It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al-Qaida back to pre 9/11 Strength in 2007

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthWithin
A Qaida 2.0

So how did this happen? This source suggests on the condition of anonymity that Al Qaida is strong again and it is mainly due to the fact that Pakistan and the US have dropped the ball.

Also, this is yet another masked warning about the times to come. What does all of this new intel mean? Has the administration grown a conscience?

Al Qaida 2.0

That has to be the lamest thing ive ever heard ... O.K , Holograms is .
But it's a close second

Ram

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 07:50 PM
link   
This is not possible...

You all should know by now that we are in a state of insanity.

What the hell is 9/11?

What is 9/11?

What is 9/11?
-
You can't go on - feeding your minds with this...
Nobody can express the insanity this planet is fooling itself into.
The insanity of mankind.
Al-Qaida back to pre 9/11 Strength my ass

-
The freakin fact is that we cannot discuss this anymore... We are allready locked up - inside our heads - on each side of some line drawn in the sand.

Either it's Government inside jobs - or outside jobs.

No matter what side your on - no matter what side your families are on - You will have this breaking event that set aside our differences and connect us to a common cause...It must happend - because WE ARE BEING DIVIDED!! ffs..

In politics and sociology, divide and rule (also known as divide and conquer) is a combination political, military and economic strategy of gaining and maintaining power by breaking up larger concentrations of power into chunks that individually have less power than the one implementing the strategy.
In reality, it often refers to a strategy where small power groups are prevented from linking up and becoming more powerful, since it is difficult to break up existing power structures.

The problem is - who have to suffer for the indoctrination of the humanmind? Not those who get indoctrinated!!! Not in a lifetime..
indoctrination:
1. To instruct in a body of doctrine or principles.
2. To imbue with a partisan or ideological point of view: a generation of children who had been indoctrinated against the values of their parents.

Do you agree with the indoctrination your children gets - and how can you agree with the indoctrination you see as the truth about 9/11..?

What the hell is 9/11?
This is not possible...

One thing is sure - there should be an investigation what 9/11 is... Cause you don't know what 9/11 is...

How could you know what 9/11 is?

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Al Qaida 2.0

That has to be the lamest thing ive ever heard ... O.K , Holograms is .
But it's a close second

Anything constructive to add, or are you only capable of a nanny nanny boo boo?

It's good to know the Cheese Police is on patrol. Got any new leads on your poached screen name, Captain Whizbang?

Does that come with a badge, or do you only get a special hat?

Maybe you should spend more time thinking for yourself than running around forums criticizing others.

[edit on 12-7-2007 by TruthWithin]

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerekJR321
North Koreans aren't constantly blowing things up in South Korea. The soldiers stationed in South Korea aren't constantly having their tours extended, their leaves canceled and who knows what else.

Dude, of course "not now". You're comparing current events to past events. The Korean war was 50+ years ago. How long do you think it took to stabilize the region? How long do you think it took to get Korea into the state it's in now?

As for a presence, I'm talking about years down the road after everything has evolved. It just boggles my mind that people actually think war is a short lived proposition. Stabilization takes much longer than the actual war.

Americans just want everything to happen in the blink of an eye and if it doesn't then they go on the offensive. Imagine if Americans were unified and didn't disrupt our foreign actions on a constant basis. Why were WWI and WWII so successful? Because Americans were unified and recognized the threat to our nation. Makes me wonder if people just have too much mainlined to them these days and don't have to think. Opinion is no longer formed via patient investigation, it's the media telling us things and we just believe it. During WWII Americans were constantly getting real information from relatives living in Poland, France, England, etc... Now we're just force fed specially selected and biased media coverage.

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 02:43 PM
link   
What seems interesting is the way now Al-qaida is suppose to be back in their hiding grounds already, grounds that supposedly US bomb the heck out of it and search day and night.

But they are back and well.
So what our government has done for the last 5 years while fighting ttteeeerrrrorrrr in Afghanistan?

Helping Al-qaida move back to their old living quarters? with new furniture.
and better and improve new caves.

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ram
WE ARE BEING DIVIDED!!

You can say that again brother! That's just what they want too, they love that we squabble over here because the more we fight with each other the weaker we are as a nation.

Some don't care about that, they just care about sticking it to the other side.

The other side...ha, ha, that's funny, used to be the other side was a foreign enemy, now it's the guy in the next cubicle.

Someday, if Allah allows you will be able to read the rise and fall of the American Empire. Notice I said read as in book, because we will go back to the dark ages and have to read from books. Of course we'll most likely be too busy just trying to find food or keeping our slum in tact.

Just ask the Palestinians what a wonderful settlement they have with Hammas running the show there.

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 02:54 PM
link   
The fake/staged 9-11 event has made any terrorist related news loose all creditability.
This fake Al-Qauda soap opera is just what the government wants you to stay focused on as they stay focused on taking away more of your rights to develope their police state of controlled society.

Something to look forward to watching is George Noory from Coast to Coast AM on Larry King tonight at 9pm EST. Just my 2 cents.

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by realanswers
The fake/staged 9-11 event has made any terrorist related news loose all creditability.
This fake Al-Qauda soap opera is just what the government wants you to stay focused on as they stay focused on taking away more of your rights to develope their police state of controlled society.

