It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

breaking news: 25 - 30 ufos over instanbul

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by shots
The video was taken three days ago on the 25 .....So lets call it like it is yet another questionable story.

unless i am mistaken, the date in the video is JUNE 25. that would make the video footage completely unrelated to this thread, yes?

you, shots, get down on these things too quickly = no fun.

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 07:50 PM
link   
The video was released on June 25th. How do you see ANY relation what-so-ever to what's going on now? Very quick to jump to conclusions. (Bah, I was beaten to it)

I don't know, the only image we have so far looks really boring and over done. We've seen so much of that crap it's getting ridiculous. I wonder why it's going to take them so long to publish the pictures as well, is there possibly a Turkish law which we're not aware of? Could it be the norm to release news on specific dates? Possible answers.

We'll see what happens though.

Edit: Interestingly there has been an increase of MASS sightings. Just like there's always an increase of activity over the summer. More kids are off, more people are taking breaks from work. It's fun to mess around and fool people. Could it possibly be simply the real deal? Sure, do I think it is? Probably not.

[edit on 28-7-2007 by Donoso]

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Not much of a UFO.

ATS has better here.

Istanbul is the new Mexico City.

They buy our weapons and cover the ufos.

Best arranged by the IllumiNazis.

Other than that set of assumptions I have no clue how its done.

Some sort of magic.

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 10:27 PM
link   
hmm i dont know if this is real..

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 10:56 PM
link   
FLAGGED...

waiting anxiously to see if anything eventuates on this one....

two mass sightings across two countries in the space of a week.... we wait with baited breath and hope this isnt a hoax

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by shots
Lets sit back and look at this for a second or two.

The video was taken three days ago on the 25 and it looks fake as pointed ut by at lest two members.

Next the article or one of our members claimed they who who they are would have the pictures out in two days???? Hmmm why two days most cameras can have film devleoped over night if they were standard which I doubt most are now digital and you have the pictures in an instant. Put them all together and you have one huge stall tactic. Duh.

So lets call it like it is yet another questionable story.

I don't know if anyone noticed or not, but the video that was posted is not a video that this thread is based on. The date on that video was 6/25/07.

I can't wait to see what else will come out of this sighting.

Edited to add: Next time I will read the whole thread before posting, good to see that someone else noticed the date.

[edit on 29-7-2007 by section8citizen]

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Also flagged. Like other posters have said, the only thing I didn't like about the video was the object peeking in front of the building a couple of times. I'd like to see a few more films / photos roll in though.

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Don't get your hopes up over this one.... That is all I will say.

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by RiotComing
Also flagged. Like other posters have said, the only thing I didn't like about the video was the object peeking in front of the building a couple of times. I'd like to see a few more films / photos roll in though.

Everybody, this video is NOT related to this mass sighting !

We can't really say much about this sighting at the moment because of the lack of info and evidence, just hope that the photos and videos will pop up soon.

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 03:00 AM
link   
I know that. I was just making the comment, and possibly too lazy to clarify that at the time. Oh well.

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Here is the original ufo photo big size provided by researcher
Haktan Akdoğan. The photo is good and the sighting legitimate
according to Haktan.

The sighting took place on July 18, 2007 at 22:30 hrs. The report
sent to Haktan by witness/photographer Yüksel Taşpınar is here
under the title:

İSTANBUL ADALAR ETRAFINDA GÖZLEMLENEN UFO FİLOLARI

www.siriusufo.org...

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 04:10 AM
link   
This has gotten my interest. I'll wait & see what happens. FLAGGED

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Hmmm, what if this is just the preliminaries to what GhostRaven said was going to happen in August? Set the stage with some mass sightings around the world, stir up the people a bit, start a buzz going. Next thing you know we're being invaded by ETs. It would be hard for the masses to resist the call for one world government. IMO

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Why in the world has this photo gone trough photoshop? Geez dont these guys ever learn

The 800x600 image size isnt orignal, the camera can take 1600x1200, 1024x768, 640 x 480 sized images.

[edit on 29/7/2007 by PsykoOps]

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Its probably advanced air craft.

Example...
The Tamil Tigers in Sri Lanka have a little craft shaped like a stealth bomber except it is only a few feet wide and it skims along the water with a one-man crew. It is so small and low it can’t be seen by radar. They have hit many government ships with this new innovation. I don’t know if the Iranians have been to Sri Lanka recently or not, but you would have to imagine they know about the craft.

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 10:41 AM
link   

wow, thats a really small UFO in front of that building

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 10:41 AM
link   
So why arent there more pictures? Istanbul is huge!!!! Almost everyone has mobile's with camera's, almost everybody has got digital camera's.. how many pictures are there now in total??

Thanks

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 11:16 AM
link   
H O A X.

the picture i posted is touched, by me, but only in sharpness and size. the photo posted after mine is touched for sure with more filters and goodness knows what else. i got mine from the original article so ONE of them has to be bunk.

secondly, a mass sighting that produces only one photo? doubt it. i gave it a day and no more new evidence, youre going to have to better than that to convince me (not 'you' personally).

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Im in usa and to me all the videos you see from other countries, its such a pattern.. why are they always like hiding and the object is between some buildings...
if you did see somthing like this that was truely real your first natural insticnt would be to get out in the open not hide and try to obscure what you are viewing. especially in a crowded city, if you were alone sure you may be a little scared.
so all you foriegn hoaxers that are probably just now getting acces to handheld video recorder technology if your bored and looking for somthing to record, please make your camera angles a bit more realistic and natural.

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I think the case can be made for mass hysteria, I'm not necessarily ruling out a genuine sighting but I think everyone does need to be aware that Turkey is in the midst of some major political changes-the parliament is dominated by Islamists in a country that is supposed to be traditionally secular.
Such changes could cause a lot of anxiety in the minds of Turkey's people, leaving them more vulnerable to panic.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join