It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Government Assassins??

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Is there such thing as Government Assassins, like Jason Bourne in the movies?
im sure people say there is and some say there isnt
but does anyone know anything about this?
If so, what are age limits/requirements or links?

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Professional ninja assassins? Unlikely.

All CIA info about assassinatiosn they've carried our or attempted show it's normal intelligence agents and contacts that carry these things out. There are no "assassins", but there are spies that assassinate people. Of course, the government could outsource to people like the local mob to take somebody out.

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I'm sure there are freelance people out there that kill people for a living. I would bet that the movie "Collateral" would be pretty close to the kind of person that kills for a living, IMO.

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 12:45 AM
link   
i saw something like the CIA SAS??
www.specialoperations.com...

what is that??

and also when u said there are spys that assassinate people did u mean working for the government?

[edit on 29-7-2007 by SegoMyEggo]

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Esoterica

All CIA info about assassinatiosn they've carried our or attempted show it's normal intelligence agents and contacts that carry these things out. There are no "assassins", but there are spies that assassinate people. Of course, the government could outsource to people like the local mob to take somebody out.

Let me guess, you live in a cave.
The CIA has professional assassins and they know martial arts.
They exist, art imitates life this time.

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by earth2

Originally posted by Esoterica

Let me guess, you live in a cave.
The CIA has professional assassins and they know martial arts.
They exist, art imitates life this time.

r u being sarcastic or serious?
because this IS an edgy subject
unless there is evidence

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by SegoMyEggo

I'm certain that the C.I.A. or any one of the "Alphabet agencies" perform assassinations (though they probably use a more "sanitized" term to describe the same thing]. I'm also pretty certain that the C.I.A. doesn't necessarily recruit assassins "off of the street". Nevertheless, if you want a job as a government "hit man" you might try visiting the C.I.A. "careers" site

I would suppose that the C.I.A. and other similar agencies utilize "talented" individuals from the U.S. Military: i.e. Navy SEALS, Marine snipers, etc. for jobs like this.

As far as a job description, you might want to visit good old Wikipedia.
Wikipedia gives an excellent write up on Assassins and Assassinations in general.

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 12:56 AM
link   
There is no need for Mob hit-men. There are several corporations that would gladly take the job. One of the most well known ones is BlackWater Security but theyre not the only one out there.
They played a huge role in Louisiana after Katrina hit. I am still very surprised that there has not been a huge outcry after the Govt allowed these civilian soldiers "mercenaries" to kick in the doors of law abiding citizens and take there arms from their homes.
Yea, Blackwater would do it, they would probably offer them some deal just to get the contracts. Buy two assassinations, get the third one free.

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by benevolent tyrant

I'm certain that the C.I.A. or any one of the "Alphabet agencies" perform assassinations (though they probably use a more "sanitized" term to describe the same thing]. I'm also pretty certain that the C.I.A. doesn't necessarily recruit assassins "off of the street". Nevertheless, if you want a job as a government "hit man" you might try visiting the C.I.A. "careers" site

I would suppose that the C.I.A. and other similar agencies utilize "talented" individuals from the U.S. Military: i.e. Navy SEALS, Marine snipers, etc. for jobs like this.

As far as a job description, you might want to visit good old Wikipedia.
Wikipedia gives an excellent write up on Assassins and Assassinations in general.

i tried the CIA site and found
www.cia.gov...

i am also wondering what the CIA SAS is and what they do?

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   
lol damm man the CIA and SAS are sick.

Summed up in a nutshell

Have and use technology we have no idea exists.
Very well trained and very lethal at what they do
Undercover missions,spy missions,assassinations,propaganda,
Pretty much a group of sophisticated highly trained killers.
We don't know many of the things they do because it is so secret.
But i would guess many of these secret opperations are carried out everyday by different intelligent programs.

SAS is british special forces,they have much more expierence than the us CIA

If you want to see some really awsome movies about some of their missions go to google,click video on the top left and type in secrets of the secret service.

[edit on 29-7-2007 by Project_Silo]

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 06:01 PM
link   

thefatlady replies:

Eeeeeewwww!!!! Jesus Christ baby boy! (or girl!), I can't believe you just asked about becoming an assassin for the CIA! Trust me, they only hire people for that job much more twisted than you and if they don't think you're twisted enough, they kill you. Get a real job baby boy, this one's not for you!!!

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 06:29 PM
link   

i saw something like the CIA SAS??
www.specialoperations.com...

what is that??

Wow, they talk about anything these days.

Yes, SAS is real, and no, it's not the British one. You hear rumors on the grapevine that the occasional guy who ETSd from SF or Delta end up there if they were sans peur et sans reproche.

There's a couple hundred civilian guys that work in there too as support staff, but it's cream of the crop sort of stuff.

There aren't many in the field group at any one time, but you can occasionally spot one, they tend to wear "virgin BDUs".

I think Johnny Spann was SAS but you would never find out for sure.

Sego, there's many ways to end up with a shot at field work in general, they like guys with relevant military experience, but also if you had a degree in physics, engineering, linguistics, or political science. There are a few others. Hit the web sites and check out the jobs.

There's an age limit on general field work, I think it's 35 but I could be misremembering.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 02:40 AM
link   
you are wrong my friend.SAS is to the british intell program.

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 30-7-2007 by Project_Silo]

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 05:52 AM
link   
...When I was in the Navy, I served with a fellow sailor who claimed that his mother used to work for the CIA. He also claimed that his older brother was a government "hitman".

He would often say that his brother was "the 'highest" man ever met". ... I took this to mean some freaked out ,(insane) natural high ,mental level... He then went on to say that I "was the second highest man he ever met"...

Around this same time I also met a Marine Master Sgt. reservist who claimed that he was also a D.C. (District of Columbia) police captain...

...He would always say, .."I'm looking for someone to help me fly my cessna drow to Florida"...

...But, (alsas) I never took him up on his offer....

[edit on 30-7-2007 by cosmokatt7]

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Project_Silo
you are wrong my friend.SAS is to the british intell program.

That SAS is not the SAS being discussed.

Which is why I said "it's not the British one". I did not say "there is no British one" - in fact one of the British sort traded me a very nice 'Who Dares Wins' pin some years back.

The SAS we're discussing is associated with the CIA, and is run out of the Office of Military Affairs, if I recall.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 01:00 PM
link   
oh really? i had no idea of an American SAS,iI know the CIA often works closely with the British SAS.Whats the American SAS.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Hit that link in the fourth post, it tells you way more than I realized was general knowledge.

It's my non-serious theory that one of Koontz' fictional characters is supposed to be from there (SAS-man = Sassman?).

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by thefatlady

thefatlady replies:

Eeeeeewwww!!!! Jesus Christ baby boy! (or girl!), I can't believe you just asked about becoming an assassin for the CIA! Trust me, they only hire people for that job much more twisted than you and if they don't think you're twisted enough, they kill you. Get a real job baby boy, this one's not for you!!!

fat lady
do you know me?
if not.. ur not in any position to speak about what my character is or is not.
fat lady.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 05:02 AM
link   
I don't know if they have any professional Bourne-like assassins, but it is part of even mainstream media that the USA has carried out or attempted assassinations at various times. (not to mention all of the less provable ones in conspiracy theory!)

I wouldn't be surprised if they have a few, but you could probably count the number they have on one hand. Even a government as corrupt and meddling as the USA isn't going to assassinate someone very often.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 05:41 AM
link   
They are all assassins man.All can take your life at the drop of a hat.they are not the best of the best for no reason.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join