It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could 2012 be the Year Aliens start War with Earth ???

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rikhart
My point is just, since you said we did not think of aliens before going to space, that may not be right. Man has maybe always known aliens. Just calling them gods, divine beings, and many other names.
In my opinion aliens have been here for a long time as well , its that they were just called differently from eack time frame. Who knows if the cavemen had help at all or if they were looked at as animals. I had seen some pics on some web page that showed cave drawings that had animals and what appeared to look like ufos and the beings who flew them.(If somebody knows what I'm talkin' about and could find some images , it'll be great for this thread
) And I almost forgot about sayin' goodnight to all you posters out there and see ya tommorow.

[edit on 31-7-2007 by steve-o]

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 11:21 PM
link   
2012 has long been speculated as the "true" end of the world because prophets from more than 1000 years have been predicting that our generation will destroy us all for several reasons

1. Nuclear Weapons, there are literally more then enough to blow up the world, why not blow up venus too?

2. biblical foretellings have said that the antichrist will come and unite the world from chaos and be popular worldwide
he will make people have his mark or else they cant buy or sell either on the right hand or forehead. This could even be an implanted barcode, such as an attached credit card so to speak

also anyone else notice that 2012 we will have the presidential election?
new president more technology and right now we are 11 minutes to midnight, if you are familiar with what i am talking about which is the collection of current conditions and affairs of the world and interpreting them into the current time if things keep going that way, how long until everything goes haywire

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 11:26 PM
link   
about the aliens, its incredibly possible!

we cant find any non gas giants or stars because they stars show up as little dots on the screen and something the size of the earth wouldnt even take up one tenth of a pixel on ur screen and if we did see one, we have no means of visiting it not taking it into account of the natives and oxygen there

if we are indeed the only beings in the universe, god gave us a lot to look at

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by inquisitiveyoungster
2012 has long been speculated as the "true" end of the world because prophets from more than 1000 years have been predicting that our generation will destroy us all for several reasons

1. Nuclear Weapons, there are literally more then enough to blow up the world, why not blow up venus too?

2. biblical foretellings have said that the antichrist will come and unite the world from chaos and be popular worldwide
he will make people have his mark or else they cant buy or sell either on the right hand or forehead. This could even be an implanted barcode, such as an attached credit card so to speak

also anyone else notice that 2012 we will have the presidential election?
new president more technology and right now we are 11 minutes to midnight, if you are familiar with what i am talking about which is the collection of current conditions and affairs of the world and interpreting them into the current time if things keep going that way, how long until everything goes haywire

yeah but dont get to ahead of yourself because people said thee same things about the Y2K thing and that ended up being nonsense.

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by redled

Originally posted by Rikhart

We have not thought about Aliens before we thought we could get in space. That gives us sixty years of worrying about it.

Yeah, we used to call them gods before. Aliens is really a new word.

OK, so the Gods looked like humans and aliens (EDIT: as perceived through media) don't. Where's the catch?

[edit on 31-7-2007 by redled]

i believe that there is a good chance more than one race has been here of aliens in our ancient history and im sure that its more likely than not that if there were aliens here that looked like us, which i can say i bet is at the least not something we can rule out altogether by any means,we could be descendants in some form of them and if they didnt look like us or another race was here and influencing us that didnt look like us it would maybe contribute further the distancing of them by reafirming the belief of the masses in their superiority, not just in their technology but in the way they developed as well.
so technically its really an either way situation.if "god" as we know it didnt look like us and was infact a superior type of being we can roughly call an alien, it would make sense that the primitives or even the societies of humans felt reafirmed in their "godliness" because they were so powerful with there technology and vastly different physically. If god as we know it was an alien and did look like us, we could take much of the bible as a rough interpretation of exactly the mythos that race whom seeded it intended to create in our evolving cultures...

