It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greys, Archons, and Chupacabres Oh My!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Text

It's been awhile since it's happened, but it will happen again.
It always does. They come with a frequency I can hear.
In the Beta state of sleep right after shifting from Alpha.
Right when you begin to fall to sleep and the dog leaps
at your face in a quick half dream causing you to jump or twitch violently.

I'm pretty used to it by now. I'm amazed at how well these creatures
can gauge my imagination; read my mind. Like they've been watching
me from the very start, but the start of what? Birth, puberty, middle age,
death, it all seems like a mapped out program you get as a trade in for a life
of servitude and head soaked miasma. TV show high hopes and million dollar
dreams bent on rotting the world like acid monsoons.

They play with your thoughts. Their technology is thousands of years
beyond ours. Here's a scale: We were riding horses still a hundred years ago
now we fly to the moon in both rockets and anti gravity saucers along with pulse
engine rocket planes smaller and sleeker than the space shuttle. It takes an hour
to get there. We build DUMBS (Deep Underground Military Bases), and by the way
these devilish reptilians live underground too, in a middle earth.
Imagine what we could do in a thousand more years or even a 100
thousand. We would be supermen. Giants, heros, and gods, and not slaves, again,
and again.

The first time I was abducted by aliens was when I was 9. It got really serious
and weird by eleven, and it still happens today, I'm 33.
It got strange enough to reach out to a few people; friends and
family. That didn't go over very well. I quickly learned to not do that.
However, now a'days, I could care less. After having gone through enough
abductions, OTO rituals, and Psychedelic interludes (not to mention a year
of hard core programming in military prison)
I've gathered that it's pretty much too late.
They have us, and they've had us from before the Egyptians, Babylonians,
Sumerians, Atlantians and Lemurians. Some of us are not what we seem.
Indigenous peoples are of this planet. Caucasions are not,
because they are from Mars, and the moon.
And they are mostly mixed and controled by serpent blood.
The snake in the garden of eden. The reptilians use the aryian race to check
the rest of the planet, to police it like sheep dogs, and as a food source,
a drug, an appetizer, you know the drill. Look around you.
This is a food chain, and you are not at the top.

The greys come with a dense to high frequency of inner sound. It goes to the
inner ear, and paralyzes the victim with fear and supernatural steeped nightmares.
The bad news is that their masters the Draconian reptilians and other breeds
of reptilians are the devil accurately depicted in your bible (I mean they look
just like that, LITERALLY, the greys are their demons. They even have the
ability to appear as angels, or humans. But everyone's story is different.
This is my story.

To be cont'd.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Horus8
The greys come with a dense to high frequency of inner sound. It goes to the inner ear, and paralyzes the victim with fear and supernatural steeped nightmares.

Interesting post, especially the portion I've quoted above. I've definitely felt paralyzing fear in my life, perhaps a grey or two was hovering around somewhere...

Love the thread title

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 06:45 AM
link   
This reminds me of some Zen Buddhist poetry where the truth is kind of mixed with absurdity. Only the adept can see the truth while the uninitiated see only the absurd like leaping dogs and reptilains are the devil.

Maybe there's some truth here, but its definitely filled with absurdity.

[edit on 10/8/07 by MikeboydUS]

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Threads like this remind me why some people come here and are turned away by the woo woos, wackos, and the boards inability to "police" their own (so to speak) as to not get made to look like fools.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I wish that were the case. However, your middle America programming, trix cereal, and romper room and friends marathon up bringing are hardly what I would consider seeing "reality". If anything 'that's' an even more far fetched reality than the one I'm pitching. And judging from your tone I can tell right off the back that you're quite bitter, because though you have been yearning for some kind of supernatural or alien contact of any kind (hence why you're here) throughout your life it has yet to manifest itself to you. Ironically, it has many times, but you're extremely shut down in both the psychic arena, and the dream arena, and since these creatures are multidimensional the dream world and the fringes of reality is where they do all of their work. You can't remember your dreams, and most of the time claim you barely dream at all. The art of dreaming is the quickest way to contact these creatures outside of straight '___', or powerful yoga tantras and meditations, and since you do none of those, you simply can't 'get' it. You're just going to have to wait for them to come to you, and when they do? You won't remember anyways. You don't have the memory skills and focus to open your mind that much. Your anger, hatred and scientific approach to everything is a crutch you simply aren't prepared enough to let go of. I'm sorry.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 12:31 PM
link   
this reads almost like a trippy freeverse poem. good style, but it seems a but out there. i'm a caucasian and i'm not here to herd or control anyone. just as an FYI i have no secret connections with the reptiles from the moon or whatever.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Are you saying that you've never been falling asleep and all of a sudden had a quick dream that involved a dog jumping at you, or you falling off of something, or a car hitting you, causing you to immediately wake back up with a start?

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Are you saying that you've never been falling asleep and all of a sudden had a quick dream that involved a dog jumping at you, or you falling off of something, or a car hitting you, causing you to immediately wake back up with a start?

