It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Philosopher's stone

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 10:44 PM
link   
daniel191159 your reasoning of the ingredients of the stone being a mask of simply purifying the soul is very amazing. I believe it. Perhaps true alchemists of the time knew that corruption of the human was inevitable and they provided secret instructions in their works. Secret in a way that only those strong enough in morality and willpower would be able to discern the truth and thus "purify" themselves.

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 11:22 PM
link   
no my friend the stone is real and i'm not someone who out of the blue is seeking one i remember when alchemy was an everyday thing guys the stone had alot more uses then like pairing with mechanics acting like a battery of sorts the stone is a stone not a drink or elixer this

and the importance of finding the stone is to stop fulcanelli or JV which is his new signature its one part of my mission for humanity the other is freeing you from mammons hold on you!!!

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I basically agree with daniel, and it's very obvious in his posts, that he's read quite a bit more than myself.

In my opinion it has been treated a secret because when you find it - it is the absolute most sweetest thing you can imagine. The secretiveness is just so you do it on your own and it's not ruined for you - because it's that good. It's better than gold. It's proof that all is true. Isaac Newton about had a breakdown over trying to figure out the process. He must have been a coal burner and not one of the few it comes easy for.

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 12:03 AM
link   
see but the problem is one cannot be made anymore alchemy has been stopped and daniel's logic is not validated because he reads that like comparing the validity of a wizard with a harry potter fanatic about the subject of magic.i have used a philosopher stone even made a couple but have used them for other things and once you turn a stone into a battery or use it's very essence to construct something it's gone but i never knew a selfish human was gonna come along and ruin the whole world making it a struggle for me to live anymore on earth,but i love man so much i keep coming back trying to fix the problems over and over still getting no where.just like here i'm trying to enlighten but some of you are being stubborn

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 09:50 AM
link   
One question you have yet to address but has been asked a few times is this: Can you provide a source for your information regarding the Gem of Fools?

Anything...a letter, book, treatise, manuscript, scoll, document, email, webpage...anything?

In your last post you said, "...alchemy has been stopped..."

Alchemy as a process, which is how you are using the word, is many things but all of these things describe the creation of the stone...not the stone itself. So what you're saying makes absolutely no sense. What your saying is "alchemy has been stopped" or "the processes involved in making the Stone can no longer occur." This is impossible especially if the Stone was an actual stone because what your saying is that calcination can not occur (calcination was the first step in creating the stone). I can assure you calcination can and does in fact still occur. Just last month I was calcinating magnesium strips in a crucible. Also you would be saying that dissolution can not occur (the second step in alchemy). Seeing as dissolution is just the dissolving of a powder into water I feel safe in saying that it still occurs.

What definition of the word "alchemy" are you using? Please don't tell me you are describing alchemy as it is described in the hit anime Full Metal Alchemist because that is NOT alchemy. That is actually a form of circle magick most popularly used by would-be Goetic demon summoners as well as most practicing witches today (not saying witchcraft has anything to do with demons, because most often it does not).

[edit on 29-7-2007 by daniel191159]

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by thestatue
see but the problem is one cannot be made anymore alchemy has been stopped and daniel's logic is not validated because he reads that like comparing the validity of a wizard with a harry potter fanatic about the subject of magic.

There's no evidence in daniel's posts to suggest that he comparing the validity of a wizard to harry potter. Everyone knows that harry potter's world is fictional.

i have used a philosopher stone even made a couple but have used them for other things and once you turn a stone into a battery or use it's very essence to construct something it's gone but i never knew a selfish human was gonna come along and ruin the whole world making it a struggle for me to live anymore on earth,but i love man so much i keep coming back trying to fix the problems over and over still getting no where.just like here i'm trying to enlighten but some of you are being stubborn

Why would you be looking for the stone if you have used and made a couple of them already? Aren't you going to a lot of trouble for something you've supposedly already used?

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 10:22 PM
link   
no alchemy is not entirely like F.M.A it too paints more pictures on the taperstry of myths and legends with few truths.but alchemy itself was really similar only no need to have to draw a circle all the time it just would help dealing with some things for certain people,like if you couldn't concentrate on all you elements you'd draw a symbol to help but yes alchemy in uses other than the stone like if you break a plate or your chair simple mending.For the well studied building houses temples pyramids boats all these mysterious mammoth creations have a simple answer alchemy not aliens or ellaborate highways of sand this is what i am seeking to restore this order.man's stress would be greatly reduced.but the hope reside in one of the remaining stones with it i could find fulcanelli and destroy his Gem no i don't have proof the only one who knew were the ones there they believed at the time it was only gonna last for a couple years most of them went to the grave with the knowledge keeping to the pact they made a few of these people were my brethren and since the pact has ran out of time i have been given the go ahead to pursue him but it has not become their mission to find him mine because i wanted it i wanted to return a great gift back to humanity....you may think how convinent that there was a pact and the only sources are other angels oh well it's the truth i have no reason to lie

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Okay I have the answer. You can make your own philosopher's stone by taking human souls. Or atleast that's what F.M.A told me. ROFLMAO. Sorry I couldn't help it. I don't really know anything about it. I just saw the title and figured I would be a jerk and put something about F.M.A on here. Sorry but you have to admit, it was kinda funny to make fun of it. Hope you find what your looking for.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 11:59 AM
link   
To the OP, daniel191159 seems to be more of an authority on the issues at hand than I, but i find it interesting that you do not answer his questions. I will quote it just to highlight it, incase you missed it.

