It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Existance: Fact or Fiction

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Nostradamus is old history now, but then I bet someone else will revive him from time to time.

I don't doubt you have dreams... they may or may not mean something, but adding you found evidence to support your dream in Nostradamus' works will only invite ridicule.

I'm just relating it to something I've seen on the web ,not saying it would occur just 'cause he predicted it .If you wanna beat me to a pulp with your words go ahead I'm just stating what had happened in my dream ,I don't know the exact date but there is a high % in my opinoin that this may occur.If you think it's bs go on and post all you want, like I had said before I can't prove it to be true but just speculate that it may occur, if it keeps on going the way it is I won't even bother to waste my time posting some other thing that may occur since nobody doesn't give a damn. As I've stated before I will never post something that I made up to get everyone amped.I can't show you guys some video feed of the event or if it will be a terrorist threat, I don't know nothing and I have no proof to give you guys so label me whatever you want cause I really don't care about it.

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuicideVirus
He did have a very interesting and detailed description of a riot happening in San Quentin prison, which I don't believe has happened yet. It's not very specific as to the dates, but since there was no walled city of Saint Quentin in his time, it may refer to something happening in the future.

Century IV, Number 8
The great city by prompt and sudden assault
Surprised at night, guards interrupted:
The guards and watches of Saint-Quentin
Slaughtered, guards and the portals broken.

Just a thought.

For another forum.
Thanks for helping me out there SuicideVirus,in later posts I'll get into more detail on what I had seen for backing me up, I'll keep you posted on any predictions that might come to me via dreams.

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by steve-of you wanna beat me to a pulp with your words go ahead I'm just stating what had happened in my dream

If I was trying to 'beat you to a pulp" I would use this symbol...

:bash:

If me stating my opinion offends thee, then I must be off and go back to my works... I came in here thinking this was a thread dealing with the existence of Aliens... my mistake.

Oh and you lie when you say you don't care... else you wouldn't BE here

Ciao

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 10:27 AM
link   

If I was trying to 'beat you to a pulp" I would use this symbol...

:bash:

If me stating my opinion offends thee, then I must be off and go back to my works... I came in here thinking this was a thread dealing with the existence of Aliens... my mistake.

Oh and you lie when you say you don't care... else you wouldn't BE here

Ciao
This thread changed from being about alien existance to being about me and my dreams/visions.If you really believe in aliens or not why didn't you just talk about that and stop questioning my meaningless visions. I apoligize greatly for saying all of those comments to you but my visions were alien related and nobody else seemed to bring anything to the table as to thinking aliens were real or not , you should know that since you were here from the begining zorgon. If you choose to not post no more I'm not against it , or if you were to come back there would be no "beef", whatever you choose is up to you .

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 10:49 AM
link   
For me: FICTION

Dreams are not proof of anything. If they were I would walk around with a smile on my face 24/7 or be living in stark terror. I do neither. In fact, I do not think that anyone really truly understands what the heck dreams are and what thier purposes are, aliens or not, predictions or not - there are plenty of theories out there but nothing that offers a solid explanation for dreams. Having said that, they are a very poor source of evidence of anything.

Belief is not proof of anything. It is no more than a very strong opinion about any particular thing. I can not explain to you your self proclaimed foreknowledge of the 9/11 events nor can anyone else here. Only you can wrestle out any ideas as to what you experienced and that will only help you depending on what you are willing to accept as plausible and not. Its a very personal thing IMO.

Alien life (whatever it may be) is almost a certainty in our universe, but until one buys me a beer or hands me my change in the checkout line at the store, I'll not think/know they are actively here. The stories of others are not enough to make ME know they are.

LM

[edit on 16-7-2007 by Lost_Mind]

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lost_Mind
For me: FICTION
Belief is not proof of anything. It is no more than a very strong opinion about any particular thing. I can not explain to you your self proclaimed foreknowledge of the 9/11 events nor can anyone else here. Only you can wrestle out any ideas as to what you experienced and that will only help you depending on what you are willing to accept as plausible and not. Its a very personal thing IMO.

Alien life (whatever it may be) is almost a certainty in our universe, but until one buys me a beer or hands me my change in the checkout line at the store, I'll not think/know they are actively here. The stories of others are not enough to make ME know they are.

LM

[edit on 16-7-2007 by Lost_Mind]
Thanks for your opinion Lost_Mind since everything posted here was getting off-topic in terms of aliens and what not. I'm not sayin' aliens were real based on my dreams but it changed my opinion into believing they exist.As I've said earlier skeptics are welcomed and thanks for your post.

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by steve-o This thread changed from being about alien existance to being about me and my dreams/visions.If you really believe in aliens or not why didn't you just talk about that and stop questioning my meaningless visions.

Well I usually respond to the posts that are presented.
Its your thread, so its up to you to keep the topic focused more than anyone.

