It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could 2012 be the Year Aliens start War with Earth ???

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler
Now we have an old failed civilization that produced some pretty good astronomy who made up a calendar which has a cycle ending in 2012. Since they already are in the dustbin of history they won’t be around to see it.

Now I’m going to prove my powers of prophecy by predicting that in January, 2013, most of us will still be paying the mortgage, contributing to a 401K (or your equivalent) and still predicting the end of the earth as we know it.
Thanks for your take on it sith prophet schuyler, I've been thinkin' that nothing might occur as well but I'm still wonderin' why people were thinkin' the world was gonna end in the year 2000. If we get to see 2013 I'll probably still be workin' and payin' for my habbits, who knows we might even have a get together with all the members who posted on this thread talkin' about the next event that might happen (God knows what else is in store for us), thanks sith lord schulyer and hope ya have a great day. (don't take those sith remarks I made personal, it was all for fun
)

[edit on 2-8-2007 by steve-o]

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Hows everyone doin' today
, as I was snoopin' around youtube I've found a vid showin' some supposed alien pics that are said to be genuine.To me most of them look like dummies and some prop stuff from the sci-fi channel.Hope I get some responses from this vid 'cause I really think all of it is bs, thanks for everybody who has responded so far, see ya guys later and hope ya have a good day.

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 02:59 AM
link   
sorry , I was repeating myself

deleted

[edit on 5-8-2007 by toasted]

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 03:55 AM
link   
My thoughts are that on the year 2012 somthing will happen that will change peoples thoughts on things, wether the government come clean about aliens, aliens visit (good aliens) or there will be an invasion of the reptilians..

Its time for the secrecy to stop and to let the world know whats going on, the show stargate I think is preparing us for somthing like that to happen..

I have heared that the reptilians are far from nice.

And I have also heared that the short 4 foot greys are very demanding as well as some good and some bad.

There are a tall race of greys (7 foot tall) which I have heared nothing but good about.

There are a race that are on our side at the moment who have heads shaped like a hatchet.

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 04:00 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Hi all,

Ok, lets for a moment say and with complete speculation aside that Aliens and UFOs do exist.

What good would wipeing out humanity provide them? If you have the ability to traverse the great distances of space, its clearly obvious that theres quite frankly billions of planets out there that don't contain intelligent life that they could use as a home or for resource.

Lets speculate further, human DNA....widely regarded as the hot topic for aliens visiting earth. It dosnt make any sense either....If you have the technology to recode DNA to produce your own off spring, you'd do it with any life form, be it bacteria to something the size of an elephant. Were talking changing the DNA sequence to produce something else. If your that advanced anything would do as a building block.
It would make more sense infact to engineer the EBEs own DNA removing impurities and creating a clone.

We see DNA break down in interbreeding as a massive problem for the human race, causing deformaties. Yet, were almost at that stage now where we can strip out the parts that cause these deformaties and custom create a baby. Surely if we are at that stage these so called advanced civilisations must have figured that out by now.

I'm not saying that abductions don't take place.....If you belive that, fair enough, Im not here to argue that point, but why bother with humans that could potentially at some point recognise the fact its happening and do something about it, when you could use a Monkey that shares 98% of the same DNA as people do with no fear of retaliation?

Lets look at it from another angle. If were out in the deep reaches of space and find a an alien civilisation living there, were not going to start an all out nuclear war just because we can. They are no threat, they are not doing anything, if anything at all, we would be fascinated by it all.

Thats what I believe. Again summising that Aliens do exist and are visiting planet earth, they don't have any intention of wipeing out all intelligent life. They are doing nothing more than we do with fish in a pond. Watch and learn. Were probably one of the greatest live TV shows in the galaxy.

Im not here to debunk UFOs or EBEs, I find it extremly fascinating. I've seen my own UFO, that quite frankly made me think were simply not alone at what the craft achieved. Nothing could fly silent at 500ft then produce a vertical lift off into outer space on a clear night sky. It was quite frankly something out of Star Trek the way that thing warped. From close up to a pin prick in deepspace to nothing in the blink of an eye.

I just don't get the whole were doomed and going to be wiped out. If a race for some pointless reason wanted to do it. It would of happend already. You could use the argument they havn't got here yet. But again, why the hell would you want to spend years flying across the universe simply to wipe out life on one planet before moving on to the next? Youd have to know there was life here for a start before you start your trek of universe anhillation.

If anything the human species are more likely to do that than any form of intelligent life. I think thats where it all stems from. What terror the human race is capable of with disregard to one another from race to race, country to country thats really the source of alien domination. Its our own fear, greed and hatred towards others that makes people assume that all life is the same and out to do things we fear most.

I'd happily hand over the worlds stock pile of nukes and take them from Bush, Putin etc etc and hand them to some alien species. I'd feel a damn sight safer with them in control than two countries that can't even agree on lifes little things let alone world conflicts.

Your own country is the threat, regardless of where your from, the language you speak to the colour of your own skin to the faith you belive in will be humanitys eventual downfall, not the EBE from across the sky.

