It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Government Assassins??

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by benevolent tyrant

I regard to the question as to weather or not there are "real" assassins out there.... the answer is yes and there is definitive proof throughout recent events in our current political world that leave no question as to their existence. I myself am a US Marine Corps Scout Sniper, I have met with and had the pleasure of working with several on occasion during my time in the middle east. However do not delude yourself by thinking that its all about killing off key threats to cripple this government or threaten that government. No, today its all about going for the top guy and replacing whomever it is with someone more likely to be in favor with our methods and causes. as to weather or not you can become an assassin for the government.... join a service and go for the sniper unit (its the hardest thing you could possibly do to yourself, if you are not prepared it will destroy you), be the best and see who comes looking around for you when your skills are required, other than that good luck.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
America and Russia both definetely employed assassins in the cold war, the American controllers being the HAC (Health Alteration Comitee), and the Russians having the somewhat more mysterious yet not so humourously named Alpha Squad.

In the past 50 years 4000 notable assassinations have been commited, 40 of those being against heads of state. Clearly with a population worldwide of approximately 6.6 billion, only fraction of a percentage are assassinated, and therefore it is not feasable for the government to employ assassins. Indeed of all those assassinations, only 6.7% were definetely authorised by governments, with another possible 4.4% authorised by governments but it is nto known either way in relation to these.

Also in relation to how assassinations are commited, 58.9% use guns, with a 63.3% success rate. The others are split, with the smallest number of assassinations being commited by hand or missile, both only used 1.1 percent of the time.

In relation to becoming an assassin I would advise attempting to track down a copy of the illegal book, "Hit Man: A technical manual for the independant contractor" by Rex Feral published in 1983 by Paladin Press, and described as "a step-by-step murder manual, a training book for assassins" by the US Circuit Court of Appeals shortly before they banned it in 1999.

Additional reading that would be advisable in my opinion would be "How to kill" by Kris Hollington, and "Day of the Jackal" by Frederick Forsyth. If anyone was to assassinate someone using these texts, I would just like to say I brought them up for intellctual reading and interest only, and disagree with assassination on principle and am not condoning it any way.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
my name is bobby dyrome gunn jr,born 6,06,62,6 a.m,new york,i,m a member of skulls and bones masonic order- i,m the master builder-code word for master builder is maahaabone-i live at 130 eagle drive high bridge ,quincy fl 32353-phone-850-875-6895-i went to a.c.i. 1982-in cell lockdown were i was placed at young peoples unit,in cell on floor ner door ,go there you,ll see a square on floor in cell only book fits in it is gideon bible-the spot want come out-god did it,you know what the illuminate new world order is,as we,ll as the shadow government- i bare a birth mark under my hairline-a sequence of 666es all over my scalpe-and king of kings lord of lords on my chest and thigh-no lie,no joke-in 911 attack heres what happened-if you git old apple word processer 1969 or 1970,es model go to fonts 64 or 75 chaps lock and inner key a sertaian way you,ll see two sets of documents,a pentagram,a picture of skull and bone and plane which hit world trad center identacal- document s are from government -white house-and the pentagon- i was in reagons secret above top secret elet green beret milita- when we were young men in the military we were recurted for a project-it was called bio-logicol warfare- the relece of a organizum-for which they,ll bring on with no cure-aids-abola-thier new borns-this virus walked the erath millions of years before any creture-fema has the right to sispined all government apone a national emergenccy-why would fema with such broard swepping power be handling a small viral outbreak in saberben texus-alburn green -eyed people are in control of global shadow government-and the illumanati-i want to be a government assasion for shadow government and illumanati-i only sevre alburn green eyes only. thier wish is my command-they are the secret illuminati sisiaty-i follow them any where .thier word is law,the way-if they ask me to strapup with meni nertron bomb and hit anytargit i,ll got-no questions asked-i,ll kill any thing -or any one for them-no matter how growsome the order-they,ll put no more on me than i can baer-thier my god -all green eyes in one-i worship them and follow thier every word -command-no lie-no joke-as i write these words i send this to alburn eyes in your organazation-as of this day i,m your cylon assasion-same as in movie battle star galactica-your wish is my command--i need some money-a house of my own,payed for by you,ll-money to live on till you,ve given me my orders-i need 50,million dollars will set me free,or let me when by rigged lotto ticket or send money western union,in name bobby dyrome gunn jr-s.s.n.265-29-9787-code word for account will be m.k.ultra-project- or ether posse-the word i choose-send jessica coppland 5,000,000 doallars ,but let her know she must make love to me every time i want it,how i want it were i want it at house ,and oral sex and erotic oral sex i want from here ,i want you to take care of her land tax bills,light bill,phone bill,git her a car-new,mid size ,but moniter house with high tech camera to see if shes pleasen me in bed-or she don,t git help ,want you,ll to call her-explain this to her-or write her ,do it your way-now when you,ll call me for duty ,i,ll be in place at all times and your wish is my command-anything you ask i,ll do -any thing -i consider you,ll in one my god-ilove you,ll with my heart,mind,body,and soul,and i don,t ask for much -also need two cell phones-nice house fernised with my bill low,low monthly rent- for lavise place-also have -money in some type forum sent to me at 130 eagle drive high bridge quincy fl 32353-contac jessica copland at house this address-send me snipper assasion equipment,with syliser-pistol with syliser- and ammo-i far as conserned am on your team- starten today-put me on money payroll-want jessica copland sex mate at her home while i,m there -give her as i asked only if she,ll # me ,and the way i want it ,make her a deal,and we want chep-luxseriry cars -hotels dirt chep -but the best-and also she

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Blackwater, search that, I'm not sure if I'm alowed to say anymore, now your not going to find Jason Bourn but "Assassin" is a fairly loose term these days

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
A great book that proves there are assassins working for the US is 'Confessions of an Economic Hitman' by John Perkins.

en.wikipedia.org...

