisoned, lied to, and severly taken advantage of? It doesn't matter who's contacting who. People are far too caught up in their own self importance and monday night football, and being argumentative 'just because they think it makes them come across as sounding like the voice of reason and intelligent' that by the time they realize what's happened to their money, jobs, future, health, and environment it will have been by far and away too late to act.

[edit on 08/14/2007 by Horus8]

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Im sorry Horus8, but you are becoming convoluted and your arguement is suffering because of it.

I love how when I pointed out that it was horribly uncooth for Octavius Maximus to have said ("when asked by me what do you tell an African child that's starving to death and has just watched his parents murdered?") His reply was "what does it matter he doesn't speak english, and I don't speak african" [to that extent] with a hearty laugh!

I apologise that you read it that way, i was being quite serious. Are you suggesting that the child would understand me? That anything i could say would make the child feel any better?

I get the vulgar warning of personal attack.

No, i think you may have got that particular warning because of your personal attacks.

This site is worse than the neoconservatives at their best, what a crock.

Neoconservatives? You know that doesnt make sense?

Chissler, you should be very proud of yourself. You're like king Solomon, your wisdom is pricelss.

I applaud his wisdom, you need to learn to respect your fellow posters and, as the Original poster of this thread, you have a duty to keep it on topic and to avoid discussions which would lead to personal attacks, or to commit personal attacks yourself.

You lack respect, that is the purpose of the warning.

You also attack a mod because of your glaring personal attacks. You must see this action as detrimental, it is like waving a red flag at a bull.

It doesn't matter who's contacting who. People are far too caught up in their own self importance and monday night football, and being argumentative 'just because they think it makes them come across as sounding like the voice of reason and intelligent' that by the time they realize what's happened to their money, jobs, future, health, and environment it will have been by far and away too late to act.

Well where is your action? Why dont you lead by example? Provide proof, stop doomsaying. People will respect your opinion more if it held any weight and/or evidence

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Hmm, Horus is banned? If you read this Horus, make a new account, and pm me your new name ^.~

It was entertaining to watch you and Octavius fight. You're pretty good at wording your comebacks. Sometimes in debates I want to say some really good comebacks, but it's always difficult to word it right. You're pretty good at getting the idea into words, that's why you basically crush anyone critizing you.

I sense a lot of bitterness in you though Horus. When people suffer, they first feel the suffering. Then the wounds hurt. Then when they manage to heal themselves, if they do, they get back on their feet stronger, and positively look foward to the next challenge. But there's negativity, bitterness, even aggressivity in you. Like there's some sort of stage that's not happening in you, like you handle suffering differently. A little like the stage between intelligence -> wisedom -> unconditonally loving, is stuck on "intelligence". Familar with what I'm talking about?

Octavius, you're weird >.> I encounter closed-minded fools everyday, but they don't claim to be saviours or something in those lines, they just are happy with staying in the fool role. Anyway, I get weird vibes about you, you're weird. I sense you'll survive the great shift, or whatever is going to happen in the close future, and that you'll keep living your life with the same weirdness as you do now. Funny, I can sense the future of a random person on internet but not my own, hehe.

Lol Horus, reading what you say always makes me scary. My intuition tells me you're right though. But you're focussing too much on how bad this is than focussing on how to make things better or how to protect yourself. It's true that it's pretty bad, but it's nothing we can't beat if prepared enough.

I discovered some weeks ago I'm a pleiadan soul into a human body to come and help humanity o.O I pretty much share all the characteristics of such people, and it explains why all my life I was so different.

I'm getting some bad vibes right now as I'm writing this, weird, your stuff has scared me. >.>

Horus, are you sure you are 100% normal human? Your energy is pretty strong, and I feel an evil presence. Are you being used to locate victims and attack them? Idk, my intuition tells me that, no matter how random it looks. I feel you're a dangerous person to be around of, but you got some good knowledge and information.

Anyway, time to go and get a psychic shield of positive stuff around me, the negativity here affects me.

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Hmm, Horus is banned? If you read this Horus, make a new account, and pm me your new name ^.~

I hope he does to me too, i would enjoy another slog

It was entertaining to watch you and Octavius fight. You're pretty good at wording your comebacks. Sometimes in debates I want to say some really good comebacks, but it's always difficult to word it right. You're pretty good at getting the idea into words, that's why you basically crush anyone critizing you.

