It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greys, Archons, and Chupacabres Oh My!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by GeeGee

Dear Gee Gee;

I am aware of mind control programs developed by our governments, and scientists, and pseudo-neo-shamans that successfully have convinced people of all kinds of things. Therefore, grey aliens being able to do the same thing to their abductees is probably a given. They've been pawning themselves off as gods to us since the dawn of man.

I thought the article was interesting. So far, as my experiences go? They've all been pretty frickin bad. You get the feeling that these creatures aren't as vested in your safety and longevity as you are when you start to interact with them. Don't get me wrong, some seem very eager to please you (in exchange for your soul no doubt), but that doesn't wash away the feeling that you're being taken for a ride by a loose toothed Carney.

[edit on 08/14/2007 by Horus8]

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Horus, what do you think those beings are that I posted in my last post here? Just wondering.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 4-9-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Palasheea

I think they are exactly what the essay tells you that they are.
Interdimensional inorganic/organic entities that have an interest in us
in more ways than we currently understand.
I've seen different variations of these creatures also in my travels and studies.
Yes, they can be invoked. Yes, they can take you away physically, and spiritually.
As for your webcam picture? It raises doubts, because of the superimposed eye, but
I have no idea. I've seen these creature do very chameleon like things; materialize, dematerialize etc... So, who knows.

I'd rather drink with Jack Parsons than L. Ron Hubbard anyday though.
That's what I know.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 06:59 PM
link   
That image is exactly as I got it but if you think that that eye was put there by me then I guess there's nothing I can do about that. You're entitled to your own opinion but I'm very disppointed that you think that this image has been photoshopped. Once again, it is as I got it. The eye on that being is the most interesting thing about it.

I get quite a few images of creatures like these, as you probably already know since I've been here for a little over a year now.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Horus8

I thought the article was interesting. So far, as my experiences go? They've all been pretty frickin bad. You get the feeling that these creatures aren't as vested in your safety and longevity as you are when you start to interact with them. Don't get me wrong, some seem very eager to please you (in exchange for your soul no doubt), but that doesn't wash away the feeling that you're being taken for a ride by a loose toothed Carney.

So do you have the suspicion you've been brainwashed into thinking that they have psionic abilities?

Also, I think earlier you stated that you've witnessed a shaman shape shifting, that must of been quite an amazing sight!

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I get very frustrated with people who come on this forum and tell about their continuous extraordinary experiences of seeing wondrous creatures and aliens yet you would think that if they see them all of the time, they would try to take movies or photo's or even tape recordings of these beings.

If I can do that, and I've showed my stuff numerous times in this forum, anybody else can do it too. I'm not in any way psychic nor do I possess any unusual abilities of any sort yet, I do know that when I'm sensing that 'something' is somewhere nearby, I can use my cam to try to capture them in photo or short movie or in audio recordings too.

All I'm suggesting is for you experiencers to consider recording these beings that you see all of the time to see if they show up on film or can be heard in a recording. If I can do it, anybody else can too!

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Yes, but funnily enough, when it came to those really tough decisions he'd call up his seer, have her off a chicken so she could do some geomancy, and help him decide whether he was going to vacation in Cypress or Prague that fiscal year.

Congratulations...you discovered culture *rolls eyes*

Seriously, what they did back then makes alot more sense sometimes than what they do now.

My point is who cares what your bloodline is? All people should be treated equally and fairly whether they are a four foot tall guatamalian maid, or a percival.

Well...before you tried to get to me by saying i had "no blood" now you are saying that it doesnt matter?

bah, make up your mind. Decide on an arguement for once.

Once a man becomes king he ruins everything, that's the catch 22.p

Wrong, there have been hundreds of kings who have done things right.

Cyrus the Great is my favorite so far.

Once you begin to separate people from one another because of money, or race, you have serious problems.

Once you say "Every single person is exactly equal i every way" you get a race of people who have no motivation to do anything beyond the mundane, meaning the human race just continues as it is until something kills them off.

