It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Templar knight hidden in Leonardo's "Last Supper"!?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Seeing what I saw in this picture thoroughly disturbed me and prompted me to register.

[edit on 8-8-2007 by wowimshocked]

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 03:39 AM
link   
I didnt outline them all in the above post..I see plenty of skulls and demonic figures. The UFO is the clearest image of it all, in my opinion. Might be more of an evil presence to this picture...look into the dark green patches especially. Maybe this was originally a picture of a slaughter.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by wowimshocked
Seeing what I saw in this picture thoroughly disturbed me and prompted me to register.

Not as much as this one scared me! lets see someone mirror image this one!

[/img]

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 06:25 PM
link   
This is the image that intrigues me massively. To me there is a clear picture of a standard all seeing eye, a pyramid surrounded by clouds on both sides and the all seeing eye shining brightly above the pyramid. I also outlined the head above the eye which I think is interesting as well, dark shadowy skin, with a red helmet and scary eyes. The picture isnt that big, so you will have to look closely at the head, but if you do im sure you will clearly see the yellow eyes and mouth. I consider both images things to be intentional on leos part, since they are both so clear and are not random ghost like images that many of the others seem to be. I have seen a picture of that head before, but I can't think where, I thought at first it was perhaps a god from mythology, but ive come up with blanks so far. Thanks to tombagelta for the image. (you will have to right click and select view image, dno why that happened but oh well).

[edit on 10-8-2007 by mrmanuva]

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 04:13 PM
link   
This is interesting, and I am a DaVinci code fan, buuuut I think its, frankly, a leap of faith. If you look at trees, you start seeing figures/etc, too.

The brain loves to find stuff he can recognize, even where there are none.

Just my opinion.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied
Off topic but still interesting.In this one look on the ceiling arches between 2&3. See the Owl?

hey does anyone here know about the owl on the dollar bill

www.cremationofcare.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Just a brief note to update this thread.

A company has published an extreme Hi-Resolution image of the last supper.
The image is 16 billion pixel zoomable!

Seemed appropriate to post it in this thread. So all those who saw things in the painting can now zoom in on the anomaly. Zoom way, way in.

News link

Hi-resolution image

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by uberarcanist
The image is too poor to make any inferences.

Quite right.

Look here.

At this extreme magnification, it's easy to see how badly the painting has deteriorated. You can see just about anything among those cracks, flakes and discolourations.

And of course, The da Vinci Code is nonsense.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 01:28 AM
link   
wow

one of the most fascinating thread i have read in a long time, i also see that jesus has bandages around his hands>? anybody see that. i was wondering if anybody can supper impose mona lisa?

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Okay...I don't know if this will work. I tried to post some images but they wouldn't show up. So, I'm going to try it again.

i40.photobucket.com...

i40.photobucket.com...

i40.photobucket.com...

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 02:48 PM
link   
you know how its been said thats its odd that there is no chalice or cup in the last supper

well in this picture there is

if u can see it

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 01:46 PM
link   
does anybody see the chalice

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by earth2

After looking at this for a while now. What I can clearly see is this...

As Jesus is overlapped, his robe creates a triangle/pyramid shape with an eye also clearly visible at the top. Definatley not just a coincidence I don't think. It clearly shows the 'all seeing eye' at the top of a pyramid. Any one else see this or is it just me. I'm a skeptic about everything but this is too clear for me.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join