Actually, not as such. I realise his tactics. They are quite basically. His Strategy was to create a point of few which is totally indisputable (which does NOT make it correct). Saying he has seen aliens, fine. Saying he cant get proof. Well then i can assume he is talking out of his arse. But i cant prove him wrong. Giving him enough leeway to wriggle out of any real criticism.

Octavius, you're weird >.> I encounter closed-minded fools everyday, but they don't claim to be saviours or something in those lines, they just are happy with staying in the fool role.

Now your being pretentious. So, just because i dont believe any of this spewed up UFO bull# means im 'close minded'? Perhaps i see it through a different point of view?

Perhaps i can say your so open minded that your mind is contaminated because you believe every half truth, or lie there is?

no, they dont want to be a "fool" you depict them as such. All you need to realise that other viewpoints exist, and that if you are trying to discuss something, taking a high chair automatically means that people arnt going to care for what you say.

Anyway, i know in my heart that when im in charge, i will do things right.

You may disagree, i dont particularily care if you do, your entitled to that disbelief.

Will i call you close minded? No. Will i call you a fool? no.

Anyway, I get weird vibes about you, you're weird. I sense you'll survive the great shift, or whatever is going to happen in the close future, and that you'll keep living your life with the same weirdness as you do now.

Survive? hell you can call me Imperator after this "great shift"

Funny, I can sense the future of a random person on internet but not my own, hehe.

I forsee for you a good house, a nice job which pays well and allows you to use your mind to its fullest and will reward you for doing so.

I forsee a land where humans are given their place to exist and nature will regain the earth. No more will humans spread like a virus across this beautiful planet.

I forsee a place where humans are free from doing demeaning work such as retail, where humans are educated and work towards their greatest potential.

I forsee my future. I see my planet, my people. All one, all beautiful and loved.

Do you want to be a part of it?

Then place your faith into your fellow man. Into me, i do not need anything beyond happiness and satisfaction for all mankind.

I discovered some weeks ago I'm a pleiadan soul into a human body to come and help humanity o.O I pretty much share all the characteristics of such people, and it explains why all my life I was so different.

Would you like to explain what this means and how you discovered it?

Anyway, time to go and get a psychic shield of positive stuff around me, the negativity here affects me.

No, Horus, the negative force, has gone. Hopefully to a better place

i bear no ill will to him now, but i do wish to know what he said to be banned. I think it was in response to my last point.

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Octavius, you can quote the part where I'm talking to you if you want, but don't quote the parts where I'm talking to Horus, it isn't for you.

Want to know why you're still watching this topic? Because you have miserably failed at that flame war with Horus, and you don't want to go without actually winning at the debate. For you leaving now would be like giving up and accepting defeat, so you stay.

Horus was correct when he said the malls are full of people like you. People like you are common, don't get big ideas about yourself. You're basically the common fool with a twist, the weirdness I was talking about, it's hard to put into words, but I can tell you right now it isn't good.

ATS isn't for you yet. Go out there and live your life and learn things. Learning is the reason why you were born here and now. Don't sit on your behind and claim you know everything, that's basically a waste of time. A little like the infant that doesn't want to learn to walk because it's easier to just get carried around in somebody's else arms. Then, when it's time to learn, the little infant sits firmly on his behind, and refuses to try to walk, thinking a few arguments that in his childish mind make absolute sense.

That's fine really, you sit on your behind as long as you want, it could take 1, 10, 100 lifetimes for you to learn to walk, but you will. But be wary that all the time you spend refusing to grow and learn is a waste of time.

It won't happen if you believe you are already right about everything you believe. You'll discard all new information, and be stagnant.

Then comes the issue of ego, that of course you gotta snap out of if you want your little brain to ever accept some new ideas and concepts.

Hmm, I got just the right idea to get the message accross. You know those superheroes in those cartoons you love, do they sit on their behind and state that they are perfect and need to learn nothing more? Did they get where they are now by doing absolutely nothing; they were already perfect? No, they didn't.

That's what makes the difference between the wanabee superhero, and the real superhero. And to be honest, I don't think you have the sense to use your powers wisely if you ever were to get any, you'd be more along the lines of the crazy antagonist that wants everyone to worship him. Your guides will not allow it to happen, and neither will I. This is why intelligence and strength are closely related to spirituality. The higher your spirituality, the more control your thoughts have over this reality. Nutheads can't go around doing everything they want with their psychic powers because loving people higher up will not allow it. Why'd you think reptilians and grays have to rely on technology? To use their psychic powers they'd need to get a dose of enlightement; "EW, disgusting, enlightement, get away from me!!"

