It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have got a problem...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I am 15...I have a unusually high apptitude in programing...today in school my pants were ripped and I have Milk thrown on me.. the guy wants to fight me, but I have made it clear that I don't want to fight him at all.. I am not a violent man...I don't like to fight... Please offer me some advice?

Thanks,
Joe

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 07:19 PM
link   
if this is true...

honestly it will only get worse unless you do something. my opinion? grab something hard and just flip out on the guy. even if youre getting a serious ass kicking, dont stop until you cant move or he stops moving. or someone pulls you off of course. word of advice: bring friends, but dont have them jump in unless his do or you are getting seriously whipped. and i know people are going to tell you to go to the principal or some# such as that, and all that will do is make your situation worse. trust me, i lived it. these things never turn out peacefully, and dont let anyone lie to you that it will. youll only dig your hole deeper and get worse in the end. do it this way, and worst case scenario if you are in school is a couple bruises. fights dont last long in public schools.

^the above is taken to be forsaken's personal opinion and should not be considered advice or instruction of any kind. what you do with my opinions is your problem.

[Edited on 12-1-2004 by forsakenwayfarer]

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 07:21 PM
link   
But, I want a peaceful resolution to this whole thing..I'll save that as a back up plan...

Joe

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 07:23 PM
link   
by all means, if you really think its going to end peacefully, which in your situation of course i suppose its possible, then try for it. however for your own sake dont put all your eggs in a single basket.

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Alrighty, thank you...!

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I hear you dude I really do! I had the same thing happen to me at school! I felt really low and didn't know how to cope. Can you stay out of his way for a while or is he just picking on you? you got a group of friends who you hang out with?
(ps if you want to u2u me, feel free!!!!!!
)

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Friends...I have a friend... the person who wants to attack me hates me more because I told him that I want peace with this...he thinks that the only way on something is to fight...

Joe

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 07:42 PM
link   
why did you have milk thrown on you if you dont mind me asking and how come your pants were ripped did he do it or what !!

[Edited on 12-1-2004 by SE7EN]

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Yep...all him...I don't understand what I did...I was siting there reading a book on PHP...then he just came up and did it to me...

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 07:52 PM
link   
and how old is this guy same age or older

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Sounds like you did nothing wrong dude! Just your abnormal no brain run of the mill Dohnut bully. I hope you got your peaceful answer! and maybe point out that does it make him feel big to pick on someone who doesn't want to fight? how about going and fighting somone that wants to! there must be many of people who wanna kick his butt! (me for one!)

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 08:06 PM
link   
i take it asala gave you some advise just follow it lut us know how it go's

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 08:37 PM
link   
You know what? You said you really want to avoid any form of violence...but such "school-thug" won't usually leave you alone if you always react peacefully.

In fact, trying to be peacefull in front of the provocation of this guy is just like waving a red flag in front of a raging bull.

I'm sorry to say this, but if you get out of it without fighting or at least hurting him really badly, well you're one GOD-DAMN-LUCKY FELLOW!

You should hurt him bad. Really bad. You could even kill him while you're at it, so this way everyone will think you're a psycho and no one will ever annoy you. (if you're under 18 it's all just better! - enjoy while it last...)

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Not much personal experience...but what I've heard from soem of my friends is, make him laugh or freak him out. Just go completly off your rocker... (couldn't be anymore imbarassing than getting your butt kicked) I hung out with the drama crowd back in High School and we got picked on all the time for just existing. If someone wants to fight you for no apparant reason, you can't reason with him, use diplomacy. I scratch your back..you don't kick mine...

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 02:42 AM
link   
I can't stand people who gotta pick on other people just for no #ing reason you know?

Never hurts to have a chain wallet.

Seems he wants to fight you no matter what, probably just to stroke his own ego and because he can.

If it comes down to it man, and you know your going to get your ass kicked just make him feel your pain, I'd say knee him in the gut, kick him in the balls, or punch him directly in throat.

Best Advice, is There is no such thing as a fair fight.

I got jumped by 3 dudes about 4 months ago, now I always carry a knife and I'm just waiting for someone to give me the excuse to use it, because I for one can't stand # #s who gotta start # for no reason.

If you can try to get into Boxing, or kick boxing or something and work out in your free time.

Because through out your entire life you will always run into people who are #ing assholes and will try to start # with you because they suffer from some kinda of retard complex where they feel they must bully others.

[Edited on 13-1-2004 by Lysergic]

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 02:43 AM
link   
I have some advice if you wish to take it. I never had that problem in High School since I was friends with everyone but I could tell you what I do when someone #s with me for no reason. First dont fight the guy... its just pointless, but get even. How do you get even you ask? By #ing the guy up in other ways. I could tell you what I did once so you have an idea. There was this guy in college who I barely knew that got im my face for something that wasnt even my fault. So I didnt do anything. Even though I could have kicked his #ing ass up and down the street. But what I did is I waited a couple of weeks until he forgot about the whole thing. I was ready to have my revenge. I knew the guy was basically in love with his car since he spent all his money on it. So i Knew that he was going to be at this bar one night. I went towards where his car was parked which was a dark street, and when nobody was around I proceded to # the car up. I mean I decimated the car. And I got rid of the evidence and I left the place. A couple of days later some people told me about what happened and I was laughing inside because I did it. The guy cried when he saw his car. I know it was harsh what I did but I always remember an important lesson a very wise man I know once taught me.... "Don't let anyone... and I mean anyone # with you". So as far as Im concerned taught that cock sucker a lesson for messing with me. Im not saying you need to do anything illegal. But damm I enjoyed it.

Wait a minute I just gave you very bad advice. Ignore what I said and just kick the bastard's ass!!!

[Edited on 13-1-2004 by Ocelot]

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 02:49 AM
link   
If you get in a fight, I say bite that mother#er if you have to.

Make him realise if he #s with you he is going to get #ed up.

lol yeah, me and ocelot are probably giving bad advice... Everything we are saying could get you in trouble with your school... but sometimes its the risk you gotta take, because getting punk'd is #ty and and not good for your self esteem.

Hell maybe even better befried someone who is bigger and badder than this jizzmopper and who happens to hate him.

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
If you get in a fight, I say bite that mother#er if you have to.

Make him realise if he #s with you he is going to get #ed up.

Yeah Bite, kick, punch... do whatever it takes for that bitch to realize he's messing with the wrong computer programer

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ocelot
Yeah Bite, kick, punch... do whatever it takes for that bitch to realize he's messing with the wrong computer programer

There is now orange soda all over my keyboard, lol.

another thing to think about is, that piece of # is going to be working some piece of # job, while you make 3 figure salary.

I am serious though man, people will # with you until you stand up for yourself.

Sound off like you got a pair.

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
There is now orange soda all over my keyboard, lol.

another thing to think about is, that piece of # is going to be working some piece of # job, while you make 3 figure salary.

I am serious though man, people will # with you until you stand up for yourself.

Sound off like you got a pair.

You goddammed right Lysergic. I used to have this friend in High School who was really nerdy and used to get picked on a lot. Im one those people who just can't stand by and do nothing when someone is being an asshole to someone else. So I went over and beat the living # outta the guy that was messing with my friend. The guy never bothered him again. LOL!! Man I used to get in trouble a lot in High School.

So Be a man. Tell this asshole to # off. If he dont listen then its time to get dirty!!!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join