It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

aliens do not reproduce offspring.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by agent violet

aliens do not reproduce offspring?
maybe you mean to say aliens do not produce offspring because you are implying that they force them into reproduction with that statement.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 01:28 AM
link   
I dont think the watchers reproduce any more since the great flood.
after they had sex with humans god created a new form without sex organs so it wouldn't happen again.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthSister
agent violet

What I understand from my alien contacts is that all races of people reproduce and bear their children in the same basic way. All races have males and females and live in families. Reproduction is only possible within a race, with rare exception by engineering- not by mating.

All races are unique and alien to each another. We cannot share atmosphere or sustain life exposed to the elements or circumstances of alien worlds. 'Physical' contact between races is only possible temporarily with natural and/or technological safeguards used for visitation and meetings between worlds.

Visitation and meetings between worlds are always done for professional reasons. Not just anybody of any race is able to travel to visit other worlds, or is allowed to.

I too have a great deal of et info that I've been given.. and this all depends on what species of life you are referring to. Real Grays (not the small biomechanic drone models) cannot reproduce except via test tube manipulation. The Grays evolved centuries underground after they destroyed their atmosphere and now are unable to process sunlight and have been rendered sterile.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Also there is an astral type race who act sort of like a galactic police. They do not reproduce sexually/physically... their offspring are thought forms.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 08:27 AM
link   
The rest of the real world is trying to prove aliens even exist, yet you guys know so much about them you can tell us how they mate? How is that there is such an information deficit among groups?

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by kronos11

Originally posted by EarthSister
agent violet

What I understand from my alien contacts is that all races of people reproduce and bear their children in the same basic way. All races have males and females and live in families. Reproduction is only possible within a race, with rare exception by engineering- not by mating.

All races are unique and alien to each another. We cannot share atmosphere or sustain life exposed to the elements or circumstances of alien worlds. 'Physical' contact between races is only possible temporarily with natural and/or technological safeguards used for visitation and meetings between worlds.

Visitation and meetings between worlds are always done for professional reasons. Not just anybody of any race is able to travel to visit other worlds, or is allowed to.

I too have a great deal of et info that I've been given.. and this all depends on what species of life you are referring to. Real Grays (not the small biomechanic drone models) cannot reproduce except via test tube manipulation. The Grays evolved centuries underground after they destroyed their atmosphere and now are unable to process sunlight and have been rendered sterile.

Wow good job kronos, im glad I see someone who actually knows the story of the zetas or "one people" as they call themselves. you can ask a zeta extraterrestrial embodiment online at this thread about the whole story. Dont knock it till you try it! This 'being' (apparently the human that answers the questions has implants that allow him to answer questions for the zetas).

Anyways im not sure but i think they dont need to reproduce because they can transfer the energy essence into new containers.

[edit on 22-8-2007 by capsitan]

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
The rest of the real world is trying to prove aliens even exist, yet you guys know so much about them you can tell us how they mate? How is that there is such an information deficit among groups?

Have you ever listened to Blink-182?

Aliens Exist

Hey mom there's something in the backroom
I hope it's not the creature from above
You used to read me stories
As if my dreams were boring
We all know conspiracies are dumb

What if people knew that these were real
I'd leave my closet door open all night
I know the CIA would say
What you hear is all hearsay
I wish someone would tell me what was right

Up all night long
And there's something very wrong
And I know it must be late
Been gone since yesterday
I'm not like you guys
I'm not like you

I am still the skeptic yes you know me
Been best friends and will be till we die
I got an injection
Of fear from the abduction
My best friend thinks I'm just telling lies
Alright

Up all night long
I'm not like you guys
I'm not like you

Dark and scary, ordinary, explanation
Information, nice to know ya, paranoia
Where's my mother, biofather

Up all night long
I'm not like you guys
Twelve majestic lies

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Firstly, birds don't mate with their mouths...

Secondly, if I had to guess, judging by sightings and the general lack of genitalia reported in Grey sightings, I'd have to go with the general belief in media and say cloning. Unless they produce asexually or something of the sort.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   
From what I understand, the short greys (Zetan?) are barren however the tallest greys are capable of reproducing by normal sexual reproduction.

I have heard that other races of greys were once capable of reproducing but have altered their own genetic makup so substantially that they can no longer reproduce. Stories I've heard involve genetic modifications involving genes from different types of vegetation and other plant life.

Here is a page which provides many different types of species, with a paragraph or so about each one. A couple preliminary google searches combining for example "Nordic Annanuki" and "reproduce" produce only a few, interesting returns which I look forward to reading.

