It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Templar knight hidden in Leonardo's "Last Supper"!?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 02:03 AM
link   
And whats the story with the knife? Ive heard about it but not sure if its a secret or just common knowledge.

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 02:05 AM
link   
yes, that is exactly what I was talking about above, massive hands holding Jesus down.

So, which imposed painting is the correct one by mathematical equations? Ours or the scientist? I find the 1st image in this thread that was done by an ATSer more interesting than the 2nd "correct" image. Anyone a math genius? Which one would you think Leonardo would actually use to hide symbols?

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Does anyone else see what I'v marked in this image?

The two black circles are where I see two other small faces. I didn't want to type over the other faces I saw.

I really miss using Photoshop CS. Paint Shop Pro sucks
it's taking forever to format the HDD on my system I usually use.

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 02:10 AM
link   
I see them and that is spooky, I would really love to know which version would be the correct version?

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by SEEWHATUDO

Originally posted by nightmare_david

Here's what appears to be the grail. I can see a face in it. I don't want to point out the face because I want to see if others see the same thing I do and I don't want to force others into seeing what I see. It looks like it's surrounded by a triangle/pyramid with something on top of it. The thing on top actually looks like an owl to me:
On the two columns behind the one that looks like it has a templar knight on it, you can see an image on each one. The middle on looks to me like it shows the shield of a templar knight.
[edit on 28-7-2007 by nightmare_david]

Face? I see skull and bones symbol, am I right?
Yes, a shield I kept saying a flag above but your right it would be called a shield, my brain wasnt working

I didn't see the entire skull and bones symbol, but yes I did make out a skull. I didn't want to come out and say SKULL, I said face but was hoping someone saw the same skull

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 02:14 AM
link   

I see them and that is spooky, I would really love to know which version would be the correct version?

I would like to know as well. The one I've been looking at seems to show a lot more in it than the other does though IMO.

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 02:18 AM
link   

yes, that is exactly what I was talking about above, massive hands holding Jesus down.

So, which imposed painting is the correct one by mathematical equations? Ours or the scientist? I find the 1st image in this thread that was done by an ATSer more interesting than the 2nd "correct" image. Anyone a math genius? Which one would you think Leonardo would actually use to hide symbols?

I agree, I see a lot more hidden images with the first pic.

Im still trying to figure out how the second one was created. Was it reversed? Its getting late on me here so I got a little confused.

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Here is the video that explains how it is done. It is in Italian, but even if you don't speak Italian, you can still follow it.

video.libero.it...

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 02:30 AM
link   
I'm seeing something inside the area I marked that involves things I mentioned in the other pic I posted of this area. I'm not saying what I see because I don't want to influence others. I want to see if people see the same thing without me saying exactly what it is:

As for the other image. It looks like a transparent copy was taken and laid on top and moved slightly down and to the left IMO.

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 02:35 AM
link   
AH! the video...finally! very, very, very interesting. But I wonder if other artist's portraits or even photographs could be mirrored and then offset to produce the same effect? Any takers for this little experiment? It's compelling stuff nonetheless!

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 02:36 AM
link   

I'm seeing something inside the area I marked that involves things I mentioned in the other pic I posted of this area. I'm not saying what I see because I don't want to influence others. I want to see if people see the same thing without me saying exactly what it is:

As for the other image. It looks like a transparent copy was taken and laid on top and moved slightly down and to the left IMO.

At first I thought it was a skeleton because of the wide eye sockets, forehead and hands, could be Alien as well since the forehead is so broad. I could go either way on this, wish the outline could be a tad darker.

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 02:37 AM
link   

omg I think I see it, is it a christ figure or some other figure standing behind jesus with open arms?

[edit on 28-7-2007 by earth2]

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Jesus looks very worried about those hands on his arms.

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by earth2

omg I think I see it, is it a christ figure or some other figure standing behind jesus with open arms?

[edit on 28-7-2007 by earth2]

You're right. Same exact thing I see. The hands and triangle were what I was talking about from my other image. I saw what looked like a face above the window/doorway in the back in the triangle I mentioned and put together with the hands it looks like someone over Jesus with arms open.

