It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WOW!! Qigong magic..jeEEez, if this is real..Whew!!Must Watch Very Interesting!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 05:24 PM
link   
MY GOD!!!!!

Please move this to correct forum if needed, did'nt really know where to stick it

If this is real, then this is a DIFFERENT WORLD PEOPLE.

Honestly, This is AMAZING, the ONLY THING that would suitabley fit the "hoax" theory, would be if EVERYBODY was in on it...a "Mocumentary" if you will.

I have supplied TWO VIDEOS.....The video in question is the SECOND one.

Now some may or may not remeber a video on ATS a while ago.. about a Qigong Master who could boil water with his bare hands using CHI ENERGY.

Members put foward that this could have been a "time deleyed chemical reaction" That made a "believe what you want" conclusion, as you couldn't really say just by watching the video.

For comparison, that video is below....

NOW!!!!

FASTFORWARD TO THIS DUDE...
JOHN CHANG

For what HE does, chemical reations involving water/metal do NOT EXPLAIN. WATCH WHAT HE DOES TO THE NEWS PAPER...JeeEEeesus. I want some

Anyway, watch the WHOLE thing, see what you think, maybe help me do a little Research into this guy AND/or WHERE this came from, is it a stadge documentary or what?

If its not then DAMN!!! we best WAKE UP, if people KNEW and were TOLD that we all have this inside us, those who would have commited a crime that day..might instead be meditating; and learning to appreciate fellow human beings. Realising potentials can change lives

ENJOY!!!!

[edit on 6-8-2007 by Anomic of Nihilism]

Mod edit: title

[edit on 8/31/2007 by kinglizard]

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 05:41 PM
link   

That's awesome, though, that second video is quite sad at the end. I guess though, it's good for each of us that he compromised the principles of his path and allowed himself to be viewed, because it serves as another reminder that no matter how smart we think we are, and how much we think we understand, there is a lot out there that cannot be explained by contemporary science. It's a damn shame that in a world dominated by western cultures devoid of this type of knowledge, it is seemingly in danger of disappearing from the planet forever.

Thanks for posting it.

[edit on 6/8/07 by Implosion]

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Great videos you posted. I don't know what to make out of those who perform these feats with little to no monetary gain or public adultation. The do seem to be doing something that does not readily seem explainable.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 05:52 PM
link   
No problem man

The universe is a WONDEROUS place. It annoys me when i read..perticularly on this site... EXTEMELY intelligent people writting "matter-of-facts" like THEY'VE done the scientific research, but all they're spewing is TEXT book literature, and assuming its the "be all and end all". Science has brought us SO far, but unfortunately it is SATURATED with social dogma.... things that ' cannot be '.

The human race is LACED with "ego", not always a bad thing but to much ego really does blind.

lessons on how to achieve THIS, ...THAT is what should dominate TV, a little more productive than watching a "soap/sitcom".

Peace
AoN

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Good stuff, I've seen this guy in other videos too.

It shouldn't be too surprising. The body is mainly water which conducts electricity very well and our brain works on electricity soooo you do the math

It's not magic, it's science.

[edit on 6-8-2007 by discomfit]

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Gee, whiz folks. It's a magic trick, just like they do in Las Vegas. It belongs in the same thread as the discussion of Criss Angel's "real" supernatural powers.

One would think that after all this time and all the effort that real magicians have put into explaining how these things work, that there would be just a few less gullible people in the world who are suckered by this stuff. Oh, well. I guess it's true that there's a sucker born every minute... and two to take 'em.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 06:02 PM
link   

If only the MAINSTREAM would embrass this concept as you and others have done.

Do you remember where else you saw this guy? Documentary name?
i've check youtube, but to no avail.

cheers

AoN

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by discomfit
Good stuff, I've seen this guy in other videos too.

It shouldn't be too surprising. The body is mainly water which conducts electricity very well and our brain works on electricity soooo you do the math

But then why do only a few ever seem to manifest this kind of feat? You make it sound common when it seems to be either very rare or very hard to master. At least we have some type of scientific monitoring of this power and it seems to be real according to the readings on the various machines.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 06:14 PM
link   
This made my day....what a great future humanity could .....will have. Never say never! goonies never say die!!!! We'll be restored one day to the hights of kickassdom, you'll see. This is great! Thanks man.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Great find.... thanks for sharing.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuicideVirus

One would think that after all this time and all the effort that real magicians have put into explaining how these things work, that there would be just a few less gullible people in the world who are suckered by this stuff. Oh, well. I guess it's true that there's a sucker born every minute... and two to take 'em.

It seems like most magicians are "in" it for the money and recognition, you know, your "money for nuthin and your chicks for free". That relatively doesn't seem to be the case with these two videos. I seriously doubt the man in the video has a Bentley or Lamborghini parked at his mega suite in Vegas waiting for his next Special on TV. What exactly is their motive then? That is the part that intrigues me.

Don't get me wrong, I would say some things seem odd, why wrap alum foil in a wet towel then do the feat? Things could be tampered with there, but then the temp should be a straight line increase and decrease as the chemical reaction proceeds. The rolled up paper could be the same but seems legit. It could be trickery but the lack of real motive seems to lessen the chances of that.

[edit on 6-8-2007 by pavil]

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by discomfit
water which conducts electricity very well

I don't think water is conductive at all, dirty water, yes.

Anyway,,, Is it just me or was he holding the ground side of the LED?

There doesn't seem to be anything here that can't be explained, unless its real.

In the video the guy was wearing an eye patch so... I guess he wasn't cured.

It could, maybe be possible but, I;m going to assume its a fraud.

