It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Templar knight hidden in Leonardo's "Last Supper"!?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I enhanced the image a bit.

Notice the goblet in front of Chirst. Also notice the person standing above John/Mary with her arms positioned as if shes cradling a baby.

[edit on 27-7-2007 by thehumbleone]

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Thank You, I now see the knights in the pillars before I thought it was the 2 figures at each end of the table as circled above. Wow that is incredible!!!!

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I know that this has nothing to do with what is currently bieng discussed but Here is a website I created several years ago, just to voice some hypothesis of mine.

I believe that there is some kind of message hidden in the painting. I'm just not so sure that some definitive proof will be exposed to ever validate any theories about the painting. And I'm pretty sure DaVinci ain't talking.....or is he

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Look at the pillar next to the Knight pillar and you can see the outline of the flag (this might not be the right description of it) like you would see around the round table ( I cant think of the right term right now )Anyone else see it?

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 10:56 PM
link   
i'm sorry but i can't see the knights on each end of the table.

I can see, however, the person holding the baby and what looks like, mary being strangled.

this is some interesting stuff. how this guy did some of the stuff he did is beyond me.

genius

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 10:58 PM
link   
we need a side by side of original and imposed. I would do it but I am completely tech stupid.

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I can clearly see someone holding a baby.

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by kleverone
I know that this has nothing to do with what is currently bieng discussed but Here is a website I created several years ago, just to voice some hypothesis of mine.

I checked that website out. Brilliant thoughts Kleverone!

AAC

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by uberarcanist
OK:

1. The image is too poor to make any inferences.

2. Even if the image was clearly discernible, Da Vinci's personal beliefs are not solid evidence of any sort of "Holy Blood, Holy Grail" thesis.

1. if you view the enhanced image posted on pg 2, it becomes much more clear.

2. True, however, Da Vinci could have been using this to pass on a bit of history that was still known at the time but being systematically erased.

The whole overlay fits too well for this to be a coincidence. I have to believe this was done on purpose. The question is why?

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation

Originally posted by kleverone

I checked that website out. Brilliant thoughts Kleverone!

AAC

Thanks buddy, I'm glad somebody read it.

This is not a one liner.

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 11:12 PM
link   
To help people see what's being mentioned.

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Ah, I see earth2 also pointed them out, good job.

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I actually see it different.
My version marys head becomes the babys head. Or am I seeing things.
Your version I see no baby.

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by earth2
I actually see it different.
My version marys head becomes the babys head. Or am I seeing things.
Your version I see no baby.

the way i see it, the person I circled has their arms in a position as if they're holding a baby in their arms.

[edit on 27-7-2007 by thehumbleone]

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 11:27 PM
link   
One thing I noticed is that the mysterious hand holding the knife in the original Last Supper disappears.. but it would be right in MARY'S BACK!! Also something I've never noticed before.. The rafters are a square 7 x 7, and there is also 7 pillars on the walls. Interesting.... What do you think the object in front of Christ is? And can someone make one like the superimposed picture from the website? It looked like the object in front of Christ changes.

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I wish I knew how to circle... are those massive hands holding Jesus arms down?
So if the knights are at the end of each table, what is in the pillars on each side?
can anyone do a side by side of original and imposed?
Knife in Marys back and the strangle would match up with Davinici code theory of the churchs efforts to mar and snub Mary could also be a hint to the Pagan/Feminine beginnings of Christianity and the efforts of the church to demean the female.

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Wonderful Read!!
It is so hard for me to understand how anyone could deny the paganism/christianity connection.
Do you have any more links for research, I am always trying to read anything I can on this subject.

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by SEEWHATUDO

can anyone do a side by side of original and imposed?
Knife in Marys back and the strangle would match up with Davinici code theory of the churchs efforts to mar and snub Mary could also be a hint to the Pagan/Feminine beginnings of Christianity and the efforts of the church to demean the female.

here ya go

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Maybe I'm alone on this, but I was seeing the "Templars" in the pillars, not at the ends of the table. I've somewhat outlined it on the weaker side for comparison.

I'm seeing headgear like this, but from a profile view:

I'm seeing the "shoulder plates" somewhat like this:

However, the last image isn't quite the best comparison.

[edit on 7/28/07 by redmage]

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by redmage
Maybe I'm alone on this, but I was seeing the "Templar" in the pillar, not at the end of the table. I've somewhat outlined it on the weaker side for comparison.

Im not sure about the knight but I absolutely see someone holding a baby over there shoulders. You can even see the babys arm and chest.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join