It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

O’Hare UFO Report Released

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 10:55 PM
link   

The staff of the National Aviation Reporting Center on Anomalous Phenomena (NARCAP) headed by respected scientist Dr. Richard Haines has released a report (152 page PDF file) on the Chicago O’Hare Airport UFO incident of November 7, 2006.

The text is long and detailed, and most of us will not be willing to read it all, but the study suggests (as the credo of NARCAP declares) that the sighting of any unknown object in the sky is a potential hazard to pilots and their crews and passengers, and that this should be taken seriously by the aviation community.

Haines and his co-authors conclude, in part:

This investigation has determined that, based upon the testimony of multiple eye witnesses in different locations at O’Hare International Airport, a small physical, and apparently solid object hovered over the United Airlines concourse area for at least ten minutes or more but was not detected either by radar or visually by air traffic controllers in the tower. For this reason the object is considered a definite potential threat to flight operations at O’Hare.

Link: www.ufomystic.com...

I've looked for another source but couldn't find any. I started reading the report wich is quite long and I'm still reading. It's long but worth reading it. Personaly I consider it one of the best analysis ever done in a ufo sight.

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I'm reading this report now.. thanks for posting!
It's a fascinating read!

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 11:39 PM
link   
www.narcap.org

and...

www.narcap.org...

Springer...

[edit on 7-27-2007 by Springer]

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 11:41 PM
link   
How come there are two thread on this topic, and yours is the first one, but someone made another thread about 5 minutes or so later?
I did not see this thread so I made my comments in the other thread.

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Whats strange is that there have been respected people before who have said that UFOs have shown up on radar a number of times..and thats one of the way they detected these objects. And now this one wasnt detected on radar?

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3_Libras
Whats strange is that there have been respected people before who have said that UFOs have shown up on radar a number of times..and thats one of the way they detected these objects. And now this one wasnt detected on radar?

Thats true. most of the sources in The Disclosure Project use Radar as a reference to how fast the objects are moving and to prove that they were even there in the first place.

Perhaps these UFO are the alien species that the UFOs in Stratford were trying to tell us about as seen in this active Thread
lol just a theory anyway

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Odessy

Originally posted by 3_Libras

Thats true. most of the sources in The Disclosure Project use Radar as a reference to how fast the objects are moving and to prove that they were even there in the first place.

Perhaps these UFO are the alien species that the UFOs in Stratford were trying to tell us about as seen in this active Thread
lol just a theory anyway

Well it definitely does add weight that there are different classes of UFOs being used. You would think that if that was the case, there would be different purposes for each. The article says "small, physical" I've always suspected that those small glowing ball-like objects are akin to probes if anything. So it would seem feasible that they would use such objects for something which requires getting down near objects close to the ground. Who knows.

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 12:06 AM
link   
At least they started to tell the truth now. It's a good thing too,
so all the people who don't believe in aliens just got rejected.

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Equinox99

Dont say it like that, its almost as if the prophecy of Dr Braun is becoming reality, then we're in big trouble

[edit on 28-7-2007 by 3_Libras]

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Could this be how war of the worlds happen?
I mean we see a UFO, and attack it, what will their
response be?

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Thanks for posting!

NARCAP Reports are always serious and professional. I've looked forward to this reports release for several months, especially because I've followed this case so closely.

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Okay, I'm done reading the whole report now.

All I have to say:

Whatever it was, was there, and is plausible to be nothing else but something intelligently controlled either by us or something else. All the evidence points to an extremely high-tech object.

It's very nice to see the powerful remarks against the folks who dismissed it as nothing more then a weather balloon, or whatever. Without even knowing the facts and or by contorting the facts (light reflecting off the bottom of the cloud when the night lamps weren't even turned on, for example) to explain something that is an amazing event.

It's also refreshing to read the actual conversations. I'm very much certain that the whole "Even if I saw something, I wouldn't report it" mentality was put into use by individuals that had seen something. Probably very worthwhile witnesses too.

Oh well, this is just another one of those cases that shows an extremely strong data set towards:

A) Extraterrestrial Machine
B) Black Ops Project - Possible reverse engineering?

Fantastic!

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 07:16 AM
link   
It's good that they actually put an investigation into this, unlike the UFOs over Guernsey a while back that were just dismissed by the MoD.

Still, there's nothing to say whether the Chicago one was from outer space or not. I mean for all we know, it could be some dodgy Russian stealth recon vehicle or something!

I know they ran this investigation because the O' Hare UFO had a lot of witnesses and publicity, but hopefully this paves the way for increased interest in UFOs and more investigations.

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Finally! something credible at last, at least it's a proper report (albeit a very very long series of them) it would have been excellent if someone had snapped a photograph of it but as luck falls once again we either have one or the other!

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Well I finished reading the report. I would say definitely the best report ever done on a ufo sighting. Well written and very convincing. I think the whole idea is not to prove that the object was there and was an object indeed and not a weather balloon or a swamp gas. The whole idea is to prove behind any doubt that O'Hare's sighting is a object either out of this world or a black ops project.

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Although I do believe that this incident took place along with many others ,and this is great news for us believers...I do not see how this confirms the existence of aliens. Anti- gravity disc, yes. Aliens, no.

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Having read through the NARCAP FAQ it would seem that they are basically reliant upon airline staff coming forward with information.

But, with the O'Hare incident, they managed to get access to radar information (or lack thereof) and audio recordings.

So, does this mean that there is some form of a relaxation of having this type of infomation analyzed? Or is it likely that airline companies, the US Airforce, etc. are going to start hassling NARCAP until they basically get shutdown as was the case with NICAP and the CIA?

Well, until NARCAP gets any serious publicity and some truly substantianted reports by named people in positions of authority, I'm guessing it won't bother the powers that be very much.

I hope, however, that they can manage to go from strength to strength

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 01:49 PM
link   
So, does this mean that there is some form of a relaxation of having this type of infomation analyzed?

I think that it is just happening so frequently now, and with so many eyewitnesses that to refute it would be an act of futility.

edit -sp

[edit on 28-7-2007 by kleverone]

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 02:36 PM
link   

What a sad day it is.

This report has nothing to do with "aliens".

It deals with a (wait....it's coming....) UFO.

Simple, really. Unknown.

Where-O-where did you derive "aliens" from
this report ?

And, Kleverone,
Thanks for catching this uber faux paux first.

But, why would it need to be anti-gravity ?

Why not directed/vectored thrust ?

Anyway,
Lex

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by kleverone

Although I do believe that this incident took place along with many others ,and this is great news for us believers...I do not see how this confirms the existence of aliens. Anti- gravity disc, yes. Aliens, no.

Feel the testing of any amazing machine such as this would take place in our great Southwest, away from any of us.
Can't imagine the Stelth bomber/fighter flew low over O'Hare to get any point across...let alone something like this, but odds are against this.
Gigantic Phoenix triangle floating over so many, as well as the O'Hare event, just does not fit any mold our team would do for any reason...
We have the amazing craft, or someone else beyond us has..one or the other.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join