Something to look forward to watching is George Noory from Coast to Coast AM on Larry King tonight at 9pm EST. Just my 2 cents.

You my friend are nu.....

Well, I'll just shut my mouth and move on.

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by jbondo

Someday, if Allah allows you will be able to read the rise and fall of the American Empire. Notice I said read as in book, because we will go back to the dark ages and have to read from books. Of course we'll most likely be too busy just trying to find food or keeping our slum in tact.

You know I read from books actually have read from books all my life and I don't think I live in the dark ages.

Do you care to explain.

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by jbondo
Well, I'll just shut my mouth and move on.

Good. And just so you know, I agree with realanswers 100%.
There's something so "not right" about the official story of 9/11 and the fact that we've been lied to so many times makes the government's credibility exactly zero.

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11Bravo

Apples are not oranges and the mighty USA is not the worlds police.

It may not be the world's police, but still the U.S. has to maintain the "peace."

Let me ask you this...what would you do against Al Qaeda? How do you defeat them? Do you just contain them? Or do you intend to wipe them out? How is that possible? Kill one terrorist, another pops up. Arrest one criminal, another pops up. Kennedy, Johnnson, and Nixon always had ambitions to eliminate poverty, it didn't come true. War on poverty as they call it. War on drugs as well. In the past, what has other countries do with terrorist groups that have existed for decades?

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy

It may not be the world's police, but still the U.S. has to maintain the "peace."

Peace, that has become a very liberal word when it comes to the present government we have. . .

Invasion for peace, fighting terror for peace, casualties of war for peace . . .

Yes our government really knows how to maintain peace all right. . .

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

Peace, that has become a very liberal word when it comes to the present government we have. . .

Invasion for peace, fighting terror for peace, casualties of war for peace . . .

Yes our government really knows how to maintain peace all right. . .

Yeah, what Marg said.
Oh yeah, and WAR IS A RACKET
Read that and you will understand what to do about 'al-qaida'.

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11Bravo

Yeah, what Marg said.
Oh yeah, and WAR IS A RACKET
Read that and you will understand what to do about 'al-qaida'.

I read some of the articles provided, especially those that tends to be how should we say, opinionated.

www.warisaracket.org...

As I said before, would you care to explain how would you deal with Al Qaeda, or do you just say U.S. foreign policy sucks pull troops out and the trouble will go away? Problem solved?

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 10:23 PM
link   

As I said before, would you care to explain how would you deal with Al Qaeda, or do you just say U.S. foreign policy sucks pull troops out and the trouble will go away? Problem solved?

Deltaboy has you forgotten that Al-qaida is back and just as gooood as newww.

So tell me if you know because obviously our government just can not tell, what in the heck has our government done in the last 4 years of invasion and attacks on Al-qaida in Afghanistan and Iraq.

Has our tax payer money and soldiers lives been waste all this years?

When Al-qaida is supposedly back again with all their forces in the same places as before?

I want a refund!!!!!!!!!!

You know what I think, I think the lies are so big that now they are coming back to bite our corrupted politicians and pushers of this war in their bony arse.

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Why were WWI and WWII so successful? Because Americans were unified and recognized the threat to our nation.

First and foremost no war is successful. I don't consider 39 million soldiers and citizens (on the allied side) killed during WW2 a success.

Second, Iraq WAS NOT a threat to our nation. Never has been never will be. In case you missed it, they had NO WMD's. They posed ZERO threat to American soil or the lives contained within it. We have been lied to, or has that been ignored by the American people so we can keep track of what Paris Hilton and Lindsey Lohan are doing?

Can you explain to me WHY we are spending $12 billion a month fighting in Iraq and Afghanistan? Can you give me one example of how our lives have been made safer/better in the last 6 years? I sure can't come up with anything other then the fact that more and more countries hate us, thus putting us in further jeopardy.

Whether you support the war or not, PLEASE.. give me one single thing that has come out of all of this to HELP the American people? (I am speaking from an American point of view, but I'm sure my friends in the UK wonder the same exact thing.)

[edit on 16-7-2007 by DerekJR321]

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Here is an idea - GO AFTER AL QAIDA! Two plans: Plan A or Plan B....choose one.

Plan A: 911 has just happened. We (American Government) learn that Al Qaeda is probably responsible. We begin military operations in Afghanistan to root out the Taliban and Al Qaeda fighters and cut the head off of the network ie kill or capture Bin Laden, Zawahiri and friends. We STAY and devote as much resource as we can to make sure the job gets done. And by resource I mean various forms of diplomacy abroad to ensure that we can work with countries in the area to flush out the warlords and terrorists in the region. For example, working hand in hand with Pakistan to make sure they are not refortifying in the mountains.

PLAN B: 911 has just happened, we go after Al Qaida in Afghanistan and then say HEY! iraq is ALMOST like Al Qaida. Let's focus over there! They had nothing to do with 911 but we have been wanting to go there for a long time so let's use this current momentum (70% approval rating for the president) to go invade! Lose 3500 troops in a botched war, ruin the lives of HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE, cash in the Haliburton stock, watch you portfolio explode and ride off into the sunset in your oversized SUV (with bullet proof glass - because you will need it).

Well America went with Plan B and look at what happened. Plan B sucks.

Plan A would have been SO cool.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join