It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Surrey, England UFO Sighting 22nd July 2007

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   
You may have seen this posted on Coast2Coast over the past day, and this is a very good sighting with very good photos as well.

Please read the following from coast 2 coasts site.

www.coasttocoastam.com...

Being from th Uk myself, I emailed Ken and invited him to post more on this sighting on ATS and to see if Ken had any video footage that he could upload, or post to myself so that i could upload for the community to see.

Great news, I got a speedy reply from Ken who is more than happy to Join ATS and tell us more on this intriguing story.

Even better news is that Ken sent me a link to a 55mb video of this ufo sighting which im currently in the process of downloading..

UFO Video: www.sendspace.com...

Downloads are a bit slow, so once ive obtained permission from Ken I will upload the video to a site with faster download speeds.

Hopefully Ken will be logging on with the username: darkambient ( if not already Taken)..

Im just emailing Ken back now so lets hope he Joins ATS soon, as the pictures he has posted on Coast2Coast are superb..

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 03:43 PM
link   
being from the UK also, this sighting interests me, this picture with the 3 lights certainly does look weird, it seems to be a single triangular shaped craft, i wonder if there are any Air Force bases near where ken lives.

i still am yet to see the video but it sure seems interesting from the 2 photos so far.

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Hmm.. indeed, that looks fairly similar to the Stratford sightings does it not?

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I downloaded the video and saw it. Its pitch black but after adjusting the gamma a bit, you can see that the lights are on horizon, not in the sky. There are more lights around it, perhaps houses or street lights.

What we need is a day shot from the same location taken at the same spot to confirm that he did not record cars moving on a hill or something similar.

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 06:59 PM
link   
The objects are in the sky for sure...the two lights bottom right are street lighting and top right + one top right distance, but the three grouping up as triangle are definitely in the air...no doubt about it.
I should know, I see this terrain every single day of my life from my bedroom window. (we are located high up on a hill by the way).
Look, I've had loads of skeptics try to tell me these were Chinese lanterns and all sorts...now you say these objects are on the ground...You crack me up, you really do!
What is the matter with some folks...why do they insist of living in that great river in Egypt... De-Nile? (play on denial before you start picking holes again).
Wake up and smell the coffee: These things flew into formation...period.
Ken...the photographer of this material (darkambient)

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 08:44 PM
link   
OMG!!!! their heeeerrrrreeee, lol.

I am sure this is an unidentified object, but doubt it is really a "UFO". I'll chalk it up to yet another nighttime vid of some lights in the distance that did "weird things man, weird things...." It's not alien, they are smart enough to shut their lights off while conducting super secret night time observation of humanity. Probably an aircraft if it is indeed a real shot.

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Welcome to ats Ken, be prepared for the onslaught of very knowledgeable skeptics
They may seem a bit harsh at times but they are all after the same thing, the truth. As to the topic at hand, looks like ufo's to me. terrestial or not very interesting. Will check out the video later when I have more time.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Welcome aboard Ken.

As said, you will have the odd sceptic, but ATS has some of the finest photo and video experts available who will confirm your sighting.

I myself would like to see a photo of the same location during the day, so the experts here can super impose the sighting onto the daylight pics so we can get a better idea of height / distance.

Flamers are dealt with quickly by the admins on ATS, though ATS is not a dictatorship and promotes free speach.

I believe you do have a genuine sighting here and the daylight photos will more than confirm this if supplied.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Glad to see you have joined ATS Ken, if you manage to get through this thread without allowing the more ignorant skeptics getting to you, I'm sure you'll want to stay.

Your sighting is pretty amazing and have to agree about the guildford sighting, I too would have been gutted.

It does seem to be a regularly spotted formation, this 3 forming a triangle and a fourth off to the side, it would be great if you could narrow the location down and give the direction you viewed the objects from, maybe estimate distances and altitude. And as previously mentioned a day shot of the most recent 3+1 formation which you took from your house would be good to see.

Do you also have the original full size shot with intact exif data, it would be easier to analyse?

Thanks for your time.

[edit on 9-8-2007 by Koka]

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Thanks for your support...I am not entirely sure what 'exif data' is, as I am just learning the ropes in some respects when it comes to computer jargon, but I do have the digital cassette from my camcorder with these original images on...
Will this data still be there after I transferred the footage to a dvd or made it into an MP4?

Ken

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 07:54 AM
link   
EXIF data is information embeded within the file (jpg/jpeg) which shows all relevent information regarding the image i.e. Time, date, exposure, camera make/model...etc

I am unsure as to whether exif data is available when stored on a DV tape, I would tend to think it should be.

Did you crop the image prior to posting it on the web?

If so, maybe you could retrieve another copy from the tape and post as is.

Let me know how you get on.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Welcome to the fray, Ken, and thanks for sharing your picture. I am a bit of a newbie concerning logistics of the UFO phenomenon, but it does seem to me (from what I have read about) to be one of those classic triangle crafts. I would also like to see a day shot of the same area, just to satisfy my curiosity!

Cheers!

Genus

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Looks like the photographer is offended by me asking for more information. But it is a standard practice to ask for a day shot of a night sighting. I didn't conclude that these are not ufo's, I'm just uncertain about their location.

Note that personally attacking anyone here in your very first post will not help you. You'll be surrounded by gullibles who are ready to take anything as truth blindly. Let time decide who are real ignorants here. You'll soon come to know

If someone asks you something and you attack him/her, you'll quickly lose credibility. As this is the path taken by hoaxers. Skeptics are your friends

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 09:41 AM
link   
According to many sources, the UFO craft create a coronal discharge effect when they are powered up due to the way they use energy..so maybe there's no way to control the light it emits. Seems to be a very common occurance in UFO's across the globe so dont sweat it.

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
OMG!!!! their heeeerrrrreeee, lol.

I am sure this is an unidentified object, but doubt it is really a "UFO". I'll chalk it up to yet another nighttime vid of some lights in the distance that did "weird things man, weird things...." It's not alien, they are smart enough to shut their lights off while conducting super secret night time observation of humanity. Probably an aircraft if it is indeed a real shot.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 09:48 AM
link   
The video footage is very intriguing..

Though as Rocksolid says, a day shot of the same location will add a lot to the credibility of this sighting and give us other angles to look at this sighting from.

Take no offence Ken, the true genius's on this site can debunk a hoax in a matter of days, or likewise confirm a genuine sighting.

As this took place outside your home i dont think it would be too much of a problem to take a few daylight snaps and upload them to imageshack: imageshack.us...

Keep up the good work and keep that camera rolling

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I just watched a video clip of the sighting in Stratford-Upon-Avon sighting (which was thought to co-incide to the Surrey sighting) and it seems that the objects, even down to the formation are very reminiscent of the Phoenix, Arizona lights.

Check out the Stratford video here - The Daily Mail

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Certainly, would you do that please...and arrange for a download link for my footage on this site.

Thanks
Ken

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Before we go any further Ken, will you be supplying the day shot and a fullsize copy of the original image, as requested?

[edit on 10-8-2007 by Koka]

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 03:36 AM
link   
This is the view from my window...today.
Ken (darkambient)

Shot with E880 at 2007-08-10

Full size image by clicking here...

img256.imageshack.us...

[edit on 10-8-2007 by Kenneth John Parsons]

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 04:09 AM
link   
You wouldn't happen to have a bigger picture ken, the picture you've uploaded is good but too small for me and i expect some of the other ATSer's here.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join