You tell us ET told you about 9/11 and you don't expect people to ask about that? Hmmmm

As to what I believe about Aliens...

First as no one has any proof yet that anyone will accept, whether or not they exist or don't is exactly the same question as whether or not God exists... and you will find hundreds of threads here arguing both sides of both issues.

Now since in my opinion God is a true ET (not of this Earth) the two topics are one and the same. And neither can yet be proven... so its all speculation

Now if its evidence you want...

Look at this image... a close up crop from Copernicus Crater from a Lunar Orbiter negative... taken in 1965

Now tell me what that is, why is it on the moon, and who put it there. To me it looks like its a derelict and has been there some time, and we did not get there until 1962

PS The reason I am not going to post here is I have to many other threads to work on. You do not need to apologize to me, but if you are going to talk about dreams of Aliens... you should expect comments about those dreams.

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I would say existence of space brothers is a fact.

You can communicate with them through meditation.

Try it, I dare you

Ask for another version of yourself to be revealed to you and most likely it won't be a human version

I believe dreams have a highly relevant meaning. We can be shown truths that we were not able to see in waking life. A lot of times our subconscious is showing us things we did not notice before.

Open your eyes and your heart will follow.

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Now since in my opinion God is a true ET (not of this Earth) the two topics are one and the same. And neither can yet be proven... so its all speculation
I believe in God being an alien being in similar appearance to us but who can explain those abnormalities found on the moon or on mars. Could it have been that it was our own race before us thousands of years ago found out a way to travel out to different planets and left scrolls/documents on earth for future generations to follow and we just didn't find them yet. Or is it that we're living in different timelines and could go to the past or to the future via wormholes and fool us humans into believing their alien to see themselves as gods, who knows, it's too confusing to even get into folks.

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I don't think God is a person or a 'being' in the traditional sense.

That is just my opinion though.

I believe God to be a Light, the greatest Source of Love and Light in the universe.

We all emanate from that great light. I don't think another being has the capability to create a Spirit.

Spirit merely is, always has been, and ever shall be.

We are Spirits in human bodies, so are 'extra-terrestrials.' They are no more gods than we are.

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by biggie smalls
I don't think God is a person or a 'being' in the traditional sense.
We all emanate from that great light. I don't think another being has the capability to create a Spirit.
We are Spirits in human bodies, so are 'extra-terrestrials.' They are no more gods than we are.
Your correct on that one biggie smalls , but the one thing that bothers me is if jesus and the gang have all ressurected why didn't they just come visit us from time to time over the decades to prove their existance. Instead where just left alone to govern and start chaos/destruction, only if the D has already taken over this planet and they just want to let him have his 1000 year reign. I feel sorry for those who have to suffer the anti-christ's reign as a false mesiah/NWO.

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 04:21 PM
link   
It is possible to transmit voices directly to you...
Consider how small cellular phones are getting... Or the Secret Service with their ear phone deals...They talk to me all the time and can communicate through virtually anyone via the walk in experience... To be a skeptic in this day and age is very foolish... Thousands upon thousands are not lying about the same type of experiences...
I would reccomend Whitley Streiber's books on the topic...
And be careful what you wish for cuz it can be very painful indeed.

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bocephus
It is possible to transmit voices directly to you...
Consider how small cellular phones are getting... Or the Secret Service with their ear phone deals...They talk to me all the time and can communicate through virtually anyone via the walk in experience... To be a skeptic in this day and age is very foolish... Thousands upon thousands are not lying about the same type of experiences...
I would reccomend Whitley Streiber's books on the topic...
And be careful what you wish for cuz it can be very painful indeed.
Thank God I'm not a skeptic, not sayin' it's bad, but people tend to stick to the story that is told by the government thinking they are truthfull 100% of the time. What I still can't grasp is why the majority of people on ATS/BTS are skeptical in topics related to aliens/myths and what not when we can't give proof to the existance of God and other related topics.If we're truely humans with spirits why people can't grasp the idea of spirits walking around which translated to "ghosts" which are portrayed as mean/evil souls trying to make your life more worse than it is already.

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Ask for another version of yourself to be revealed to you and most likely it won't be a human version

LOL not to worry, Little Big One... I am in my 8th incarnation on this old rock... and have picked up a thing or two along the way

And just for you, because I know you will understand and appreciate this...

High above a mountaintop in the Himalayas...

Peace

[edit on 17-7-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 02:12 AM
link   

LOL not to worry, Little Big One... I am in my 8th incarnation on this old rock... and have picked up a thing or two along the way

And just for you, because I know you will understand and appreciate this...

High above a mountaintop in the Himalayas...

I don't know what number incarnation I'm on, but its definitely not the first. Its more than likely some of us didn't even originate on Earth either. I feel I have an 'alien' soul more or less, but I have surely lived here before (?).

