It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush To Veto Ban On Mercury In Vaccines

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 11:25 AM
link   
With all due respect, tyranny22, I don't believe that legislation was eugenically targeted. After all, if your child is autistic, wouldn't you want to know ASAP?

[edit on 23-7-2007 by uberarcanist]

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by uberarcanist
That's hardly the same!!! Thimerisol has been removed from pediatric vaccines (tho it's still technically legal)

As far as I know they never stopped using Thimerosal in these flu vaccines, they only removed it from certain vaccines, not all. Why would this article even be in the news if they weren't still doing it?

www.fda.gov...

Here's the FDA website that clearly shows they are still using thimerosal in vaccines for children.

Here is a quote from the CDC stating that thimerosal was removed from from other vaccines but not all, it still exists in some flu vaccines. www.cdc.gov... (emphasis mine)

Today, with the exception of some Influenza (flu) vaccines, none of the vaccines used in the U.S. to protect preschool children against 12 infectious diseases contain thimerosal as a preservative.

It may be used in less vaccines now, but there are still many vaccines that contain this preservative.

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
I think that any parent that will allow this substance inside their children bodies will be as guilty as the president's veto.

Most people are not aware of these vaccin additives.
When it happens on such a large scale i dont blame the normal parents but i think it is a delibirate missinformation campaign that they are victem of.

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by uberarcanist
With all due respect, tyranny22, I don't believe that legislation was eugenically targeted. After all, if your child is autistic, wouldn't you want to know ASAP?

[edit on 23-7-2007 by uberarcanist]

of course I would, but I also wouldn't let that stop me from having a child.

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 12:50 PM
link   
When I see a bill that makes perfect sense get the boot, I have to wonder what kind of pork was attached to the bill. It's such a perfect political tool! You tack on a ton of pork that you want and if it gets passed on or vetoed the people look like baby killers and if they vote yes on the bill they get their pork! It's a win/win situation for anybody that created the bill. Either your political opponent looks like a fool, or you get your money for all your stupid little projects.

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 01:25 PM
link   
What the hell is wrong with this guy?
I would have never thought he'd turn out like this. You know what. I, for once, am at a loss for words...

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 02:10 PM
link   
www.inthesetimes.com...

According to this article, thimerosal was banned completly in the state of Iowa in 2004. Does anyone know of any other states that have passed similar legislation? Maybe the best way to combat the use of thimerosal is through the states, we obviously can't rely on Bush.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join