It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Surrey, England UFO Sighting 22nd July 2007

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Thanks Ken, but as mentioned they need to be the fullsize images, ensure you also take the day shot from the same position you took the original shot, i.e. include the street lights.

Please reserve your
, for later in thread.....

[edit on 10-8-2007 by Koka]

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Shot with E880 at 2007-08-10
I had put this on previously, but removed it cos it was taking up too much space...can't seem to get a happy medium regards size

Is this some kind of wind up...cos if it is, its working?
This is EXACTLY the same position and angle as I took the ufo shot...from my window...And, when I say "street "lights" or "lamps"...can't remember which, ...trivia, get a life...who cares?...these could be even lighting on peoples homes, whatever.
Let's call it electric lighting for the sake of arguement; then these elcetric light 'bulbs' are not in the sky...that's all we need to know...but for the the real anoraks one lamp post is visible far right in picture...bla, bla, bla...boring.
End-of-the-day, see the horizon....I mean, I can't make it any different...the evidence is there...even taking into account our high proximity and a horizon view of some 20 miles...those lights we saw and filmed were in the sky...think about it....and, while I am on the subject...where is this "light-blasted" photo that one of you wise guys said showed the lights were on the ground. Come on now, I've done my part...been put through all of this inconvenience just to keep you lot happy when I have better things to do...now where's YOUR evidence...bring it on!!!!!!!!!!

[edit on 10-8-2007 by Kenneth John Parsons]

[edit: resized oversized image]
Mod Edit: Image Size – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 11-8-2007 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 06:01 AM
link   
thank you for the picture ken,it could be useful, i cant see anything in the distance that could have created the lights that we see the video. But the one problem i have is that it doesn't seem to have been taken from the same place as the video was, u can see in the video that the it was taken on the ground facing up to the sky,

But in your picture, you can see it was taken at the same height level as the street light. Im guessing that the video was taken in your back garden from the fact i cant see any other street lights in the picture other than the ones in the front of your house.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 06:05 AM
link   
And, when I say "street "lights" or "lamps"...can't remember which, ...trivia, get a life...who cares?...these could be even lighting on peoples homes, whatever.
Let's call it electric lighting for the sake of arguement; then these elcetric light 'bulbs' are not in the sky...that's all we need to know...but for the the real anoraks one lamp post is visible far right in picture...bla, bla, bla...boring.
End-of-the-day, see the horizon....I mean, I can't make it any different...the evidence is there...even taking into account our high proximity and a horizon view of some 20 miles...those lights we saw and filmed were in the sky...think about it....and, while I am on the subject...where is this "light-blasted" photo that one of you wise guys said showed the lights were on the ground. Come on now, I've done my part...been put through all of this inconvenience just to keep you lot happy when I have better things to do...now where's YOUR evidence...bring it on!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Shot with E880 at 2007-08-10
does this make it any easier for you?

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 06:17 AM
link   
And reproduced here is the text for an interview that I did about this amazing sighting for zerogossip.com. which you might not have come across before.

Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2007 15:03:27 -0700
Subject: Interview for zerogossip.com
To: [email protected]

Ken, the following are the questions I have. If you could put your responses under my questions, that will make things easier. Should I have any follow-up questions after I get your response, I'll send them along. Thanks for doing this.

Before we begin, please explain where you are and what BEAMS is about.

Our headquarters are located at Field Road, Farnborough, Hampshire, United Kingdom, and this is where we operate BEAMS - The British Earth and Aerial Mysteries Society, a research and studies group founded 15 years ago, dealing in all aspects of Unidentified Aerial Phenomena, Ancient Site Mysteries and The Paranormal.

Explain what happened the night of July 22.

At about 11pm, while I was working away at my pc in the office, I heard my partner Hilary calling to me in a rather exited way, from upstairs, where she was conducting one of her nightly skywatches with binoculars, (this consist of a 30 minute vigil of the skies and surrounding landscape...which can be seen clearly as we live up on a hill in one of the highest houses in Farnborough), when I went to see what she had spotted.
First-off I saw a large glowing red orb just hanging there in the sky.
Upon seeing this I dashed downstairs again to grab my Sony Handycam and shot back up, just in time to capture the object on film before it faded from view.
Keeping my camera on standby mode in case this thing should reappear...I continued watching.