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Spiderman,some cool photos in that youtube link

A fair few are props and one is a deformed baby,but the moore one and the Italian ones are ones that i have seen in Timmothy goods books(might have his book been alien basses,i used to be an avid collecter and reader when the job i had let me read a lot during the day!)

The moor one is very intersting as the chap who took that photo was later hypnotized and claims to have had stolen time that day!It is indeed a striking photo that gets you thinking as to what the hell it could be,it even seems to have that box thing on it that other aliens sighted are said to carry.

The Italian phots are very interesting,these again where 1st shown in one of goodes books many years back-at the time it was hot off the press and he stuck it in.There where sightings of unusual lights in the sky prior to this injured EBE being snapped and if i am right it kind of hopped away with its gigantic leg muscles proving usefull.These photos where also taken by a poloroid camera-good actualy went into it in great detail and there is a lot more to the sighting than i am describing but its been a long time ago and at my age when new info comes in old info goes out!

That Chile one is a new one,or if it isnt then i have forgotten.lol.but it does look rather good.

I have seen some pretty good vids of another EBE caught in mexico and taken to hospital by police!lol And the DR under oath says that he didnt know what to do,it was a alien(grey looking)who needed medical attention!

Anyway,not all those are real,but netherless it was good to see some old photos come up again

[edit on 5-8-2007 by noangels2006]

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Just one other thing, that kind of amazes me.

I often see comments on Grays, Reptilians, Nordics etc etc. Im not saying that these races don't exist, but has anyone actually genually got a photograph of one of these.

Has anyone actually stopped to think that again we base these aliens on mankinds own speculation?

If we went out into space and found a walking talking crocadile armed with a laser pistol and had serious "Beef" with anyone / anything, everyone would be saying, see I told you those reptilians existed.

Nordics? I mean, why not call them scandavians? Swedish Saviours or the Dutch Deliverers?

Nordics are often commented on as being the nice alien.....well again don't you think that stems from the fact that Nordic countries tend to stay out of world affairs?

As for the reptilians...well....sorry but I can't for the life of me think they are on the way on a ship disguised as an asteroid bent on world domination.

Again critisicm aside, as Im not here to do that, but if youve got a load of ugly looking green scaly skinned intelligent dinosaurs on there way here...why? Food? Don't you think they didnt think of farming on there own planet? Or creating meat grown in labs like were doing now? It be a damn sight lot less time consuming doing that then flying a few million light years in ships the size of a small country to beam people up and fly back with them.

None of it makes sense. Half the topics I see on here are from people whom have come to there own down right conclusive argument they are here and ready to kick ass.

I honestly believe peoples imaginations sometimes get a little carried away. Let us again speculate a little further and belive crocs with guns are flying here on a disguised asteroid......(discounting how damn ridiculous that sounds) you have to say to yourself......WHY?!?

What good would it do?

Slaves? They not invented robots? Computer technology to do the hard work for them?

What the hell is on earth thats so unique? Were not, at least not based on an intergalactic scale.

I understand where people come from in picking races as the good and bad with the neutral in between. But again they are only mans fears, which is clearly obvious from sterotyping these EBEs.

An alien that looks like a croc with a gun, might infact be the damned nicest chap you've ever met. Grays have always been classified as upto there own no good and personal agenders because they neither fit in the threating way due to there reported size, but are seen as intelligent due to the size of there craniums.

Nordics are nice....because they look like Swedes....?

Its almost as like watching 1950s B movies in here sometimes.....

I strongly believe were not alone, its impossible in any sense or form....but these alien classifications really make me wonder where these thoughts and ideas come from.
Theres a lot of mad people living on this rock, don't belive everything you hear. Keep an open mind but don't get sucked in to some peoples lunacy/beliefs and again fears.

Lifes to short as it is, without sweating over something that may well just turn out to be some persons unstable mind preaching rubbish.

Again I don't in any way mean to offend anyones beliefs, everyone has there own mind to make up. Above is nothing more than my own thoughts and mad ramblings. I just want to say not everything you hear is true.

Theres just too much crap that gets in the way of cold hard facts, often debunking the real into something that just sounds crazy.

Be it these people that make up such stories are paid by governments to do such, or score a handful of dollar from some TV company, or be it not quite on the same level as everyone else mentally....just dont take everyones ideals as gospal.

As they say, the tounge is greater than the sword.

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by noangels2006
Spiderman,some cool photos in that youtube link
I have seen some pretty good vids of another EBE caught in mexico and taken to hospital by police!lol And the DR under oath says that he didnt know what to do,it was a alien(grey looking)who needed medical attention!

Anyway,not all those are real,but netherless it was good to see some old photos come up again

Thanks for sayin' the pics were cool noangels2006, I like seein' some of the old pics as well since all the recent stuff has been more phony than the last.Hope ya have a great day and post some pics on some of the othere stuff ya talked about, see ya guys 'cause I've gotta web swing outta here

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by EuPHORiA
What the hell is on earth thats so unique? Were not, at least not based on an intergalactic scale.
Lifes to short as it is, without sweating over something that may well just turn out to be some persons unstable mind preaching rubbish.