My area of thinking is outside the box. Money is evil, religion is worse, and government equals war, pollution, and realestate scrambels on a global level.

Money isnt evil, the system which allows people to horde money because of barely adequate talents such as playing sport is wrong.

Im Atheist, but im not going to say religion is bad, im saying that religion is great when people dont try to change it.

You know in Genesis there are 2 completly seperate creation stories?
The first is the seven days, a beautifully written poem. The second is the adam and eve story, which i think is written much later so man could consolidate his power of women during that time.

Religion isnt bad, but humans have to realise how truly great they are and stop attributing their great deeds to other things such as aliens and gods.

They're not interested in heping you. They're interested in owning you. Down with kings, royalty, and religions.

How could you make this statement when youve lived in a republic all your life? Do you have any personal experience on living for extended periods under a king?

I dont either, but at least i can look out and see that there are good kings. You just refuse to see them.

Hmmm, a building over 8 stories, what? The Babylonians and Sumerians, and Egyptians didn't have buildings over 80 feet? The hanging gardens, the tower of babel, the light house of alexandria, the great pyramid all well over 80 feet my friend, and pre-roman

8 livable stories. *rolls eyes*

Apartment complexes.

Actually, what the Romans did was borrow everything from the Greeks, including, religion, law, their calender, their music, their art styles, their government, their philosophies, and their architecture, and then say it was Roman. Nice try, but try again.

Youve just shown me how truly moronic you are.

Yes, the Romans took ideas from Greek society, then they Romanised them.

Then they made their own inventions and made them better.

Then they conquered Greece.

Please, your trying to fight me on a topic which is irrefutable, the Romans built the Western world. Deal with it.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I've got a better idea, for those of you here who are seeing strange beings all of the time, but have tried to photograph them or record them with tape recorders but have had no luck doing that no matter how many time's you've tried just book me on flight to your 'neck of the woods' and I'll see if I can do better.

I would think that if you actually had photograph's, movies and audio recordings of those beings you are in contact with all of the time, not only would it boost your credibility that you are actually seeing what you say you are seeing, but in the name science, it would be just one more piece of evidence and proof to support that such beings do in fact exist!

-- also, would need hotel booked somewhere nearby too and food allowance. thanks.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Octavius Maximus

Do you honestly think that the culture that brought us the great pyramid couldn't build 8 story apartment complexes, or that there weren't 8 story apartment complexes in Sumer, Babylon, and Egypt? There were, along with airplanes, and many more things I could go into detail about. The Romans were hardly onto anything.
It's called stacking cheap labor and it's been going on forever.

The Atlantians built the Western world, the Romans turned it into a happy meal with a side order of Bocchilism. Being able to colonize things and put spokes on a wheel is hardly what I would call re-inventing things or making things better.

And everyone that knows anything about history knows that the bible borrows the sumerian flood story, and also borrows from horus and isis, and tamuz throughout it's contents. The flood epic is a story that only gets better once you've tossed the bible, and have gone into deeper waters.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Where was the creature when you took the picture. In your room? Coming out of the wall? Put it more of a context for me, could you. When, why, how, where, what etc... Thanks.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I'll give you the information about this Horus but you must first apologize to me.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Lol, that made me laugh. Ah... I'm sorry. What exactly am I apologizing for? Oh -
- The photoshop comment? Look it was just my opinion. I've worked with cameras before on many different levels, and I've edited a lot of footage on both macs and avids, and I'm just saying the eye looks odd, that's all. I've seen greys on film, and in person, and I just don't see the point in hiding like that. These creatures really go and do what they want, so. I was just curius why one hasn't just grabbed you yet instead of playing with your mind. I know a lot of tweekers, that's all I'm saying. I once had an uncle (through marriage, thank god) built a UFO out of # he found in dumpsters. A lot of us don't feel it necessary to go that route though. You know, crazy.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Ok, good enough... not great but will suffice for now.

