It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien encounter?..Help me..

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 12:05 PM
link   
My Only alien experience as far as i can remember.. some will laugh , some will cry, i post this in
the hope that some Ats members maybe able to shed some light on what if anything this all means.

I am 11 years old and living in Grantham , England it is 1985 on october the 28th

I am lying in my bunk bed on the top bunk as underneath is a desk and storage, my parents have tucked me in for the night,
at some point in the night i notice a light brightly shining and enveloping my bedroom window ...
this is strange their is nothing but a resevior and fields behind our house a great view i might add.
the light dosn't last long and i am half asleep anyway and dismiss it and go back to sleep.

At some point in the night i have an ......it is difficult to catergorize.. an 'Experience'.. 'extremely vivid dream'..delusion..or real life event
to this day i cannot distinguish which it is .

A figure ( lets call him creature#1) is standing on our landing beckoning me out of bed it is tall, much taller than me but i am 11 right? it is beckoning with its arm for me to follow and it turns and walks downstairs
it is all white/grey very slighlty luminescent, a large cranium and only has two fingers both quite wide and stocky.

so i follow this creature downstairs into our familys ' Lounge .. ''Living room' ( main room where the family watches T.V)

i walk into the room and there are 2 more creatures standing together ....they look the same as the first..
also in the room is every bit of furniture in the house all crammed into one room stacked on top of each other...sitting on top of items in the room are all my freinds
all my family, infact everyone i have ever known all sitting on a household item all crammed into this room ..

everyones face is blank ..emotionless.. infact i would say they were all asleep if their eyes wern't all open.

then one of the creatures ( creature#1) turns and smiles at me .. it then looks at his two friends and they all seem to start pulsating and growing brighter and brighter..
creature#1 then turns sharply and points at one of the people i know in the room...

the item that this person is sitting on suddenly rises and flies out the room with the person still sitting on it .. the room go's blindingly bright and i black out ..
then i have a feeling of being gently lowered back into bed..( i can ascribe this to the feeling of falling in a dream.. u know just when u hit the bottom u seem to float like a feather and gently come to rest ) i am sorry if this is making no sense i am trying to relay the actual feelings at the time.

another bright flash and then .................

i wake up with a start ..shoot bolt upright in bed , i glance over to the digital clock the time is 02:58am in big cumbersome red numbers. i go back to sleep.

the next day i awake my normal self and bound downstairs.. .. morning mum .. hey mom where has the sofa stool gone? in the living room ....

I threw it out last night its old......

1st weirdness.... this is the item the creature pointed to.
2nd weirdness.... the person sitting on the item has befelled a terrible accident and is not .. in school the next day or untill he/she is better.

i dont say anything about my experience i can hardly remeber it .but finally here is the kicker.....

3rd weirdness .i have this same experience for another 2 years running .......... events happen on the same date 28th Oct every year .. and when i awake it is EXACTLY the same time on the clock on all 3 occassions this occurs... only once a year but on same day and time?

the only thing to change is that different items and people are pointed at .. and viola the next day the item is gone and the person has hurt themsleves..
after the third year of having this experience i told my mother ....after that i never EVER had another one ..

i also have had the feeling all my life that i am 'from somewhere else'.. but we all feel like that right?

some may laugh i have never told this story to Anyone Ever before (exccept my mother).. i dont even think i have told my wife..

i am hoping the open minded ATS crowd may throw some light on the situation .. even if indirectly ..

ty all for your time and patience

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I think it's interesting. The best I can say is time. It takes time and the answer will come to you.

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 12:56 PM
link   
ty for your reply i have also read your threads recently your story is also intresting ....

i post this here not for any validation .. maybe it was all a weird dream?.?

but the account above is a Close as i remember it and its bugged me my whole life (am 33 now) .. its still gnaws away at me when i think about it.

i am the type of person who believes in explanations (no matter how wild and fancifull).. but i still havnt been able to come up with one for this.

i mean what significance has furniture?.. i'm still stumped

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 01:49 PM
link   
dunno if this is a coincidence but my friend was telling me today that he had a dream last night about his ex-girlfriend, then he got woken up from a text message on his mobile phone..... the message was from his ex-girlfriend and had a question mark as the message!