It wasn't very long before it did return, much to our delight... and again I filmed it for a minute or so, before another object came into view to join this one, and another...and yet another forming a line of three glowing, red objects which then shuffled into a triangle formation...(there may have also been a fourth 'thing' up there as well, but this was tiny and kept popping in and out of view), all of which I captured on my Handycam!

What do you think it was?
The lights didn't seem part of a made or manufactured object...but I definately had the feeling that what we were looking at had some intelligence...

Upon zoom magification, (and this was confirmed by partner watching through binoculars), I could determine that each object contained a kind of nucleus of concentric circles, dots, all within a kind of energy plasma, which gave off a good deal of radience to the naked eye.

If I were to make a guess, I would plump for possibly interdimensional rather than extraterrestrial as the origins of this phenomenon... judging by the way the objects just manifested and dematerialised before our very eyes.

Of course, although the lights might not have constituted a nuts and bolts 'craft' as we might recognise, the objects themselves might have been intelligences, hard to imagine I know, but remember, here we may be dealing with a physics that is way beyond our comprehension.

Did you report your sighting to any authorities?

Absolutely no point; have done this on many previous occassions, all to no avail.

You see, here in the UK the authorities and certain aspects of the media are covered by a military ruling known as a D-Notice, which strictly forbids the reporting of anything deemed as 'of defence significance'.

I know this for a fact, and have had this confirmed by numerous 'insiders'.

All that anyone who files a report will ever receive from the Police, Avaition or any of the others, is a polite but dismissive response; that's standard procedure...most times it comes across as if they are virtually reading from a script!

The daily papers here tend to make a laughing stock out of these type of stories which is not surpising really, given the D-Notice ruling restrictions; mockery is their only way round these reporting limitations...jumble up the facts, or take things out of context and make a joke out of it all.

Television is the same here as well.

I have monitored the situation carefully.

Oddly enough, having said all of that...America seems to be a touch better in the media reporting of UFO's and the Paranormal...but that observation certainly doesn't apply to CNN, FOX or any other of the Freemason-owned concerns...unless oneday they make a radical U-Turn in their attitude and prove me wrong!

Also, there are government spies working within this subject I am pretty sure.

They act like subject wreckers, debunkng and ridiculing wherever they go...sweeping all of the best infromation under the carpet, so that Jo public never get to see it...all whilst pretending to be genuine, friendly UFO researchers.

Many of these are ex-police or military, now secretly in the employment of M15 or M16 most likely.

What was their response?
N/A

You run BEAMS. What got you started with that?
My lifelong interest in the subject.

Have you ever witnessed a UFO before? If so, describe that.

Earlier this year, on Easter Saturday at about 9.30pm, myself and several other witnesses were conducting a skywatch in the Hogs Back region, again, overlooking Guildford, Surrey, where we saw a huge object, pink-red object in the sky on three occassions.

The size, radience and sudden appearance of these things actually frightened us!

On the second appearance, I shone my million candle watt torch at the UFO and it just disappeared before our eyes.

Guildford Cathedral can be seen from where were viewing this event, and we estimated the object/objects to be as big a the building!

As with the most recent sighting, these bodies just seemed like light and energy plasma, with no manufactured objects behind them.

How has what happened July 22 changed your life?

It has heightened my interest in the subject even further.

Do you think we are "alone" here on earth?
No.

Thanks Ken. I plan on posting this Monday night. One last question. Some have said the lights people saw were explained as lanterns launched by a local rugby club. What do you say to that?

I take it that you are referring to the recent Stratford upon Avon video...

I don't wish to come across as rude but, Lanterns my eye....I have never heard such a load of old rubbish...that's usually the standard explanation given by the debunkers to dismiss such cases.

They treat the public as idiots.

I have studied actual film of the release of these lanterns and one can easily see the tell-tale flickering of the flame from the tea light reflecting into the lantern canopy, and the characteristic wobble of the lantern.. they are easy to spot + they don't hover for some time in one spot, in a neat formation, before flying off together smoothly.