I direct my cam to a blank wall, turn it on, record and view the clip frame by frame to see if anything shows up. I know when to record when I hear a high-pitched buzzing which let's me know that 'they' are around. But sometimes, when I'm in the mood, I will invoke them to stop by and say hi where I then wait for that very unique high pitched sound before I start recording.

I've been an ITC experimenter for a few years now but no longer have to use those techniques to get results. I was to find that I got results by simply turning on my cam clicking on record. So because of this, I can't really call it ITC anymore but nevertheless, there are others ITC experimenters who are doing what I am where they are still getting results too so for this reason I still call them ITC images.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Just promise me you won't do drugs.

Ummm... Okay, here is my take on that. I've seen greys once while being completely unprepared, awake, and minding my own business, and scores of times while lucid dreaming, and working the astral, or just trying to go to sleep. I have heard a weird buzzing that changes pitch and tone prior to their appearances along with a change in the actual pressure and density of the room that I'm in, and I've been in contact with these creatures while sleeping next to an entirely unsuspecting person that just happens to be sleeping and unaware, and thinks nothing of it the next day.

I'm telling you, it's damn creepy, and it happens pretty often.
It just happened last week. They came right into my room, and they were not afraid.
That's troubling no matter how you slice it up.

I was actually going to blame it all on the Chassidic Jews next door, but luckily I became their Shabas goy so... I still have my sense of humor.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 10:58 PM
link   
No medications or drugs here... I'm also a vegetarian.

Well, I think at the very least you should have a tape or digital recorder on all night just to see what shows up on it.
You could put it on voice activated.

I'm turning in for the night... hope this helps! Something is going on here -- it sounds very frightening1

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Horus8

you sir are disturbed...seek help from a mental health professional.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Are you currently taking donations for better camera equipment? that is absolutely the fuzziest alien picture ever. and it was in your living room no less.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Do you honestly think that the culture that brought us the great pyramid couldn't build 8 story apartment complexes, or that there weren't 8 story apartment complexes in Sumer, Babylon, and Egypt?

Nope, none of those managed to have a liveable house complex of that size.

There were, along with airplanes

I wish i could hate you to death, seriously. This sort of stupidity should be illegal.

Oh, by the way. Wheres the proof?

and many more things I could go into detail about.

But you wont, because you cant think up things that fast.

The Romans were hardly onto anything.

*yawn* please, stop. Your embarrassing yourself.

The Atlantians built the Western world

Luckily they left little to no evidence, and each culture they 'built' was radically different.

Being able to colonize things and put spokes on a wheel is hardly what I would call re-inventing things or making things better.

No, but grabbing a wheel and making a car is something else.

You really just have no idea.

And everyone that knows anything about history knows that the bible borrows the sumerian flood story

Read the Epic of Gilgamesh, The Epic of Atrahasis, Ovids Metamorphosis, etc, etc

and also borrows from horus and isis, and tamuz throughout it's contents.

The bible takes from many stories.

The flood epic is a story that only gets better once you've tossed the bible, and have gone into deeper waters.

That was the worst pun i have ever seen.

Also, just remember the next time any of you read genesis. The Flood Story is 2 different stories tacked on together.

Read it, notice when the writer says "LORD" and when the writer says "God" They are 2 different people, and we have the evidence to prove it

Do you actually think before posting this twaddle?

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 01:46 AM
link   
i didnt get it i had dreams about dog attacking me and falling from stairs and such
so what if i had such dreams?

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Horus8
I'm telling you, it's damn creepy, and it happens pretty often.
It just happened last week. They came right into my room, and they were not afraid.
That's troubling no matter how you slice it up.

I was actually going to blame it all on the Chassidic Jews next door, but luckily I became their Shabas goy so... I still have my sense of humor.

YOU couldn't take any pics?
you think they are all from Zeta retucelli planet?
why NORAD didn't intercept them?

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join