I think when we dream our brains are in such a sense of hightened awareness we can predict whats going to happen, especially more so to people we are close to like a type of warning system.

well thats my thoughts hehehe

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I read your post and it seems cool, yet weird. I wish I could give you some answers to this, but sadly I never in my life have an an experence like that. In some ways I wish I did, for the mear fact that I want to experence something like that. Best of luck on finding the truth!

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 02:23 PM
link   
as for this happening on the same day every year... i have nothing. my best guess is that it's either some kind of precognition or "someone" sending you a message. i can't help but wonder if it's in the same vein as a hostage situation. sort of an "i'll kill one person every year until i get the money/information/whatever". the fact that it stopped when you told your mom about it kind of throws that out. i heard a story about my dad seeing someone that he didn't know in his house. he saw this person a few times and the person said that if he ever told anyone about her that she wouldn't come back. he did and she didn't.

none of that is collectively an explanation for your experience but maybe each piece will get some thoughts flowing. in gerneral i would definitely try to abstract everything about the dream. even though there seems to be a direct correlation of certain aspects, maybe there are pieces of it that are more symbolic. looking at them in a different context may help you figure some things out.

i think of these types of experiences as being like a game of sudoku. it's tricky to start figuring things out in the beginning, but it gets exponentially easier as you start getting some of the essential building blocks in place. i'll keep an eye on this thread to see if anything sparks any more ideas. hope this was helpful in some miniscule way.

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   
ty all so far given me lots to think about so far .. keep it comming..

the hostage situation is intresting idea .. however i cant remeber them ever asking me to do anything except the beckoning down the stairs..

in fact the creatures never spoke once verbally .. or the favored communication(heh) of aliens telepathically.

the smile before the pointing tho .. haunts me a lil still .. it was the kinda smile a vet gives the dog just before he puts it to sleep .. sorta .. pity but care at the same time ..

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Your experience is probly real... They can alter your reality anyway they want to...
Remember that many of them love you and watch out for you.
They are the Angels from the bible... You may want to look into the "alien interview" on youtube for guidance and preperation... Also the books by Whitley Streiber on the subject is a start... Hang in there... Joe

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bocephus
You may want to look into the "alien interview" on youtube for guidance and preperation... Also the books by Whitley Streiber on the subject is a start... Hang in there... Joe

I have seen that interview first one very convincing (Victors).. second one guy holding a frog ..

ty for the author advice i will look it up

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 06:36 PM
link   
If it is something, then things will start coming to you and you just have to be ready to try and put it together.

Even with you being 33 that is still young. Keep a journel and be aware sometimes you may only get flashes of something, write it down.

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 08:00 PM
link   
All i can say is maybe if it happens to you again on that same date set up a video camera or something in your room to see if its not just in your head. Im not saying its a dream but aliens have been known you enter the dreamscape and work from there because its ezier. If you do meet these guys again try and get some answers out of them anyway possible id say because even if they resist dont give up.

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 08:33 PM
link   
this hasnt happened for 22 years now .. or if it has i have no recollection whatsoever.

i could set up a camera on Oct 28th this year but i fear many hours fo snoring footage are ahead

wanna here something really weird ... 2 hours after i post this thread, two guys knock on my door.. pull up in a plain white van , they ask for me by name and say they have come to change my gas meter.

i refused (i know nothing about this) they said ' well its your choice its your meter' and walk off get in the van and drive away.

whats is weird is 1 . i dont have gas at my house the pipe was cut and blocked at least 10 years ago....and all the utilities are in the wifes name ..nothing in this house is in my name whatsoever.

Now maybe i am over paranoid after being slighlty fragile after accounting this experience.. it has effected me more deeply than i realised after posting .. tbh i had mostly pushed it to the back of my mind until i started reading ATS a while back.

