It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al-Qaida back to pre 9/11 Strength in 2007

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 08:40 PM
link   
A Qaida 2.0

So how did this happen? This source suggests on the condition of anonymity that Al Qaida is strong again and it is mainly due to the fact that Pakistan and the US have dropped the ball.

Also, this is yet another masked warning about the times to come. What does all of this new intel mean? Has the administration grown a conscience?

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 09:02 PM
link   
See, the world is by far in more danger now than ever, thanks to the irrational moves of the United States Government- and specifically one George Bush and Dick Cheney.

After thousands of deaths, both of civilians and our troops, we ARE NO BETTER OFF. The world is no better off.

Bush's war was a caprichious attempt at establishing Democracy (:lol

to the Middle East and various other agendas.

Its nothing but a failure. Bush is a failure. And because the call is so great for impeachment now, they are crying wolf and having "gut" feelings of a terror attack.

Dont get me wrong, there will be an attack. They will be right. And we will be smart enough to know who attacked this time.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Well think about it, the world trade centers fell 6 years ago.
USA is bouncing back up from the tragedy. What makes
you think Al Qaeda will not? They have money, people and
arsenal weapons. How can they not?

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Hey,we opend this post at the same time,so i wanted to post this on yours incase mine gets closed..Pretty interesting thought you guys should read it.

something else i just though of is this artical says Pakistan signed a treaty with Al-Qeada and the Taleban saying they could open up bases in northern Pakistan along the border with Afganastan,and America nor Pakistani army has the right to engage them..

Well whatever happend to all the Bush speaches saying if you harbor terrorist you will be considered a terrorist and face the same consequences
as the terrorist..

I say we arent touching Pakistan because they can touch us back,they have a nuclear program and have had it for a while..

Not to mention A.Q Kahn one of their nuke experts that sold nuclear information to Iran and other places,who knows..

AQ.Khan is only on house arrest for his crimes..This is just such bs

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I suppose with so many people being killed in th Middle East through the 2 wars theres going to be a lot of people who are angry and want to defend their way of life or gain revenge for the killings of loved ones etc...so they join and help support these groups fighting the west. Also theres a lot of propaganda preached so its a magnet to the young adults.

Just look at the recent reports from the UK where Al Qeada cells and their supporters are said to be in every major city now. Lets hope these ones havent received to much in the way of terrorist training

[edit on 11-7-2007 by The_Coo]

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Yesterday, I picked up the link to The Ultimate Con on ATS and watched it. I have seen about 97% of all of it before. A lot of it was about the spread of fear. Keep it alive and on the headlines.

When I saw the headline about this on Drudge, my first thought was: "Here we go again. Spread more fear!"

Did anyone else feel that way? Wasn't this based on an anonnomous source?

I get the feeling many of us are just sitting here waiting for the next 911, and stories like these are designed to lead up to it. "See.... we've been telling you.... Now we have to take more action..." or "Look what those dirty SO$'s have done now!"

Probably just my Gut playing tricks on me.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 10:14 PM
link   

It means that all the spying, the searches of our homes and computers, the constant TV cameras, the fondling of our wives and daughters at the airports, the wiretaps, the reading of our emails, the torture ... HAVE ALL FAILED.

None of it works. All that time and money has been a total waste. For all the suffering and inconvenience inflicted on the American people, Homeland Security failed.

This will be all the more true if there is a new terror attack. It will mean that all those government officials who promised us safety if would but lay our entire lives bare before them lied to us. It will mean that there really isn't anything to be gained by going along with the repression any more, indeed to even listen to them will be totally pointless. It means that all the fondling of our wives and daughters at the airport was just that; a bunch of perverts waving a badge to get their jollies with their machines that look at you without your clothes on.

There is one and only one way to end terrorism, and that is to stop screwing around with other peoples' countries. When you stop screwing around with other peoples countries, the terrorists will go home. and when you start finding and hanging the spies for foreign government pretending to be terrorists to trick you into war on that foreign government's enemies, we will have peace and freedom.

SOURCE

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 10:37 PM
link   
If you see a big terror attack it means your country is going to
invade the next country.
What other way to invade Iran with most countries consent?
US gets bombed, Bush invades and stays in power longer.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I think the real issue is the fact that Pakistan has PROMISED the US that they have this region under control. And by region I am referring to the mountains on the border between Pakistan and Afghanistan. We have know from the beginning of the war on terror that this region was a hot spot of activity.

I remember a few months back Pakistan's president was in the US on a media blitz to assure the US that they were on it. HE WAS EVEN ON THE DAILY SHOW!!

I can't help but feel that this is more proof that the war on terror is nothing but a front to perpetrate the war over oil.

I appreciate the fact the this particular area is very rugged and difficult, but come on. If we can land a robot on Mars can't we figure out how to flush out this area?

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Occurs Al qaida is back again, it has never gone away, remember we can not let them die, they are needed for the next attack.

Who will be blamed for another terrorist attack if all Al-qaida is gone and done with.

That is why Bin-Laden was never found, his services will be in demand again.

[edit on 11-7-2007 by marg6043]

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 12:32 AM
link   
TruthWithin,

Ya man i know that,its pretty much what i said,except they litterally signed a treaty with terrorists..

So why won't we stand by our words and treat Pakistan like a terrorist like Bush said?

Pakistan hits back,and hard with nuclear weapons,on the other hand Iraq was a chump to take out,despite good air defense our stealths climb higher
than their radar..