What makes me 'Little Big One?' Explain please.

I love the halo around the (guy?) person. Very cool picture. You can see the rainbow in the cloud, very cool.

On a plane trip this past winter I saw the same thing...I loved every second of it. The sun was out, I was above the clouds and I saw a 360 degree rainbow.

Thought it was a sign, could have just been a natural occurence (or both
).

big

[edit on 17-7-2007 by biggie smalls]

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 03:08 AM
link   

I love the halo around the (guy?) person. Very cool picture. You can see the rainbow in the cloud, very cool.

Oops sorry forgot the caption and source... No there was no person to create that shadowy figure... it just appeared and lasted for an hour

A human-shaped shadow in the middle of a rainbow halo appears on Zushan Mountain after a heavy rainfall in Qinhuangdao, North China's Heibei Province, July 1, 2007. The vision, which many tourists believed to be the Buddha, stayed for more than an hour.

Source

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Oops sorry forgot the caption and source... No there was no person to create that shadowy figure... it just appeared and lasted for an hour

It looks like a person holding a camera.

Take a look at the shadow. The left side of the body has a hand up towards their face as if they're holding a camera. Their right hand is at their side.

I wasn't there so I can't be sure, but I am almost positive its a person taking a photo.

How else would this picture be taken anyway? The picture manifested in Nepal in a photo developing lab

P.S. What's the deal with 'Little Big One' ? You still haven't answered that one

Sorry for derailing your thread.

We are not alone, never have been, and never will be.

Ask and you will find.

I have on a few occasions seen a 'ufo.'

The first time happened (that I remember) when I was driving in my car on the highway.

On the side of the road I noticed a white sphere that didn't seem to move. I looked over to my left and watched this object for about 30 seconds before I had to look back at the road (maybe not the best idea
) so I wouldn't crash the car. Then when I glanced back where the object was hovering, it had vanished.

It definitely was not a man-made craft as the material seemed to be completely made out of light.

This is a picture of a plane breaking the sound barrier, but the consistency seems to be pretty much the same. Imagine the white 'sound barrier' shown below to be tilted sideways and a little bit smaller in shape.

It was a 'saucer'-shaped light craft to the best of my knowledge, probably using sound harmonics to build it.

My second encounter happened when I was driving with my girlfriend after dinner on this past Valentine's Day.

We both noticed a blinking light in the sky. She said there was 3 different lights, but I only saw 1 distinct light.

It seemed to pulse below cloud level, so that's why I knew it wasn't a star or something else. It did not move from its position in the sky so that's why I know it wasn't a plane.

It was a 'UFO' in the most traditional sense. I have no idea what it was. I can't prove this one happened to be a man-made craft, but I can't prove it is either.

I also encountered a multidimensional being while in meditation.

I asked my higher power to show me another version of my Self.

Well I got more than I bargained for

I was sure enough shown another version, and it definitely wasn't human.

He ( I say he because that's the vibe I get, but it might as well have been a female - it didn't have any visible male/female markings) was about five feet above me, in another dimension (that's what I would imagine it looking like, hovering above me as if standing on a floor five feet higher).

The being was green colored with very smooth skin. I didn't see any hair and it had huge black or blue eyes similar to that of a grey's.

I was not scared at the time, but the fact that I saw something so out of my league freaked me out a bit.

I snapped out of meditation and went about the rest of my day as if nothing happened.

Here is a text of another one of my experiences from ATS. I have already explained in a good amount of detail so its not necessary to post it again:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I hope this helps you guys/gals.

Open up and you too can experience 'infinity and beyond.'

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 03:55 AM
link   

It looks like a person holding a camera.

Okay have it your way
It was a person holding a camera... happy now?

It definitely was not a man-made craft as the material seemed to be completely made out of light.

Thats because of the field surrounding the craft.. in the day time it has a fuzzy look, hence why you can't take a clear picture of a UFO

Have that sonic boom one and more

Little Big One --- biggie small
Don't mind me one to many Guiness' tonight

Either that or one to many skeptics and I felt in a funky mood...

May the Great Green Space Creature not eat you tonight

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I know this doesn't go along with the past posts but can anybody help me out as to the Alien Interview being real or not cause I'm still going nuts about that tape, if Zorgon can help me it would be great or any other fellow ATS member.I'd like to figure out who was the guy talkin' in the interview since I've heard someone in another forum say it was Bob Lazar, but it doesn't add up due to the fact that he had revealed himself before this tape ever came out, it would be great if somebody enlightened me or showed me the way.

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by steve-o
I know this doesn't go along with the past posts but can anybody help me out as to the Alien Interview being real or not cause I'm still going nuts about that tape, if Zorgon can help me it would be great or any other fellow ATS

Haven't seen it yet saw the short clips but not the whole... Do you have a link?

LOL Who said Bob Lazar was in it?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join