But at the moment i am alone in the house ( wife and kids are visiting relatives) and i am feeling ..for want of a better word scared.

scared of the truth or scared of the men at the door hell i dont know ...

darn this better had of been a dream coz the alternative is to scary to think about even tho i am an avid believer of life elsewhere

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quantum_Squirrel
wanna here something really weird ... 2 hours after i post this thread, two guys knock on my door.. pull up in a plain white van , they ask for me by name and say they have come to change my gas meter.

i refused (i know nothing about this) they said ' well its your choice its your meter' and walk off get in the van and drive away.

How exceedingly bizarre. Give us a description of the "gas men", what were they wearing and of what race were they? How was their demeanor? did they have British accents? Did they seem mechanical and weird or just a couple of normal blokes?

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Well i have no doubt in my mind that ats is being monitered by the government/men in black or w/e you wanna call them. I mean this is a huge resource for people that have had alien experiences and such.Id say watch your back and lock your doors tho lol.

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 09:09 PM
link   

How exceedingly bizarre. Give us a description of the "gas men", what were they wearing and of what race were they? How was their demeanor? did they have British accents? Did they seem mechanical and weird or just a couple of normal blokes?

err. sry didnt mean to imply these men were of ET origin ..

they wore trousers (pants) and shirts no tie.. no visible badges.. definately human .. both had big moustaches. only one spoke he had a british accent..(seemed quite poshed was like a 1960 british T.V accent) and as far as the brief conversation allowed yes they acted like normal blokes.

like i said what i found strange was..A) i dont have Gas .. and B) my name has never been on ANYTHING ever in my house .. how did they know it?..

probably nothing?

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ParanoidKid
Well i have no doubt in my mind that ats is being monitered by the government/men in black or w/e you wanna call them. I mean this is a huge resource for people that have had alien experiences and such.Id say watch your back and lock your doors tho lol.

Its odd that they just left though, you'd think if they had some weird alternate agenda, they would have implemented it. Maybe they thought it was too risky to do a forced frontal entry. Do you live in a busy neighborhood squirrel? Lots of traffic by your front door? People who would notice if they forced their way in?

Or maybe they did accomplish what they came to do and you just didn't notice it?

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 09:40 PM
link   
i live on a quiet horseshoe road with not much traffic however all the neighbours know each other well.

there all familys with kids and i know at least 4 of the neighbours either side of me and opposite me were definatly in and woulda heard something .. we even leave sets of keys with each other when holidaying etc.

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quantum_Squirrel
like i said what i found strange was..A) i dont have Gas .. and B) my name has never been on ANYTHING ever in my house .. how did they know it?..

Precisely. There's no reason for these guys to be at your house. Wouldn't the van be marked with the gas company logo? Perhaps they figure most everyone has gas and so thats the pretense they usually use. What about their age and race's? White guys? Armenians? Russian? Asian? That's rather amusing, now I am imagining an Asian with a mustache, I don't think I've seen to many of them.

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 09:52 PM
link   
The van had no logo as far as i could see (one of the first things i noticed) unless it was exclusivley on one side of the van (the side facing away from me)

they were both white ..one had an english accent the other didnt speak so he coulda been white anything. i'd say both were middle age 40 -50.

oh guy with moustache was ginger hair in colour .. other guy had shaved head but moustache.

i'm gonna ring the gas company tommorrow to verify if they sent engineers.

That should put an end to my paranoia here and allow me to focus on the original topic. .. i mean 2 hrs after posting something like this for the first time ever? .. ok i been reading ATS for 4 months .. and if u saw my search history .. ufos, and conspiracy therioes abound etc etc .. but a visit from someone connected with the post .. i doubt it . like i said its probably more my fragile state after realising what i have openly published here will leave me open to ridicule.

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I would suggest if you don't have a ditigal camera to go get one.

I would keep a check of vehicles in your neighborhood and if any look unusual use the zoom and get the license plate number and a picture of the vehicle.

Take pictures of anything you feel uncomfortable with.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join