Its annoying considering Usama bin laden is most likely hidden somewhere in this region .

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Iraq is not a failure. It's a failure for everyone but the globalists, Civil war, the instability, more war, more defense spending... The plan is going perfectly.

Next: Break Iraq in 3. Launch attack against Syria/Iran/whoever oppose the globalists.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Vitchilo,

Totally agree,for the everyday joe this war is lost(more so if your a soldier on your second or third extended tour!)but for the ones that make this war happen it's a great victory to establish a base and continue running through the middle east..

Hell why not have one huge Isreal?

God Bless

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Everyone And Anyone.....who activly opposes the WesternWorld is labled al Qaida.

for instance the medical people in Britain that plotted bombings,
are self-described Terrorists which media labels as Al-Qaida

about the only A-Q are a conbobulation of Jihadi militants & various zealot groups operating in Iraq...which some labled "al-Qaida in Iraq", headed by #2 Zawahiri.

I suspect the Mahdi army and the other clerics followers are what compose 90% of what Zawahiri & western media claim is a substantial
al-Qaida force....its smoke & mirrors.

sure the anti-american/anti-Iraqi fighters are real, but their not a reconstituted and viable army under one 'A-Q' banner as we're spoon fed.

The Indonesian or Maylasian Jihadi are not A-Q, which we are being spoon fed,
the African militants & revolutionaries are not A-Q, but i suspect that A-Q emmissaries are aiding, abeting, perhaps even helping supply or fund (if only with moral support) these forces throughout Asia, Africa, M.E.

A-Q has become the last centuries 'Communist under every bed" spectre

look beyond the hype, smoke & mirrors.
look towards the remote regions in Afghan or frontiers of Pakistan/India
one may root out several bands of dedicated zealots indentified as A-Q
& thats why they continue to exist, the west hasn't the time/energy/desire
to eradicate this band of die-hard zealots, who are painted as a colossal
& impregnable enemy force dedicated to reducing the western world to ashes

bah, hum bug

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 06:56 AM
link   
I would be surprised if Musharraf has signed a treaty with AQ considering his forces just stormed that Mosque.

uk.reuters.com...

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
Occurs Al qaida is back again, it has never gone away, remember we can not let them die, they are needed for the next attack.

Which brings to mind "Let sleeping dogs lie" because we have gone in and created a breeding ground for more little Al Qaedas- thanks to the good decisions of the "Decision Maker"

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthWithin
I think the real issue is the fact that Pakistan has PROMISED the US that they have this region under control. And by region I am referring to the mountains on the border between Pakistan and Afghanistan. We have know from the beginning of the war on terror that this region was a hot spot of activity.

I remember a few months back Pakistan's president was in the US on a media blitz to assure the US that they were on it. HE WAS EVEN ON THE DAILY SHOW!!

I can't help but feel that this is more proof that the war on terror is nothing but a front to perpetrate the war over oil.

I appreciate the fact the this particular area is very rugged and difficult, but come on. If we can land a robot on Mars can't we figure out how to flush out this area?

Yes but its close to impossible to control it, the British were never able to totally control it in the late 1800s and were sending expeditions into "the Northwest Frontier" until well into the 1930s to maintain control and keep the tribes in check ... and that was with the best army in the world at that time.

Unless we flood the area with a huge amount of troops we will not be able to control them. Airpower and a handful of special forces dudes are not enough to win this fight Mr Bush, I hope you one day realize that sometimes a few infantry divisions are necessary.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 07:18 AM
link   
johnb,

Here you are friend,www.crosswalk.com...
news.bbc.co.uk...

These explain it ok,a google search will fin amany more.

This should enrage you,we can go after saddam when they say he was connected to 911 then they say he was not..When i say they i mean from rummy to rice to bush..

We won't hit them because they hit back.Even though odds are the most wanted man in america UBL is most likely in this protected region..

Hrmm why are'nt the 911 attacks listed as one of UBL's crimes on the FBI most wanted list..Unless of course "other attacks" is what they classify 911 as www.fbi.gov...

I love this country but eff this goverment..

God Bless

[edit on 12-7-2007 by Project_Silo]

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Is anyone really surprised by this? The current administration is prosecuting two wars costing us $12B/mo and they are going nowhere but down. Why should the (alleged) War on Terror be any different? Think back to 2001 and 2002 when everyone was gung-ho and more than willing to give up all manner of personal liberties for 'security'. Thinking individuals knew it wouldn't work and said so at the time but were drowned out in the din. They screwed us people. They spent millions of our money to create the Department of Homeland Security. Our borders are a joke. 25% of the top jobs at DHS (the ones that aren't by political appointment) remain vacant. Wtf? They've all but trashed the economy, they've killed thousands upon thousands of people, they've usurped our liberties and for what? Nothing. Not a damned thing.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I agree St Udio, I can not agree more, but the reason everything is tagged related to terrorist and Al-qaida is because the way the ideology of War on Terror was designed to work.

When it was declared that our nation was fighting terror in the world it was to be able to tag anything or any nation of corporate interest none agreeable with the NWO breeders of terrorism.

How can a nation like ours be used by the profiteers of war to engage on all kind of agendas at a global level without the excuse of fighting terror and finding Al-qaida.

Remember the good old doctrine of You are we us or against us.

Sure countries have their own demons from within with their own domestic terror, but make it a Global threat and there is your excuse to be able to be involve all over the world.

[edit on 12-7-2007 by marg6043]

```````````````
fixed BB Code

[edit on 12/7/07 by masqua]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join