It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

orb/ufo snapped in Sydney? Opinions please

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Ah yes, the white orbs. Saw them days after 911 skipping in and out of cloud formations eyeing planes taking off from cleveland ohio international airport from backyard. I too have seen them in broad daylight. What amazes me is how so many are seen around the now ubiquitous chemtrails that so many sheeple say always existed. My take on that...the new world orders wish for a managable 500 million population.
My health has gone to the dogs in the last 3 yrs. I'm only 44 and I used to bodybuild semipro. Used to bench 350lbs. I couldnt bench my dog now.
John

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
Hey, first of all its great to see another ozzie using this website

What you got there is definently a helicopter carrying cargo. I work for the weather bureau at darwin airport and I actually see helicopters take off all the time with cargo and i can say thats what you got with 100 percent certainty. Can understand why it looks unusual though, from that distance i think anyone would be curious as to what it is. As for chemtrails, in my opinion they're nothing but condensation trails. Sorry i work for the weather bureau and we do actually study them

Possibly, In my case it would make sense as I am near the airport. The lack of audible sounds of rotor blades could suggest otherwise. I would expect a chopper flying below or at the cloudline would be heard.

Ever since the orb sighting I have looked upwards frequently. I never appriciated how much heavier the air traffic is nowadays compared to 15 or 20 years ago. It used to be very rare to see 3 planes within your field of vision at one time, now it is impossible to look up without seing at least 3 planes. It is not uncommon to see 6 or even 7.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Australian UFO Wave - all 31 clips

We missed the wave in Australia... a few more showed up.

Why is there lightning balls attached to these things.
And black lightning at times.

Most think all the clips are real, except for the alien ending.

So we make fakes look like real, cause you take real clips and
use them again in a different random mode and setting?

But why. Just keep the real ones. Why generate 29 more.

Payed government dis information like some one said.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by jpm1602

Link to page, click on small pic to get full size.

Photos from the same photographer poster.

What amazes me is how so many are seen around the now ubiquitous chemtrails that so many sheeple say always existed. My take on that...the new world orders wish for a managable 500 million population.

Good observation.

As trails were photographed, UFOs were appearing also.

You will see in CYRAX's collection.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join