Oh wait, you don't believe in psychic powers do you? I guess the savior superhero thingy goes into the drain for you then.

Oh, and when I talk about growing and learning, it doesn't mean believing in eccentric theories, it just means going out there in the real world, live some things, and learn from it. Eccentric theories are for later. You know how mothers tell their daughters to not go out with "bad" boys because they will break their heart. Well, the girls do it anyway, and only when they've had their heart broken do they understand that their mother was right. Same goes for you, the truth is the quest for puzzle pieces that fit together, I can tell you what the completed puzzle looks like, but you won't believe me unless you yourself go dig for them. Oh, and the puzzle pieces come in an order. The UFO/alien puzzles pieces are for later, you gotta learn to walk before you try to run.

I'm guessing you'll do a comeback in the likes of "No, I'm right, you're crazy" then go around living your life forgetting what I just said, it's fine, sit on your behind all day if you want, but you're only hurting yourself. Oh, and don't expect me to babysit you, it was a one time occurrence, your boring comeback will fall on the ears of an empty thread.

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 03:51 PM
link   
...wish that dude didn't get banned, this was one of thee best threads ever aside from the two of them bickering half the time...

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by anhinga

...wish that dude didn't get banned, this was one of thee best threads ever aside from the two of them bickering half the time...

Agreed. Too bad his way of talking was overly aggressive, he did have quite an insulting tone.

I'm sure there are tons of people like him who experience the same thing, and just can't help but get angry when people call them crazy, wacko, etc.

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   
He was overly arrogant... take a look at his profile, look at his dislikes/likes etc.
You can tell this was a high school student who was upset with being an outcast and had to find an outlet to get his frustration out.

I think making anonymous posts on the internet about how he was better than everyone else made him feel better about himself. In real life he is probably some insecure high school kid.

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by hikix
He was overly arrogant... take a look at his profile, look at his dislikes/likes etc.
You can tell this was a high school student who was upset with being an outcast and had to find an outlet to get his frustration out.

I think making anonymous posts on the internet about how he was better than everyone else made him feel better about himself. In real life he is probably some insecure high school kid.

Birthdate: August 7, 1974

He posted in "When will you stand up for your country?"

I'm guessing he was a soldier or in some part of the military branch.

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Octavius, you can quote the part where I'm talking to you if you want, but don't quote the parts where I'm talking to Horus, it isn't for you.

Welcome to the internet, you post something its free game. You cant pick and choose when posting on a forum.

Want to know why you're still watching this topic? Because you have miserably failed at that flame war with Horus, and you don't want to go without actually winning at the debate. For you leaving now would be like giving up and accepting defeat, so you stay.

Actually, its because i was still subscribed to this thread and i noticed more discussion. Thank you mr mind reader

Horus was correct when he said the malls are full of people like you. People like you are common, don't get big ideas about yourself. You're basically the common fool with a twist, the weirdness I was talking about, it's hard to put into words, but I can tell you right now it isn't good.

You calling yourself some kind of alien/angel thing and your calling me weird?

Im saying that when im in power, things will be better. You can accept that or not. Just like i can accept your an alien/angel thing if you explain it, or i could not.

ATS isn't for you yet. Go out there and live your life and learn things. Learning is the reason why you were born here and now. Don't sit on your behind and claim you know everything, that's basically a waste of time. A little like the infant that doesn't want to learn to walk because it's easier to just get carried around in somebody's else arms. Then, when it's time to learn, the little infant sits firmly on his behind, and refuses to try to walk, thinking a few arguments that in his childish mind make absolute sense.

So, your telling me that if i want to be 'accepted' on this forum, i have to believe everything im told?

The Romans removed overly fantastic elements from their plagerised Greek mythology because they were practical men of the world. I prefer keeping my mind in the realms of reality.

If a person can offer me sufficient evidence to support a claim, then chances are i will be swayed. But until then i will be critical of any and all claims on this or any internet site.

That's fine really, you sit on your behind as long as you want, it could take 1, 10, 100 lifetimes for you to learn to walk, but you will. But be wary that all the time you spend refusing to grow and learn is a waste of time.