Originally posted by daniel191159
What definition of the word "alchemy" are you using? Please don't tell me you are describing alchemy as it is described in the hit anime Full Metal Alchemist because that is NOT alchemy. That is actually a form of circle magick most popularly used by would-be Goetic demon summoners as well as most practicing witches today (not saying witchcraft has anything to do with demons, because most often it does not).

Also, you say you are an angel, you say you have been hear for a long long time. How long? When did you come to earth? Who taught you English? Certainly, if us lowly humans can master basic punctuation, an advandced, almost perfect being such as yourself can do the same? Why is it that you seem to talk/type like a 13-15 year old?

There is a saying on ATS and i think it applies to this thread and you, schools out.

Edit to add: daniel191159, your posts are very insightful and thought provoking, i hope to see you in other threads.

[edit on 31-7-2007 by InSpiteOf]

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 12:42 PM
link   
"Also, you say you are an angel, you say you have been hear for a long long time. How long? When did you come to earth? Who taught you English? Certainly, if us lowly humans can master basic punctuation, an advandced, almost perfect being such as yourself can do the same? Why is it that you seem to talk/type like a 13-15 year old?" -InSpiteOf

Well he might talk like a 13-15 year old, but you used the wrong hear smart one. You're looking for here not hear. Or DID you mean that he has been hearing for a long time? And also you seem to think you're all high and mighty with saying that you're a lowly human and you understand basic punctuation, but part of being a lowly human as you say is using the correct word.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Short_Man
Well he might talk like a 13-15 year old, but you used the wrong hear smart one. You're looking for here not hear. Or DID you mean that he has been hearing for a long time? And also you seem to think you're all high and mighty with saying that you're a lowly human and you understand basic punctuation, but part of being a lowly human as you say is using the correct word.

If you really want to get into this, you technically should not start a sentence with "And" aswell. My point isnt that he should be perfect at grammer, my point is he should have at the very least, an understanding.

My high and mighty attitude is reactionary to his claims of being an Angel in love with mankind. Besides, I never claimed to be perfect, I am after all, a lowly human who makes mistakes.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 01:02 PM
link   
O.k.
So I will only respond to this to satisfy part of the original posters curiosity. The rest is up to you to do research which can (and most likely will) take years.

There is internal (spiritual) alchemy as well as chemical alchemy.

The 2 go hand in hand, and unless you are working on yourself internally (spiritually), you will not be able to chemically produce the Stone.

1st step. Comsumption of ormus. You will spend some money on this and try all the various potentcies, all the while practicing Yoga and reading/deciphering any alchemy books you can get your hands on. Bible also !!!!!

2nd Step: The chemical production of The Red Lion. Buy yourself some chemistry books, a chemistry set, hot plates, beekers, and so forth. Do some research and experiment. If you show me you have done these things, I will help you with the Red Lion.

3rd Step: The stone. Very few pass the 2nd step, those that do will be able to chemically reproduce the stone, which by the way does show up on a gieger counter.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Actually, the three-step pattern you have described is incomplete. There are two major versions of the creation of the Stone, one is seven steps and one is twelve steps.

Even the Emerald Tablet outlines more than three steps.

"1. In truth certainly and without doubt, that which is below is like that which is above, and that which is above is like that which is below, to accomplish the miracles of the one thing.
2. Just as all things proceed from One alone by meditation on One alone, so also they are born from this one thing by adaptation.
3. Its father is the sun and its mother is the moon. The wind has borne it in its body. Its nurse is the earth.
4. It is the father of every miraculous work in the whole world.
5. Its power is perfect if it is turned unto earth.
6. Separate the earth from the fire and the subtle from the gross, softly and with great prudence.
7. It rises from the earth to heaven and comes down again from heaven to earth, and thus acquires the power of the realities above and the realities below. In this way you will acquire the glory of the whole world, and all obscurity will become clear to you.
8. This is the power of all powers, for it conquers everything subtle and penetrates everything solid.
9. Thus the little world is created according to the model of the great world.
10. From this and in this way, marvellous applications are made.
11. For this reason I am called Hermes Trismegistos, for I possess the three parts of wisdom of the whole world.
12. Perfect is what I have said of the work of the sun."

I've divided the Tablet into 12 sections (not 12 steps) for easy explaination.

Section 3 indicates the process of calcination, then dissolution, then separation, then conjunction. The sun reffers to the extreme heat involved in this step. The moon is a female figure. Female figures are ALWAYS associated with water. Etc...

Section 7 indicates distillation.

