It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Myspace takeover

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I know that this conspiracy is fictional (as far as my knowledge goes)

but who else has herd that myspace is going to take over the world

i noe that it sounds childish but in some ways i think that it may b possible

maybe not a mainstream takeover but definetely underground especially if they had influence from the masons

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 12:47 PM
link   
i think that the "myspace takeover" is a silly thought, i do however find it amazing how big it has become and how relevent it has become with pop culture. much like mtv in the early 80's, but even more so. i have been saying for a while now how myspace has turned into its own "mini internet". while on myspace you have access to almost anything you could need on the web. job searches, forums of like minded people, people search, chat rooms, messengers, classifieds and a whole list of other things you can think of. btw i dont work for myspace (i read what i was writing and it almost looks like it). it has even turned into a marketing tool for just about any kind of business out there. want to advertise to the youth.... "hey lets make a myspace profile". hell later today they are having yet another free, live concert broadcast over myspace.... anyway ill stop now with this last thought...a myspace takeover of the world? no. a myspace takeover of pop culture on the internet? yes.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 01:01 PM
link   
myspace and "the masons"? what line of reasoning/speculation made you even connect the two?

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originaly posted by uzzlebw
...a myspace takeover of the world? no. a myspace takeover of pop culture on the internet? yes.

That's pretty much sums up how I feel. Myspace is a cool site to keep in contact with friends and all the other stuff quoted by uzzlebw. Nothing more. BTW. Have you viewed alot of the profiles on there. Unless "taking over the world" is judged on being able to post 100 bulletins a day, I seriously doubt the members of Myspace are planning on taking over the world.

Edit: Oh ya, how did you happen to connect the Masons to Myspace?

[edit on 31-7-2007 by highfreq]

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Im not saying i support this or anything im just wunderin if any1 else has herd it

The mason thing was just a thing i herd from my conspiracy freak freind

not sayin anyting bad bout him but he has a conspiracy for anything that u do

like he says dont buy processed cheese beacause it funds cruelty to cows to force out there milk fo rmass production ect.

[edit on 31-7-2007 by pumert]

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 01:08 PM
link   
No pumert I have not heard of this conspiracy. May I ask where you heard or read it from? Do you have a link to a site you read this on or did you hear about this by word of mouth?

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 01:13 PM
link   
It was from my conspiracy obssessed freind lol srry if i didnt shine to much lite on the subject

JW howd u get negative point for BTS?

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 01:30 PM
link   

JW howd u get negative point for BTS?

When you use your points at the ATS member store to customize your profile It asks how you would like to pay for your upgrades. ATS ,BTS, PTS points. Somehow I must have clicked on BTS instead of ATS points to purchase something.
Instead of saying you don't have enough points in that category the server just takes the points anyway leaving you with a negative.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Well, since Rupert Murdoch now owns Myspace, it doesn't surprise me that the agenda is being subliminally pushed on millions of people, especially kids, all around the world.

Match.com, which is advertised all over Myspace, is owned by Barry Diller, who owns IAC/InterActiveCorp, which runs quite a bit on the web. Rupert Murdoch and Barry Diller are good buddies. Link. Hell, Murdoch bought Fox from Diller.

Diller quit his job in 1984 over a dispute with Gulf & Western's new head, Martin S. Davis, and went to work for Twentieth Century-FOX. After the studio was acquired by Australian newspaper mogul Rupert Murdoch in 1985, Diller embarked on a plan to launch a fourth television network to compete with the Big Three.

Source

What Myspace Means to Murdoch

Edit to add:

Myspace, News Corp says, could drive traffic to Fox Interactive Media.

[edit on 31-7-2007 by Quasar]

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I would be more concerned about second life then myspace.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Ok.... we can conspire that myspace may have a secret agenda to integrate into the mainstream media and big corporations. A pop culture and corporate tv media take over? Ya i can maybe see that in the far future. Take over the world? You mean like litterally take over the world?

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Also dont forget about WoW talk about addictive

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 08:09 PM
link   
if anyone allows anything they see or do on-line or television to take them over they deserved to be taken over

it's the internet people, control YOURSELVES

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Most of the MySpacers I have seen are so not worth half a piece of crap that why anyone would even want to take them over is beyond me.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 01:42 AM
link   
hahaha i have a myspace and there is nothing going on
tom hasent put any bullitions up about domination nor is anything on the myspace tv its just like youtube

new topics

top topics

join