It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A David Icke Reptile caught on vid?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by fill0000
send me your demons! lol

I love how he integrates Emma Lazarus's The New Colossus into his speech.

Plus, his little side thought of losing weight through anorexic demon possession!

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I will explain the chest flipping open.

Watch very closely ... she is moving her arm ... that is her arm through that frame, but in a blurred sesne.

I don't understand that dark figure that is apparent for only one frame though. It is the thing that catches me more than all the other stuff. It also isn't the chip bag, I watched several times.

As much as I don't like to be a poor sport, my feeling is a lot of it is a combination of lighting and very poor pixel quality of the phone. The pixel quality may or may not explain the slit-eye. I cannot conclude that ... but I think most of what is shown as facial changes is ... 1) shadow and 2) her little twist of hair that hangs down and bounces (since her hair is so curly) ... combine that with awful pixelation ...

My personal main conclusion, a ex-bf demonized a really poor quality video of an ex-gf who dumped him ... scorn hearts do not always do the right thing.

Even with that conclusion of my own, I admit, some of it is questionable, some of it I cannot explain directly, and I just feel sorry for the person being talked about so harshly across the world over this video ... reptillian or not ... from that video, the girl seems like a kind person.

I will have to try that prism thing ... can crystal be used? I don't have any proper prisms, but I know there may be some cut crystal I can get ahold of that breaks up light.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77

That's hilarious! I bet it is some guy getting revenge on his ex!

That was my initial impression as well.

Nothing but revenge.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kilgour
I think everyones missing the 6 foot lizard thing at 08.42.

It quickly appears for a second over her right shoulder,just after the cameraman opens the crisps for her.
About a minute and a half into the footage something large looking appears then almost ducks out of view.
It looks some sort of human lizard,with maybe some sort of crown on?
But its very dark,check it out.Im not joking.

Maybe a bug on the lense? Creepy.

The whole face changing thing is just bad pixelation imo?
(edit- Ooops,just saw whole of video which covers the above!
)

[edit on 20-7-2007 by Kilgour]

[edit on 20-7-2007 by Kilgour]

We didnt miss it. It was explained in the video that it was the chip bag. Look at where it is. her right arm is behind the figure. If it was in front then one might argue that it's not the chip bag. And i will agree with most of the post here and say, it was the worst waist of time having to watch such a poor video. Oh, i just seen your edit. Why would you only watch part of the video and make a statement like that. And then go back and watch the rest. just asking.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 02:18 PM
link   
yeah lol its the chip bag while he jerks back frop pulling on that wrapper. and ok the shirt flipping open being the arm is a likely explanation.but i doubt the two times i see the cat eye effect happening its because of any lighting or quality issues, some of the face and body warping totally makes sense as bad quality still frames in motion.but i dont think its all completely dismissable,the cat eye effect happens in two different shades of light and for long enough to be more than just a small flicker in frames....

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 05:37 PM
link   
David Ike was a fine goalkeeper, his girlfriend Tina
was always close by, it became regular to see David
Ike and Tina turning the corner in our village.

Later, he moved on to being a sports presenter on TV
and it wasn't long before the 'revelation' or breakdown,
the choice is yours, happened.

When it comes to info about Reptides, he's simply the
best and I know, we don't need another hero spouting
about invasions and the such, but I believe he'd search
river deep and mountain high to aquire the truth.

But let's stay together on this.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I actually knew someone in school who has these weird shaped eyes, but I don't think he was a reptilian. I think it was some type of birth defect, I donno. His pupil was elongated vertically, which freaked people out. He was also a drug addict as well. This video just reminded me of him.

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freezer
I actually knew someone in school who has these weird shaped eyes, but I don't think he was a reptilian. I think it was some type of birth defect, I donno. His pupil was elongated vertically, which freaked people out. He was also a drug addict as well. This video just reminded me of him.

interesting, id like to point out though that if the vid has any merit with the eye thing it couldnt be likened to the guy you describe because it was like they were normal eyes, then they went to cat eyes, then back to normal.that is not like anything i know of as a birth defect or genetic mishaps...

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Ten minutes of rubbish, thanks so much. Whoever made that video should be banned for a couple years from uploading videos to any site. Just a ridiculous waste of peoples time when there are much more important issues out there.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 03:36 PM
link   
At one point for a frame or two that bag of chips appears to look like some strange ominous being standing over her right shoulder. Very eerier the first time, until you realize it's just a coincidence, and that it is indeed just the chip bag.

As far as the cat like pupils, I've seen these mentioned about Bush senior (I believe these are just lighting anomilies). Although i'm a huge fan of Icke, just not this clip or the Bush Sr. clip with Clinton (fire place in the back round.

Back to this video, again it's very poor wuality, and lighting and as far as spines and potrusions ect, I believe it's due to just poor camera work, and too much movieing around. Plus, the girl, no offense here is rather skinny and could stand to put on some pounds, makeing here rather boney appearance accentuate her already cat like features, causing a reptilian/cat type look.

That's my guess anyhow.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Thank you Crakeur for saving me some time on this.. Your right big waste of time. So to keep this from being just a one liner saying I dont buy it let me tell you why.

The video quality is so poor that anyone could see what ever they wanted to see. Much like clouds. And some people have way to much time on their hands. They take the whole reptile thing out of context. When its simply a metaphore to explain how people can be one thing, and turn into something else!! Metaphore!! NOT real reptiles, or demons.. Sigh..

