It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

breaking news: 25 - 30 ufos over instanbul

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by free_spirit
The sighting took place on July 18, 2007 at 22:30 hrs. The report
sent to Haktan by witness/photographer Yüksel Taşpınar is here
under the title:

So they allege the sitghtings were on the 18th. The OP stated pictures would be out in two days according to his sources which should have made them available on tthe 20th

Well that was 11 days ago,

what are they using to get the pictures to the press the pony express

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by shadow fax

wow, thats a really small UFO in front of that building

I noticed that as well, must be a small blob of mercury

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 08:23 AM
link   
i was being sarcastic.

what would mercury be doing floating around a city? if anything, its probably a soap bubble or something. Does anyone actually believe these things to be UFO?

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 08:48 AM
link   
There's been no coverage of these UFOs on Turkish tv in the past couple of weeks. You would think it would be on the news if it was being taken seriously.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I watched this too, but it looks like to be image 'bleed' caused by the brightness of the object in relation to the slightly blurry edge of the building in the foreground and the video camera not being able to resolve the 2 correctly..I dont know the technical term but see it all the time.

How can it go infront of the building then behind it?! If it was dangling from the branches it would remain infront of it no? It definitely goes behind it which is impossible if its just hangin there.

Im not sayin its real but its definitely not hanging infront of that building.

[edit on 30-7-2007 by wildone106]

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Hellooooo, where are the videos and pictures?

Gogo turkish reporters/investigators!

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Ok, here's my take on Haktan AKDOGAN:

He, as far as I'm aware of, is the president of the one and only official UFO research group in Turkiye(original name of Turkey by the way). Most of the people interested in this subject have mixed feelings about him including myself. Some of the stuff he came out with during years were questionable. I still have no idea what he is after but I know that he has good relations with major UFO investigation sites worldwide including MUFON.

As for the recent events, I have checked his site, and found an explanation that all the data he has about those mass sightings will be explained and shown with a press conferance next week. But there was no date given in his website about when he put this info on his site, so...like I said I have mixed feelings about him. Also there are reports of the individuals who witnessed this mass sighting, reporting people mentioned that they have videos and pictures at their hands and given them to AKDOGAN. Well, like I said he made a notice on his site that all will be available next week but no mention of the date. He says he believes that the material has proven to be real.(at least for himself I guess)

His site is in Turkish though, eventhough he put English choice, hımm go figure
Siriusufo

Well, we shall wait and see what happens. As for the major media; they seem to now nothing about any of this, at least I have not seen any news on this. They probably were real busy with elections.

By the way, I also have mixed feelings towards HABERTURK as they love to exaggerate a lot.

Well will keep you informed.

Take care.

PS: I have just finished HABERTURK's report on this, AKDOGAN states in this interview that "UFO's use energy lines( I guess he tries to say powerlines as their power sources) when they move around our lands, and the little islands in the Marmara sea, are where we have major powerlines that delivers electricity to those islands from the mainland, that's why there are a lot of sightings around islands." Well since this news was on the 28th, we shall see some disclosure in a week I guess..

[edit on 30-7-2007 by Ottomanrace]

[edit on 30-7-2007 by Ottomanrace]

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 01:44 PM
link   
if its not a lure or anything i say it looks a bit like a silvery weather baloon any other vids? because that one to be honest looks downright fake

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by shadow fax

wow, thats a really small UFO in front of that building

I think it's just a really HUGE building.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 10:03 PM
link   
It has been 10 days now and no pictures from the original source (not OP)Nothing at all from any major media, Turkish or US. It's starting to look pretty shakey.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 10:06 PM
link   
this video was on the forum

Just and orb, no fleet.

Could even be one motor of a triangle craft lightning up and moving the
craft around.

A fairly typical video for years now. Well two years for me on youtube.

I got two favorites on YouTube of streamers from a triangle.
One at the start so its on the second page.

Also, one triangle in hover over the Vatican (three dark circles)
and a few giving a trail at high altitude.