EDIT:

Originally posted by pavil

Originally posted by SuicideVirus

It seems like most magicians are "in" it for the money and recognition, you know, your "money for nuthin and your chicks for free". That relatively doesn't seem to be the case with these two videos. I seriously doubt the man in the video has a Bentley or Lamborghini parked at his mega suite in Vegas waiting for his next Special on TV. What exactly is their motive then? That is the part that intrigues me.

I bet it isn't free for a treatment and everyone in a few mile radios already knows who he is already.

[edit on 8/6/0707 by Bumr055]

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 06:22 PM
link   
One of my Aunty's boyfriends could do the hand heating thing. He was in martial arts and he could willingly warm up his hands. It is nothing special, just a way of overriding the brain's protect only me principle. When your body starts to get cold, it reserves its heat to the center and the brain, deeming the arms and legs expendable. This is a natural response like blinking, and also like blinking you can turn it off or control it. So, with enough focus and practice you can tell your body to focus the heat in your hands etc. Heating your hands possibly lighting paper on fire is not all that special, the one I never heard of was the lighting a light bulb and more of what the second video showed. Perhaps it is like how you can charge an Ipod with a CPU(computer processor). In this case the brain is the CPU if you can run your thought in a similar manner to that of the software for charing an Ipod, you may be able to produce and electric current. This seems to be supported by the fact that the guy had to meditate all the time. I know the hand heating is possible first and second hand, second as in my Aunt's past boyfriend and if first hand, I heated up a drink before with my own hand. The electric current though seems much more "faked" but, who knows for sure, there is electricity in the body just like there is heat.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bumr055
Anyway,,, Is it just me or was he holding the ground side of the LED?
How can you tell, they both looked similar to me.

In the video the guy was wearing an eye patch so... I guess he wasn't cured.
I noticed that too, it looked like they were treating his left eye in the video, but doesn't help his case as a miracle worker for sure.

I am skeptical, but the usual motives are not there.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 06:27 PM
link   

I guess it's true that there's a sucker born every minute

Awww man, you shouldn't be so hard on you self.

But seriously, don't know if its real or not. But theres a very SIGNIFICANT reason yet a FINE line between why you are SUPER skeptical (i've read your posts in other threads
:up
and why i "dare to believe"....

...its what they call a knowledge filter...

Mine is built out of the LOVE i have for the "mysteries of the universe" and a lust for ALL the science that corroborates things like 'extra dimentions, spirituality,anti grav, MAGICAL POWERS

You, although i don't know of you;well enough to comment......i would say, finds it VERY difficult to believe that ANYTHING out of the ordinary exists....even though the very EXISTENCE of BEING is quite magical and TRANSENDS any knowing and/or any thought you will EVER experience in your waking life.

No disrespect to you intended, but i would suggest that those knowledge filters wouldn't ALLOW you to EXPERIENCE the truth if it WERE actually true....Those filters MAY leave you in the dark, not allowing you to see the truth because YOUR view of the world was solid.

You shouldn't be SO quick to say its a trick.... can you explain the SCIENTIST reaction to his "moving thier muscles and SHOCKING them"??? or is it JUST the 'news paper burning' that your "logic" can comprehend in a comforting manner.

I would be interested for someone to come in and actually explain the "chemistry behind the newspaper burning, the ferocity, the fact that you could SEE his EMPTY HANDS, the fact that he had NO SLEAVE with which to CONCEAL anything??

How is he making the SCIENTISTS move just by touching him, the LEDs, the Electric-like shocks???

The ONLY way these things could have been achieved, would be if the ENTIRE DOCUMENTARY was stadge....

So if any one is willing to have a little look, i shall do so also tomorrow. got to crasg out now.

Cheers

In awe of life

AoN

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by halfmask
One of my Aunty's boyfriends could do the hand heating thing. He was in martial arts and he could willingly warm up his hands. It is nothing special, just a way of overriding the brain's protect only me principle. When your body starts to get cold, it reserves its heat to the center and the brain, deeming the arms and legs expendable. This is a natural response like blinking, and also like blinking you can turn it off or control it. So, with enough focus and practice you can tell your body to focus the heat in your hands etc. Heating your hands possibly lighting paper on fire is not all that special, the one I never heard of was the lighting a light bulb and more of what the second video showed. Perhaps it is like how you can charge an Ipod with a CPU(computer processor). In this case the brain is the CPU if you can run your thought in a similar manner to that of the software for charing an Ipod, you may be able to produce and electric current. This seems to be supported by the fact that the guy had to meditate all the time. I know the hand heating is possible first and second hand, second as in my Aunt's past boyfriend and if first hand, I heated up a drink before with my own hand. The electric current though seems much more "faked" but, who knows for sure, there is electricity in the body just like there is heat.

I think the 5V in the USB changes an Ipod, not the software.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 06:30 PM
link   

This made my day....what a great future humanity could .....will have. Never say never!

Sorry, but i just HAD to say, this made MY day.

goonies never say die!!!!

I Flippin' LOVED that film

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 06:31 PM
link   

The ground side of an LED has a bigger chunk of metal in it.

EDIT: that shotgun thing just looked fake... anyone could have put a pellet in their hand started recording(only barrel, no trigger) made a gun sound and showed a pellet.

[edit on 8/6/0707 by Bumr055]

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bumr055

The ground side of an LED has a bigger chunk of metal in it.

Learned something new. Thanks

I can't see the differnce myself. The one he holds looks thinner and silver but I thing that is just the angle.

[edit on 6-8-2007 by pavil]

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Amazing stuff...

Lighting that newspaper was quite spectacular, but I'm not sure about sticking a chop-stick through the table. Seems more like "illusions" to me.

At least he's using his skills to help people who are sick.

Great vids, thanks.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join