It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greys, Archons, and Chupacabres Oh My!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Horus, you stated that you came in contact with the greys. Do they have powerful psionic abilities as stated in many abduction reports?

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Horus8

I think the math and engineering that we're discussing here is a bit beyond what books you've read. However, if you ever go in person to Giza, Heliopolis, Luxor, or machu pichu, the plains of nazca, you'd be changing your tune rather quickly.

I have been to the Luxor. And I have tamed the mighty Sphinx.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Good god man, we're not playing dungeons and dragons.

Never played that, actually.

Sorry, i was just trying to lighten the mood, it seems your mood should be "Perpetually angry"

You've never been incarcerated by these fanatical neo conservative pond scum, you've never been tortured, threatened, and you've yet to visit the killing fields of Africa and in South and Central America where one gets to witness the Western white man's good Christian work at its finest.

And neither have you, get out of your own head and into the real world

In fact you've never left Australia except once to visit England, and a couple times to doll around in Thailand on vacation with mum.

I wasnt born in Australia, you moron.

You've done squat in life, seen even less, and your opinion is based on your own childhood, and media programmed diatribes bent soley on amusing yourself, and perhaps one or two sycophants you keep around to validate your limpness.

and your basing this on what?

Horus8, i think you should stop attacking me like this. You get all of your assumptions wrong. Your just embarrassing yourself.

Sadly, I don't need to click on the link, I already know where all of this is going.

im sure you did anyway though

The real humor is in the fact that even when aliens do expose themselves to fools like you?

Hehehe, then they will be very sorry when they do.

You may not believe it, but i do multiple martial arts' and am one of the most proficient in Australia with weapons. Ive been to the tournaments and won.

So i look forward to the fact when an alien race decides to come. If it is peaceful, i will be overjoyed. If it wages war, i will be ready.

You still won't apologize, you'll just flip the whole thing on its ear, and then argue that you knew it all along, and you were just behaving this way to screen out the boogers and kooks.

Actually no, i tell the truth, remember that thing?

No, i wont apologise to you. Your debates are bad, your self promotion is worse, and the way you attack people who dont believe you is criminal.

You are the worst of the worst. The spoiled, the saturated, the obesely self impregnated.

Do you know how wrong you are?

doubt it

Is exactly correct, you're protecting yourself. That child locked up in your mind, stroking the gerbal, and pretending everything is going to be alright. Well it's not, and it hasn't been in millenium.

in Millennia, you mean?

Well what do you know of history, to accurately say this? You, who thought Octavius Maximus was actually Octavius Caesar!

Anyway, im not going to say your wrong again, im sure your sick of hearing it.

Nah, YOUR WRONG

I dont protect myself as much as i protect others. Your informant or wherever you get your information from is terribly flawed.

Have you heard of the emerald tablets? Or Thoth?

I went to that thread too! I destroyed that line of reasoning pretty quickly too

Egyptian Myth is something i enjoy debating

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Octavius Maximus

Actually, I didn't click on the link.
And I did not think Octavius Maximus was Octavius Caesar.
I was simply reciprocating your own proclaimed grandeur in the comparison
Which is evident even without the comparison being made.
You are so self delusional it's almost impossiblt not to note the similarities
to any Caesar. It's really quite pathetic.

[edit on 08/14/2007 by Horus8]

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by GeeGee

Yes, they do, but nothing beyond in depth understanding.
I believe we have the same abilities, if not more.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

So then, what's the problem?
Did you get the laymen tour?

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 06:42 AM
link   

And I did not think Octavius Maximus was Octavius Caesar.

yes you did, you mentioned me being just like the megalomaniac i named myself after.

You are so self delusional it's almost impossiblt not to note the similarities
to any Caesar.

I know, its so unfortunate to be likened to an Emperor of a Empire which created life as we know it today.

Being hailed Imperator would be pretty sweet. Once it happens ill find you, ill need someone to watch over the lunatic ward.

So then, what's the problem?
Did you get the laymen tour?

Oh oh oh, im sorry Mr High and Mighty, did you get the ubercoolelite tour?

Please, stop being an elitist bastard and live in the real world. The goblins arent going to get you here.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 05:04 PM
link   

A. Noting the similarities between the two names, and actually thinking one is the other are two entirely different things, but nice try. You are some arsehat from this time, he is an arsehat from prior. He had noble blood, you have no blood. He had a plan, your plan is cartoons and more milk in your trix. Beyond the first name and spoiled brat infantitis of the brainitis syndrome? There is hardly anything left to compare.

B. If you think the Romans "civilized" the world and were the first to bring western thinking and law to "us"barbarians? You are sadly mistaken. I can name ten cultures more advanced than the Romans that occupied this planet prior.

C. There are goblins, they are reptilian, there are different types of these creature, they may have been on this planet before we arrived, or came after, or both, and no one is safe. Not even you Imperator of Limperation.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Horus8

Yes, they do, but nothing beyond in depth understanding.
I believe we have the same abilities, if not more.

What do you think about this article?

members.aol.com...

It says the greys are using screen memories to cover up real memories, to give the impression that their captors have god-like powers. A poster on this board says the Greys don't have psionic abilities and it's alien propaganda.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Horus you have an interesting story to say the least, and i would like to hear more from you.