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Averysmallfoxx
yeah but dont get to ahead of yourself because people said thee same things about the Y2K thing and that ended up being nonsense.
Your right about the Y2K scare (whoever was thinkin' of the world endin' at that time must have been on some good stuff
), but there's the what if factor that runs through most of our conspiracy driven minds of this event actually happenin'. If someone had a time machine in hand and showed us the future then we'll know the truth about everything we've ever talked about on this forum, heck I could even get rich off of this by placing bets on sports games(hope I don't end up like the NBA ref
). Thanks for the posts guys and hope we could still communicate with each other after 12/21/12. Hopefully I'll be able to party on my birthday that year on the 30th

[edit on 1-8-2007 by steve-o]

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 09:33 PM
link   
yeah, well if i had a time machine, id be making serious money on the stock exchange,horsey races,and the lotto....word.

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Averysmallfoxx
yeah, well if i had a time machine, id be making serious money on the stock exchange,horsey races,and the lotto....word.
You got that right Averysmallfoxx, (forgot to mention all the other stuff I'd bet on) I would of made Bill Gates cry and go down on his knees
, just kiddin' folks.As to the subject of alien life and future events this time machine ala stargate could help us solve the unanswered question of who really created man/woman.

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 09:54 PM
link   
i think it would be very interesting, we could check facts on pretty much anything that historians ever claimed as fact. imagine how the government would roll over in its grave when it couldnt control the flow of REAL info anymore...lol who built the pyramids,who influenced the maya (quetz), how the inspiration for the mayan calendar came about...need i say more??

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Nah, that its the year the meteor will strike, between the Black and Caspian seas, and open up the earth. Billions will die, of sugffocation. See Future Dreams by Snow, where he progressed 10,000 thru hypnosis, and found 90% could not reincarnate due to no more containers.. This Niibiru planet collision, or near miss, and alien stuff is disinformation. The planet is already run by reptilian shape shifters..ie the Illuminati.

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 09:22 AM
link   
in 2012 there isnt supposed be an alien attack
we r supposed to enter the 5th demension and if u dont except tht when it comes u will die

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 09:34 AM
link   
We always have wars.

Just as long as we don't have another Hitler giving orders for another
20 years after he is declared dead by the winners.

Are there Aliens in the pentagon, thats the only book that seems to think so.

So we are at war with the pentagon, but the pentagon is on our side, right?

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by assassin39
in 2012 there isnt supposed be an alien attack
we r supposed to enter the 5th demension and if u dont except tht when it comes u will die
Could you go more in depth into what you claim is gonna happen around that time, I don't know much about the 5th demension stuff so if you could give me more info it would be great.

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
We always have wars.
Just as long as we don't have another Hitler giving orders for another
20 years after he is declared dead by the winners.
Are there Aliens in the pentagon, thats the only book that seems to think so.
So we are at war with the pentagon, but the pentagon is on our side, right?
You got that right but I still think there will be another Hitler- like dictator who will cause chaos and start WW3.Who knows if the government is really on our side or even has the best interests for us, if they've kept the presence of aliens from us for so long I think this government's not for the people but for themselves(by that I mean the elite and people with high ranking positions in all these 3 digit agencies), and about the alien in pentagon I think there was someone who talked about a J-Rod bein' there since the 1950s(I think it was Phil Schnieder), thanks for the post

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThomasT
. See Future Dreams by Snow, where he progressed 10,000 thru hypnosis, and found 90% could not reincarnate due to no more containers.. This Niibiru planet collision, or near miss, and alien stuff is disinformation. The planet is already run by reptilian shape shifters..ie the Illuminati.
I believe in this Niburu planet thing about 40% 'cause all these other end of the world predictions have came out to be false.Nobody truely knows of what's gonna occur cause we haven't seen what the future will be like, that's why conspiracy driven people such as our fellow ATSers have been speculatin' what might occur and if the government knew about it before hand which could explain the base on the moon/mars and deep underground facilities. If this world is truely runned by reptilians and the government knows that they've been over powered this just lends to the point of what many people think of our government as bein' traitors and not givin' a damn about it's own people.(sorry if I went all crazy folks but I just wanted to express how I felt, thanks for the post.)