I'm not sure if your referring to me but no. I havnt had any dream like that. I have had muscle spasms wake me up when going to sleep but thats it.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I said most caucasions, however, we're talking 30,000 to one hundred thousand years ago, that's when the caucausion race fled mars after warring with the reptilians, and went to the moon, and earth, and then finally after another war on the moon they completely migrated to the earth. This answers that age old addage of how and why some races as the Sumerians and Egyptians appear to have materialized on this planet with their cultures and technology already advanced and intact. Jesus said "drink my blood and eat my body in remembrance of me" and this is exactly what the reptiles do. The snake in the garden of eden represents the mixing of reptilian DNA with human DNA. The reptilians are very caste oriented and use a feudal monarchy like system to control and operate. They don't waste their time with caucasions out of this royal bloodline chain of command. They work through an ancient chain of bloodlines and families that date back tens of thousands of years. Even in the bible it states that the fallen angels fell to earth in order to take up families with the daughters of man. So yes, you certainly are not assisting them by policing the world, but since you're not exactly doing anything to stop them, you might as well be a part of the conspiracy. Like being a witness to murder, but in too much of a hurry to stop and help. We are all guilty, and we are all hypnotized and programmed.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Hmmm... That's a shame. They're quite common. They're not really dreams though. They are more of a slipping into sleep if anything, a shift of reality from the physical to the astral. I'd suggest working on strengthening your dream muscles. The reason human beings spend over a third of their lives sleeping isn't just to recharge and rest, it's also a gate way to the astral realm where all deceased spirits go after the shedding of flesh, and where all the spirits of living entities can go if willed, and sometimes if not willed (reptilians and greys can pull both your physical body and spirit into the astral plane during an abduction). You live two lives. One in the physical while awake, and one in the spirit while asleep. It's very hard to remember your dreams in details enough to expose this fact. I'd recommend reading all of Carlos Castaneda to further explore my theories, and the theories of many other shamanistic teachers throughout the world.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Even in the bible it states that the fallen angels fell to earth in order to take up families with the daughters of man.

I'm terrible at remembering the precise location of scripture so I hate to ask you to do something I probably couldn't do myself, but can you locate the chapter and verses for me which your comment is referencing?

I don't believe I've ever noticed that in the Bible before and I'd be interested in reading that if you can find it for me.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 01:45 PM
link   
What your saying is definitely interesting but how do you know all these things?!?
You're calling us humans inferior beings, so why would aliens even bother telling you any of this? Either you're genuine, or you ripped a page out of a David Icke book. Can you give us some type of proof?

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Certainly,

en.wikipedia.org...

Enjoy.

I highly recomend also reading The Book Of Enoch, and the dead sea scrolls for further elaborations upon this timeless subject.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS
Maybe there's some truth here, but its definitely filled with absurdity.

And the truth can be as absurd as fantasy.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I certainly am not calling humans inferior by any means. Precisely
the opposite as a matter of fact. The human being has just as much
a right to be a part of this fantastic universe as any of the many
other entities that occupy it do. But you have to understand that
the reason humans enslave one another and murder and rape
children and commit atrocious acts is a learned trait passed on
by the annunaki (nephylim, fallen angels).

Andromedans, Lyrians, and Pleidians are genetically a part of us,
quite human. Just different in the way that their planets and stars
differ environmentally speaking to ours, making them human so
to speak, but just slightly different in a lot of ways,
but we all come from the same source (humans that is):
The way they percieve time and space, what they eat,
how they live and mate etc... Are quite different than us. These
other human races are more supperior in the way of having left
behind the dichotomy of dogma, religion, and war long ago,
and technologically they're much more advanced. The reptiles are
more advanced technologically than any of them however,
and also fierce and cunning warriors, cold blooded, and evil, but
they cannot occupy the higher dimensions that we humans can.
But if they can keep a group of humans from learning how to use
the upper dimensions they can stop the evolution of the human
spirit. Creating a more pliable food source. We do the same thing
with domestic animals that we eat.

At the tenth dimension the human soul has the ability to will
matter, space, and time into whatever can be imagined, and pulled from
memory. Humans are the most advanced spirtual and multidimensional
creatures in our galaxy, however, we suffer technologically speaking
and morally speaking from a range of programmed anomolies.
Namely religion, money, and ego. The reptilians are keeping us in a
loop of ignorance. Making us repeat the past and not allowing us to
evolve on our own without their interference. We are kept
animals, content with a tiny piece of bling and the momentary
rapture of 'making it big' but what good is material wealth and ego
when the real test of life is how you transition through death.
That's the only real challenge that should be focused on here.
What are we so afraid of, and who or what is convincing us to live in
fear?