If you look closer at the hands it looks like the arms of a robe hanging from the wrist area. The face looks like a mans face with a mustache/beard

There's a lot going on with this image
Either Leonardo did all this on purpose and it's finally being decoded or too many of us smoked weed back in the day

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 02:59 AM
link   

You're right. Same exact thing I see. The hands and triangle were what I was talking about from my other image. I saw what looked like a face above the window/doorway in the back in the triangle I mentioned and put together with the hands it looks like someone over Jesus with arms open.

If you look closer at the hands it looks like the arms of a robe hanging from the wrist area. The face looks like a mans face with a mustache/beard

There's a lot going on with this image
Either Leonardo did all this on purpose and it's finally being decoded or too many of us smoked weed back in the day :lol

Never done the drugs so I would just be crazy

I do not see a face unless that face has on sunglasses, I see a skull, see the big round empty eye sockets? I wish I knew how to point out or circle but I graphic stupid.

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Here's what I see. Above the windows in the back, I see a face above the left and right one. Above the middle one I see the same looking triangle that's in front of Jesus on the table and it looks to me like a face in it.

If you take that face and the hands that I pointed out in another image I posted, it looks like a figure is above jesus with his arms open. I'll try drawing an outline around it and post the image. I'm on an older computer and using Paint Shop Pro 7 which is very old and this computer is slow. My better system is currently being formatted inbetween the times I'm posting on here.

EDIT: Here's the image:

Another thing I just noticed. I mentioned I see two big faces above the left and right windows in the back. Jesus is looking at the big hands holding down his arms as if he's worried about them. There's a face to the left and right of Jesus's face with one hand pointing up towards the faces above the windows and his other hand is moving like he's going to lay it on Jesus's shoulder. Is the figure trying to get him to see something above him?

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Ok first off DaVincis painting has always been viewed as very symmetrical so any foldage of the image will create some kind of overlap. Sure there are some new images that emerge, the most compelling is the "knights" at the end of the table but I took a quick scan of the surrounds and I am sure I can see about 10 more faces in the walls. Are they supposed to be there?

People can basically manipulate an image to suit their own needs and own agendas. The biggest problem I have always had with Dan Browns assertions with the painting is that he treats it like it is a photo of the Last Supper. Newsflash Browny, Da Vinci wasn't there!

He has put his interpretation of what he knew of the event into the painting. Da Vinci was a very intelligent man as evidenced by his inventions that he drew and painted. But to say that he had inside knowledge of this event with only circumstantial evidence to support that and then claim this painting is an accurate portrayal of the event is ludicrous. He obviously painted it with the knowledge of what he was doing. He knew that his beliefs would be read into the painting.

Does it make it accurate? Does it make it interesting? Is it just a painting with many layers to it? Only Da Vinci could answer these questions and he aint talking.

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 05:02 AM
link   
I'm just pointing out things that I see. Is any of this actually true? That he hid messages in his paintings? I have no clue and I'm not trying to say it's true myself. I think it's pretty interesting how many things are being found with just this one image though.

Everyone knows he wasn't at the actual event. Nobody here is saying he was. But what if he did have some knowledge of a possible bloodline of Christ and hid images/messages in his paintings? He didn't have to be at the actual event to have maybe known things.

And things like this were being discussed long before Dan Brown's book. His book just brought it to the attention of more people and it got some people looking into it, finding other books on the subject and thinking "what if there's actually some truth to it?"

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 05:28 AM
link   

I reversed the image of christ in photoshop but aligned the heads.

It almost looks like the Illuminati pyramid in the center with the all seeing eye. but thats pushing the imagination.

Very interesting thread.

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Could we determine which picture is the true picture. I have seen both and each one seems to show something different. One shows the big hands and one does not. So can we post the proper true picture or else everyone can invert the image to suit there own ideas.

Also what about the other pictures that davinci painted. Could we start another thread to discuss his other pictures maybe we could break some big news from this little web site.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join