It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

orb/ufo snapped in Sydney? Opinions please

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Ambush, exif data cannot confirm if an image is authentic considering how easy it is to manipulate. Sure it's more unlikely that someone would edit them, but it's not hard. Only if you use a camera that supports data verification you can be pretty sure of the authencity.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 09:01 PM
link   
yeah maybe Ambush's data MIGHT not prove but thanks anyway Ambush!

heh if you guys knew me you would know how backwards i am with those editing programs. used one about a year ago and gave up in two minutes. trust me, those images are real.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Originally posted by srsen

and noticed some chemtrails being sprayed out west.

Chemtrails. Far more dubious than aliens.
Zero proof of either.

The chemtrails didn't come out well

Because there are no chemtrails. Only contrails.

Chemtrails are a part of a "theorist" mind-set.
Sad, yes. But sadder...true.

IF you look just above the lightpost in the middle of the image you will see what i can only describe as an orb or even ufo.

Throwing chemtrails in with a UFO is old-hat, IMO.

Nice pics, nice "object", but no way to define it.

I'll grant UFO.

But, please lay off the "chemtrail" crap.

I didnt notice it at the time at all, but then again i wasnt really looking out for it.

Sounds like some of my "girl" friends.

Please have a vid device.

Pics are so over-rated.

Regards,
Lex

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Lex,

You seem VERY assured of yourself – why is it that your opinions are correct and others aren’t?

Please take a read of the ‘Proof Of Chemtrails?’ thread, www.abovetopsecret.com... If you think chemtrails are completely of a “theorist” nature then I would welcome your opinion on that page.

In my opinion, what was being laid down in the first pic was indeed chemtrails. They were all of lengths (short and long), all concentrated in a westerly direction and all lingered MUCH longer than a contrail.

There are MANY photos of weird orb-like objects in chemtrail pictures. I cant explain it. Wont even try to. But the evidence of the connection is out there. Does my pic not simply add to that evidence?

Orignally posted by Lexian
Sounds like some of my "girl" friends.

What does that even mean? I’m a girl for not videoing something I didn’t know was there? As I said, I wasn’t trying to video it, I was taking a quick photo while I had the chance. Seeing the object later was mere luck.

[edit on 31-7-2007 by srsen]

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Lex,

You seem VERY assured of yourself – why is it that your opinions are correct and others aren’t?

Please take a read of the ‘Proof Of Chemtrails?’ thread, www.abovetopsecret.com... If you think chemtrails are completely of a “theorist” nature then I would welcome your opinion on that page.

In my opinion, what was being laid down in the first pic was indeed chemtrails. They were all of lengths (short and long), all concentrated in a westerly direction and all lingered MUCH longer than a contrail.

Lex is right. There is no credible evidence for contrails, and the observables you cite are easily explained by contrails. The length, persistence and apparent direction of contrails depend on several variables, and I've never seen any indication that the chemtrail advocates even understand even basic atmospheric physics.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by disownedsky
Lex is right. There is no credible evidence for contrails, and the observables you cite are easily explained by contrails. The length, persistence and apparent direction of contrails depend on several variables, and I've never seen any indication that the chemtrail advocates even understand even basic atmospheric physics.

Disownedsky,

i'm really trying to avoid a chemtrail discussion here. Please take this convo over to the current chemtrail discussion going on at
www.abovetopsecret.com... im not trying to avoid the discussion, i just want to have it in the right thread

[edit on 31-7-2007 by srsen]

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 01:02 AM
link   
I spotted a stationary object just below the cloudline around the Botany Bay area about 5km from where I am. It was stationary, with my eye was deinitely not a helicopter or conventional plane. Looked more like an orb of some sort. Went to get camera and was gone. I wonder if the one in the picture was in the same area?

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by pezza
I spotted a stationary object just below the cloudline around the Botany Bay area about 5km from where I am. It was stationary, with my eye was deinitely not a helicopter or conventional plane. Looked more like an orb of some sort. Went to get camera and was gone. I wonder if the one in the picture was in the same area?

Pezza,

no, the thing in the pc woud have been out west, over the parramatta, blacktown or even Penrith.

WHen did you see this thing tho? I was walking to work yesterday and looking north (from SYdney CBD) and was convinced i had spotted something orb-like which also appeared to be stationary. i studied it for about 5 seconds maybe and then was so sure something weird was going on. but in the time spent grabbing the camera from my bag the thing faded away. was very birhgt white and was defintely round. weird.

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by pezza

Pezza,

no, the thing in the pc woud have been out west, over the parramatta, blacktown or even Penrith.

WHen did you see this thing tho? I was walking to work yesterday and looking north (from SYdney CBD) and was convinced i had spotted something orb-like which also appeared to be stationary. i studied it for about 5 seconds maybe and then was so sure something weird was going on. but in the time spent grabbing the camera from my bag the thing faded away. was very birhgt white and was defintely round. weird.

It was around 330 pm from memory. It is a shame though because I happened to have the 400mm Zoom lens on the camera by chance and would have got a great shot.