I'm sure many people here are doubting you as it is quite obvious by only reading some of the replies. People will be asking for photographic proof of these experiences, knowing that you have none already. Though i am glad to see you have a strong will and are not discouraged by ridicule.

Some of the only things we really know are based upon personal experiences. (Kind of similar to the phrase "Putting yourself in their shoes")

And i'm sure many people cannot begin to even question if these things have happened to you, but only you can know this for sure. On the other hand i'm sure there are others out there that have been or are on the same level as you are.

I am not going to say i believe you, nor do i totally doubt you, but i will listen and possibly ask some questions. And if a lizard ever visits me, i'll know you weren't bs'in

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Horus8, my friend you are certainly on the right track, with your views on politics, religion the CIA ect....

Your comments make me feel warm and fuzzy because I already knew most of the stuff you have been talking about. I had a Navy SEAL that worked for my Mom's landscaping company at one point in time. He told me about some crazy stuff that we have under water. (mach 2 submarines, cities on the sea floor ect)

The stuff you said about the CIA and basically the governments of the world being the real terrorists, is something I have been telling people for the last good 5 years.

I really hate government, and I hate people trying to restrict what I do in my life. (drugs, smoking whatever)

My point is, Horus you have got all the pieces of the pie, and if everyone knew what you know we would have a "great awakening" overnight. People would literally ignore the gov't, and it would go away.

Also I have one question for you. What do you think about the martial law plans that are in place in case of an "attack or emergency".... and what will you do in case of some sort of nuke terror attack, or disease pandemic, combined with martial law?

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Horus8, my friend you are certainly on the right track, with your views on politics, religion the CIA ect....

Your comments make me feel warm and fuzzy because I already knew most of the stuff you have been talking about. I had a Navy SEAL that worked for my Mom's landscaping company at one point in time. He told me about some crazy stuff that we have under water. (mach 2 submarines, cities on the sea floor ect)

The stuff you said about the CIA and basically the governments of the world being the real terrorists, is something I have been telling people for the last good 5 years.

I really hate government, and I hate people trying to restrict what I do in my life. (drugs, smoking whatever)

My point is, Horus you have got all the pieces of the pie, and if everyone knew what you know we would have a "great awakening" overnight. People would literally ignore the gov't, and it would go away.

Also I have one question for you. What do you think about the martial law plans that are in place in case of an "attack or emergency".... and what will you do in case of some sort of nuke terror attack, or disease pandemic, combined with martial law?

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 09:01 PM
link   
*SNIP*

Mod Edit: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 3/9/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 09:07 PM
link   

A. Noting the similarities between the two names, and actually thinking one is the other are two entirely different things, but nice try.

I know, thats what ive been saying. Thats why you are a moron for thinking Octavius Maximus and Octavius Caesar are the same person.

You are some arsehat from this time, he is an arsehat from prior

You have no concept of Roman history, do you?

Augustus Caesar was one of the most progressive thinking and intelligent people the world has ever seen. You may say "But he was power hungry!" um, if you know anything about Roman society you would know that is EVERY Roman.

Blah blah blah, as i said. You come into the history Arena, i will win.

He had noble blood, you have no blood

I am of the Percival line, actually. You may want to know that we were a general with William the Conqueror and we were the family which translated documents forewarning the British of the invasion of the Spanish Armada.

He had a plan, your plan is cartoons and more milk in your trix

HA!
Cartoons? Hardly watch Television. Trix? I assume its a cereal. Sorry, i dont even eat breakfast

I have a plan too. Its been coming along nicely.

If you think the Romans "civilized" the world and were the first to bring western thinking and law to "us"barbarians? You are sadly mistaken.

Ever been in a building taller than 8 stories? thank the Romans.
Ever walked on Concrete? Thank the Romans
Ever considered the difference between a warrior and a soldier? Thank the Romans
Ever used a taxi metre? Thank the Romans
Do you use a calander, thank the Romans (consider Julius caesar and Augustus Caesar, then July Then August)
Ever eaten a hamburger? Romans had them too
Fast food? Romans again

I can go on if you wish.

yes. Romans created the western world. You cant not admit it.

Your American right? The Republic (latin- Re Publica meaning "For the People")

I can name ten cultures more advanced than the Romans that occupied this planet prior.

I only accept real cultures, not bull# ones you make up.

C. There are goblins, they are reptilian, there are different types of these creature, they may have been on this planet before we arrived, or came after, or both, and no one is safe. Not even you Imperator of Limperation.

They may be after you. But they are probably attracted to stupidity. Me on the other hand, have no problems of the Goblinoid nature.

Though i am glad to see you have a strong will and are not discouraged by ridicule.

