It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Loose Change Producer Korey Rowe Arrested

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Loose Change Producer Korey Rowe Arrested

www.prisonplanet.com

Alex Jones & Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet
Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Loose Change producer and Iraq and Afghanistan veteran Korey Rowe has been arrested and handed over to military officials without bail for allegedly "deserting the Army".

According to a report in the New York Daily Star, Rowe was arrested on Monday night at a county Route 47 residence in Oneonta.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 25-7-2007 by UM_Gazz]

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Well, with the new Loose Change coming up in theaters soon, the globalists had to do something... like arrest the producer on false charges because they can't do a thing against him unless setting him up.

Another case of color of law which is disgusting. Seriously, I encourage everyone to call the numbers at the bottom of the page to help him against tyranny.

www.prisonplanet.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Maybe this article should be moved to the 9/11, forum after this guy has a big role in it does he not. It is kinda a slap in the face of the trurht movement.

I just hope this guy is treated well. Knowing in the US he wont be , my heart goes out to him, if I was A US Citizen I would be demanding his relase now.......... He served his time in the US Army, let him go NOW,

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 08:04 PM
link   
If he really is a deserter, I see no reason for his release.

Partial service does not excuse total disgrace.

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Deserters should not be released they should now serve there new term in prison. He should of served out his 4 yrs in the army or never join. DO NOT JOIN THE ARMY, if you dont want the risk of going to war. Do look at it like a cake walk and free living, school, GI Bill etc.

I wish there was bounties on Deserters, I would be in Canada scooping up the rest of them.

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 09:57 PM
link   
As would I. There is NO DRAFT. He signed on the dotted line, he goes to jail for running away. Period.

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 11:13 PM
link   
When you are ordered to kill innocent civilians, including wedding parties and children, desertion sounds like the only logical choice to me.

Remember this war was/is an illegal invasion and occupation that goes against the US Constitution that military folks have sworn to defend.

Google Video Link

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 11:26 PM
link   
He is no different than anyone else. There are fathers and mothers who have to leave their kids and put their ass on the line so he should be made to face the consequences just as he feels the US government should take the fall for 9/11. Difference is the Army has actual evidence and does not need to create a fictional movie.

His excuse is that he was 18 and for no apparent reason joined the Army. He needed to get out of his hometown. So instead of working at the local grocery store or Mickey D's, he joined the Army. It is called responsibility for ones actions, which is what his movies promote. This is defintely Irony at it's best.

Send him back to finish his tour.

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by KonigKaos
Deserters should not be released they should now serve there new term in prison. He should of served out his 4 yrs in the army or never join. DO NOT JOIN THE ARMY, if you dont want the risk of going to war. Do look at it like a cake walk and free living, school, GI Bill etc.

I wish there was bounties on Deserters, I would be in Canada scooping up the rest of them.

Would it change your opinion at all if you knew he was less than 2 months away from serving out his full four years? Seriously think about that. Less than 2 months left, obviously there was some reason he chose NOT to return to Iraq. He joined up in August of 2001, and left in July of 2005. 2 months left.

Before everyone passes judgment on this kid, you might want to hear what he has to say. We are talking about a kid (literally, he was 18 years old when he joined up) who is saying that he was not fighting a war but was murdering civilians. That everything HE was told was BS. That he would witness first hand how CNN used footage of target practice, air the footage and then say it was an actual military operation. If everything he says is the truth, and you almost can't help but believe the kid, what do you do? He did what most of us would consider the right thing under those circumstances.

I respect everyone's opinion and under normal circumstances I would probably be right along side of you, this time however I have to admit that I do not blame the kid. What makes it worse is that he is not the only one to refuse going back. So why arrest him now after being AWOL for 2 years? Most of the other people who have been AWOL have not even been charged. Some have been arrested and released with no penalty. So why him? He was already arrested once before for this, then he was released. So why arrest him again and why arrest him now?

[edit on 26-7-2007 by section8citizen]

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 12:02 AM
link   
A child who thought it was cool enough to pose with weapons. It is not his decsion to choose to not go back. That is the issue with the generation that is coming, there is no acceptance of responsibility.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
A child who thought it was cool enough to pose with weapons. It is not his decsion to choose to not go back. That is the issue with the generation that is coming, there is no acceptance of responsibility.

Ok so your saying that as a soldier, it is your DUTY to follow your orders regardless of what those orders are?