[edit on 2-8-2007 by steve-o]

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 12:29 PM
link   
if you ask me, the world has gotten to connected to allow another hitler type to take the public stage, if there WAS a hitler type ascending to power, he/she would not declare it openly, modesty and humbleness would be cornerstones of the endeavour,lest his political campaign be littered with protestors flocking to every speech made with signs like," NOT ANOTHER HITLER!!" lol atleast, if they took the same steps roughly to get to power, this dictator would be called on it by people paranoid of such a method, nah, if a hitler type was going to take power, you would never know it, until its too late that is...

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Remember Live everyday as if its your last, because someday you will be right. If they come here to battle me and Mr. Ruger will just have to have a discussion about their intent. Have a great day!

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Why do you people think 2012 is going to be the literal end of the world? Cant you people read between the lines? You think "end of the world" is bad. What if it meant the end of the world AS WE KNOW IT? It's like the number 9 in numerology. it means the death of something. It doesn't mean the death of a person. It could mean the death of a habit, like smoking.

Back on subject, the prophesies say the end of the world. But they dont say how it ends. It could mean aliens come. it could mean the U.S. falls.

Don't narrow your mind on the literal meaning. Thats what causes pandemonium.

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by shiman
Back on subject, the prophesies say the end of the world. But they dont say how it ends. It could mean aliens come. it could mean the U.S. falls.

Don't narrow your mind on the literal meaning. Thats what causes pandemonium.
As you've stated it could mean the death of something whether it's our corrupt government or a disclosure of some sort that will be seen in a massive scale. It could be the beginning of an expansion to some other planet that can maintain life for us to start a new era, nobody really knows which makes people look for something that's out of the norm as a theory to this event calculated by the Mayans. Whatever happens whether it's good or bad I'll see you folks on the otherside, if everything doesn't go as planned we'll have some big meet and party
, thanks for your thoughts on the subject and may you all have a good day

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 06:31 PM
link   
A few years after the death of Jesus, St. Paul prophesied that Jesus would return "within their lifetimes" in a Second Coming. Sinners would be punished and it would be the end of the sinful secular world as we know it.

A guy named Donatus, in the 4th century, predicted only 144,000 people would be saved by God; the rest would perish, much as the Jehovah’s Witnesses predict the same thing today (without a date)

As Christianity approached the year 1000 AD there was a millennial fervor that swept the western world, which was to end 1000 years after the birth of Jesus.

The Dutch Anabaptists believed the world would end in 1533.

The Millerites believed the world would end in 1843. When that didn’t happen, they changed the date to October 22, 1844. They were disappointed.

February 5, 1962 was the end of the world according to Indian astrologers that caused panic not only in India, but the entire region.

The True Light Church believed the end of the world would be in 1970. On New years Day, 1971, Flake Braswell, and elder of the sect, said, “I can’t give you no satisfactory explanation.”

John Nash an Australian house painter, predicted the world would end in a tidal wave on January 19, 1976. The Prime Minster chose that date to visit the beach. Bikini clad girls strode up and down the beach with signs that said, "Sin now. Tomorrow will be too late."

Not to be outdone, Winnifred Barton, a Canadian psychic, predicted the end of the world on June 13, 1976, at 9:00 pm. The cops told him to call back at 9:05.

Elizabeth Clare Prophet predicted the end of the world in March and April of 1990, when the world would be engulfed in a nuclear holocaust. She moved her group to Montana, stored up a bunch of bullets and tanks of gasoline, which leaked.

The year 2000 was to bring the end of the world, especially with the Y2K issue that was going to shut down the monetary system of the entire world. 2000 came and went. Y2K, widely proclaimed as a technological evil, sputtered into history as a non-event.

5/5/2000 was supposed to be the end of the world in a storm of ICE that was to destroy the world.

2001 was supposed to end the world because, after all, some people couldn't count and didn't realize 2001 began the 21st century, not 2000.

Now we have an old failed civilization that produced some pretty good astronomy who made up a calendar which has a cycle ending in 2012. Since they already are in the dustbin of history they won’t be around to see it.

Now I’m going to prove my powers of prophecy by predicting that in January, 2013, most of us will still be paying the mortgage, contributing to a 401K (or your equivalent) and still predicting the end of the earth as we know it.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join