Theres just too much crap that gets in the way of cold hard facts, often debunking the real into something that just sounds crazy.
I understand what ya tryin' to tell us EuPHORiA but we may never get the proof we want so occassionaly we'll get info from some nut or someone that is truthful , in our time period nobody could tell which is which 'cause we don't know these peoples' intentions when they give us this info on alien races and anything else relevent.In my mind I truely believe most of these freaky races exist and have been kept a secret by the government 'cause of peoples' beliefs.If the greys exist(which I believe in 100% ) anything is possible in terms of their appearance ,even if it all sounds like some 50's sci-fi flick, sooner or later everything known as science fiction will be science fact.( I would love to meet those nordic girls and teach 'um a thing or two
)

[edit on 5-8-2007 by steve-o]

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Since noangels2006 liked the pics I'm doin' another installment , which shhows some pics of the ufos that flew over the white house around the 1950's and some other stuff that I'll leave ya to be the judge on folks.Hope ya have a good day
(if anyone thinks this stuff is off topic it's not 'cause if we could prove "they" exist then this war could be possible)

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 04:06 PM
link   
with the official admiting that aliens exist,and the mass sightings everywhere these weeks....i really believe the war...or whatever will happen is going to happen REALLY soon not in 2012

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unisol
with the official admiting that aliens exist,and the mass sightings everywhere these weeks....i really believe the war...or whatever will happen is going to happen REALLY soon not in 2012
It could happen any moment as you've said in your post , there's always a 50% chance of anything occurin' unexpectedly.It could happen tommorow or after this election for all I know, thanks for your post Unisol.

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unisol

No one has admitted officially that ET's exist, i have seen you post this on more than one thread where did you hear this information?

And how did it manage to magically bypass all our acute senses here at ATS?

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 07:14 AM
link   
I dont really know when its going to happen...but i am pretty sure i will occur somewhere around 2010 or 2012! .......if we dont kill ourselves first......

If somebody comes we do not know whether they would be either friendly nor hostile..but we could start off by knowing the truth that our goverments cover up. Remember that many ancient civilizations like the Aztecs or the Maya´s had calendars that ended in december 2012....:S that is indeed really scary.

Another important fact is that in case these aliens were to be hostile they are not that a big threat on us because: first, we have an enormous atomic and nuclear power meaning that in the worst of the cases we will kill ourselves toegthewr with them (i am pretty sure they know about that already), second, the world´s population is of 6 billions and growing....you can try to conquer a planet with whatever technology you want, but with this kind of numbers you will always take a lot of time to do so... and third, we do indeed have the technology to harm them.....the only difference is that it is still under research and very, very secret.

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by desq2007
second, the world´s population is of 6 billions and growing....you can try to conquer a planet with whatever technology you want, but with this kind of numbers you will always take a lot of time to do so... and third, we do indeed have the technology to harm them.....the only difference is that it is still under research and very, very secret.
Your right about what you've stated desq2007 'cause we do have weapons that are under developement which were reverse-engineered usin' alien tech, even if the presence of aliens hasen't been admited by our government these beings do exist. There's been so many leaks (whether it's real or not) to prove they are real, it's just a matter of time before these beings come out from the dark and tell us which races are hostile or not. What if these hostile beings gave them a time frame to try to meet to their standards in some way before they officially confront us , which could explain all the secrecy 'cause people would panic if they were told they had a certain amount of years before their arrival which would bring forth the greatest war in the history of mankind !! (maybe I'm over doin' it folks, ' all of what I've said can't be proven so don't bash me for sayin' it)

[edit on 7-8-2007 by steve-o]

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by desq2007

Remember that many ancient civilizations like the Aztecs or the Maya´s had calendars that ended in december 2012....:S that is indeed really scary.

Only thing is it was 2012 in the Mayan calendar not our calendar, i'm sure someone posted that point in the thread already actually, but anyways there dates should have no bearing on our own.

Doesn't mean to say the world won't crumble on the year though, i guess we'll just have to wait an see it ain't so far off!

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Smugallo
Only thing is it was 2012 in the Mayan calendar not our calendar, i'm sure someone posted that point in the thread already actually, but anyways there dates should have no bearing on our own.

Doesn't mean to say the world won't crumble on the year though, i guess we'll just have to wait an see it ain't so far off!
Yeah I remember someone postin' about it bein' different ,maybe I'll check back to see who it was that talked about it. (cool avatar ya got Smugallo
)

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I know this is off topic but has anyone heard of Averysmallfox, he's been contributin' to this thread and all of a sudden he just stoped postin' for a while. So this thread won't be ignored I'll post up another vid from youtube to see how ya would react to it, see ya folks.

[edit on 8-8-2007 by steve-o]

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Thanks steve-o gotta love prime and his gang, i think it was me that posted about the mayan calendar before i read it off some website indiadaily.com, i would take everything from that ite with a huuuuuuuge bucket of salt though.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join