It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton and Richardson candidates for disclosure

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I have read a story on a UFO site, that said that the best option we UFO believers have to begin with the action of disclosure are Hillary Clinton and Bill Richardson.

Before I read this article, in my heart, I always thought those two were the best options for the whole disclosure movement. It is good to see someone actually think similar to my thoughts, this only reinforces my belief and am certain that if these two go for the presidency, I will vote for them all the way.

I don't see any of the other candidates ever taking the UFO subject seriously. Bill Richardson and Hillary, have been exposed to the ET possibility and seem to accept it as a possible reality.

I don't want to campaign for them both, but this is what I feel. I just don't want to lose my vote on some soulless president that thinks he knows it all and that ETs and UFOs are only for NUTS. I want a president that is open-minded enough to at least fund future studies of the topic of ET life visiting planet earth.

It would be so cool if these both could be President and Vice-president. I think there would be a more than average chance to get some disclosure on the topic of ETs and UFOs.

See the story here

[edit on 11-7-2007 by The Coward]

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 12:01 PM
link   
There's been a lot of candidates in the past that have talked about disclosure if they made it in, but once in, they were usually intimidated into dropping the matter quickly in the name of "national security". I think our best recourse for getting disclosure will probably not come from the government.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Bill Richardson, I think, might attempt a new intiative -- especially with him being the govenor of New Mexico.

Hillary... she already gave that a shot as First Lady. She has probably already been worn down by the issue, if not warned away from trying

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 12:12 PM
link   
They won't disclose any truths about UFOs. Even if either of them become US President they still wouldn't have the authority to access any possible truth, let alone act on it. Logic dictates that any cover up would go far beyond politics, as very few politicians can be trusted. It would also have to be part of an International conspiracy, since we all now live in a 'global village'. If any political leader tried to leak or disclose would-be information, they simply wouldn't get the chance...and by that you know what I mean.

[edit on 11/7/07 by Chupa101]

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 12:24 PM
link   
The truth is... both of them working as a team can make things happen. If they shift the politics to a more futuristic look at the possibility of us being visited by ET it will have a big impact on the media. Just look at it this way, the Roswell 60 anniversary stirred up some media interest. What do you think would happen if suddenly we had both the President and vice-president on an all out UFO disclosure campaign? It would be a media circus!! The kind of thing we really need right now. The media digging with their pointy noses will find out tons of UFO alien related stories. And that then would bring more interest and then from there God only knows...

So in short... Yes this team would make a difference no matter what anyone here on ATS says.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Personally, and I live in Arkansas
, I wouldn't trust Shrillary to tell the time of day without putting some kind of spin on it. That is one shifty woman. IMO, the only reason she didn't leave Wild Bill was because she felt he could help get her back in the White House. She's a user.

Richardson might, but that's iffy at best.

Now Ron Paul might, or might not, think there's something in the whole UFO thing, but since he doesn't favor so much secrecy in government, he would be a better bet. After all, if enough people wanted to know, he would feel it his duty to do what concerned citizens asked him to do.

Check him out before you decide who would best serve your interests on this issue.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Every president who has tried to look into the phenomenon has failed. Jimmy Carter said he would; he did not. Gerald Ford tried to get Congressional hearings going; they were a flop. Clinton said he wanted to know who killed JFK and all about UFOs, then he said he preferred living. Reagan nearly gave the thing away in his speech to the UN, but it was hazy enough that it didn't fly. Even if they say they will, they won't.

I believe the best hope for Disclosure is actually some other country. IF the USA has been intimidating other countries into silence, surely some day one of them is 'not going to take it any more' and will spill the beans.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   
It's been attempted before. Jimmy carter saw a UFO, swore once he got into the White House he would get to the bottom of the issue and disclouse. Once he got in he was gagged and prevented from saying anything. Also faced alot of obstructions too. If disclourse is gonna happen it will be ET landing on the White House lawn, or other avenues.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 01:09 PM
link   
You are right folks, the chances are slim of anything from the US Government. Still, if there was someone who just might, I would think it to be RP. It's just the kind of almost non-issue that he could start out doing to show he meant it when he said he would do what the people asked.