So-called Chinese Lanterns are just taken by the breeze and drift anywhere.

I am sick of these skeptics and others who are living in denial about this phenomenon...I hear such talk all the time.

But, there is another, and far more worrying aspect to all of this.

Very often, (as was the case with the local Stratford newspaper when I phoned them up about this event in an attempt to get a bit more info), we are given these excuses by the newspaper editors or even the person on the front desk to make us give up on delving further into these reports.

Do you ever get the impression that this is what they have been told to say to any enquirers of such an incident?

The question is, who controls the newspapers?
And if the newspapers are controlled, then don't you think that television and radio news reporting is also?

For instance, ever noticed why it is that in Iraq we only ever get to see BBC, ITV and CNN journalists...the same old faces, no independants are allowed...so the news coming out of there is very one-sided, because it is fully censored.

I recently discovered that even the news broadcasts on Iraq's television station are prepared by Fox...good news television to control the masses.

You see, I have done my homework on this as BEAMS also reaches out into the field of Conspiracies too, (no theory), just fact.

The old adages of 'we are told only what they want us to know' and 'everything you know is wrong'...are not so far off the mark after all.

The true, hidden philosophy of those who hold the reins of power, is to keep the public ignorant of the REAL facts of life.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kenneth John Parsons
.....Come on now, I've done my part...been put through all of this inconvenience just to keep you lot happy when I have better things to do...now where's YOUR evidence...bring it on!!!!!!!!!!

We all have better things to do Ken, if you want us to be patient, you are going to have to reciprocate.

To me the day time shot does not appear to be taken from the same point of view, else the street lights would be located in the same position as in the original night shot. Given the street lamp in the day shot is one that appears in the night shot I may be able to do an overlay within photoshop to indicate the approximate location, on the day shot, of the light formation.

This I will do once I have left work and am working on my own machine.

Now, will we be getting the original fullsize image of the night shot?

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Shot at 2007-08-10
Here is stitched version showing the ofending street light, (which I just happened to catch the corner of in my ufo picture...the other lights near bottom are most likely on the houses opposite...NOT STREET LAMPS...SIMPLY SECURITY LIGHTS OR ELECTRIC PORCH LIGHTS...(I DON'T KNOW). OR EVEN INTERNAL LIGHTS...THERE ARE NO STREET LAMPS OPPOSITE...SLIP OF THE TONGUE..SORRY, IF THATS WHAT I ORIGINALLY TERMED THESE IDENTIFIABLE LIGHTS...(SHALL I HAVE A WORD WITH THE SUPPLY COMPANY AND ASK THEM TO SWITCH OFF THE POWER WHEN I AM PHOTOGRAPHING AT NIGHT? LOL!)...ONLY HAVE THIS DAMN GREAT STREET LIGHT RIGHT NEXT TO US...SEE FROM MY OPEN WINDOW.
I HELD MY CAMERA OUT OF THE WINDOW ON OUTSTRETCHED ARM, (DURING UFO AND FIRST SHOT TODAY), AS FAR AS I COULD TO TAKE THE PICTURES...BECAUSE THE STUPID DOUBLE GLAZING IN OUR HOSE IS CHILDPROOF, MEANING THAT IT ONLY OPENS ABOUT HALFWAY...(UNLESS YOU SLIP A VERY STIFF CATCH AND SLIDE IT ACROSS),
ONE OF THESE IS TAKEN STANDING BACK INSIDE SLIGHTLY SO YOU CAN SEE WHAT I MEAN....I ABSOLUTELY ASSURE YOU YOUR HONOUR, ON MY LIFE...THE UFO FILM WAS TAKEN EXACTLY WHERE AND HOW I HAVE TESTIFIED...
BE PATIENT YOU SAY...WHAT EVER GAVE YOU THE IDEA THAT I WASN'T PATIENT!!!!!!!!!!!LOL

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Koka
Now, will we be getting the original fullsize image of the night shot?

Ken, I require this as I want to change the levels within photoshop to see if it reveals anything.

Nothing indicates your impatience more than your inclination toward a trigger happy angry smiley onslaught, once we have what we require we can all relax.....

