It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A David Icke Reptile caught on vid?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chorlton
Every piece of logic in the world will tell you there are no such things but ignore that and continue with your beliefs and be happy.

apparently logic means different things to me than you. I will restate my stance again for you since your not paying attention to the details here, if a LOGICAL explanation for the points I addressed not EVERYONE ELSE, what I addressed, can be offered WITHOUT judgemental bias, iam completely willing to listen intently and without reservation. i dont have the fanatical belief that there are dozens of races here with a devious agenda or that just reptillians are here, iam just open to the possibility becaus LOGIC CANNOT say DEFFINITIVELY that they are not simply for lack of evidence IN EITHER WAY. so i dont have to re-explain that iam not a fanatic, i believe anything that has been stated as possible is possible,until science-and by science i mean DETAILED SCIENTIFIC observations with step by step analysis-can completely dispell any notion of what I refer to as possible. Iam fence sitting and if you call yourself logical,objective, and reasonably able to discern truth from fiction you would be to.

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 02:35 PM
link   
OK Lets put it another way.
You show me one authentic, unretouched verifiable photo of a reptilian?

You cant because none exist, because simple common sense should be screaming at you that reptilians are snakes and lizards and that their simple body form cannot ever grow much bigger than say a Kommodo dragon.
Reptiles are reptiles, they have claws not fingers.

But as I said if you wish to continue believing in things like that, its OK, just dont get upset when people ridicule you.

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   
wow,if you think reptillians were evolved here, if they do exist it shows how limited your scope on the subject really is. they would be aliens, they wouldnt have been from this earth and your still so close minded you cant even acknowlege the possibility. you cant deffinitively say it does or does not have reason to be likely/unlikely.so i wash my hands of this little ignorance game you seem to wish me to indulge in *ignored*

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 02:45 PM
link   
and so we are clear, ridicule in any sense on any forum is a form of disrespect and should not be tolerated under any circumstances. its fine to have a view or opinion that does not follow with someone elses, its ok to express that even, and ofcourse its ok to list and explain why you do or dont agree with anothers point of view. but if you start mocking someone on here, its VERY likely that youll be punished for it and even more likely that if it continues, respective action will be taken to insure you understand how inappropriate "ridiculing" in any sense of the word is on such a site like this where EVERYONES view point is accepted and acknowleged (but not always agreed upon)

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Its pretty obvious you fail to understand my point and are going off at tangents.
I'll leave you to your beliefs and do what most others have done and leave this thread

Be Happy

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 03:01 PM
link   
i didnt go on any tangents and your just close minded and that wont change no matter what i say to you. you said that they could never (they being reptillians) be humanoid based on reptiles found here, how is that in any way related to reptillian aliens?? tangent? i think not. that is just you not understanding and i frankly dont know how you could be so one sided and claim logic. as i said your comments get you ignored. if you could be civil you wouldnt get people ignoring you but saying ill be ridiculed because i dont side with how you perceive things is just nonsense.

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 03:14 PM
link   
you have your opinion, but your side of the debate gets very tiring.

'without proof, it doesn't exist'

what a load.

so, giant squid didn't exist until they captured video of it recently. a decade ago they were fanatical tales by weary sailors ... now they are real because of a video.

I never saw a live dinosaur, so all those bones must be a conspiracy, it is propoganda by crazy theorists to have jobs digging in sand and teach us a bunch of fantasies in school.

I think it is fun to imagine the incredible that 'could' exist, so I don't limit myself like that.

it is quite silly to refute everything just because you haven't witnessed it with your own eyes, just as silly as it is to believe anything just because someone says it.

To have a truly open mind, means, you are able to see the possibility that something is true, even if it is something you may or may not believe to exist.

Reptiles can't get bigger than kimodo dragons or monitor lizards, huh? Tell that to the dinosaurs ... or alligators and crocadiles for that matter ... how about giant pythons, and boas ... and who knows what is in the depths of the lakes, rivers, seas, and oceans.

To refute the 'possibilities' of alien life, you must not think there is much else than the planet we live on ... life, is all but accepted to have existed and possibly still does exist on Mars. Life doesn't have to exist by the parameters required by earth life either ... that would be limiting yourself to a very simple train of thought.

I do not claim that the belief or disbelief in the video nor reptilians in general ... is it possible, definitely. 'greys' as well as an infinite amount of other possibilities exist ... I claim no direct knowledge of them ... even the ufos that I, my friends, and family ... I do not necessarily claim they are extra-terrestrial ... they could be, and a slim chance a black project as well.

To pre-judge something, with as little technical and scientific knowledge we have ... and to think we are as advanced as some believe is a fallacy ... you are making assumptions ... and no-one's assumptions and beliefs gives them the right to belittle another persons feelings on anything. Being free to express ourself should include respect for others, even in disagreement and debate.

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   
thankyou free thinker, thankyou for reaffirming what we would call civility.i at no time ever said i whole heartidly believed in it all, just that i wasnt going to rule out things i dont have the expertise to know about deffinitively.i appreciated your comments man,thanx again.

