It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Existance: Fact or Fiction

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I've had crazy dreams of these beings that are always similar in form and only speak through their mind,which is pretty weird. I've had relatives who are "real" phycics ,that are very religious, who have described to me how these beings looked and other things if I were to post them would make me sound crazy.The "aliens" have even told me of some cover;ups that have occured and told me that buildings would collapse before 9/11 even occured, which made my family wonder how I knew it was going to occur, no bs. The only people I had told at the time were a couple of good friends that were in my class. I've started this thread to hear everyone's take on the subject, all skeptics are invited to join since I've gotten some good advice from John Lear on not trying to convince someone into believing , just to let them decide on their own.

[edit on 10-7-2007 by steve-o]

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 07:37 PM
link   
You make very bold claims and none are verifiable are they not? It's just like some religious claims that we'll never be able to prove.

However, I would like to discuss something. You say the aliens told you about 911 before it happened. OK, so what in your opinion was the point of this?

Intelligent beings, most likely more advanced than us, traveled who knows how many light years through space to come tell 1 person out of the 6 billion people inhabiting this planet, that 911 would happen so you'd what? Recognize their capabilities and power?

And why didn't you speak out? I mean, if they told you that 911 would happen, why didn't you say anything when you were told about it?

I look forward to your answers. Thanks.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by danx
Intelligent beings, most likely more advanced than us, traveled who knows how many light years through space to come tell 1 person out of the 6 billion people inhabiting this planet, that 911 would happen so you'd what?

That's a huge assumption right there. The ETH is but one of several possibilities of where 'aliens' are from.

But beyond that...I think Steve-o ought to set up a little test. Next time the aliens tell you something that is to happen in the future, write it down. Post it here. Wait X amount of time. See if you are correct. If you start predicting the future with accuracy, I'll bet a lot of people will pay attention.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Originally posted by steve-o

I've had crazy dreams of these beings that are always similar in form and only speak through their mind,which is pretty weird.

Nice. I don't think dreams are weird at all.

I've had relatives who are "real" phycics ,

Are you trying to say "psychic" ?
If so, are they known ?
Any public info ?

if I were to post them would make me sound crazy.

If I posted what I've heard, I'd sound crazy too.

The "aliens" have even told me of some cover;ups that have occured and told me that buildings would collapse before 9/11 even occured,

Ok. Right.

no bs.

Ok, right.

I've gotten some good advice from John Lear on not trying to convince someone into believing , just to let them decide on their own

Belief is a funny thing.

Some believe because they have proof.

Others believe believe because they want to.

My friend, look in a mirror.

What category do you fall in to ?

Regards,
Lex

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by danx
.Intelligent beings, most likely more advanced than us, traveled who knows how many light years through space to come tell 1 person out of the 6 billion people inhabiting this planet, that 911 would happen so you'd what? Recognize their capabilities and power?
And why didn't you speak out? I mean, if they told you that 911 would happen, why didn't you say anything when you were told about it?

I look forward to your answers. Thanks.
My answer to you about the alien portion is that they did not visit me in physical form but in my dreams, I'm sorry if I didn't state that in my first post. I had only told a few people in fear of being rediculed and not being able to believe what this being had told me, would someone believe a guy that has no credibility and had gotten his info from a being in his dreams, I don't think so. Maybe I should of spoke out before it occured but then I'll be put a fault and would be put in jail for something I had nothing to do with in the first place. That is why I had said that everyone will think it's bs since I cannot explain why it happens and I'm keeping a lid on the other stuff I've been told ,since I don't want anything to happen to me or my relatives, whether it's being "terminated" by the secret government or to die in some freak accident, it all sounds like some hollywood film but this can occure to me.If "they" were to look through this thread they would already pin out where I'm from so you won't be hearin' nothing from me about that subject , just info about alien existance.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 08:21 PM
link   
You say they told you about 911 before it happened, but you didn't want to say anything because of fear of ridicule...

You could have saved thousands of lives... even if they did suspect our knowledge came from being art of it...

Now you tell us here... I am guessing the fear of ridicule has passed?

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lexion
Are you trying to say "psychic" ?
If so, are they known ?
Any public info ?

If I posted what I've heard, I'd sound crazy too.

Belief is a funny thing.
Some believe because they have proof.

Others believe believe because they want to.My friend, look in a mirror.
What category do you fall in to ?

Regards,
Lex
Some of my relatives are very spiritual and can communicate with ghosts ,which are around us every day,they are not well known but have helped give descriptions of criminals on the run, which were rigt on the money. You could believe in what you wan't since I'm not against any skeptics, which are the majority of ATS, I started this thread to see if any one out there has had anything to say about the subject and not think of me as some crazed prophet from Brooklyn.I won't get any further into my meaningless predictions since it won't stop them from happening, I'm a quite guy who just happened to screw up by writing down info of what happened to me.
, send your regards to superman .

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
You say they told you about 911 before it happened, but you didn't want to say anything because of fear of ridicule...

You could have saved thousands of lives... even if they did suspect our knowledge came from being art of it...

Now you tell us here... I am guessing the fear of ridicule has passed?