Try some ATS threds with photos for more UFO photos of various shapes.

ED: Link to my YouTube favorites

[edit on 7/30/2007 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 12:47 AM
link   
That UFO looks like a silver helium balloon on a day with virtually
no wind. Heck, it could even be one of those advertising blimps
tied to a string. Car lots in the USA probably aren't the only ones
to use them for garnering attention. I don't think this video is
related to the "25 - 30 UFO's" event. It just happened to be filmed
in the same country (Turkey).

BTW..I wonder why people film UFO's until they go behind a building
and then stop recording? You rarely see someone get up off their
butt and walk around the obscuring structure to continue filming.
Wouldn't most of you make every attempt to maneuver to a new
position and continue videotaping? I certainly would. -cwm

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 02:03 AM
link   
This sounds really interesting! Turkey is teaming with UFO's! My buddy sent me this link today has anyone seen this?.

History Channel

Has anyone ever been to cappadocia?...I wonder how safe it is to travel there? It looks amazing!

Thanks cometa!

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Why do you guys keep talking about that video of the silver ball that goes in front of the building? It has nothing to do with the mass sighting being discussed in this thread. I don't even know why the person posted that video in the first place. Just what we need, more confusion...

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 04:23 PM
link   
No way someone forgot to take the christmas ball ball off the tree, maybe they couldn't reach that bit. Obviously is is very light and bobs around on the branch of a tree while the wind blows so it looks as though it is a ufo flying infront of the building. I am no genius but come on get a grip that is NO UFO. POOH POOHeD

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 04:26 PM
link   
aaa finaly to be back on ats.how awesome.hello all nice to see you again in these troubled times ^^
and im honored to post my first post on this thread.
now enough i sound like a paladin: D
this thread is awesome,u know why? couse it proves alien existence,that some one is interested in our planet,and the government obviosly knows more then us,and that something big is about to happen soon
maybe an invasion,or government telling the truth.
NOW THIS UFOS CAN BE EARTH AIRCRAFT ALSO i cant be sure...we all know we had sr-71 in cold war,now we have aurora,russian jets filled with alien like tech and hells know what more.
but u know im happy...ALL THOSE PEOPLE SAW so many ufos,now NO ONE can say it was weather ballons,NO ONE can deni this,couse many people saw this and they have pics and videos.
so...lanterns at englands ha?and what about here?ballons frlyng by from ahmed's 8 birthday down the neiburhood? : D
governemnt debunkers and agents who post on this forum and make us dont believe in aliens what u gonna do now?
yes i know ur trying to not panic us couse well start run on the streets robbing stores and panic but cmon i dont care^^i wanna know if ill DIE TOMOROW FROM ALIEN NUKE! : D

and whats the strangest thingy?why someone didnt engage the ufos?
they are our friends maybe?or we dont wanna start a galactic war that will be the end of us so we let them roam and watch us?u know this can only be the scouts?
aaa glad i shared my mind with the world,sorry for grammar and long post its good to be back

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 04:29 PM
link   
sorry for double posting forgot to say...
to the poster of pics and videos nicely done i trust these are from istanbul?
i cant wait to see more
and i cant say they are real or fake but u know what?I DONT CARE^^
couse it happend,people saw it,MANY people saw it and thats more important....couse u people can say ANY video is a fake,but cant deny the 10000 people seein it with theyr own eyes

and my my why did this thread became so abandomed,if this isnt important THEN WHAT IS?
its so strange

[edit on 2/8/07 by Unisol]

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 05:47 PM
link   
What is this talk of events in Great Britain? Links between the Turkish sighting and the GB's? I didn't know there was any in the GB?

I am in England...please update me!

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Yes England UK.

Triangles like the Belgian Triangle flying low and slow over Fleetwood, UK.

You know where that is.

Heard or texted about it on a band message board years ago.
They complained and nothing happened.

A web page is full of sightings in various parts of UK
scoffed off as fire balloons by officials.

South West coast of UK.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join