It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Government Assassins??

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 05:59 AM
link   
My best guess is the use "contractors". Ex-navy seals, special forces and the like. They are no longer in the Army/CIA/Whatever so you can't tie it to them. This is called "insulation" I think. Measures taken to prevent anyone from linking your death back to "them".

Works a lot better that way.

Or if they wanted you could have a "plane crash", a "car crash", a "heart attack", a "house fire" or whatever else they deem appropriate. Who knows, maybe you'll just get jumped by some "gang members".

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 07:08 AM
link   
There is no doubt whatsoever the CIA are killers..

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Quite a lot of them just sit around and read news articles, translate foreign news, watch foreign tv, write up speculation on what's happening politically in other countries, do psychological profiles on leaders of political movements and the like.

There's a world of difference between analysts, field operatives, and SAS.

I'd bet that there's at least 9 guys back in the office doing boring crap for every 1 in the field.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 09:00 PM
link   
oh yea man of course there is the more boring jobs.Bu i think even they are trained in the basics of whoop ass if i remember correctly.I'm talking about the groups that are sent out everyday to do brave missions that we can never know about.

It's the ultimate life ehh,would be awsome to be a part of it.

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Im actually an assassin for an anonymous agency. My job is to hire contract killers to work for me in my stead, ie. I dont actually kill people, however I am responsible for the execution of the project.

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Siboney
Im actually an assassin for an anonymous agency. My job is to hire contract killers to work for me in my stead, ie. I dont actually kill people, however I am responsible for the execution of the project.

Point: To save others the trouble, let me point out the obvious fraud here.
i. A 'trained assassin' can't speak with proper grammar. Professionals tend to be able to do that.
ii. He uses the term 'assassin' incorrectly.
iii. They're called 'contracts' not 'project'.
iv. Really, anyone reading this should just be able to feel the wrongness of it all.

And for those of us whom are less informed:

Point: We've been training assassins and revolutionaries for years in a state-funded college of sorts:

The School of the Americas.

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by SegoMyEggo
Is there such thing as Government Assassins, like Jason Bourne in the movies?
im sure people say there is and some say there isnt
but does anyone know anything about this?
If so, what are age limits/requirements or links?

first off.....you have to be the best of the best to get that gig. I too would love to be a Gov. "cleaner" and I definately have the twisted mind and lack of compassion to do it. If you keep in mind it's just a job then its no different than working at a slaughterhouse with much better pay !

To be a Black Ops "cleaner" would be my ideal job ! so I understand where you are coming from on this.......just be prepared for all the spineless "moral compasses" to attack you on this.....and they will !

[edit on 2-8-2007 by Alpha Grey]

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I'm sure that the CIA and perhaps other agencies have people much like we see in the movies, although I'm sure they are not officially connected with the agency. Anyone ever heard the term "kite" in reference to people like this? I most of us can agree that if the CIA wants you dead they can find a way to do it.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Take a look at this guy - Roland Haas. I'm actually producing a short documentary on this very topic (assassins/state sanctioned killings) for Fox right now and will be interviewing him (Haas) next week. I'll let you all know what he has to say.

-S

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Interesting conversation...I was under the impression that 'government assassins' were common knowledge.

How else would any government get certain jobs done?

A lot of people take major offense to any type of 'black op' kind of thing, I personally believe it's a necessity in life. There has to be that 'elite' group that is capable of doing exactly what needs to be done, how it needs to be done, and when it needs to be done.

Hell, if at 18 I knew what I know now, I would've went in the military just to come out as one of the elite. Eh....but then again, I wouldn't have been a mom and wife.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by benevolent tyrant
I would suppose that the C.I.A. and other similar agencies utilize "talented" individuals from the U.S. Military: i.e. Navy SEALS, Marine snipers, etc. for jobs like this.

You're absolutely correct about the military connection. From what I saw in my brief term in the military (Marines) they recruit from the scout-sniper community as well as the linguistic/encription communities. They look for snipers who keep to themselves and have little or no family or friends. Typically they arrange for you to be discharged, set you up with a low profile job (construction, storekeeper, burgerflipper) and ask you to take "vacations" every once in awhile. I was never approached to do somthing like this (I'm married and have a huge family) but I have worked with guys who have alluded to this sort of thing being offered to them. They prefer the loners because its much easier to make them "disappear" when things don't go as planned.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Yes, the CIA does train and use assassins. Although I do not konw any or how they are hired, here is the manual: "A Study of Assassination" transcript

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I saw there was some confusion about CIA SAS hope I can help clear up some of that confusion.

In CIA the SAS means "Special Activities Staff", I think it is a general term used to refer to the personnel enlisted to SAD (Special Activities Division) which was the paramilitary wing of the now defunct DO (Directorate of Operations). SAD has now been relocated under the umbrella of the NCS (National Clandestine Service). Many of the officers which work in SAD are mostly draw from the ranks of US Special Forces, sometimes from the ranks of CIA.

More info here:
www.washingtonpost.com...
www.globalsecurity.org...
www.time.com...
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

If you read "Jawbreaker" by Gary Berntsen and/or "First In" by Gary Schroen you get some picture of what SAD personnel are up to in the field.

[edit on 3-4-2008 by Kenny_NOR]

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   
the u.s uses the U.S sniper corp. to carry out assassinations on high tier personal.

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
The Government does have assassins. I know this as i am one, i can tell you now though it is nothing like the movies. It isnt a "cool" job, your life is taken over. Once you become an assassin, your job is to murder who ever "they" tell you too. You have to be cold, and it takes the life out of you. Too even get to this point though, you usually have to aquire years of training starting at the military level, and you must be the best of the best. Accomplish all missions with flying colors. Heres the good part, you dont choose them, they choose you. If they want you they take you, and train you into the killer they eventually make you. AFter this i hope you re-consider your want to be an assassin.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
A lot of them would most likely be mercenaries for hire, or just cold blooded killer types that love the thrill of the kill.

I imagine being fluent in many languages and a master of disquise would help. Not to stand out.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   
You dont need to wrry abou the CIA
they have nothing, they are only what you think about.
The NSA is the one with hit squads and ''assassins''
but looking too far into it, will leave you with trouble.
Just think about this, the CIA has large amounts of people
and a low budjet.
but the NSA has very few people and the government refuses to release their budjet...somewhere in the billions.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   
OK First off who ever comes to this site looking to be recruited or find a job as an assassin or contract killer for the government this will not get you the answers. What you need to do is the fallowing.
1. Go to college get a bachlor's or master's degree in criminal justice or a science.
2. While in college join R.O.T.C and become an officer for either the us army or marine's.
3.When you commission make sure they sign you up for air assault and air bourne training.
4. Join the army as a cavalry scout, or infantry i would recommend a cavalry scout because its easier to get into sniper school.
5. complete boot camp and ait
6. after attending air assualt and air bourne request ranger school
7. After ranger school request sniper school
8. after sniper school request sapper school
9.after sapper school request to go to path finder training.
10. after path finder school request special forces training.

You will be away for training for approximately 4 years before you complete all of this. SF school is 2 yrs long with limitited contact with family. If you are married do not bother the government wont contract you as an assassin. If you have kids they wont either. You need to single and conservitive.

If you complete this and complete alot of mission's within 2 or 3 years of being a special forces officer you will either be recruited or when time comes to re-commisson don't and put a random resume into the cia,dod,nsa and if you elite enough for them you will be recruited. When sending the resume send it to the operations chief.

thankyou and good luck!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join