And if you spend your years growing and learning the wrong things...what then?

It won't happen if you believe you are already right about everything you believe. You'll discard all new information, and be stagnant.

I made no allusions to knowing everything there is, i was simply debating my point of view. If you cannot handle it, perhaps you are not ready for ATS?

I lie, you are ready, its not like ATS is discriminatory. You can claim all you want here and more. But you need to have evidence. if you dont, i, or someone like me, will catch you on it.

Big claims need big evidence.

Then comes the issue of ego, that of course you gotta snap out of if you want your little brain to ever accept some new ideas and concepts.

Little brain? Your beginning to sound like your attacking me. I havnt threatened you in any way, have i?

If i have i apologise. But i am what i am, and i am what i am because i believe i am what i am. You cannt tell me who i am, you cannot say who i am is wrong. It is not your place to decide. Nor is it anyones place to decide.

Hmm, I got just the right idea to get the message accross. You know those superheroes in those cartoons you love, do they sit on their behind and state that they are perfect and need to learn nothing more? Did they get where they are now by doing absolutely nothing; they were already perfect? No, they didn't.

I hate Superheros. So stupid, almost always plunging headfirst into any sort of danger without thought.

Supervillains are much more of my cup of tea. In high school my Nickname was 'The joker' for many reasons. Love of the character, love of the playing card, love of the Tarot card, being the prankster and the joker. A supervillain uses his mind, he does what he does because he knows it has to be done and is singleminded in his purpose.

The only difference between a superhero and a supervillain is perspective. They both believe they are right, We decide (or we are told to decide by the narrative) who is the one we follow.

Actually, one person who claims to be perfect from the start is superman, the most boring Cliched character there ever existed. Invincible characters are rarely interesting to see (except for perhaps Alucard)

That's what makes the difference between the wanabee superhero, and the real superhero.
Nutheads can't go around doing everything they want with their psychic powers because loving people higher up will not allow it. Why'd you think reptilians and grays have to rely on technology? To use their psychic powers they'd need to get a dose of enlightement; "EW, disgusting, enlightement, get away from me!!"

I wouldnt need superpowers. If i recieved them then they would be a gift, something to be used wisely, not wasted on trivial persuits. But i dont like the idea of worship. No man should bend his knee to another man. I would call myself Imperator simply because i like the sound of it. People dont need to bow their knee or kiss my hand. I simply ask them to respect me and be honest if i am doing my duties well or not.

Why would i believe Reptilians and Grays exist? The only realms they seem to live in are in the land where a camera cannot be held straight for a second or 2.

The higher my spirituality the greater control? What if i told you my spirituality was in the real? I believe in the Maiestos (Latin for 'Majesty') of humankind and that i want to lead it into a Golden age? I believe in functional beauty, a land filled with nature and statues to men and women who deserve recognition.

Tiberius Gracchus, Augustus Caesar, Charlemagne, the list goes on.

I believe that humans can excel, and that every single human should work to reach their intellectual peak and potential so that civilisation itself can fill this galaxy with light so golden that Sol could never compare to its 3rd planet.

Oh wait, you don't believe in psychic powers do you? I guess the savior superhero thingy goes into the drain for you then.

I have found no reason to lead me to believe in them, no. I have seen tests where psychics have failed utterly.

Oh, and when I talk about growing and learning, it doesn't mean believing in eccentric theories, it just means going out there in the real world, live some things, and learn from it.
Oh, and the puzzle pieces come in an order. The UFO/alien puzzles pieces are for later, you gotta learn to walk before you try to run.

When does one stop growing and learning? When is a person 'adequate' to accept your theories? Im sorry, but this double standard you are preposing is confusing me. You are accusing me of being egotistical, but you are telling me im somehow not good enough to accept your theories.

If your theories arnt supported by evidence, i wont accept them, no matter my age. I will accept them if yo ucan give proper proof.

Can you?

I'm guessing you'll do a comeback in the likes of "No, I'm right, you're crazy" then go around living your life forgetting what I just said, it's fine, sit on your behind all day if you want, but you're only hurting yourself. Oh, and don't expect me to babysit you, it was a one time occurrence, your boring comeback will fall on the ears of an empty thread.

As you can see, i havnt said what you suspected.

You call me close minded, but you dont listen to what i have to say?

again, your double standard hurts your arguements.

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join