It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Loose Change Producer Korey Rowe Arrested

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Thing is, he quit. You can't quit the Army? Let him serve his time out in a local Nat'l guard unit or something but he should not go to jail.

Thing is he has honourable discharge papers or have you chosen to ignore this fact? He should not have been arrested in the first place.

Well, i suppose the only proof im going on is that he is telling the truth... I would think the govt would want to keep most mistakes hush hush... but thats just me and my idea that our govt is corrupt...

Well this has already happenned, remember the so called rescue of that Female officer, most of what the Officials said was made up, and she even said so in during hearings. All govs would keep things hush hush, to make sure public opinion were behind them..

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Odessy
and I ask you mr. CaptainObvious as to what proof suggests Korey and his pals are dillusional and spreading lies?

For the sake of arguement and open mindedness.. they make a pretty persuasive point... if they didnt i doubt their film would ever have gotten as big as it did

Their points however persuasive you and other may think they are are FALSE. They have been dismantled on two debates. One was with Popular Mechanics and one was with Mark Roberts. Please feel free to search on You Tube for both of these debates. They are in several parts.

Here is Part 1 of the debate with Mark Roberts... at 6:50 of the video Dylan Avery admits that his film has "errors"...

Google Video Link

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Here is Part 1 of the debate with Mark Roberts... at 6:50 of the video Dylan Avery admits that his film has "errors"...

There are other programmes where they dylan avery and this guy, have taken on Popular Mechanics and have beaten them hands down, some of which Those peaking for Popular Mechanics had no answer, again search you-tube and google..........

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 10:57 PM
link   
HAHAHAH did you WATCH the debate? Jason was so flabergasted that he ended up yelling like a physco. I suggest you do a YouTube search and watch it again. The Loose Changers are a dying breed.
Edit to add ... Im wondering why no one has a comment about Do over dylan admiting the film has errors...and STILL they send out the DVD's KNOWING this!! yeah...definite TRUTH seekers

[edit on 27-7-2007 by CaptainObvious]

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 05:08 PM
link   
hello everyone. I just wanted to comment on this thread to whoever made comments about " what you would/should have done if your Commander was to give you an direct order to destroy/ kill innocent lives. I can bet my whole pay check, which is not much, that most of the people who post on this thread are non-military. I can tell by reading the replies people post here. I'm in the Military and i tell can you that if you disobey an direct order and i promise you that will have two choices, either you are with us or against us and your commander will see to it that you will have a very bad "dream" while you are there, now no one wants to go through that plus there's nothing you can do about. Whatever your morals are when you are at "war" everything goes out the windows, it's all about survival. If blowing up somethings protects you and your men...so be it. Plus following orders does not determine what type of person you are, if you really are true to yourself and morals while following orders you will still be that christian you have always been. Look....in the bible God give Abraham the "order" to kill his only son!!! He truly loved his belief in God and son, but he was without doubt about to kill his son because he was given the order to do so. So, does that make Abraham evil, no...so please before you pass judgement to anyone make sure you know the circumstances .

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy

Originally posted by esdad71
What if every soldier jsut 'decided' when it was time to go home?

Then there wouldn't be anybody left to kill each other and the leaders of the world who profit and delight in warfare would have to do their killing themselves as there wouldn't be any more young men literally dying to do it for them. Imagine.

WELL SAID!

If humans would ever really evolve as a species they would realize that we don't even need a military.

[edit on 093131p://upSaturday by QuasiShaman]

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 10:04 PM
link   

So after serving 20 you should understand that if everyone in your platoon decided to not come back to finish their tour it would be OK with you? I am not asking this in a combative manner either, I am interested in your anger and the defense of this young man.

Bottom line is that if this was someone who had no noteriety it would not make the papers. MOst recently I have read that there are over 5000 AWOL right now so why is this guy so important? Publicity whoring is what this is. I bet he called the government on himself.

Seems like coincidence that this is occuring just prior to a release of a new film for him. He understands coincidence though because he uses it so well in his movies.

[edit on 26-7-2007 by esdad71]

you should realize if he was asked to commit war crimes it is his DUTY not to so. you dont have to have any military service to know that.

i dont know, that seems like a fair trade off, we dont prosecute deserters and they dont prosecute us.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by forsakenwayfarer

Originally posted by merryxmas

Originally posted by forsakenwayfarer
If he really is a deserter, I see no reason for his release.

Partial service does not excuse total disgrace.

Fair enough. By your logic President Bush should be in jail right now as he went AWOL when he was "serving."

That goes for everyone else on their high horse about this. If it's such a black and white issue with you then realize we have a sitting deserter president.

If his capture and incarceration meant they would do the same with Bush then I'm all for it. It's all or nothing then.

Thank you for assuming a stance on MY political standings.

Thank you for being ignorant.

Please don't assume anything else about my "high horse"

Thank you.

You're welcome for pointing out your ignorance.

As it's quite clear you as you persist by calling me ignorant based on me making an assumption on your political stance.

Hmmmmmm let me reread what I wrote. Hmmm yep. I don't see the assumption you are asserting I made. I wonder why? Oh, that's right because I never made any. But like I said you're welcome for me pointing that out for you.

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 10:43 AM
link   

What if every soldier jsut 'decided' when it was time to go home?

The world would be a better place.

Conscientious Objector - Wikipedia

Peace,

Sri Oracle

[edit on 7-8-2007 by Sri Oracle]

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join