Ontocyborgenergetic is another good tag as well.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 05:03 PM
link   
EBE 17, I recant. I was mistaken by the word cloaca. I had presumed it was a gland in their mouth, however I am obviously mistaken.
The confusion was based on the term cloaca kiss.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I seem to recall reading something about the possiblity that our visitors are clones with no genitals.

These clones are used like how we might use robots, ie do the dirty dangerous work of exploration.

Course thats just speculation but it does make some sense. We use robotic probes to explore Mars and the rest of our solar system.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Since there are so many in the know here, could I trouble any of you with this wonderful inside information about alien species to present at least one fact to those of us who have seen no evidence they even exist? With as much as some of you claim to know, I find it hard to believe that no one here has any evidence of their relationships with these beings.

That being said, I'll go ahead and put it out there. I bet no one here has any evidence of their knowledge.

(guys, this is not a dig or a rude response, so don't take it that way, I'm just envious of your inside scoop)

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 01:58 AM
link   

We're just special.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 02:03 AM
link   

That being said, I'll go ahead and put it out there. I bet no one here has any evidence of their knowledge.

(guys, this is not a dig or a rude response, so don't take it that way, I'm just envious of your inside scoop)

Actually.. you're bet would be won because if someone had hard proof that aliens existed then this board would probably not exist - and we would ALL have FREE energy! Seriously.. as with most contactees, I can only vouch for my experiences and can tell you safely in my opinion aliens do exist and they come in various forms; some are much more evolved than others.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by kronos11

Actually.. you're bet would be won because if someone had hard proof that aliens existed then this board would probably not exist - and we would ALL have FREE energy! Seriously.. as with most contactees, I can only vouch for my experiences and can tell you safely in my opinion aliens do exist and they come in various forms; some are much more evolved than others.

When you say evolved, do you mean physically or spiritually? Much of your statements correspond with sleeper's, except he claims Darwinian evolution is not true(I may be mis-quoting him, sorry if I am).

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Maybe they don't reproduce offspring, they just clone and make exact DNA replicas off there selves.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 05:42 AM
link   
I keep reading of aliens without genitalia. If this is based solely on alleged observation of aliens then I can't take that as evidence. Do you really think that these guys are that advanced they forgot to wear clothes?

If people have indeed seen ET it is my opinion that we are observing an external protective skin or suit. If an Apollo era astronaut landed in an alien encampment do you think they would believe that humans had one large gold coloured eye, with a huge rectangular "hump" on their back and would they believe that all the external pipework was genitalia?

If ET exist then who knows what method of reproduction they would have, Could be asexual..they may even be hermaphrodite...who knows. It is an interesting unresolvable topic.

You do have "evidence" of people who claim to have been sex toys to aliens. My personal opinion is that many cases are merely the result of belief and fight or flight instincts when encountering sleep paralysis.

Unfortunately there seems to be so much fruit-loop information out there that it serves the purpose of hiding the truth...maybe that is the purpose of it...dis-info. Comments like "My mate Anthrax from the Planet Tharg, was telling me down the pub last night........." ....and arrogant, elitist ...I am in the know points of view don't help either.

It would be helpful if they all told the same story wouldn't it? But they don't. Call me cynic or sceptic, I want more evidence than something that only exists in someones mind. If it don't exist beyond that place, then rationally how can a believer believe it really exists...but for delusion? Belief isn't knowing.

Regarding reproduction, I can remember a while back a paper / postulate that said something about, as humans become more adept at curing disease and extending lifespans that a natural feedback loop would start to kick in an reduce mankind's fertility. Now I see in the west that fertility is falling and some blame has been placed on the use of estrogenic compounds. Maybe it is the estrogenic compounds or maybe it is nature, who knows hat it is? But if it is nature kicking in, maybe ET got that advanced at wiping out death and disease that nature has deemed they need no fertility? Well something like that!!!

As I see it at the moment, we got to prove the chicken or the egg exist first, before we know which came first..

Just my 2 euros

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Where the hell is this thread going. Please, when you decide to make a thread, think about how this is going to benefit anyone anywhere. These speculations that are based off of nothing and they are headed in no direction.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Also, where do some of you people get this info on space police and what not.

Provide some evidence, or just don't waist our time.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by commonlogic
Also, where do some of you people get this info on space police and what not.

Provide some evidence, or just don't waist our time.

No one is wasting your time. If you don't like what you're reading, just leave the thread. No point in coming back, right? In my opinion, if ET's wanted to be known, they would of shown themselves a long time ago. Only some individuals know of their existence because they choose to be kept undercover.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join