Bright, white and round, prehaps with lights but I could not be sure without binoculars.

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 01:03 AM
link   
i wonder if these odd sightings here and there will pass after the APEX summit. we should keep an eye on strange things till then

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 11:29 AM
link   
srsen ... I'm slightly confused

In your opening post you say

The chemtrails didn't come out well but i seem to have snapped something else. IF you look just above the lightpost in the middle of the image you will see what i can only describe as an orb or even ufo.

I didnt notice it at the time at all, but then again i wasnt really looking out for it.

But later on you say

I DO agree that in the pic with the two objects, the top one DOES look like a helicopter – but I can say confidently, that at the time it looked NOTHING like a helicopter and I’m quite sure it wasn’t one. As I said, if anything I thought they could have been planes – but only for a short time – I got my camera out of my bag because I started to think they actually weren’t planes.

Did you see the object at the time, or didn't you?... Or have I misread your post?

Edited for spelling

[edit on 3-8-2007 by Dagar]

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Sure always take photos or videos of trails, see what CYRAX found.

CYRAX posted many times on findings.

I can't recall how many individual UFOs from individuals were posted
but most were actual and not fake so that is what is important.

See trail with orb photo on this page:
www.eyepod.org...
or
www.eyepod.org...

How about a cylinder:
www.ufoevidence.org...

I see a bright spot and a gray hazy spot, two more UFOs with the
cylinder. And not one of Jose's rods. Don't go over to the NWOs side
and say not what we see.

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dagar
srsen ... I'm slightly confused

In your opening post you say

The chemtrails didn't come out well but i seem to have snapped something else. IF you look just above the lightpost in the middle of the image you will see what i can only describe as an orb or even ufo.

But later on you say

I DO agree that in the pic with the two objects, the top one DOES look like a helicopter – but I can say confidently, that at the time it looked NOTHING like a helicopter and I’m quite sure it wasn’t one. As I said, if anything I thought they could have been planes – but only for a short time – I got my camera out of my bag because I started to think they actually weren’t planes.

Did you see the object at the time, or didn't you?... Or have I misread your post?

Edited for spelling

Dagar,

I was referring to the two different photos. first comment was referring to the orb photo, second comment was referring to the photo with the two unidentified objects.

Hope that clears it up

[edit on 4-8-2007 by srsen]

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Europe. Middle east. Australia (oceania). We just need america and Asia now and we will have had recent sightings on every major continent within 2 weeks...

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 09:32 PM
link   
i live in Sydney and i seen 2 sightings. looks very similar to mine but mine was atleast 2 years ago.... i can definately confirm my sighting wasnt a plane, it moved faster then cloud and i can only describe it as...just a oval shaped thing ?

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Likewise, I live in sydney and what I saw a few days ago would have showed up on Sydney ATC radar hovering just a few KM's to the south of the 07 approach to Kinsford Smith at about 2000 to 3000ft

Maybe someone at Sydney ATC can comment.

[edit on 4-8-2007 by pezza]

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 04:03 PM
link   

ambushrocks

Yep I've got the pictures and messed around a bit in psp, here are the results

Lights in the sky in photographs are UFOs, only proves no reflections
came from the 9/11 planes in videos cause they didn't want to make fake UFOs.

Great photos but here is how it might be done:

How to generate lights in the sky

Its the Tesla and Lyne way simplified.

Part of a very long story.

And digging deep:

Tesla said he had developed his Dynamic Theory of Gravity in 1893 and 1894. He never
published it, since to do so would have disclosed the secret to his electro-propulsive discoveries,
which he did not want the war mongers to get. In 1942 and 1943, the FBI stole, concealed, or
retrieved every known complete copy of the original theory. The theory can be pieced together only
from bits and pieces, such as collateral references, in still-available sources. I will give the basic
tenets of the theory in this book.
In 1915, in an unpublished statement2, Tesla related his discovery, while in technical school in

From this publication, online pdf, enter here.

Looking like that, its never a plane.
I do have UFO and plane together.
The two may be among these many posted photos.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Thanks for the information.. it's a bit much but I will read it this weekend. I don't know exactly what the secret findings of Tesla are but there is one thing I do know.. that man was brilliant. So I look forward to reading it and will get back to this thread after doing so.

Juliet

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Hey, first of all its great to see another ozzie using this website

What you got there is definently a helicopter carrying cargo. I work for the weather bureau at darwin airport and I actually see helicopters take off all the time with cargo and i can say thats what you got with 100 percent certainty. Can understand why it looks unusual though, from that distance i think anyone would be curious as to what it is. As for chemtrails, in my opinion they're nothing but condensation trails. Sorry i work for the weather bureau and we do actually study them

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Originally posted by D.E.M.

Europe. Middle east. Australia (oceania). We just need america and Asia now and we will have had recent sightings on every major continent within 2 weeks...

D.E.M., for your viewing Pleasure.
There are sightings worldwide, daily.

Only a few get reported. MUFON gets
the lions share of reports, as far as I'm aware.
(credible reports, anyway)

Enjoy,
Lex

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join