It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What kind of spider can cause a bite this nasty?!?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 04:32 PM
link   
[Mod Edit: WARNING: Videos contain graphic content which may be unsuitable for the squeamish. - Jak]

Check out these unfortunate victims... anyone know what type of spider causes this type of damage? Let me know so i can move as far away from there as possible!!!

spiderbite 1

spiderbite2

It looks as if they are pulling some type of worm-like parasite out of the wound!!

[Mod Edit: WARNING: Videos contain graphic content which may be unsuitable for the squeamish. - Jak]

[edit on 10/8/07 by JAK]

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 04:37 PM
link   
More nasty to be seen... try searching for "pus" or "botfly" on the tube... almost made me puke :S

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Well as the clip labeled comedy ....

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Looks like boils, staph infection.

AND warn a guy next time, OK!

Roper

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Actually that looks like a Brown Recluse spider bite. Do a search on them and you will see. Being a former Orkin employee that is what first pops in my mind. The Recluse's bite will actually eat the skin away!

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Great prothethis and good make up - sorry deny ignorance - u tube is great for this stuff. You thing pulling a parasite out of you isnt painful ? she is pretty quiet about it.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 05:00 PM
link   
WOW...OMG... WOW

If there any in Canada, I'm getting the *%&@ out!

Someone mentioned a worm... I have watched videos before with a fly that puts an egg in you and a worm comes out but... that was a huge bump like thing.. the fly apparently.. you wont know until it wants to come out or something.. forget.

I only watched the first one and thats how far it's gunna go... I didn't watch it all ether because I'm not sick in the head lol.

WARNING VIDEO WILL SCAR YOU FOR LIFE!

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Both videos claim to be spider bites, and both videos contain a worm-like "thing" being pulled out of the wound! I can't imagine what that must be, and i wonder if it is living!!

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Both videos are actually from the same person.
www.youtube.com...

They say that they were both bitten by spiders and the guy bitten on the chin was also bitten on the nose after the videos were made.

The clip placed in the category "comedy" is not from the original person. I guess the clip is making it around the internet to several video sites. It's pretty gross so I can see why.
It could be make up and prothethis. No one seems to have seen this stuff before so I'd say that is likely the case. Maybe this sort of infection is documented somewhere? That would help debunk the idea of make up and prosthetic.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 05:39 PM
link   
yea while the first vid in particular was extremely gross to say the least it was also somewhat interesting because as was able to see it was such an ordeal trying to get the thing(?) out plus it had all that slime-like stuff, whereas the second vid didnt have that much slime stuff but once out it left a pretty large hole in her face.
i too am curious as to what that thing was? it almost reminded me of the vids of morgellans(spelling?) disease but definately this thing whatever it is/isn't it appears to be a lot more stranger and disgusting.
when the thing was in betwen the tweezers on the second vid it looked like a maggot sort of thing. cant wait to find out what it was (hoping it was a hoax)

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I can tell you for sure that the second video with the girl is a haox. you can see the glue and the edges of the latex movie make up that she put on her cheek. ALso, you'd ex[ect her to at least flinch a little while pulling something like that out of her face.

THe first one I can't see too asily but that could be billion different afflictions other than a spider bite.

Got bitten by a black widow last week on the back of my right hamstring while passed out on a friends couch. it was a juvinile and I didn't feel any pain. but the bite did turn rock hard became the size of maybe a quarter and made my hamstring spasm a little for the day. the next day it was reall stiff, and felt like a real bad ingrown hair when pressed. Felt funny everytime I got up or sat down. but it's gone now. just a little but of a red mark and a hard area of skin about the size of a dime.

Spider bites....bla... not actually that bad. unless it's a funnel web thats bad. Recluses. had a freind bitten by one that had camped out in his boot while he was camping. bit him on the ankle. no pain. some serious swelling and a rock hard lump and scar that lasted for a few months but thats it.

I don't think either video shows a spider bite.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by BASSPLYR

Got bitten by a black widow last week on the back of my right hamstring while passed out on a friends couch. it was a juvinile and I didn't feel any pain. but the bite did turn rock hard became the size of maybe a quarter and made my hamstring spasm a little for the day. the next day it was reall stiff, and felt like a real bad ingrown hair when pressed. Felt funny everytime I got up or sat down. but it's gone now. just a little but of a red mark and a hard area of skin about the size of a dime.

Sounds like a boil to me. I got a boil on my arm one time...It hurt like mad. I went to the doctor because red streaks started running down my arm and I thought it was a spider bite. Come to find out, it was a boil. I still have a scar on my arm from where it was.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 05:59 PM
link   
iggster i think your right i search 'brown recluse and hobo spider bite' on youtube and other videos showing the people with the same affliction showed up.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 06:03 PM
link   
OMG...That is the most disgusting thing I have ever seen. There should really be a warning next to the link or something. I just about lost it. I have seen nasty thing of all sorts but that is the worst.

Do Not Watch if you you get sick easily...I don't but this was gross...

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth

Sounds like a boil to me. I got a boil on my arm one time...It hurt like mad. I went to the doctor because red streaks started running down my arm and I thought it was a spider bite. Come to find out, it was a boil. I still have a scar on my arm from where it was.

But when you popped it, did a white pussy worm-like object come out? I think we may have to rule boil out.

i was going to edit this but *that* word came out correct on spell check!

[edit on 9-8-2007 by hikix]

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Here is a ;ink to what a Recluse spider bite can do
urbanlegends.about.com...
WARNING!!! Not for the squeamish!

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 06:12 PM
link   
It's all made up, I knew a person who got bitten by a botfly, and it hurt
so much he was actually tearing from his eye while we removed the larvae.
I had a infected finger which had Pus in it, and it hurt when I had to get it
out. So either they are bigger men and do not show their pain or it is
fake as fake can get.

Brown recluse spider bite:
www.lib.uiowa.edu...

Botfly:
www.georgehernandez.com...

[edit on 9-8-2007 by Equinox99]

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   
If the first video is a prosthetic, then that guy needs to get a job in Hollywood. And just because he isn't screaming in pain doesn't make it fake. I recently broke my arm in half and didn't flinch. Some people just have a high tolerance for pain.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Ill tell you what.
If I had something like that I would go to the doctor, and I hate doctors, so that makes me think its fake.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by hikix

But when you popped it, did a white pussy worm-like object come out? I think we may have to rule boil out.

I wasn't talking about the video. I was talking about what BassPlayer experienced.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join