The phrase "Bloody-mindedness" comes to mind

[edit on 3-9-2007 by Octavius Maximus]

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mota

Dear Mr. Mota;

When one falls asleep at night? The odds that they are preparing to be abducted by aliens enough to be wearing a utility belt with a camera, a recorder, and other proof gathering instruments would either be proof that they're crazy, or that they've been abducted enough to no longer be frightened out of their wits. Because, the odds of capturing these events on film, or producing evidence after the fact is impossible. It would be like attempting to predict when you're going to be mugged on a vacation to New York, and having the police there ahead of time. Being abducted by aliens is such a shock to the system anyone that could pull out a camera without shaking, weeping, and running away hysterically would get my vote for photo journalist of the century.
Gathering proof of alien encounters from when one is in the military is even more impossible, because, of jail, treason, and death by accident. The proof for me (other than what I've seen with my own eyes) has always been watching the doubters and the skeptics actually avoid the five thousand pound pink elephant smoking the hooka in their kitchen. It's rather amusing. There is so much proof of alien intervention, abductions, and mannipulations over vast generations of humans and civilizations that everyone of us is literally bumping into it and encountering the proof daily without even knowing it. Religion is proof enough. What the F&#%! is god and and angels and demons? Is that not rather alien? Supernatural creatures that you put faith into in order to travel to a place called heaven? Hello. That's about as alien as you can get. The computer chip, certain plastics, and methods of mining, and travel are all proof. LED lights, pulse jet engines, the jet engine, nuclear power, and aeronautical anamolies are also gifts from our alien friends. Fiber optics? More proof. The list goes on and on. If these idiots are waiting for some abductee to produce a picture of an alien arse probing him? They're going to be waiting a while. Because the last thing on an abductees mind is where's my camera, it's more like "where's the exit sign to this nightmare".

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by downtown436

Welcome to the Libertarian movement my friend.
The state is literally trying to enslave the individual at every turn of the
clock. Every year you are spied on more, lessened in value and belief, and turned into a bleep or a number instead of an actual thinking, loving, feeling, human.
Look what we do to monkeys and rabbits just to make sure our lipstick won't melt our lips off. Look at things like how after WWII we absorbed all of the technology and scientists and certain political figures from Germany with operation paperclip bringing a new fascism here. Look at what we've done to our own children by brainwashing them with radio and tv, and educating them in the worst ways possible. Humans have endless potential. The state's interest is in never letting that be known, or happen. There is no such thing as a public college, or a public school. There is no "public" any longer or "republic". This is straight up corporate fascism and totalitarion neo conservative malthusian imperialism at its finest. A perfect earth killing machine. Now with the right smidgeon of religion, money, and technology? Bang, Death by patricide.

Now, what would I do in a case of martial law being put in effect in America because of some nuclear, or government black op? I'd survive, hit the mountains, and fight until my children could live, go to school, and love safely again enough to govern themselves in this great country.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 02:23 PM
link   

"Augustus Caesar was one of the most progressive thinking and intelligent people the world has ever seen. You may say "But he was power hungry!" um, if you know anything about Roman society you would know that is EVERY Roman.

Blah blah blah, as i said. You come into the history Arena, i will win. "

Yes, but funnily enough, when it came to those really tough decisions he'd call up his seer, have her off a chicken so she could do some geomancy, and help him decide whether he was going to vacation in Cypress or Prague that fiscal year. I am in the history arena. And I'm quite aware of the ridiculous nescessity that man seems to rely on when it comes time to vote another meat puppet onto the throne of backwards thinking.

My point is who cares what your bloodline is? All people should be treated equally and fairly whether they are a four foot tall guatamalian maid, or a percival. Once a man becomes king he ruins everything, that's the catch 22. It doesn't work, it's never worked. Once you begin to separate people from one another because of money, or race, you have serious problems.

My area of thinking is outside the box. Money is evil, religion is worse, and government equals war, pollution, and realestate scrambels on a global level. They're not interested in heping you. They're interested in owning you. Down with kings, royalty, and religions.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   

"Ever been in a building taller than 8 stories? thank the Romans.
Ever walked on Concrete? Thank the Romans
Ever considered the difference between a warrior and a soldier? Thank the Romans
Ever used a taxi metre? Thank the Romans
Do you use a calander, thank the Romans (consider Julius caesar and Augustus Caesar, then July Then August)
Ever eaten a hamburger? Romans had them too
Fast food? Romans again

I can go on if you wish.

yes. Romans created the western world. You cant not admit it.

Your American right? The Republic (latin- Re Publica meaning "For the People") "

Hmmm, a building over 8 stories, what? The Babylonians and Sumerians, and Egyptians didn't have buildings over 80 feet? The hanging gardens, the tower of babel, the light house of alexandria, the great pyramid all well over 80 feet my friend, and pre-roman

Actually, what the Romans did was borrow everything from the Greeks, including, religion, law, their calender, their music, their art styles, their government, their philosophies, and their architecture, and then say it was Roman. Nice try, but try again.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Horus, could you respond to my previous post, please?

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Earlier today I stumbled on an essay about Aleister Crowley's invocation of a being he called Lam. I was really surprised to see how the sketch of this being resembles grey aliens and how it also resembles a strange being that showed up in a short webcam clip I recorded sometime last year.
I will look up that article again in a few minutes. The article says that there are several variations of this creature but it does seem that the one in my photo resembles this species quite a bit.
Here's that link:
www.boudillion.com...

[edit on 4-9-2007 by Palasheea]

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join