It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien encounter?..Help me..

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quantum_Squirrel
like i said its probably more my fragile state after realising what i have openly published here will leave me open to ridicule.

Just to help ease your mind, Ive had someone come to my place before to check the meter, he also had a white fan with no logos or markings. Interesting story anyway. Thanks for telling us. Keep posting.

By the way do you live in the UK?

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 06:25 AM
link   
yes i do live in the UK ..

the company that supplys my Electric ( the UK is complicated many suppliers etc etc). The big one British Gas.(my elec supplier wierd huh lol) have no record of anything scheduled to be carried out.

i dont know who else to ring as i said the pipe is cut and blocked.. so no gas at all, hence no supplier in the last 10 years very strange.

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 09:42 PM
link   
if you ever need a test subject i am always down. i am bored with my life and figure if i cant get what i want then i will donate my life to science.

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by DominionOfGozer
if you ever need a test subject i am always down. i am bored with my life and figure if i cant get what i want then i will donate my life to science.

Test subject for what? lol Im confused.

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by DominionOfGozer

lol i would also like to know what u think you are volunteering for? and if any what type of experiment do u think i am possibly running..

this thread is me accounting a real life event that may have just been a dream for all i know.. in the hope that the ATS crowd may have some informed opinions and that they may help me make sense of this issue..even if in some tiny way..

[edit on 19-7-2007 by Quantum_Squirrel]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join