And it would be all well and good if he himself didn't actually think UFOs were real. He would want to make everything open just to prove the point that he would.

Now the question would be just how well and deep the secrets were hidden, as to what he could have found. But at least he wouldn't have any favors he owed that could be called in to make him quit looking. And the rest of the bunch would have things held over their head.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I'm not going to vote for someone on the off chance that they'll fully disclose the existence of aliens or what have you, and neither should anyone else. Aliens can wait. We have a country to rebuild.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Correction, we have a world to rebuild!! I dont live in the USA but in the UK. Yet the impact of the Bush years is felt the world over including the continued cover up of UFO's which his Daddy mus thave at the very leasst some knowledge of during his stint as CIA superemo !!

[edit on 11/7/07 by Wirral Bagpuss]

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Yeah, they all make that promise. Bush promised disclosure,as well. Where has it been? When asked about it, he just keeps walking like you didn't even ask him anything.

They aren't going to "disclose" anything. I wouldn't trust Hilary as far as I could throw her fat ass, which isn't very far, and I am pretty strong.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 01:54 PM
link   
C'mon - these people promise anything and everything to get elected. Then, 4 (or 8) years later you're left scratching your head going, "...wha happened?"

And, for what it's worth (and I'm taking absolutely no party position here), but Hillary is the LAST person I think can solve the US problems, much less get to the bottom of the UFO issue. Even if she discovered anything, you can be sure she won't share it with any of us.

I mean really - do you want this person in charge of a country or even the enigmatic UFO/Alien topic?:

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Funny pics of her

But I don't think she or Richardson promised anything on UFO disclosure yet.

The thing here is their interest to the topic. I'd rather have someone who has similar views on UFOs and Aliens to be in charge then have a Lunatic who is always trigger happy and can care less about the ET issue.

I really think these two will do better to the UFO community then any other president before them. Although it is true that most presidents in the past have failed us with the UFO topic, the truth of the matter is that some day the is gonna have to be a president that will have to accept humanities faith. They will have to tell us the truth about ETs. Lies could only last so long, who will be the barer of the truth? It shore isn’t gonna be George Bush!!

[edit on 11-7-2007 by The Coward]

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Coward, you honestly think that any of these politicians really care about the UFO community? I don't. All these people are about is obtaining votes, once they have them, any promises made are either conveniently forgotten or denied that they were ever made.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Coward
The thing here is their interest to the topic. I'd rather have someone who has similar views on UFOs and Aliens to be in charge then have a Lunatic who is always trigger happy and can care less about the ET issue.

Reality check: To the mainstream, we are the lunatics.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 02:48 PM
link   
You may also want to check out the following from Andre L Webre's 'Exopolitics Radio' show. Stephen Bassett and Webre are discuss this issue in more detail on that show.

exopoliticsradio.com...

It includes an expansion of the thought as to why he thinks the Clintons know about this issue, relating to Laurence Rockefeller's campaign to influence Clinton to disclose this when the former President was in office.

Another contender who supports the UFO issue is Dennis Kucinich. Even though he isn't vocal about it in his campaigns (despite repeated calls for him to do so) he was very supportive of the 2001 Disclosure Event at the Nat'l Press Club.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I'm still waiting for Universal Health Care, what year is this.

The Clinton's were all for giving the masses pie in the sky programs.

Typical democratic mass mind control methods.

Yeah sure disclosure.

But better to be disappointed at getting no disclosure than to have
the Republican mind control by the trauma of war and conflict.

Go with the party of peace with Cuba, JFK and JFK Jr and beat the rats
back into their dark hiding places.

Disclosure would only expose the Nazi connection to UFOs, the
Helium Engine, the need for Helium mining on the moon and mars,
and a few other undisclosed things. Yeah right. Its coming soon.
We already know what happened, just ignore them like they ignore us.

But support Hillery and any disclosure she wants.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Hillary lies about everything else, why would anyone thing she would want to tell the truth in this case?

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Why is UFO a matter of national security if they claim that UFO dont exist. America is very dumb country, without true democracy, almost worst than many other country in the world. She is lying to its own people and to the all world.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join