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 09:09 AM
link   
The similarities between this incident and the Stafford incident are plain to see.
Very interesting indeed. Will look forward to catching up with this thread tonight. Good work ken.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Wow just viewed the video clip..Couldn't make much sense of it at first. But they put on quite a show at the end didn't they? Whatever you experienced that night, They we're making themselves blatantly obvious to the fact they we're there. I think this a very good case. The pictures, The video is fantastic, and also we have the author here to answer anybody's concerns. Verygood thread with a lot of substance.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Can someone please upload it to youtube or similar for easier viewing?

I don't doubt these were taken in the sky, give ken a break, perhaps the position of the daylight image isn't quite right but im pretty sure i can see street lights beyond the houses across the street that would be the two lower lights you see in the image, the 3 lights above certainly appear to be in the sky as far as i can tell.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 01:59 PM
link   
OK, this is where I believe the overlay should be, based on the 2 street
lamp locations.

The lower street lamp is not visible in the day shot due to the elevation of
the shot taken being slightly lower than the night shot, as Ken said, he
had his arm stretched out of the window so as not to get interference
from the doubleglazing and the windows only open so far.

The daytime shot I used was from Ken's stiched image, it was a little
difficult spotting those lamps, but I could see what appeared to be a
roofline in the night shot just below the lamps.

So the location Ken gave for the images as he has depicted, in his earlier
graphic, seem to correspond to the overly shot below and indeed confirm
the lights were in the sky, I would estimate an elevation of about 15
egrees.

I've had a quick play with the levels on the night shot, but there is a great
deal of noise, would be easier with the original night shot, Ken....?

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Great work on the imaging Koka.

From what ive seen so far, it looks like Ken has captured a geniune sighting here.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Here are some grabs with gamma increased.

The ufo's are in air, when matched with day shots in PS, but we have a problem, the lights which are not ufo's are also in air. (rightmost lights). If you try an angle when the rightmost lights are on ground, the ufos will be seen on the ground.

Can someone confirm?

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 06:45 PM
link   
rocksolidbrain I believe those lights are very close but probably below the horizon.
I superimposed the final image you posted above on the day shot, and
due to the variance in the position the shots were taken, height, angle
and rotation doesn't allow me to marry up accurately between the 2 shots.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Koka
I superimposed the final image you posted above on the day shot, and
due to the variance in the position the shots were taken, height, angle
and rotation doesn't allow me to marry up accurately between the 2 shots.

I used the faintly visible windows to match it up. The glow from the windows matches after some scaling etc, but as you go up, things become messy. I can't say anything for sure in this case.
Btw the huge pic has messed up the formatting of page. LOL

Wig

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Ken, can you please post a full size pic of the same outside your window, taken at about 9.30pm
when the street lights are on, but we can still see most of the landscape.
I have a suspicion that one of the "street lights" is near the top of the roof of
that sports centre building. and I would like to be able to accurately line up the
lights.

And if you look at this photo
Photo1
When you take the dusk photo with the street lights on, can you try to have both the lights
above the roof ridge of the house in front, with the one on the right just on the ridgeline
(of the roof). I have marked the street lights in green, and the red ones are our UFO.
I would say they are in the sky, very low down on the horizon.

Can you also give us a compass bearing on the three red dots in my photo.

Thank you

A Good UFO capture if you ask me. A pity there isn't more footage?

But the sceptic in me is thinking they are aircraft slowly decending, every light that is on the video slowly decends until it drops below the horizon. It would be good if someone could either stabilise the video using the 2 lamps in the foreground as reference points, or put on an artificial horizon into each frame (I suppose that is too much work). The only light which does not drop below the horizon is the red dot on the far right, that one stays constantly in the same position leading me to think it is a street light, a dusk photo or a series of dusk photos might help us identify that light.

Also if you watch closely they all descend absolutely vertical, and at the same rate of speed that's why the triangle stays as a triangle all the way down to below the horizon. I think they could be something like flares or fireworks.

[edit on 11/8/2007 by Wig]

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Shame, it appears that Ken doesn't want to validate his claims?

Patiience is a virtue, for those that want to be believed.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 03:02 PM
link   
It should be noted that Guildford is very close to London Gatwick Airport

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join