It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Philosopher's stone

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 08:19 AM
link   
well let me talk like a normal fun loving person instead of my ALTER EGO...

well i would love if alchemy came back which it most likely will but i was stating the fact that the philosophers stone is a powerfull relic and most likely uncontrollable and thats why i would fear anyone who would somehow possess it.

i will help you on your research because through what ive read you seek to help man kind

on an indigo note i'd probably be ridiculed for helping you but who cares about that old title

so i am willing to help you on what ever you may need help with

im sorry for being the abit ignorent before but what can i say...im a confused and misunderstood indigo child with alota sarcasm bottled up and now im gunna let it out

so i really want to help you now any of my research findings il shall give you

peace out

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 08:39 AM
link   
www.astrologyweekly.com...

some basic and important facts

peace out

[edit on 13-10-2007 by Richard.M.J.Palmer]

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Richard.M.J.Palmer

No problem, if you post calmly and respectfully, you will receive a reply in kind.

After reading your link, im still confused, it seems to me the article hints a this stone being real, but then goes into the metaphysical aspect of (astrology and the whole shebang.) Can you translate what that article is saying into layman's terms?

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 02:22 PM
link   
well this is a possibility, perhaps the stone was created on earth, then taken away from earth along time ago by maybe aliens in the egyptian times, it makes sense that aliens would take away a powerful ascet which would make us develop alot better.

and here is my personal opinion, there are gates, billions of gates leading to different and alternative realities, theses gates exsist in certain things like maybe a rock a planet or a human.

maybe the stone is locked inside a gate, or perhaps the gate is open but no one can find it, the prediction in the year 2012 is perhaps a link with somebody finding the stone, this is a major possibilty and thats why i was trying to make you steer clear of the stone, but if we can make sure that when you find the stone you dont allow evil do'rs near it we can all leave peacefully, but if it falls into the wrong hands i guess we can most likely predict it being found in the year 2012.

basicly what im getting at is this stone could either be a miracle or a disaster and by chance i just happen to have a theory on creating a stone.

i would need some powerfull psychics and a whole lotta concentrating but i think i know a way to create it.

but when i say i need psychics id probably need 100 of em to create a small peice of it.

so if you look at it from my perspective this stone cant be created at this time, we need more psychics and i sense on the year 2012 we will need them more than ever.

i myself dont think anything is gunna happen on the year 2012 tho.

il try and find you a more descriptive and understanding site to explain it for you

peace out

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 06:27 PM
link   
so has anyone else found anything out?

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 01:43 AM
link   
in spite of you questioned where was this ancient nuclear plant i tell you that inside you is an item that exceed the power of a billion stars your soul provided by power FRom God the father......and hmmm an indigo? i had a fair dealing of prevent that perverted poison from affecting some youths in Washington a year or so back and to clarify there is not just one stone there are alot.....and also alchemy would be possible with the means either a Philosopher or enough energy would mean anything but having a stone would be there only answer to ending the Gem of fools power over the would.....that us what this is about domincus i will U2U i had not checked on this topic in weeks cause i was dead for awhile.....

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Ya, sure you were dead?

anyways your answer on where this nuclear plant was is bogus.

here, go order and make yourself a philosophers stone
future horizons

Im sure its just as bogus as your story.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 10:12 AM
link   
it was dead i forgot the "T" sorry

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by thestatue

It seems you do not know what you are asking for. The Philosopher's Stone is manufactured by sages. There are several processes therefore several forms.

I found something that I thought might be of interest to you:
I wash my hands of this. Proceed at your own risk.

[edit on 19-11-2007 by reject]

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 01:10 PM
link   
im no genius but that didnt remotely resemble the stone the only thing that is, is a scientific mixture of chemicals, all he did was use acids and alkali's to create a jello like substance, also if he said keep it away from metal items and stuff how comes his measuring tool worked fine it should of disprupted the curcits.

No offense but i'd say thats officialy garbage.

peace out and keep up the search

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
i am still searching i search more and more everyday hoping i will find an answer
but it seems everyone with and answer is to scared or they just dont come to this site

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by thestatue

Are you looking for the Philosopher's Stone - or for the Stone of the Philosophers?
(There is a difference: a HUGE one.)

And either way, you're not going to get it here...

Surely you know that, right?

So, what exactly - and why - are you asking?

[edit on 8-4-2008 by Vanitas]

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   

it seems to me the article hints a this stone being real, but then goes into the metaphysical aspect of (astrology and the whole shebang.) Can you translate what that article is saying into layman's terms?

You don't consider the "metaphysical" to be real?

There are very good (not at all sinister) reasons for alchemy treatises to have been written in a manner inaccessible to "laymen".

Think about it. :-)

[edit on 8-4-2008 by Vanitas]

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by dr_strangecraft

And I would add Barbault's L'or du millieme matin.
I think there's a translation - not that it would necessarily help. :-)

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
If you are really trully interested in obtaining the real Philosophers Stone, please PM me and give 3 reasons why I should disclose these secret to you and I will.

I can discern from geniune and fake, plus I can see your responses to different topics in these forums based on your user ID.

To the rest of the doubters, The Stone is a real physical (also has spiritual properties though) and tangible object that can and will change base metals into other kinds of metals as well as heal anyone from anything and give you additional spiritual abbilities.

I'm only putting this out there because there are very few alchemists out there, and when I started digging and trying to find the truth about this, somebody offered the same offer that I am offering to you here and now.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join