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I'm sorry, but after a couple views I see nothing you could not explain by pixelization. I have been pushing pixels around since 1983 and used or observed algorithmic pixel distortions in video and graphics compression codecs and sizing, reduction of video. This is I believe an effect of such distortions, not dimensional leaks from an alien/dimensional beings illusury field of influence.

That, and the fact that anyone studying cognition-reality in phycology knows that our optical mind is optimized by pattern recognition. To prove this walk in a good rocky alluvial fan or rocky field and see how many faces and profiles of human faces you can see in rocks naturally occurring. I can see a saint or a demon in this quality of video. So, whats the point.

I appreciate the enthusiasm for David's work, I am a believer for his works, but people need to present this type of media for discussion BEFORE it is claimed to be a definitive representation of such a thing. It only damages the greater public opinion, which by the way is already brain-dead for anything beyond the scandals or love life of movie stars and voyeuristic disaster coverage.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Did anyone else get a really bad feeling in their gut when they watched this? I only watched a few seconds and I was really disturbed, movies like saw barely get a reaction from me, but this really bothered me for some reason.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by behindthescenes

This video has been posted a hundred times here. This is not an alien. There is no such thing as reptilian humaniods on earth. Please people stop posting these crappy videos here. Try using the ATS search bar before posting crapy pointless videos.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Very very very very, very very very very and very, bad quality video to show some "suspiciousness".

Anybody try making a video with a bad quality of somebody.....?

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Really crappy video - low quality! nothing there move on

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 02:02 PM
link   
How about this.....

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 02:22 PM
link   
This belongs to skunk works, help moderators!!!! Glitches, sorry, I mean reptilian videos are not allowed in this forum anymore...

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Sigh.

Having had my own encounter with inter-dimensional reptilians these videos annoy me to no end. They are beyond ridiculous and only serve to continually show me what little most know about these beings.

Let me tell you something about Reptilians and I'll just be as frank as I can with what I have come to know.

1. They don't shape-shift.

They don't turn into Hillary Clinton or Rudy Giuliani so you can't catch a slit pupil and think you got them. They are immense in stature and can't reduce their size at will and mimic the proportions of a middle-aged woman. They aren't chameleons in a classical sense. This simply does not happen.

2. They don't imitate a human form, they can possess it.

Those not in the third dimension can attach themselves to people but only in an astral sense like most other inter-dimensional beings. Thats pretty much it. They can guide, mold, and influence political leaders but they aren't the actual leader in disguise. Even if some of these leaders realize, communicate and allow this (and I believe some do) there is no shifting involved. George Bush is George Bush.

That is the only sort of "hiding" they do.

Spiritual possession is not the same as literal shape-shifting however the end results are similar. Someone is being manipulated by an outside force or helping to manipulate others via an outside force. It's nothing new and yes they are always in control.

3. They are more powerful than most realize.

They are intense. They are highly intelligent, despite looking quite brutish if they choose to, and they have clear agenda that involves us. They are technologically, and physically superior to us and they along with others steer our societies for their benefit.

One thing I do know for a fact is they would NOT waste time posing as an average female playing with a bag of potato chips with her boyfriend or whatever they were doing. They are serious and mean business. If you or anyone you know were in the presence of one of these beings YOU WOULD INDISPUTABLY KNOW IT. There would be no "what ifs" or slight pupil changes or whatever tale-tell signs most people think they are catching.

In short, you won't catch them with a crappy digital video.

Third dimensional existence is not the true existence of the universe, multidimensional existence is. This 3-D plane is set up so that we can't see or experience the actual reality. It also serves to help us be manipulated by beings invisible to our low frequency lives. Some feed off our energies, others try and guide us to positivity. Though Reptilians like most other beings can adjust their frequencies to match this one they don't have to. If they don't...you won't see them. They don't want you to.

I was once told by a non reptilian inter-dimensional being not all of them are "evil". It would be a mistake to assume this as there are quite a few that would be seen as positive allies. When we phase back into the true existence most of us will not be there because as always the societies of earth will be on the brink of destruction right before this happens. This I have come to believe is purposefully done. The civilization ends before the shift and anyone left will be destroyed. Later it is recycled once more.

Why?

Because most inter-dimensional beings that do the controlling don't want us to exist as they do. Immortally and unlimited by the constraints we have. Most even fear us to some extent. Our thought patterns, our unpredictably...emotional contamination. Even the ones that do help always keep us at a certain distance. The positive beings have to maintain themselves and energies and won't risk lowering them. This is why most souls are controlled and regulated by various groups. They aren't allowed to exist fully. The only way out of this is to not be a part of the world when the shift happens. This is done via an outside force. Like for example in most religions where it mentions this "disappearing" of certain people before the "end".

That is the key to breaking free of the invisible prison, and I don't mean through religious faith. It's a puzzle and you have to brave enough, and willing to figure it out and go through what comes with that. This is no simple task as the truth itself is very "unusual". I find it hard to come to terms with what little I do know at times but the process is a progressive one and time is running short.

I know most of you will find this to be unprovable, even absurd, and I respect that but I am hoping there is someone out there that has seen what I have, and knows that this is far from B.S. Believe what I say here may have some truth in it, or not. Your choice.

That's all I have to add about reptilians since I don't like speaking about them at all.
Keep the lizard videos coming...at least they are somewhat amusing.

- Lee

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
How do the reptilians reproduce and how do they go to the bathroom? Do they have sex organs?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join