It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions And Answers From A Ghost Expert

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 04:17 AM
link   
I came across this question and answer article while surfing for news. It will probably be nothing new if you are a ghost expert, but might answer some questions if you have any. Will need to visit the link for the complete article.

Pravda.ru: How should we behave if we see a ghost?

Leslie Rule: A ghost is simply a person or animal who no longer has a body. If you see a ghost, you can ask them what they want. Be aware that they may not realize that they are dead. Gently explain that they are no longer alive and urge them to look for the light. Tell them to move toward the light so they can be reunited with other loved ones who have passed on.

Pravda.ru: Are there ways to get rid of a ghost in your home?

Leslie Rule: To get rid of a ghost, sometimes all you have to do is ask them to leave. Do NOT hold seances or play with Ouija boards, as many psychics warn that this may open a door for undesirable spirits into your realm. If people are uncomfortable with the spirits sharing their homes, I advise them to pray for relief.

sorce

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Well as there is Zero scientific proof of there being such things as ghosts to begin with, what constitutes an expert on them? Pravda is hardly a source I would be using to research anything.

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Zero scientific proof yes, but there are many cases of people coming into contact with things they can not explain that one might call a ghost. I am not trying to advocate ghosts. Just saying there are people here who do discuss the topic.

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 04:56 AM
link   
My point is what makes this persons opinion better then anyone else as its not really something which can be proven to be true. Its like me saying that I am the leading expert on flying pigs. Know what I mean?

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5
My point is what makes this persons opinion better then anyone else as its not really something which can be proven to be true. Its like me saying that I am the leading expert on flying pigs. Know what I mean?
Where can I find info. on these flying pigs you mention?

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Pravda may or may not be a reliable source - i don't know.

However the advice being given on this issue agrees completely with all the advice I have ever seen regarding ghosts, even most religions agree - do not mess with spirits.

All the 'ghostbusters' I have seen or read about advise the spirits to look for the light/go away/do you realise you are dead.

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by wigit
Where can I find info. on these flying pigs you mention?

Try Flyingpigs.com:

Flyingpigs

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5
Its like me saying that I am the leading expert on flying pigs.

Thanks for that link on the flying pigs. It was a good comeback to the question you were asked

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 10:56 AM
link   
All skeptics should watch Ghosthunters on SciFi, most skeptics I know have had at least an open mind afterwards. They are different than other shows for the simple fact that they try to DISPROVE rather than prove unexplained things such as possible hauntings and such. At the very least it is extremely educating on the paranormal.

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Jan,
I might have seen one or two of the episodes. I don't have the channel but sometimes I am with a group that does. If they are what I am thinking about yes it is a rather good program, and educational.
Thanks for posting.

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I don't care what the so-called "experts" say. I'm still using a OUIJA board (actually a real spirit board, and not the toy) to call up demons that will either eat the ghosts of chase them off somewhere else. Of course, the only real drawback to this is that then you're stuck with demons, which can be either a good thing or bad, depending on if they like you or not. Unfortunately, most demons don't like anybody. Fortunately, they're easily bored and tend not to want to hang around a boring house very long when they can fly off and do bigger mischief elsewhere. So problem solved.

top topics

join