It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Templar knight hidden in Leonardo's "Last Supper"!?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Here is where I see the knights being:

One at each end.

[edit on 7/28/2007 by defcon5]

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 12:40 AM
link   
I think somebody mentioned earlier in the thread about big hands holding down the arms of jesus.
Kinda looks like there are big hands doing that.

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I'm not sure if you guys are doing it right.

www.nbc5i.com...

What's happening there between 6 and 7? I'd like to replicate it so that we can analyze it.

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Thats the picture I was looking for earlier. Thought I had found it but I guess not. Thanks JohnMike.

Yea I would like to see it analyzed.

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by redmage
Maybe I'm alone on this, but I was seeing the "Templars" in the pillars, not at the ends of the table. I've somewhat outlined it on the weaker side for comparison.

However, the last image isn't quite the best comparison.

[edit on 7/28/07 by redmage]

No you are not alone as I said a couple of posts up I am seeing the knights in the pillars as well and the knights "flag" in the next pillar.
But the "knigh"t is in the original as well on the left pillar

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Johnmike
What's happening there between 6 and 7? I'd like to replicate it so that we can analyze it.

Nice catch.

It appears that we've got to line up the sides of the doorway, behind Jesus, after the "flip".

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I think that all we have proven here is that if we play around with these images enough we can find anything we want to find within them. I never really understood what the obsession with this painting was to begin with; its not like DeVinci was there to paint the actual event, so his interpretation is not any better or worse then any other artists rendition of the event.

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by SEEWHATUDO
But the "knigh"t is in the original as well on the left pillar

I was seeing it in both pillars; however, the left pillar was a bit more faint so I chose to outline that one so that the other might be easier to see.

Yet with JM's find, if we ca get the pics lined up "properly", I'm interested in what we'll see then.

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5
I think that all we have proven here is that if we play around with these images enough we can find anything we want to find within them.

Likely, very true.

Originally posted by defcon5
I never really understood what the obsession with this painting was to begin with; its not like DeVinci was there to paint the actual event, so his interpretation is not any better or worse then any other artists rendition of the event.

I think the fascination lies in the fact that da Vinci was not merely an artist; he was an artist, engineer, biologist, chemist/alchemist, cryptographer, etc., etc..

Da Vinci was truly a genius, and people have long been captivated with notions that he may have hidden "lost secrets" in his works.

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 01:13 AM
link   
I have found yet another hidden symbol, or symbols inside the painting. From what I can see, using the triangle, and a few markings on Jesus's garments and his neck, I can find at least three all-seeing eyes.

Anyway, tell me what you think. I know about that owl in the 2nd column, but now the all seeing eye is here. I also know that the Illuminati was connected with the Kinghts Templar; but seeing two hidden Illuminati pictures (hiding their symbols is a major mark of the Illuminati) and the Knights Templar there also...

It really makes you wonder is Leo was involved in the Illuminati when he painted this.

[edit on 28-7-2007 by TechnoFan21]

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Was he a member of the illuminati or telling the world all their secrets with hidden code?
Based on his works I see a man who despised the corruption of church and state, a true genius who had the insight to know he wouldnt be able to enlighten his time but could the future.

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 01:27 AM
link   
[

I think the fascination lies in the fact that da Vinci was not merely an artist; he was an artist, engineer, biologist, chemist/alchemist, cryptographer, etc., etc..

I agree and we have to wonder why the church puts so much time and effort into denying so many Davinci theories.

[edit on 28-7-2007 by SEEWHATUDO]

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 01:29 AM
link   
I took the image that people were seeing in the column and reversed it and put it side by side. In the painting it was done from a profile view, so in the little image I made it looks stretched out. You can clearly see a face though and it appears to me to look like a bust of a templar knights head sitting on a podium or stand with a type of logo:

Here's what appears to be the grail. I can see a face in it. I don't want to point out the face because I want to see if others see the same thing I do and I don't want to force others into seeing what I see. It looks like it's surrounded by a triangle/pyramid with something on top of it. The thing on top actually looks like an owl to me:

This is very interesting. I can actually see a lot more than I mentioned. If you look behind Mary's head, I see another face that could be from whoever is strangling her. The face looks like it's smothered by Mary's head (picture how someone would look strangling someone from behind with one arm).

On the two columns behind the one that looks like it has a templar knight on it, you can see an image on each one. The middle on looks to me like it shows the shield of a templar knight.

All I have to work with right now is an old 7.0 version of Paint Shop Pro on my spare system so I can't do too much with that or I'd point out everything I can see. My other computer that I run Photoshop CS2 on is being formatted right now because my nephew used it earlier while I was gone and someow managed to get 5 viruses on it

EDIT: I don't know why the images I posted appear so small, but others can do what I did to see what I'm talking about.

[edit on 28-7-2007 by nightmare_david]

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Look At this

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Here is a bigger picture for every one..
upload.wikimedia.org...
click on the picture to enlarge

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Bravo el loco !!

This is the pic ive been waiting for.

Now I can start seeing what all the fuss is about.

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 01:40 AM
link   
This is very interesting. For some reason the triangle in the center fascinates me more than anything (Dont know why) Also the hands that seem to be holding the arms of Jesus down. Well The 2 heads of Jesus seem to be looking at the hands directly.

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by SEEWHATUDO
Was he a member of the illuminati or telling the world all their secrets with hidden code?
Based on his works I see a man who despised the corruption of church and state, a true genius who had the insight to know he wouldnt be able to enlighten his time but could the future.

Now that you mention it, I can see what you mean, and I agree fully. The All-seeing eyes might represent ties between the Chruch and the Illuminati. Having the owl symbol was maybe a key for conspirators in the future to find and suspect that something was up in the painting.

Also, in my pic that I marked;

I found some Shadow figures, (which I had heard of before in the painting, but maybe these are different ones) which maybe surrounding Jesus indicating that there is something Evil approaching the Church. What I have selected are the Shadow's hands and hoods. The face inside of the hood on the right is hard to see, but the one on the left is in broad daylight.

Also, the hands seem disturbingly sinister as they look like a skeleton's hands.

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 01:55 AM
link   
These are the hands holding down jesus arms that I see...kinda looks like jesus is looking at them

[edit on 28-7-2007 by earth2]

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by nightmare_david

Here's what appears to be the grail. I can see a face in it. I don't want to point out the face because I want to see if others see the same thing I do and I don't want to force others into seeing what I see. It looks like it's surrounded by a triangle/pyramid with something on top of it. The thing on top actually looks like an owl to me:
On the two columns behind the one that looks like it has a templar knight on it, you can see an image on each one. The middle on looks to me like it shows the shield of a templar knight.
[edit on 28-7-2007 by nightmare_david]

Face? I see skull and bones symbol, am I right?
Yes, a shield I kept saying a flag above but your right it would be called a shield, my brain wasnt working

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join