"Covertly recruited by the United States National Security Agency and on the payroll of an international consulting firm, he traveled the world—to Indonesia, Panama, Ecuador, Colombia, Saudi Arabia, Iran and other strategically important countries...Perkins reveals the hidden mechanics of imperial control behind some of the most dramatic events in recent history, such as the fall of the Shah of Iran, the death of Panamanian president Omar Torrijos, and the U.S. invasions of Panama and Iraq."

He points out that not only do assassins exist they also work for big business America. If The Economic Hitman is unable to convince a country or leader somewhere that they need to ally with American business then they are often killed in plane crashes and the like.

Target number one right now I imagine is Chavez

The assassinations are carried out by independents ordered by big business on behalf of government so that the government is the hidden element in case plots are made public etc.

edit spelling

[edit on 16-1-2009 by Wormwood Squirm]

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
yes there are actual assassins that work for the govt. I know someone who is one and has killed 34 people since 2002.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
They borrow Special Forces Soldiers for assassinations, such as delta Force and the Green Beret

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Yes obvcourse theres government assassins, these people go about killing anonymous amounts of people in a day.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Hey all,

"25 Marconi Scientists, 1982-
www.projectcamelot.net...

Microbiologist Death Toll Mounts
www.rense.com...

Master LIst Of Dead
Scientists & Microbiologists (up to 2005)
www.rense.com...

List of murdered scientists..ATS, 2003, by "energy_wave" "
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Seems to me somethings going here. Don't know but don't think there's a random accidental factor in anything close to the majority of these deaths (aka Killings). Who don-it?

Decoy

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Iff (If and only If) the CIA has killers employed within their ranks or the necessity to assasinate someone; It would not employ a third party group. This because the CIA's central task is to gather intelligence and maintain the integrity of our countries secrets.
Furthermore this is not an easy world and there exists many dangers and threats to our national security. These men and women are trained professionals who take care of the dirty work required to keep our country safe.
These are not wackos or psychos or any of the sort. I will agree that it takes a special breed to kill but understand the people we assasinate are dangerous and malicious to the interests of the United States of America.
If you are willing to make a life change ( logically there is no going back) then I commend you for offering your life in service of our country but you must understand this will not come at an easy price. There is a high likeliness that recruitment will come from Special forces, Seals etc. and you will most likely have to be in the officer ranks which means (a college education from a good school), Excellent physical condition and a very stable psychological condition as well. Good luck to you train hard and study hard, become a good officer and may your dreams be realised.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Is there really an organization called B.L.A.C.K.?

[edit on 31-10-2009 by Rooky]

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
If you're talking about PMC's they do exist, I know one that actually teaches combat jujutsu as he calls it. Not only that he is well versed in combat with MANY weapons at his house still as well as a full cockpit flight simulator. He's the real deal and crazy as hell, he actually recently was the victim of an attempted mugging by four guys. He broke two arms, one nose and ko'd the other, I laughed until he showed me the fresh knife wound in his thigh. He just laughed.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by SegoMyEggo

Yes, there is such a thing.

Why do you ask?

Who do you think killed J.F.K?

It sure was not Lee Harvey Oswald.

It's not something you hand an application in for, like McDonalds, nor a resume like FindAGovernmentAgencyAssassinSquad.kommunisticativities, you have to be hand-picked, because you know stealth, know how to keep secrets, and as well know how to kill without getting caught.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 03:24 AM
link   
well in the natural sense no there are no assasins but there are normal people that have no one that the goverment watch in certin cases to hire and carry out the jobs after they train them if they fail the goverment doesnt know them, they are only hired and trained for a one job deal either way there locked up after its done. this manly happens during assasinations of the presidents.

networking secret out.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I think you all should withhold your names and images, and watch YOUR backs for government assassins.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
anyone every see that show they have now called the UNIT? About a bunch of army rangers (Special Forces) that go and do secret missions and from time to time assasinate people per the governments orders. I was once told by an Army Ranger " I do things in countries youve never heard of, that you'll never hear about"

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by SegoMyEggo
Is there such thing as Government Assassins, like Jason Bourne in the movies?
im sure people say there is and some say there isnt
but does anyone know anything about this?
If so, what are age limits/requirements or links?

Are you looking for a job?

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Furthermore this is not an easy world and there exists many dangers and threats to our national security.

Are you getting any treatment for your paranoia? I find it hard to accept justifications like this for assassinating people in other countries.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join