The last step is not described because if the other six are done properly the seventh should initiate itself. The last step is coagulation.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 10:48 PM
link   
hmmm i really don't care about the whole grammar thing really it's not a big deal to if it is to you this post isn't for you so don't respond.....as for dominicus U2Us......the rest of you also the whole angel thing isn't a big deal i just tell you what i am like if a celebrity were in a city cut off from the world of TV he would try and explain who he was regardless that some would doubt him it doesn't change who he is........i am an Angel i was an Angel when you were born i was an Angel when your parents and their parents were born i was an Angel when the great country US of A was being the great part about that guys is i wont stop being an Angel anytime soon so stifle the bickering about it.because seriously it wont change a thing years from now if the fall of babylon doesn't happen you kid's kids will prolly get on a chat forum and fight my identity too i've dealt with it for a couple hundred years i don't expect it to get better i pray it would and really my hope are that man will get better but I'm doubting it more and more everyday so in closing if anyone knows something pertaining to the stone speak up just like dominicus did and we will carry it to U2Us to avoid those that are trench into the off putting of alchemiac riddles and modern day faux-science

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Its fine if you dont care about your grammer, it just goes against your credibility when you say your an old Angel, but cant type/speak as one. If you dont wish to address what few questions I've raised, then address the ones daniel191159 has brought up.

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 11:28 AM
link   
When reading the account of your philospher's stone I was reminded of the only stone I had heard about and was curious...

Revelation 2:17
He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To him who overcomes, I will give some of the hidden manna. I will also give him a white stone with a new name written on it, known only to him who receives it.

Figured you being an angel and all maybe you can shed some light on it?

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 09:46 PM
link   
manna is our Food as in Angels we offered earlier in the desert to people.....the white stone is a new life its a reference to the new creation in Christ nothing to do with the philosopher stone.......king james made it possible for the bible to be void of alchemy wizards magic and dragons/dinosaurs

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 01:57 AM
link   
inspiteof, you to like those that read of everything get caught up on legend.....Angel are no cold glassy eyed creatures like the Metatron character in a popular movie called dogma,we are happy and full of life.Childlike in most aspects we do not enjoy the task of grammar or punctuation,But to get a point across i will entertain you.A question asked was how did i learn English well i had most of it already the rest has slowly came to me i still do not properly speak or write because Angels are not perfect it is never stated that we are.Remember a very important fact which one of us was made in the image of the father who is perfect,so who here is closer to perfection?how long have i been here on earth?Well after the fall of man i cam here and stayed with Adam till he had kids i didn't come back till Abel had Grandchildren in Nod and i had dealings with them and then came to Seth the third son of Adam and eve and i played with his kids help them know how to fight and defend them selves then went back and forth between Nod and Adam's land.Finally i have answered that question of Daniel's but i wanna answer something more Daniel alchemy use out-dates circle magic it's practices are a farce and copied from alchemy something useful you can add to your knowledge remember i have no reason to lie here i only come as myself someone who's been there seen that you can argue with all of your book smarts but in this society i have learned experience always out rules and weighs book smarts....i believe it's the term street smarts?

thank you,
ziba

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 04:39 AM
link   
I am not asking you to use periods ... but, could you just hit the enter button at the end of complete thoughts? This is where a period would also go. I say this because; it is easier to read groups of words spaced out than a block of words with no periods or separations. It would be a blessing upon the humans in the forum. The Lord knows, all of us humans need a little love and blessing with the state of things these days.

i mean if you really want to type like this and dont see the point of punctuation grammar and making it easier for those who you wish to read care respond to your inquiries they in turn could also respond in the same way and no offense but wouldnt that make it harder for you to have a discussion with someone with valid information regarding your requests i dont know maybe your angelic ways allows you to read and interpret things much easier and better than us human entities but it sure would help if the people on our side would give us a break to our minds eyes and souls i just hope through this paragraph void of all punctuation you may understand our dilemma it isn't out of lack of respect or an attack on you but a simple request to aid us in comprehension and reduced eye strain thanks for reading this

Sadly, the only thing I would know about a P. Stone would be FMA and HP. I would think not the best sources.

Honestly, I find that God gives us all the power we ask for if we look within ourselves hard enough, love and believe in Him. Samson didn't have a stone. David neither. What about Moses? Any other of our biblical figures?

I know that text has been suppressed and distorted ... but isn't putting all of your love and trust in God much more important and empowering than anything of this physical world? If you are an angel, you should fully be aware and understand that.

God may not look like Alanis Morrisette ... but I think that God is closer to the happy, loving supreme entity than the hateful and spiteful beast the roman catholics and the KJV makes it seem.

Maybe you should look to your Creator for the powers to destroy this stone ... the true power comes from there. All of this was created from God's thoughts, so any power derived from anything material you find is just a vapor of the potential of God's true power.

That is my thoughts on the matter ... we may be able to use what is around us to tap into the great power of the Lord, but it is no comparison to the one that made you, I, and everything else that we know to exist.

Take care.

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 05:39 AM
link   
okay i used periods that time no one cares either way.....

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join