It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA’S Official Instructions: What to do if Aliens Land!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I will call my town Mayor tomorrow and ask him if there is plan or if it has ever been drawn to his attention about any specific or non specific plans. He loves me and will hopefully understand.

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I forgot! I also know the head of FEMA here and will give him a call as well, now he is not so fun loving as our prestigious Mayor, but why not ask him...

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I would be interested in the results of your inquiries antar

Keep us posted, thanks!

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Is it just me, or could this (if reliably sourced) be evidence supporting 'D4RK KN1GHT's prediction that the government will be using what basically amounts (if i understand correctly) to a 'shock and awe' hologram campaign, to make the public believe aliens have invaded.

It kinda implies a u-turn on the government's part as far as accepting the possibility goes...

Ill post a link to the thread if i can find it

edit: Here we go - the thread's closed now but it's still here

[edit on 5-8-2007 by ScriptKiddie]

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   
nicely....for them to finnaly slowly reveal to the normal people it....
now shall we debate what are the instructions and will we follow them?is it possible that the government is liyng?
that is lying about what should we do if we encounter a alien(i prefer alien girl)
they may make us believe theyr hostile and they may be piecefull
or reverse?

[edit on 5/8/07 by Unisol]

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
I will call my town Mayor tomorrow and ask him if there is plan or if it has ever been drawn to his attention about any specific or non specific plans.

I forgot! I also know the head of FEMA here and will give him a call as well, now he is not so fun loving as our prestigious Mayor, but why not ask him...

Forget it antar! Certain SOPs are restricted or confidential. No one's gonna tell you that there is one relating to specific procedures for UFO/alien retrievals! They're just gonna laugh it off! And you'll not find these SOPs on the internet!

Cheers!

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Can someone post a link to verify this is an offcial FEMA manual, as the OP claims. I bet nobody can. The terminology is'nt even what I would expect in a government manual.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 10:06 AM
link   
In any case, the book is on sale to the general public ($31.59 from Amazon - saving $7.41 off the usual price!)

And it's been on sale for 15 years.

So why get so excited about it now?

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Quote from the linked source above:

" b) _Extraterrestrially exposed_ means the state or condition of any
person, property, animal or other form of life or matter whatever, who or
which has:
(1) Touched directly or come within the atmospheric envelope of any
other celestial body; or
(2) Touched directly or been in close proximity to (or been exposed
indirectly to) any person, property, animal or other form of life or
matter who or which has been extraterrestrially exposed by virtue of
paragraph (b)(1) of this section.

This says that the government CAN take by force any ..ANY person, etc. and keep them under armed guard at a special facility in Texas. Read the whole thing. The beginning of the article says that it is NOT true that they can grab anyone, but the reading of the document proves that it does INDEED do exactly that!!

Literally the Fed's could grab a person who was a close eyewitness to a UFO ( .." come within the atmospheric envelope of.." ) and detain them indefinitly. Who is to say how far the ' atmospheric envelope ' goes? I was an eyewitness in 1986 ( hence my name here on ATS ) to a huge triangle only 300 feet above me and silent. Was I in the ' envelope ' of the massive things atmosphere? To think that the Feds could grab me and do whatever they wanted to is very unsettling and disturbing from a civil rights and human rights viewpoint.

The government KNOWS that the alien's can affect the human mind and body with exotic technology and perhaps even mind and thought control by innate ability of the alien's, and they are serious about making sure that they can secure a scene and grab everything and everyone involved and take their time sorting it all out. Maybe that is sensible from a general population protection standpoint, but when has the government ever done things right and effectively? Never. they always foul things up with bureaucrats and nonsense.

What will they do when masses of UFO's are doing flyovers and landings ( see the story about the Russian town that had a visit from aliens..Novorosk or something like that?? I cannot recall right now, but the aliens got out and walked around before leaving ) or what would they do if dozens or thousands of UFO's landed and started giving rides and being nice to the public? Hmm? It would be all over then if the aliens had bad intentions, as many no doubt do.

Governments are impotent against the aliens and no doubt the agenda's are already worked out to make the transition from ignorance and denial to full disclosure; psychological effect will be most useful during some other staggering event so that the public, thoroughly overwhelmed and scared to death from multiple sides, will beg the Fed's to take all Rights away to protect us. the the door will slam shut and we will no longer be people with free wills and a chance at a destiny of our own doing.

Enslavement or liberation will be coming, and a great battle will have to be fought for the souls and minds of the people before it is all over. But make no mistake about it, the Feds have all the laws and resources they need to make it happen. they can and will detain and keep anyone they want simply by saying that they breached the ' atmospheric envelope ' of the craft. Hell, the envelope could be when the damned thing enters our atmosphere; whole nations could be considered affected!!

No telling how draconian the Feds would get to keep control and direct our futures to their desired goals and objectives.

When I hear the words: " The federal Government is here to help you " , it does NOT send a warm and fuzzy feeling into my tummy..no, it sends a chill down my spine and I get goosebumps. That is NOT the way it is supposed to be.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
So I'm curious if this was ever proven to be true or some decent hoax, anyone know?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join