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 07:14 PM
link   
This video is pathetic, and like someone said before, a complete waste of time. This is not to say I dont believe/disbelieve in reptilians, even though I havent seen one, I am a fan of Icke, and you can get some spooky experiences via the following experiment(no idea where I learned of it):

-Get a prism (shaped piece of glass that splits light into primary colours).
-Get good quality photos of people you suspect are evil, or could be reptilians.
-Go outside on a sunny day, hold the prism over the photo so the split light falls on the face/skin of the "suspect". Move it around a bit, relax your eyes, open your mind.

I can tell you this, you get really weird results. Some of the faces "morph" into really weird/scary shapes when you direct the prism on them, others do absolutely nothing. For example, I never got anything on blair, but the bushes and some others change really fast.

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 08:05 PM
link   
if this reptilian chick can't even open a bag of chips (tortillas, whatever) by herself how will they ever take over the world?...oh yeah i can take her.

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Averysmallfoxx
and so we are clear, ridicule in any sense on any forum is a form of disrespect and should not be tolerated under any circumstances. its fine to have a view or opinion that does not follow with someone elses, its ok to express that even, and ofcourse its ok to list and explain why you do or dont agree with anothers point of view. but if you start mocking someone on here, its VERY likely that youll be punished for it and even more likely that if it continues, respective action will be taken to insure you understand how inappropriate "ridiculing" in any sense of the word is on such a site like this where EVERYONES view point is accepted and acknowleged (but not always agreed upon)

God! Please just SHUT UP! Have you heard yourself??

Continue flapping on about this ugly woman who has been badly filmed on poo equipment, please. It's quite funny to read your posts (laughter is the only option apart from anger) but please drop this sanctimonious rubbish! You have only been here five minutes and you are already obnoxiously and smugly spouting off about how people should and should not behave and what will happen to them if they do anything that you consider to be wrong.

What's wrong with you?!

[edit on 29-7-2007 by triplesod]

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Averysmallfoxx
thankyou free thinker, thankyou for reaffirming what we would call civility.i at no time ever said i whole heartidly believed in it all, just that i wasnt going to rule out things i dont have the expertise to know about deffinitively.i appreciated your comments man,thanx again.

Why do you keep saying he was being uncivil with you? At no point was he rude or obnoxious which is not something I can say about you but that is another matter. The guy you are talking about (can't remember his name) was quite patient with you I think, much more patient than you actually deserved and I think you are taking the easy way out by accusing him of being uncivil. It seems you are using that as an easy get out realising your side of the argument is failing.

You also keep patronisingly suggesting why he gets ignored and instructing him in ways to avoid it. I don't see any evidence that he has been ignored, I only see you childishly claim to be ignoring him before answering his very next post!

P.s. CLOSED minded, CLOSED MINDED, not "close minded"!!!!

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 08:56 PM
link   
If you go to the YouTube page you can see that this whole "Reptile Woman" footage is a video response to this video:

In this context, I think it's quite obviously meant to be a joke/hoax.

BTW: This guy is absolutely hilarious!!!

[edit on 7/29/2007 by djohnsto77]

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 12:41 AM
link   
so because the guy in the vid is an idiot whomever this response came from must obviously be too?

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 12:48 AM
link   
how is it meant to imply a joke? the guys response vid to THIS response obviously was, a mocking of sorts for the footage. but no one implied it was a hoax by any deffinitive means. see this is why its still possible, because no one claimed responsibility for any hoaxing and because the evidence for is only buffered by a inability to clearly distinguish details to a deffinitive degree. so it must be just bad coloring and lighting. so i again ask then what happened that made her chest flip magically open and yet only for a frame with not even so much as a bare nipp to show for it? the different levels of light in the two moments you see the cat eye effect lend some finality to the idea that its the overexposure of light to the eye,in that it cannot be caused by overexposure to the light if it is also visible in the lower light when shes kneeling by the oven before she steps into the light (5:50 i think is when i remember seeing it).
just because the quality is bad doesnt mean its as bad as the garbage it was posted in responce to.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkheartrising
if this reptilian chick can't even open a bag of chips (tortillas, whatever) by herself how will they ever take over the world?...oh yeah i can take her.

alex collier says that if you can manage to stab the reptillian in both arm pits (as they have two hearts,one in each pit),you could kill it. otherwise its gonna need to be beheaded. crazy stuff he says. but the vid series was entertaining.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 01:34 AM
link   
send me your demons! lol

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Im sorry but that video was total BS, oh shes smiling , oh now shes not smiling .... shes a reptillian she has the ability to smile and then frown really quickly!

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77

That's hilarious! I bet it is some guy getting revenge on his ex!

Exactly what I saw. Talk about demonising someone! Ruthless!

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 02:11 AM
link   
ugh, so then if it is such bs please explain the cat eye effect in both low light and bright light parts of the clip. thats what ive been explaining was my primary point of interest for some time now and it is in now way out of the realm of possibility just because the guy this was in responce to was lame, and who said this was demons? the guy said that but he isnt responsible for the post and just because the evidence is somewhat choppy doesnt mean the change isnt there in pretty obvious terms. some of you are just missing the point that it has things that cant be disproven entirely and therefore deffinitively.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join