It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Philosopher's stone

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 01:39 AM
link   
alright guys well i decide i'd post this in here cause i mean weapon like intrument right i think well anyways has anyone heard of a clear way to get my hands on one or has anyone ever heard of where they might be keeping it or even where thid guy name fulcanelli is? man o man lets get me some help for this

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 01:48 AM
link   
I am starting to think we have to include accurate punctuation as part of the T&C.

Now on topic: (well not really)

The only way to get philosopher's stones is by thinking about the truth too much. Eventually, lies precipitate out of solution from the truth and form stones. This can lead to a mental blockage that is extremely painful. Then you must try to pass the lies or have surgery. Once the blockage is freed, the truth is allowed to flow freely once more.

Jon

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 01:52 AM
link   
I just amazed that Voxel actually understood yer question.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 02:08 AM
link   
can i request the removal of silliness as responses come on guys i'm in need

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Are we talking alchemy here? Because i always thought that Alchemy dealt in the human soul and not physical trasmogrification (no idea if thats the right word but its still a cool word).

So the stone would be a spiritual thing and i'm not sure it could be used as a weapon although if you read into Hermes Trimagestus (probably spelled horribly wrong) he was attributed with having some physical powers once he achieved his enlightenment.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Sorry, thestatue. I guess I'm just in a silly mood.

Originally posted by thestatue
alright guys well i decide i'd post this in here cause i mean weapon like intrument right i think well anyways has anyone heard of a clear way to get my hands on one or has anyone ever heard of where they might be keeping it or even where thid guy name fulcanelli is? man o man lets get me some help for this

Seriously, though. I confess that I have no idea what a "philosopher's stone" is. Is it Mormon? Is it something from Lord Of The Rings? The term "Philosopher's Stone" rings a bell, but I'm afraid that I -- speaking only for myself, of course -- should prolly do some googling before I comment on this thread again.

Cheers!

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 02:38 AM
link   
The actual definition of what it is kind of depends on who you ask, some say that it is an actual material that grants eternal life, cures all illness and basically does everything good. Others believe that it is a state of mind that one can achieve through a process of spiritual alchemy in which you purify and refine yourself and eventually end up in a "nirvana" more or less.

So thestatue, what is it your looking for exactly? And what are your intentions if you do acquire it because your intentions will more than likely have alot to do with whether or not you find it at all.

Personally, i'm not sure of its existence, i had my run with the occult and i personally think, its all a trap. But thats my opinion, ive got my reasons for it.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 06:13 AM
link   
I read ( I believe in a magazine, while waiting somewhere ), an article on the Phi Stone. The article basically summed up that the concept of the
Stone is real, but the actual existance is not.

Which sort of surprised me as to my only real knowedge of the Stone was from of course Harry Potter, to which I thought was one of JK Rowlings creations.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 10:29 AM
link   
The stone is also supposed to help grant immortality, I think anyway.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 10:35 AM
link   
here is something I found that is key... Draw a square, within the square drawn a circle that touches all sides the the square. Now within the circle drawn a triangle. then within the triangle draw a square.
The picture you see will amaze you, its what defines our current reality.
This drawing goes way back, but thought I would share the info with you

It shows we live in the 3rd dimension, and its the root to all problem solving

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 01:49 PM
link   
yeah.....some of those are the legends or watered down stories to throw you off the philosopher stone is in fact an artifact that has alchemeaic properties it's a kinda red pinkish stone that eliminate having to have the right elements to transmutate but it also can be used to find a guy known as fulcanelli you see he was an alchemist who took it upon himself to make the gem of fools basically the opposite of the philosopher stone its a deep blue greenish stone that stop all alchemeaic processes except ones done by a philosopher stone and he made it so big that it affects most of the globe at all times it causes a void of power......but if i were to use a philosopher stone o find and destroy it alchemy would be usable by everyone again only now with school structures there would be more skilled people and the use would blend into everyday life fixing houses after hurricanes would be so much easier.......or even just the process of making your house hurricane ready......

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 02:24 PM
link   
oh i do want to put this on here there are many many alchemist who have made books on how to do alchemy but they are all done in a code and riddles kinda like magicians and their cyphers

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Sorry, but is your "." button not working?
Interesting topic but difficult to read... really.

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 03:27 AM
link   
wow everyone really is addicted to this period thing.......why is it that periods have the power to make or break statements?

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Because people such as myself are immediately turned off on the notion of giving you any advice because you can't go to the trouble to even make your sentences legible for the rest of us to read.

It's simply a sign of respect to use proper grammar and punctuation. Seeing as how you want some help and advice, is that to much to ask for in return?

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 10:52 AM
link   
waitwaitwait....

thestatue why would you need the Philosopher's Stone? In another of your threads you said you were an angel and therefore above whatever it is the Stone does. You don't need to live forever, turn lead into gold.

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 11:04 AM
link   
can you source any of your information that says that some other guy created a counter to such a stone? Can you give us background info on the guy at all?

Im really interested in your answer to JackofBlades post.

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 02:44 PM
link   
because the gem of fools can only be destroyed by the philosopher stone.With the destruction of the gem every last one of you could perform alchemy again.At first it would be a little crazy cause no one would really get it.So i would teach what few people i could,and my brethren would teach other around them.It would prolly take ten years for there to be a class i every state on alchemy at either high school or college level.Then in twenty years i would hope training would start in middle school.either way my vision for alchemy's return is grand and its just one of few things i've been on a mission to do.

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 02:57 PM
link   
With the evolution of science, many skeptics have arisen. Let's say you destroy this gem of fools. Many will despute your claim that alchemy is a reality, some may suggest you are just trying to start a cult and some religous groups will say that alchemy is heresy. It's great to have the willpower and the confidence to succeed, you should just prepare yourself for possible failure and rejection.

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 03:07 PM
link   
the philosophers stone was a name given to the title of the harry potter book the sorcerers stone in north america. This is due to many people not likeing the title having to do with witchcraft.

(im not sure about all of this but here goes)

The sorcerers stone, or alchemists stone as it has been reffered to,was a stone which was supposed to turn lead into gold. This was supposed to be comprised mostly of prisms with several different mineral properties infused with them.The layers were supposed to take light and alter it into a certain beam,which could change the meticular composition of lead which is very similar to gold.

Unfortunatly no one knows if it was ever created.

It is also rumored that legend has it that the stone did indeed fail but turned out to be a powerful sun energy enhancing laser type weapon.I believe it is possible that it was rumored to be in the possesion of the occult section of the nazi regeim in the world war.

As far as this philosophers stone is concerned,there isnt one. I'm pretty sure about that.

But the rest is about all i have heard regarding the sorcerer/alchemist stone)

[edit on 27-7-2007 by toraylin]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join