Human beings have the most sophisticated range of
emotional energy patterns and proportional diversity in the galaxy.
We evolve quicker, more readily, and adjust to environmental
changes better than any other entities. Why do some men and
women grow up to be Jesus and Joan of Arc, and others Joe the
mailman, and Tom the gay dentist when we all have the potential
to be multi dimensional organisms that can defy enslavement
and time and space while changing the universe for the better with
our mere thoughts and actions willed into being. You already do it
everyday when you will the events of your day into being.
When you paint a picture, build a house, or school, save a life,
write a book, you are willing that into existence from the bowels
of your very being turning it with your hands, connections,
communication, and mind, spirit, into physical existence.

[edit on 10-8-2007 by Horus8]

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 03:01 PM
link   
You know, there's not much you can do with a post like this. It's another one of those dreamscape = reality issues coupled with odd biblical interpretations and 'facts' such that humans evolved on Mars. It's a reality not shared by most people. This is an unusual mix, a wide-ranging delusional fantasy, but it does have competition. We have someone on here who insists he has multiple implants that aliens use to electrocute him. Cell Phone towers are control mechnisms. And we have sleeper, who talks to aliens in his head and has sex with hot alien females on alien pool tables. And Lear continues to insist that the Moon has a breathable atmosphere (though I don't think he's serious). This stuff has been going on since the fifties with a long cast of characters. Insofar as these people are still functional in society and earn their own keep, I say just let them be. Any worse and they're gonna need some meds. Worse than that and we need to consider putting them away at taxpayer expense. But as long as all hey need is a tinfoil hat, hey. Okay, as long as you leave the carbines alone. I kind of wish they had a forum of their own. It's too bad this is the slot to put this stuff because seeing this no one else will take it as a serious place for research and development. A cross to be borne, apparently.

I'm reminded of the army recuiting poster: "A Reality of One." Dream On, but you might want to consider getting some help.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Actually, I said "caucasions" are originally martians, not that all humans evolved on mars. Any anthropologist will concede that there is a huge difference between the caucasion body, and the rest of the peoples of the earth of an indigenous nature (hence the word indigenous, you ever hear of indigenous whites?). On a planet where it's imperative to stay warm therefore closer to the equator to survive one can deduce that the whites would and should not be white at all, but rather darker because of the sun and it's effects on the skin whether they stayed north, or not. If they had indeed evolved on this planet they'd no longer be white they'd need more melanin in their skin to survive. One can see the similarities between oceanic polynesians and aboriginal mari, and south american indians up into central america, north america to the eskimos and then across to south west asia, and asia minor and then into india and africa, one can easilly follow the skeletal remains and cultures of the indigenous peoples of earth. However, caucasions are quite different, the people of sumer etc... the original greeks and atlanteans, and trojans, all caucasion semetic tribes. the whites obviously did not spring from the africans, south east asians, or other indians of the world, nor did those tribes spring from the whites, but they did spring from one another. This is why the white race is so war like and controling. Mars = God of war, Aries.

Actually this stuff has been going on since cave drawings friend, paleolithic times not "the fifties". You should do your homework. You've stunted your mental development on flouride, and popular science.

Lear is quite serious about the moon having an atmosphere, at least he believes what he's saying of this I'm sure. Whether or not the moon does is rather irrelevant at this point though. That's like arguing about what you had for breakfast while the frickin' boat is sinking. I'd rather be talking about, and or debating, issues with 'half cocked misqouters as yourself' like fresh water, starvation, and free energy.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   

However, your middle America programming, trix cereal, and romper room and friends marathon up bringing are hardly what I would consider seeing "reality".

First,
You Sir have absolutely NO idea how I was raised,
what I watch on TV or eat for breakfast.

Making encompassing sweeps of drivel such as you
posted marks you as a hoaxer and walking....N/M.
I don't want to get banned.

Second,
Do you have ANY proof, what-so-ever of your claims ?

Wait, I'm having a psychic moment....NO !!! You don't.

Why do you bother to post tripe such as this on a site,
nay, a forum that seeks truth ? Why ?

Does it give you a thrill to know you've lied to hundreds
or maybe even >shiver< thousands of people ?

Is this how you get your kicks ?

Thank The Lord school starts soon....

Exhausted,
Lex

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I do, but first do you have any proof that you don't worship the trix bunny, secretly love to fall asleep watching magnum pi, and think the pope is a dandy? I mean... Beyond your own word? All of the things you've grown angry about as far as me labeling you, are only an attempt to show the sillyness behind you originally doing the same thing to me.

Yes, thank god school starts soon. Looks like you'll be getting that fifth crack at ninth grade, good luck, but in the future if you don't want people to expose your cereal eating credentials treat them with the same respect
you'd like to be treated with.

And for the sake of arguing, and all of mankind? I wish I was lying.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler
And we have sleeper, who talks to aliens in his head and has sex with hot alien females on alien pool tables.

Schuyler, perhaps you hear voices in you head, certainly your ego is large enough to hold more than one person in your head

I don’t hear voices in my head and never have but you spend a lot of time posting that, implying things---aren’t you clever---

More like a coward who constantly talks behind people’s backs

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join