The fear of ridicule did pass after the event since it occured, I felt angry for not telling those innocent people what was gonna occur, but I don't see nobody asking the government what they knew before it occured. I'm sorry for saying all the info above ,I should of kept my mouth shut of all the stuff I've said. Nobody seems to get why I've started this thread in the first place, it was to see if their existance is fact or fiction, not occuse me of not telling my prediction. Hope you understand what I'm trying to say , if not I'll just let this continue and just stand out of the way.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler

That's a huge assumption right there. The ETH is but one of several possibilities of where 'aliens' are from.

But beyond that...I think Steve-o ought to set up a little test. Next time the aliens tell you something that is to happen in the future, write it down. Post it here. Wait X amount of time. See if you are correct. If you start predicting the future with accuracy, I'll bet a lot of people will pay attention.
If your into the beliefs of the fremasions/illuminati, would they allow my message to be aired on national television , what makes you think that ATS is not being observed by someone within this "Secret government" which could not afford for my prediction to be publicized so they won't be able to cary on their false agenda into missleading americans into fighting wars with no cause , when they are the ones who have ploted out these so called terrorist attacks to invade countries. If you're a believer in the secret government you'll understand , if not I won't do anything about it sith lord.
The force is against me in this one.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by steve-o what makes you think that ATS is not being observed by someone within this "Secret government"

LOL no guess work needed here there are many FreeMasons, Rosicrucians and other assorted "Illuminati" that are members here... and many visiters from government IP's... as a matter of fact there was a spike with the last ET false flag hoax...

So you better run and hide under the bedsheets

Or you could take your chances with the rest of us and "Torpedos away... full speed ahead"....

A Sith Lord you pay respect to, but not a Crown huh? I see how it is

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I suggest that rather than "aliens" speaking to you in your dreams, the voices are simply your own. We all have voices in our heads, generally internal monologues that comment about what's being perceived, reading things for us, etc. This is common.

As for the predictions of future events, I suggest that you see an event then retroactively "remember" the voices telling you this is what would happen. I doubt that you took the time to write down and definitively date your 9/11 prediction. Although it wouldn't have been unreasonable to do so, considering the extreme nature of the event.

So what we have here is you mistakenly interpreting your internal monologue as aliens, and falsely believing that they are giving you special information.

But rather than be labeled as one of those evil "debunkers," let's give you a chance to verify what you say. The next time these voices offer you some information about a future event, please feel free to post it in this forum, where it can be adequately recorded and dated. That way it'll be much easier for us to accept what you say as the truth? Fair enough?

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 06:51 PM
link   

LOL no guess work needed here there are many FreeMasons, Rosicrucians and other assorted "Illuminati" that are members here... and many visiters from government IP's... as a matter of fact there was a spike with the last ET false flag hoax...

So you better run and hide under the bedsheets

Or you could take your chances with the rest of us and "Torpedos away... full speed ahead"....

A Sith Lord you pay respect to, but not a Crown huh? I see how it is
I didn't mean to come out all angry like that but the posts I was getting at the time were turning me a little mad at not being able to tell what had happened to me in my dream ,so I don't know if I should post up any other thing that has occured that has been told by the media falsely to the people.I don't have to prove myself since my little prediction is a fraction of what other people have predicted that had not been believed by the people saying it was just a coincidence, hope you post again.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuicideVirus
But rather than be labeled as one of those evil "debunkers," let's give you a chance to verify what you say. The next time these voices offer you some information about a future event, please feel free to post it in this forum, where it can be adequately recorded and dated. That way it'll be much easier for us to accept what you say as the truth? Fair enough?

you could be right about the alien part just being part of my imagination/made up due to the fact that I love science fiction. If these beings were to tell me another prediction I might U2U the next supposed "prediction" to verify what I'm sayin' is true,I don't know about the alien part, but I doubt it would occur to me again , but I hope it does so I could try to prove what I've said to some degree.If I were you I'd keep my eye on what might occur before or after the next election.I'm not predicting nothing I'm just speculating, I wish I could get posts from people who have had any encounters similar to mine so I won't be the only person that seems to be looney.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 07:11 PM
link   

If your into the beliefs of the fremasions/illuminati, would they allow my message to be aired on national television , what makes you think that ATS is not being observed by someone within this "Secret government" which could not afford for my

Whoa, whoa, whoa, there, buddy! Deal with my post, not my avatar, okay? Indeed, I suggest you don't even look at it. It's kinda creepy. Here's a hint: I don't look like that, though some might disagree.

I'm just suggesting a test. It's a good test. Why not give it a try?

[edit on 7/11/2007 by schuyler]

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Whoa, whoa, whoa, there, buddy! Deal with my post, not my avatar, okay? Indeed, I suggest you don't even look at it. It's kinda creepy. Hee's a hint: I don't look like that, though some might disagree.