If that is what you are saying, that is the same as saying that the Nazi's didn't do anything wrong cause they were simply "following orders".

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by section8citizen

Ok so your saying that as a soldier, it is your DUTY to follow your orders regardless of what those orders are?

I think they're saying that he should SERVE the remainder of what his Signature committed to. (?)

Orders. Shmorders ... Has he alluded to, or professed to being given Unlawful Orders in the course of his pre-AWOL duties?

It really is that simple. Sign the line, do the time ... otherwise, pay the price.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While I don't agree with the whole of the Iraq invasion ... committments are just that, and they need to be adhered to with the individual held accountable therefore.

I've since changed my mind ... doesn't bode well against a signed dotted line. (?)

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by section8citizen

If that is what you are saying, that is the same as saying that the Nazi's didn't do anything wrong cause they were simply "following orders".

No, it is not. I am calling shenannigans on this guys whole story. As a soldier you are supposed to report for duty. What if every soldier jsut 'decided' when it was time to go home?

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 12:30 AM
link   

He is no different than anyone else. There are fathers and mothers who have to leave their kids and put their ass on the line so he should be made to face the consequences just as he feels the US government should take the fall for 9/11. Difference is the Army has actual evidence and does not need to create a fictional movie.

His excuse is that he was 18 and for no apparent reason joined the Army. He needed to get out of his hometown. So instead of working at the local grocery store or Mickey D's, he joined the Army. It is called responsibility for ones actions, which is what his movies promote. This is definatly Irony at it's best.

Send him back to finish his tour.

I couldn't agree less!

Korey is setting a COURAGEOUS example for the rest of the reluctant volunteer mercenaries for war profiteering and stealing oil that we don't even need.

Moral is at an all time low and desertions are at an all time high since 2004.

The war is lost, in fact it was never "winnable" from the onset. That of course was part of the plan however. I think more and more of the military personnel are realizing these sad truths.

The truths that Korey Rowe is trying to uncover. LC was never intended to be gospel. It was logical conclusions or theories refuting the "official story". They paved the way for more academic minds to delve deeper into the fix that was 9/11.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Korey Rowe Released from Jail !

He was released from jail but apparently that's not good enough for a new thread.

The thread I made was promptly closed.

news link

[edit on 26-7-2007 by discomfit]

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Wow, that didn't take to long.

Good for him,
I'm still not sure what to make of all this just yet though.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Hmm he's taking an airlplane?

Lets hope he makes it where ever he's going and back.

Outers of the Bush regime have a tendency to die in airplanes.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Don't forget that he also liked the golf course in the recruitment video.

If that's what he thinks the military is all about, I'd say he was unclear on the concept.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Look at all the people who have come back from duty in Iraq and Afghanistan and came out and said they were ordered to kill innocent people and how they never should have been there in the first place. Mass people have come back with these stories and you hear about it for 5 seconds on the media then never hear it again.

The ones saying he was wrong to leave and should go to jail, mostly sound like people who either hate Loose Change or were in the military and feel the need to defend it tooth and nail.

If you were in Iraq or Afghanistan and you were ORDERED to blow up a building filled with INNOCENT PEOPLE that you know for a fact did no wrong, would you actually do it because you're in the military and it's your duty to follow the orders?

Let's say the building is a school, filled with children. All innocent people and you know for a fact they've done nothing wrong. You're ordered to destroy the building and make sure nobody lives and you're told to do this for absolutely no reason at all. Would you honestly do it simply because you were given an order? If you could actually sit there and say YES to that, you have no soul at all. You would be pure evil.

I'd honestly tell the person who gave the order to "go %@*& themselves".

Just look at all the people who have come back from Iraq or Afghanistan and promptly left the military. they came back knowing what they did was wrong and that they had no reason to go over there.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 03:36 AM
link   
It should be duly noted that if he was released then what he was arrested for was most likely BS.

If the military seriously had anything on this guy do you think he'd be roaming free EVEN AFTER having been arrested by the authorities ?

Lets review what we know for sure :

-he served
-he left
-he became a VERY high profile person
-he roamed free for some time
-he got arrested
-MP's never came to get him
-he was released within 48hrs
-he is now free

What pray tell can we conclude from this ? That he is a deserter ? I think not.

[edit on 26-7-2007 by discomfit]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join