I'm just suggesting a test. It's a good test. Why not give it a try?
I would like to apologize for being a jedi knight towards you but at the time I was just getting a little furious on not being able to let my word be heard without having to prove myself,which I admit I can't, untill I get some other prediction or whatever it is and U2U the info, since I would get tired of trying to explain myself post to post since I make time to answer each and everyone one of your posts and those by others, I,d like for another person to join in this discussion that has had something similar happen to them so I won't be the only guy targeted and labeled a looney by people who that don't have an ounce of believe in the supernatural or having predictions of any sort, like this one time that I have had a dream with numbers in them which could have won me a couple of thousand which could have helped pay for my college tuition a year ago.

[edit on 11-7-2007 by steve-o]

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 08:06 PM
link   

I would like to apologize for being a jedi knight towards you but at the time I was just getting a little furious on not being able to let my word be heard without having to prove myself,which I admit I can't, untill I get some other prediction or whatever it is and U2U the info, since I would get tired of trying to explain myself

Accepted.
I understand why you don't want to get into a hassle here, but you are obviously interested in getting to the bottom of this. My 'policy' on these sorts of stories is to accept at face value at first and give you a chance to explain yourself. If you can show that one of these predictions works a priori, then that would justify going into this a little deeper. That's why I (and suicidevirus) suggested a test. It doesn't have to be a totally public display, but to be worth anything it has to have a public component. Savvy? I mean some sort of 'escrow' account to prove the issue.

If you want to do something like that, then I think people here will accommodate you and help you out and just stand fast and see what happens. If you don't want to do anything, well, then I'm not sure why we're discussing it. If you play it straight I don't think people will hassle you. But you surely understand why people are a little wary here. GhostRaven is just the last of several items that have reminded people it is in their best interests to remain a little cynical. So up to you. Whatever you want to do is cool.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 09:08 PM
link   

. That's why I (and suicidevirus) suggested a test. It doesn't have to be a totally public display, but to be worth anything it has to have a public component. Savvy? I mean some sort of 'escrow' account to prove the issue.
If you don't want to do anything, well, then I'm not sure why we're discussing it. If you play it straight I don't think people will hassle you. But you surely understand why people are a little wary here. GhostRaven is just the last of several items that have reminded people it is in their best interests to remain a little cynical. So up to you. Whatever you want to do is cool.
Whatif this was my last "real" prediction that I got from a dream, then what would become of me schuyler, will I be labeled a phony for something I can't control or know when it will occur.I know what that GhostRaven had tried to pull but I'm not that type of guy to pull meaningless pranks just for fun, what if I were to turn the tables and you would have been told this info, would anyone believe a word you've said. I feel like not even doing any of this stuff, I'm not some mesiah or some person doing this for fun. I'll try to have it in me to post the next prediction if not you don't have to post and I won't post anything else ,the reason is that I wont post some junk to get people happy, I want to see if I can get another "call" from the heavens to help me prove I'm no prankster.

[edit on 11-7-2007 by steve-o]

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 04:00 PM
link   
As I've stated earlier on this thread my true intentions of creating it was to justify alien life with some encounters the person may have had, whether it was through dreams or actually meeting a ET. I mentioned my prediction as one of my reasons to believe alien life exists.I didn't want to be judged or labeled as "GhostRaven" or any other phony that has been in ATS years before I've even known about this site. My relatives have told me to stop saying stuff ,so I've gotta listen to their opinion.As I've said before I would love to prove myself but I haven't had any bad "visions" since 9/11, but I did have visions of stuff that the government might have done in private at underground facilities, but do only thing is that I can't prove any of my statements since there is no access to these underground facilities to see what it looks like. If nobody wants to post after this I'm fine with it, you could just go somewhere else and post. The only dream I've had lately is all the people in NY had some sort of plague and were eating each other like cannibals while some sloldiers with breathing gear were shooting people , not leting them go over bridges, letting them die.The wierd thing I found out about it is that naustradamus had a similar prediction which would occur around the year 2030-50. As for the date of this happening in my dream I don't know exactly when it will occur but I could put money on it that it will happen around the time frame. As I've stated in a previous post watch out for what new crisis might occur before or after this election.

[edit on 12-7-2007 by steve-o]

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by steve-oThe wierd thing I found out about it is that naustradamus had a similar prediction which would occur around the year 2030-50.

Nostradamus' predictions ran out in the year 1999... It was the fact that he predicted nothing past that date that was used to say the end of the world would be in 2000...

Well we are still here.. and then people suddenly created ne predictions based on Nostradamus that go up to oh 3500 or something...

Nostradamus is old history now, but then I bet someone else will revive him from time to time.

I don't doubt you have dreams... they may or may not mean something, but adding you found evidence to support your dream in Nostradamus' works will only invite ridicule.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by steve-oThe wierd thing I found out about it is that naustradamus had a similar prediction which would occur around the year 2030-50.

Nostradamus' predictions ran out in the year 1999... It was the fact that he predicted nothing past that date that was used to say the end of the world would be in 2000...

He did have a very interesting and detailed description of a riot happening in San Quentin prison, which I don't believe has happened yet. It's not very specific as to the dates, but since there was no walled city of Saint Quentin in his time, it may refer to something happening in the future.

Century IV, Number 8
The great city by prompt and sudden assault
Surprised at night, guards interrupted:
The guards and watches of Saint-Quentin
Slaughtered, guards and the portals broken.

Just a thought.

For another forum.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join